Looking Backwards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and if you don't mind, can you not wear any underwear? It usually creates lines on the model's skin, so if it's not too much to ask..."

"I think I can handle that, Ron." I said, thinking how I hadn't been wearing underwear for the past 2 hours.. "Anything else I should know or need to prepare?"

"Not that I can think of, but give me your email and I'll send you the details and my address." I grabbed a piece of paper out of my bag and scribbled down my email address and handed it to Ron. He pretended to search for his pockets to deposit the piece of paper and then shrugged his shoulders in an "Oh well" stance. At this point Ron was fully erect and yet he showed no sign of being embarrassed by it. I stood up to shake Ron's hand and felt oddly surreal that he was obviously turned on by our conversation and yet we carried on like it was the most natural thing in the world.

He took my hand in his and gave it a warm grasp. "I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to getting to photograph you Caroline." Ron said.

"Me too!" I replied. "I'll see you tomorrow and I'll look for your email this evening." Ron smiled and turned around and walked away.

I sat there for a moment and thought, "Well, that is not how I thought today would go at all." I had planned to not contact Ron after our first meeting. Nude photography had seemed too big to my last week and now it seemed like fate had other plans.

_____

The next morning I had an email from Ron waiting for me and as I read through the details I felt more confident about working with him. He was very thorough in giving information and plenty of reminders about what we had discussed. He also wanted me to bring my skills as a dancer and invited me to be creative. I picked out the sheer black leotard which had a thong back, and black skirt to go with it and a green leotard which matched my eyes and really made them look even greener. I folded them neatly and put them in a bag with my pointe shoes. I slipped on a pink sundress that buttoned in the front, had thin straps and fell about 5 inches above my knees. I looked in the mirror and instead of lipstick went with a simple nude lip gloss.

I arrived at Ron's house just before 3. I grabbed my bag and walked up to his door and pushed the doorbell. A woman in her mid-40's answered the door and said "Oh hi! You must be Caroline! Come in! I'm Shannon, Ron's wife."

I was a little taken aback at first since I had not thought of Ron as married, but then again why wouldn't he be? Shannon was petite. Dark hair with a little gray starting to show and I appreciated that she didn't feel the need to dye it. Her eyes were a light brown and had a kind and inquisitive look about them. She wore a white tank top and faded jeans and she ushered me into their living room. The living room was spacious with large open windows that looked out onto their neighborhood.

"Can I get you a glass of wine or a beer?" She inquired. "Ron's just getting his camera gear set up."

"I'd love a glass of wine!" I replied.

Shannon ducked into their kitchen and I heard her open the back door and shout out to Ron that I was here. She came back with 2 generous glasses of wine and we sat together as I waited for Ron. They had both been divorced and had only been married to each other for 5 years. They had 2 sons from Ron's previous marriage; Kyle who was going into his senior year of high school and Jack who was a junior at Texas Tech.

"They both float in and out of the house during the summer but I'm sure they won't be home till later this evening, so don't worry about them disturbing your shoot." Shannon remarked.

"Hey Caroline!" Ron said as he walked over to me. He held out his hand, and moved in closer to kiss me on the cheek. "I'm so glad you made it. I'm all ready for you. Do you want to show me what you brought as a wardrobe?"

"Sure! I replied and I quickly drained my wine glass so we could get started. I pulled out both leotards and the skirt that went with the black one. "And there's also this sundress I have on." I said and did a quick turn to show it off.

Ron said, "Do you want to start with the black leotard? I love the sheer fabric."

"Sure, that sounds great." I said. I looked around and continued "...is there a place to get changed?"

"If you don't mind, would it be okay if you just changed right here?" Ron replied. "We'll eventually get to shooting you without clothes anyway so why don't we just start with the sheer leotard to break the ice?"

I could feel the wine starting to kick in and figured that Ron had seen me naked already and so I reached down to untie my sneakers. Then reached down to the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head leaving myself completely naked as both he and Shannon watched. I felt a little exposed as they had all of their drapes wide open and so anyone that walked by could have seen me, but at the same time it also gave me a bit of a thrill to be doing this. I leaned over and took the black leotard from my bag. I stepped into it, pulled the thin straps over my shoulders and looked down and adjusted my breasts.

"Ta da!" I announced as I held out my arms and turned around. "How's this look? Should I wear the shirt that goes with it?"

Shannon answered first, "Absolutely not! My God Caroline! Ron said you were pretty but you have the most perfect tits I've ever seen! And your ass is so toned!"

I giggled and said, "Thank you Shannon. Good DNA and years of dance!"

"This looks amazing Caroline. Let's go outside where I've got everything set up." Ron said as he led me towards their back door.

We stepped outside into their driveway which led to their car port. They had parked on the street which left this space totally open. It had horizontal wood slats on both sides with 1 inch spaces in between so light came through and Ron had a dark backdrop on stands on the back wall. There were hedges about 4 feet that walled both sides of his house but ended at the car port, so that through the spaces I could clearly see his neighbors back yard. Shannon followed us outside but sat about 20 feet away on a small wooden bench.

"This is really my first time doing anything like this. You'll have to give me some guidance and let me know if you want to see something different than what I'm doing. " I said to Ron.

"I'd love to get as much emotion as possible Caroline, so I'll try to guide you and you let me know if I overstep your boundaries." Ron replied

I gazed down at myself and saw that the leotard really left nothing to the imagination. Without underwear, my nipples and public hair were completely visible and I felt my heart start thumping in a way that had started to feel all too familiar.

Ron started to guide me in some basic positions which I then used as jumping off points to take them a bit further. I moved slowly and stretched out my limbs, or crossed them in ways that I knew made interesting shapes. Every so often I would see a car drive by but figured they were probably going too fast to tell what was happening. The wine was really hitting me at this point and I was feeling a pleasant buzz.

After about 30 minutes Ron said, "I feel like we totally have this look. Why don't you change into your sundress now?"

"Sounds great!" I replied. As I walked towards their back door Shannon followed me in and asked if I wanted a refill? I Agreed and she poured us both another glass as I went into the living room to change. As I peeled off my leotard I noticed how sensitive my breasts were feeling and that I was starting to feel a warm wetness between my legs. The experience of being watched by both of them outside, being somewhat visible to their neighbors or people that drove by, was thrilling and very sensual. I put the leotard back in my bag and slid my sundress back over my head. I walked into the kitchen and Shannon handed me the wineglass.

"Here's to you!" Shannon said, raising her glass and toasting me. "You look incredible and I know you'll be thrilled with how these turn out."

"You really think so?" I said taking a large gulp of wine.

"Positive!

I quickly downed my second glass and we both walked back outside. Shannon sat on her bench and Ron came over and with both hands swept the hair back off my shoulders. His face came just a few inches from mine as he scanned my face.

"I'd love to do something that feels less posed and more emotional Caroline." Ron said "Come and lean on this side of the wall." He motioned.

I leaned my back against the wall and through the wood slats I had a straight view into the backyard of the home next door..

"So as you are learning here, slowly let your body slide down and as you do, let your dress ride up to your hips." Ron said as he positioned my shoulders with his hands and then moved his hands to the bottom of my dress and slowly moved my dress up until it had risen above my hips. The feel of his hands moving up my body and exposing my lower half completely amped up the excitement I was already feeling.

"I see what you mean." I replied.

Ron picked up his camera and started shooting as I moved. My skirt bunch as slowly I lowered myself so that my bush was in plain view. He started shooting from the side and then moved towards the direction I was facing, catching both angles. He had me do it again and this time I put both hands on my thighs and slowly brought the skirt up all the way to my sides.

"Wow, Caroline! This is exactly the vibe I was hoping for. Keep doing what you are doing." Ron shouted

I went through the same motions a few more times, closing eyes, raising my chin, moving my hands closer to the middle of my legs. Picking up the dress higher each time until finally the bottoms of my breasts were visible. I arched my back and lifted my dress once more as Ron moved a bit closer clicking away.

"Caroline, you are killing it!" Shannon exclaimed

"This is perfect." Ron said. "Do you mind if we try something different now Caroline?" Ron said as he walked over to me.

Even though the wine was making me feel a little drunk, I was also feeling confident and powerful, and owning my sexuality in a way I never had before. I knew I must be turning Ron on, but I felt like I could stop or continue if I wanted.

Ron stopped in front of me and looked at the top of my dress. He moved in close to me and unbuttoned the top three buttons of my dress. He then slid down the left strap slowly down my arm so that my left breast was now completely exposed.

"Wow, Caroline." Ron said, "The shape of your breasts really are perfect." He walked about 10 feets away and asked me to turn a little to the left.

I brought my shoulders up a bit to emphasize my collar bone and the curve of my breasts' teardrop shape. I could tell that it created a long slow curve from shoulder to nipple. Ron shot about 20 shots as I slowly shifted my position slightly after each click.

"Now bring your hand up to your left breast." Ron asked as he brought his own hand up to his chest to demonstrate what he meant.

I brought my hand up, and covered my exposed breast and also put a little pressure from underneath to make it look even fuller and emphasize my cleavage.

"Hm, not quite..." Ron said. He walked back to me and then placed his hand over mine. His hands were larger than mine and he slowly moved both of our hands down about three inches until my nipple rested in the space between his thumb and index finger. I was a bit shocked from his touch and I felt him slowly give a light but firm squeeze. An electric current went from my nipple straight to the space between my legs. I left out a small gasp as his grip released, but didn't move his hand. His thumb started stroking my nipple lightly. I felt I should ask him to stop but my mouth couldn't form the words and it felt so amazing to be touched and seen like this.

"Is this okay Caroline?" Ron asked. "If it's too much, you just say so."

It seemed like his hand must have been there for a full minute, but I think my mind had slowed things down. I looked towards Shannon who was watching us intently and she smiled and nodded at me as if to say she was fine with what was happening.

"Um, no. It's fine. I just feel..."

"Yeah?" Ron asked as he removed his hand.

Without his hand touching me I felt like I could think again, and at the same time I realized that I wanted to be touched. I felt an ache grow in my pussy and its lips continued to swell..

"I'm just feeling really, I guess... I'm just getting really turned on." I whispered.

"That's totally fine. It happens when I shoot more intimate images. You just let me know if it's too much." Ron kindly replied

Ron picked up his camera and started shooting me again from different angles. I could hear cars passing a few yards away and as I looked into the camera I lifted my hand to the same breast Ron had been touching moments before and brought my nippled between the fingers of my left hand, and slowly squeezed. Again I felt an electric jolt. Suddenly I felt an alarm bell go off in my mind. I was losing control. I suddenly had a strong desire to take off everything and step out into their front yard. I just didn't care about what was the right thing to do. I wanted Ron to touch me. To move his hands over my entire my body out in the open.

I started unbuttoning the front of my dress. Each button created a deeper "V" on the dress's front, until it was completely open down the front. Ron captured each moment with his camera and I brought my hands up to both of my tits and ran the palms of my hands over my nipples.

Ron brought his camera away from his eyes, scanned my body looking at my fully exposed, and moved in close to me. He placed his camera down and stood right in front of me. I glanced down and saw the growing bulge in his pants. He didn't say anything as he raised his large hands to my shoulders. He placed them there and I felt the weight of them as he then slid the straps of my dress off of my arms until it fell and pooled at my feet. Now completely naked in his driveway, he slowly moved his hands from my shoulders to the top of my chest, and he stared into my eyes as his hands slowly found their way to my breasts. He let them rest there as both hands cupped my tits and he began to massage them. I fully surrendered to what he was doing and Ron grasped them a little tighter and began to pinch both nipples. I felt like a candle starting to melt from the heat with the hot wax pooling between my legs.

Ron moved one hand gently to my face and rested his large thumb on my lips, as his other hand moved down to my stomach. As his hand drifted further past my belly button, his fingers spread out as he then found the blond hair between my legs. He hesitated there, slowly moving his hands through my pubic hair. I let out a slight moan, wanting him to touch me lower. I spread my legs apart and lightly pushed myself onto his hand, my body begging him to go further. I leaned my head back, licked his thumb and then took it into my mouth. I began sucking it hoping he'd understand that I wanted him inside me. I took it deeper into my mouth as his other hand finally moved between my legs, his middle finger lightly running the length of my slit. As he stroked me a second time, I moved my hips lower and the lips of my pussy easily parted as he moved his finger along me again.

"Oh my god..." I said as Ron's finger stroked me a third time moving slightly deeper. I bit down on his thumb as he continued to caress my slit. He then moved his entire hand between my legs and cupped my crotch as he moved one of his thick fingers inside me. I opened my mouth and I gasped as he penetrated me.

"Ooooo Ron, oh, please. Please keep going." I moaned.

"Caroline," Ron said, his face only inches from mine. "Would you let me photograph you having an orgasm?"

It was like I was in a fog as I nodded yes to his question. He backed away and picked up his camera, then took my hand and said, "Let's go inside so my neighbors don't keep watching us." It took a second for it to register as I followed Ron nude towards his back door.

"Your neighbors were watching us?!?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I'm pretty sure." Shannon quipped as she followed us indoors. "I think I saw Richard looking from their kitchen window."

I looked towards the house next door and scanned the windows but didn't see anyone. I suddenly became very aware of how naked I was and yet the thought didn't bother me. "Do you think he's still looking?" I asked as I stopped before entering their back door.

"Maybe? Hard to tell." Ron replied.

"Well then I want to give him something worth watching." I said. As we stood by the front door I took Ron's hands in mine and placed them on my breasts. As I moved my body closer to him, I guided his hands across my sides, down my hips and around to my ass. I could tell Ron was shocked as I stood on my tip toes, moving our faces closer until our lips met and then I was kissing him deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened my mouth as his tongue met mine. Ron increased the pressure on my ass as he pulled me tighter. My tits pressed against his chest and I could feel the hardness of his member against my thigh. I moved one leg around his so that his bulge aligned with my pussy and I felt the heat and pressure of it between my legs.

After kissing him for all too brief a moment, pulled away and said, "I think that's something he'll remember."

"Wow, I know Ron will too." Shannon joked

As we stepped inside, he led me through their kitchen, then the living room and down a short hallway and into their bedroom while Shannon followed behind me. The room was warm with the afternoon sunlight flooding in giving the room a warm yellow glow. They had a large king-sized bed that Ron guided me towards and I sat at the foot of the bed as Ron lifted his camera and started taking more photos of me. Shannon moved to a small chair to my right and watched as Ron guided me first to lean towards him, turning my face to the light coming from the windows, and then after a few minutes he asked me to lean back on the large bed. He set his camera down as I propped my elbows on the soft duvet with my legs hanging over the edge. Ron got down on his knees and placed both of his thick hands on my thighs.

"Are you ready to keep going?" Ron asked.

My mouth was watering and I felt like I couldn't really speak. I just bit my lip and nodded my head giving him consent to continue what we had begun outside. His hands slowly moved inward gently moving my legs apart as his thumb found the lips of my pussy. I was still very wet and as he started stroking upwards I closed my eyes and softly moaned. Being indoors, I felt much more comfortable in letting myself get lost in what was happening to me. Ron was starting a rhythm of gliding his thumb along me and then pausing and adding pressure when he reached my clit. My pussy was getting even wetter as I started to move my hips to match him. His thumb was starting to slip between the lips and inside of me, and as he again touched my clit I pushed down to add even more pressure. My breath was getting labored and I heard myself moaning for him to keep touching me.

"Honey, would you photograph this?" Ron asked Shannon as she got up and took the camera from her husband. Shannon stood up and I looked into the camera as she started photographing me, capturing the expressions of pleasure I was experiencing.

"Carloine, Would you move up just a little?" Ron asked me.

I moved further onto their bed and Ron moved up so that his chest was now resting at the bottom of the bed. Still propped up on my elbows, I watched him as he shifted his position so that now his arms came under and around my thighs and his hands grasped my bent knees. He then moved my legs up and spread them even wider. I watched as his face moved between my legs and I felt his warm breath on my pussy. Then I felt his warm tongue begin to explore me. I had had a boyfriend try oral sex on me a few years ago but it was nothing like this. Ron knew what he was doing and he found the same rhythm as before. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I was becoming more and more lost in what his tongue was doing to me. Somewhere in the distance I still heard the camera clicking but it felt so far away that it didn't matter.