Look What I Found, Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen returned home on Monday. She opened the door to the house and a feeling of dread came over her as she looked into the living room. She saw Clark, naked, bent over and behind their youngest daughter. Sara was bent over the arm of the sofa, also naked. Sara had cum soaked into her hair and drying on her face.

"Hi mom, welcome back," Sara said with a warm smile.

"Hi, Honey." Clark said warmly. "We're just finishing up with the dishes. We'll be out in a minute to help you with your bags."

Clark started to piston his cock faster in and out his daughter, trying to speed up the process. This being his third orgasm in as many hours, Clark knew it wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

"Oh, God, Daddy," Sara vocalized her orgasm, "harder Daddy, give it to me rough."

Ellen went back to her car to get her bag. By the time she came back into the living room Clark had both of Sara's legs behind her head, her ass barely hanging on to the arm of the couch, and Clark was drilling into her with hard and fast strokes. Ellen tucked her hair behind her ear, thinking about the last time she and Clark had made love. It had been almost twenty years.

"Oh, baby girl, you're so tight. I love you!" Clark screamed as he got closer and closer to his own climax.

"Oh, Daddy, you're so big, fuck me hard, daddy."

Ellen walked out of the living room as if nothing were happening there, brought her bag into her room, and started a shower. She could hear them through the rushing sound of the water as it rained down over her hair.

"Honey, grab daddy's balls. Yes, just like that!"

"Daddy, pinch my nipples, oh, yeah. I've been naughty, daddy. I need a spanking"

Ellen's thoughts brought her back to Maggie and her vocal orgasms with her father. Ellen had tried so hard to wipe these memories from her mind. She tried to convince her husband that he wasn't fucking his daughter in that sleeping bag, she tried to convince her daughter that the baby growing in her wasn't her father's, but her ex-prom-date's.

Ellen brought the shower head down, adjusting the stream so it was pulsating right on her clitoris. She began moving it in small circles, then back and forth over her clittie.

"Daddy, you're going to make me cum, oh my god!" Sara was shouting over her shoulder to make sure her mom could hear.

Clark exploded into his daughter's tight little cunny. He filled her up for the second time that day, the first time he came on her face and in her hair. Sara wore it like a badge of honor all day. She insisted on leaving it until her mother returned.

"Oh, God, Daddy. You have the best cock ever."

"Honey, I'm the only man you've been with, why do you say that?"

"Oh, right, of course, daddy. You're the only one. I was a virgin when you were finger fucking me in the car, that was the first time anyone has ever touched my pussy." Sara lied.

"Honey, you are so beautiful. I'm so happy to have you in my life."

"Daddy, this feels so right. We fit together so nicely."

Ellen rolled her eyes as she passed through the living room.

"Sara, jump in the shower, you have practice tomorrow."

"Alright, mom, love you." Sara called out as she released her daddy's cock from within.

"Honey," Ellen called out to Clark, "what did you have for dinner, I'm starving."

Clark pulled on a pair of gray sweats and a t-shirt and headed for the kitchen. He pulled Ellen in by her shoulders and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"How was Maggie and Clarissa?" Clark inquired as he started making Ellen dinner.

"Oh, they're great. Clarissa looks just like Maggie did at that age. It's like her father's genes don't stand a chance. I never did like that guy."

Clark smiled as he dished up his wife's dinner. "He never did step up and take responsibility, did he?"

"Mm, this is good, honey. Thanks."

12