Look What I Found, Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara learned that her father wasn't as dumb as she thought.
4.3k words
4.29
12.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara Found Her Purpose

Clark took the opportunity to spend some time alone with his 18-year-old daughter, Sara, while his wife, Beth, spent time with their older daughter, Maggie, and their first grandchild, Clarissa. Clark and Sara were visiting potential colleges and the last one on their list just happened to be Clark's alma mater.

Clark was proud that both of his daughters wanted to follow in his footsteps and attend the same college as he did. It didn't work out for Maggie, it's difficult to focus on your studies while pregnant or raising a newborn. Clark was confident that Sara wouldn't have that problem.

As they drove through the mountains on a two-lane road Sara suddenly did a double take. That was the mile marker that she stared at for so long while her father and sister were extracted from a sleeping bag. That night, a year ago, wasn't the first time Sara had peeked at her father's naked body, but it was the first time she had seen cum in person. Cum dripping from her father's hard cock, from her sister's pussy lips, and running down her thighs.

Now, a year later, there was no snow, just she and daddy driving to see a college that Sara had no intention of going to. Beth, her mother, had insisted Sara go with her father over the weekend. Sara didn't know why, but as the days got closer, Sara overheard her mother and sister talking the day before.

"Mom, listen to me, it's daddy's baby, I haven't been with anyone else!" Maggie's voice came from her mom's phone.

"Nonsense, honey," Beth said, clearly gaslighting her daughter. "That boy you were seeing, the one from prom. Remember how he left you crying?"

"Mom, it was the night with daddy. You saw us, you saw how much of his cum was dripping out of my-"

"Honey," Beth interrupted, "Such language. It's fine if you don't know who the father is. The birth certificate will just remain blank. It's not a problem, it happens all the time these days."

"Mom! The baby is Daddy's." Maggie cried as she spoke.

"Honey, I'll see you in a couple of days and I'll help you out. You can rely on me to help you forget about that stupid moron who wouldn't kiss you after prom, but was more than willing to knock you up and never look back. You don't need him in your life."

Sara just shook her head to herself as they rode along in the car. Her memories of the last year were vague, especially the first few weeks after the event. Her mother tried so hard to get Sara and Maggie to forget all about what happened.

Mom also got into daddy's head, convinced him that he wasn't inside Maggie's pussy, but his cock was underneath it, in the thigh gap. Maggie was just teasing him, and all of the talk was just to make Beth angry for not taking Maggie to college herself.

Sara knew that no one believed Beth, but Sara and Clark were trained that if the subject were to ever come up, there was never any intercourse between daddy and Maggie. Sara didn't mind, she knew what she saw.

When the sleeping bag was finally pulled back Sara was looking at them from their feet. He saw his father start to pull out of her sister. She also saw him "accidentally" fall back in a few times. When he finally pulled out completely, he was ejaculating everywhere. Some flew into the air and landed on the paramedic's tits, she didn't even notice.

So, when her mom convinced her dad that nothing happened, Sara knew her mother was lying to her, her sister, and her daddy. Sara was going to expose every secret she could. This was now her sole purpose in life.

"Daddy," Sara started, knowing that Clark would eventually come clean, "Why does mother always insist that you and Maggie never fucked?"

"Sara, what kind of language is that to use with your father?" Clark protested.

"Daddy, I saw your cock inside of her. I saw you fall back into her, and then pull out again. Several times. You know you shot your last load all over the paramedics, right?"

"Sara! That's enough. Don't make me pull this car over. As your mother has stated a million times, your sister was only teasing, and I was not inside of her. Case closed, enough said, now keep quiet."

"Father, please!" Sara yelled back. "I saw it, daddy. I saw your cock and it was inside of her."

"It was under her, no entry at all."

"Dad, she's raising your baby. Mom has never let you see Maggie's baby, has she? She named her Clarissa. Clark, Clarissa, do you get the connection?"

Clark gripped the steering wheel tightly. He knew Sara was right. Ellen had tried too hard to convince him that Maggie was only teasing, that she just wanted to make Ellen angry for not going with him. Clark knew it was a load of crap.

Clark remembered the feeling he had when his cock was pressed up against Maggie's tight little vulva. Her pussy lips were parting for him, for his cock. Clark wasn't able to move his arms much, but Maggie managed to pull her arms down and wrap her little fingers around his cock to guide him inside. Oh, God! He felt his cock jump at the thought.

Sara was pissed. She knew what happened and her weak-minded father just kept parroting her cunt mother. She was going to make him remember.

Sara steadied herself as she unbuckled her seatbelt and scooted closer to her father. Clark didn't notice at first, he was wracking his brain and trying to keep the story straight. Clark's body was filled with electricity as he felt Sara's fingertips on his hip and inching closer to his thigh.

"What's up, honey?" Clark asked when he noticed she was out of her seat.

Clark was certain that there was a logical explanation to why Sara would be touching his leg right now. There must have been a bug on his leg that she was trying to remove, or maybe some crumbs from the food they ate while driving.

"Nothing, daddy. I'm still sitting here with my seatbelt on. I'm napping."

Sara's fingertips found Clark's cockhead over his pants. It was still a bit spongy. Sara knew that all she had to do was tell her dad that nothing was happening, and he would believe it. It worked with Maggie, it's going to work with her.

Sara's fingers playfully drew circles in her daddy's crotch and finally found her way to his belt buckle. She was eager to get it unclasped and did so with precision. She quickly undid his pants button and unzipped her daddy's zipper.

"Sara, stop that." Clark objected.

"Daddy, I don't know what you're talking about! I'm sitting in the passenger seat of the car with my seat belt on and taking a nap. Now let me sleep!"

Sara tried using her mom's tone with Clark. It worked every time her mom did it. It seemed to be working with daddy as well.

Sara was less careful now as she tugged and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. Clark helped by sporadically lifting his ass up, off the seat, just enough to allow Sara full access.

"Daddy, look at how peacefully I'm sleeping? Maybe you want to put your hand on my head and stroke my hair as I sleep?" Sara figured he might get the hint and start pushing her head down onto his cock.

Sara gasped at the sight of her father's flaccid penis. It looked so much different from the last time she had seen it. Sara reached out and grabbed it with one hand, her other hand sliding down to his balls.

"Sara, honey, what are you doing? You know this isn't right -"

"Daddy!" Sara cut him off, "I'm sleeping in the passenger seat with my seatbelt on, holy shit, are you fucking stupid? You're imagining things, Clark! Now stroke my hair softly while I sleep!"

Sara knew that if she used his name he would be, emotionally at least, in a position where Beth, his wife, had put him in so many times. Clark knew the truth but was not allowed to admit to it. Clark was forced to believe that nothing had happened. Now, he was being forced to do the same thing with Sara.

Sara held her daddy's cock in her hand. It was so heavy, so dense for its size. She watched, wide eyed, with her mouth agape as the blood started to flow. Clark's cock hardened in her hand. Sara was able to fit her fingers all the way around it and touch her thumb to her middle finger while it was flaccid.

Then, as it grew harder and harder in her hand, the distance between her thumb and middle finger grew. Before long there was more than an inch, then two inches, then three between the two fingers. She was barely able to get half-way around his cock now.

Sara was starting to have second thoughts. She figured she would blow him a little, just to get him hard and distracted, then they'd have to pull over and her daddy would fuck her, just like he did to her sister. However, with the size of daddy's cock, she wasn't so sure she'd fit him into her mouth.

Clark knew what Sara was doing. He knew it as soon as he heard the click of the seatbelt. Then his daughter took a page out of her mother's playbook. Clark knew that his daughter was trying to seduce him, and she'd try using her mother's tricks to make him think it never happened.

Little did Sara know that Clark wasn't really buying into Beth's shit. At least not fully but would never let on to the girls that he wasn't buying it.

Clark looked down at his youngest daughter, her hands barely able to hold on to his cock. Clark then reached down and placed his hand on the back of Sara's head. He started stroking Sara's blonde hair. Then Clark started pushing, gently at first, to guide Sara's mouth closer to his waiting cock.

Sara felt her dad's hand pushing, now with even more pressure on her head. "Shit," Sara thought, "I can't do this, what the hell am I doing."

"Daddy," Sara finally said aloud, "I- ugh... Uh... blech... aah"

Clark deftly pushed Sara's head down, his hard cock perfectly aimed at her parting lips. He kept pushing down on her head until he felt his daughter's nose rubbing into his pelvis. Clark thought he felt some resistance as he was pushing down, but then remembered that Sara was in the passenger seat with her seatbelt fastened, taking a nap. He pressed down harder, gritting his teeth in the process.

Clark's cock was raging hard at this point. Sara's resistance gave the face fucking some depth. Sara would gain some ground, allowing her time to breathe, then Clark's pushing overpowered Sara's ability to pull up, causing his cock to sink even further into Sara's throat.

Sara couldn't breathe and was starting to choke. She put her hands on her daddy's lap and pushed with all of her might. She felt like she had superpowers as she pushed, and her daddy's cock pulled out of her esophagus and allowed her to catch some shallow breaths. Sara was then disappointed when her strength failed and daddy's pressure on the top of her head won over and his cock returned to its previous choking position.

Clark felt a little bad for his baby girl and released her head for a couple of seconds. Sara sucked in air like a drowning victim being pulled from the depths of a giant sea. Then, without warning, Clark pushed down on her beautiful hair, pushing her head down again.

Sara's blood vessels in her cheeks and lips started to explode with force as she fought to pull her head up. Sara's brain was being deprived of oxygen; she was starting to feel like she would pass out. Sara felt tingling on her cheeks and around her head. She heard a swooshing sound in her ears. All of her senses were overwhelmed.

Sara's mind drifted to the time she was swimming underwater and wanted to make it to the other side of the pool so badly, but she ran out of air just a few feet shy of the wall.

"Oh, shit, baby girl! God damn that feels good." Clark interrupted Sara's thoughts to encourage her.

"Ngg... Chuug.. Schnrrt," was all that Sara could get out.

"Baby, I'm cuming. Take my cock, baby girl. Swallow everything I give you, honey." Clark's eyes were starting to roll back in his head.

Sara's brain again started to wonder, she thought about the time she had started to fall down the stairway into the basement, but the hood of her hoodie got caught on the handrail. Sara's body rolled off the side of the steps and she was being hung by her hoodie.

Sara thrashed and kicked as much as she could and finally fell out of her hoodie and down to the ground below and she bruised her ass on the concrete floor. But in that moment, in that choking moment, Sara felt that same way as she did when her father held her head down, impaling her with his cock.

Sara's brain then shifted to the time she was eating a popsicle while running on the pool deck. The lifeguard blew his whistle to get her to stop running. The sharp sound scared Sara, who then promptly tripped over a loose towel. Sara fell, popsicle stick first, onto the pool deck. The popsicle was lodged in her throat and Sara stood up quickly as she frantically attempted to pull it out. The lifeguard jumped down and was able to pull it out immediately. But in that moment, feeling the popsicle stuck in her throat, cutting off her airway, it was the same sensation that her daddy was giving her.

Sara continued to flail on her daddy's lap as she gasped for air. Sara was convinced that time was standing still. She was convinced that she was going to die, die in the hands of her father who held her down on his cock too long. She imagined the headline; man suffocates his youngest daughter on his own cock.

Her hands finally gave up on pushing back, her daddy was too strong. She, instead, started flailing her arms around. She figured one hit had to land somewhere effective, causing him to loosen his grip.

Clark had never been so turned on. He felt his balls contracting, his cock twitching in Sara's throat. The pleasure was building and building in Clark's thrusting cock. His first load squirted a huge rope of cum down Sara's throat.

Sara was tired from the flailing, she resigned herself to accepting her fate. She was broken. The first wave of cum hit so far down her throat that she didn't even have to swallow. She felt her muscles contract, but also felt the obstacle in their way causing Sara a sensation that her esophagus was being torn in two.

Clark's second shot was accentuated by Sara's throat closing around his bell end. Sara was milking his cock with her throat, what a pro. Clark giggled as he remembered that Sara couldn't be his cum dumpster, she was sitting in the passenger seat, with the seatbelt on, napping.

Sara felt the last of her daddy's cum oozing from his cock. She then felt a rush of blood entering her head. It caused such a rush in her head that she instinctively kept her mouth locked on her dad's cock as it started its escape. Sara suckled on her daddy's cock head, drinking down the last of his cum.

Clark didn't expect Sara to give him this type of ending. Sure, she'd have to swallow his cum, or she might have collected it and spat it all over his car. Either way he made his point. But the gentle sucking on his cock, draining him of his entire load, caused him to shudder, then relax. Clark's sigh turned into a smile as he stroked his baby girl's hair.

Sara's blood pressure was finally returning to normal as she gripped the penis that she was gently sucking on. She then remembered where she was and who she was with. She was a little afraid as she started to pull off of her daddy's lap. She sat next to him, wiped the edges of her mouth, and without anything to wipe her hands off with, just licked the saliva and cum that was left over back into her mouth.

"Daddy! You could have choked me to death."

"Baby girl, you gave me the best orgasm since I've had since that time where I didn't fuck your sister."

"It... It was that good?"

"Yes, Sara, it was that good." Clark put his arm around his daughter's shoulders and hugged her tightly. His hands started to wander, and he felt her perky breasts and her hard nipples through her shirt.

"Daddy," Sara said with a smile, "you didn't take advantage of me while I was napping over here, in the passenger seat, with my seatbelt on, did you?

"Of course not, Sara. You know what your mother would say if I did, though, right?"

"Yes, daddy. She says that it didn't happen, and that I dreamt it all while I was sleeping."

"She sure would. Now let's go tour the campus."

After the campus tour Sara and Clark started the drive home. Clark suggested that Sara sit as close to him as possible by patting on the bench seat between them. Sara obliged and scooted up close to her daddy.

He put his arm around her, his long arm reaching down and grabbing her ass, pulling her up and into him.

"This is nice, daddy." Sara cooed as she cuddled into his arm.

Sara reached her cold fingers in between the buttons of her father's shirt. Clark inhaled sharply as his daughter's ice-cold fingers touched his skin. Sara unbuttoned the top four buttons, too many for Clark. He wanted plausible deniability each step of the way.

Sara pouted as Clark buttoned two of the buttons back up, but then started to beam when he unbuttoned the bottom three buttons. Sara was given unfettered access to her daddy's chest and stomach under his shirt. She could also easily undo his belt buckle again anytime she wanted.

Clark's sudden movement surprised Sara, bringing her out of her imagination. He moved his arm to allow his hand to rest on Sara's thigh. Clark was careful to keep one hand on the wheel and one eye on the road. Each quick glance at his daughter brought more and more stimulation to Clark's mind. He had to fill in the gaps with his imagination. In one peek Clark saw his hand resting on Sara's thigh, the next peek was his fingers pulling her skirt up, the next was him pulling her panties aside, by the next peek Clark was two knuckles deep into his youngest daughter's tight vagina.

Sara knew that she could tighten the walls of her vagina at will. She would practice by inserting a small cucumber shaped dildo all the way up, as far as her fingers could push it, then used her Kegels to push the small object out of her. Day after day, week after week of practice and she could push it down half-way, bring it all of the way back up, then down to where half of it was out of her completely, and still be able to suck it back up into herself. With a final push she could expel the entire thing in one go.

She used that ability on her daddy's fingers, pushing them out, pulling them back in, not letting her daddy's fingers be pulled out of her. She knew that this talent would not go to waste today.

Clark was amazed at how powerful Sara's pussy muscles were. He literally was unable to pull his fingers out of her at one point. He'd heard of Chinese finger cuffs, but Sara was Scandinavian.

Sara was starting to get more and more aroused as her daddy finger blasted her. Sara started breathing in small gasps and moans, unable to control it. Sara's hands were gripping her daddy's hands, trying to get them to do what she wanted them to do, but she was not even close enough to change where her father's fingers were. It was completely out of her control; she was at her father's mercy.

She came in a series of "Oh, oh, oh, ah, ah's" right in her dad's ear. Clark was getting aroused listening to his baby girl cum. His fingers were getting wetter and wetter as Sara began humping against her dad's fingers.

Clark could feel the texture of his daughter's vagina. It was a familiar feeling, having been inside of his share of love canals. However, there was something different about Sara's. There were small, very pronounced ridges. He could feel each one distinctively. As Sara contracted her pussy muscles Clark could feel each ridge individually contract. Clark couldn't wait to feel this on his cock.

Sara's orgasm lasted longer than she expected it to. Once she caught her breath, she pulled her daddy's fingers out of her and politely licked them clean. She looked up at him and smiled. "Never happened, right?"

"That's right kiddo."

One week later.

12