Looking Backwards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was fully covering my slit and I was slowly thrusting my hips to drive his tongue deeper inside me. I started wishing he would undress and take the penis I had seen at the park and thrust it inside me. The other part of me was trying to maintain some small semblance of control. I felt the pressure of my orgasm starting to build inside of me as he continued to devour my pussy. I was moaning deeply when his thumb returned and touched my swollen clit and I heard my voice rising, begging for him to continue, and getting louder and he continued to rub it and apply more pressure.

I closed my eyes, and felt my back arch pressing further onto his thumb, his tongue so deep inside of me. I placed my hands on Ron's head pulling him deeper towards me as I started seeing stars and felt my body start to quake. My arms slammed down onto the mattress as I grasped the sheets and held on as the world started to explode. I felt an explosion of white light and my whole body convulsed as I experienced the greatest orgasm I had ever had. My heart was hammering and I'm sure I had probably screamed, but all I remember was the flood of intense heat and then sudden extreme sensitivity of my whole body. I was shaking and I felt light headed as Ron stood up and walked over to Shannon. I touched my face and realized I was covered in my own sweat. Ron took over control of the camera and asked me to look at him as he photographed my expressions. I was in a blur and curled up on their bed as Shannon came over and stroked my hair softly.

I'm not sure how much time passed as I lay there feeling the fading afternoon light, Shannon's hand running through my hair and the warm tingling of my skin. I was in no hurry and she made me feel safe while I came back into the world.

Ron had stepped out and now returned with my dress which I had left outside.

"Thank you for letting me be a part of that Caroline." Shannon said to me. "I know our relationship might seem a bit unconventional, but watching him do that to you was something really special. You're special."

"Yeah, Caroline. Thank you for letting me go there with you." Ron added. "I love seeing you just get swept away in your emotions and I know the photos are going to be spectacular.

That's right! The photos! At the end I had almost forgotten that those moments had now been captured. All of a sudden I felt like crying after having such a powerful sexual experience and then being treated with so much care and sensitivity that would be preserved on film.

"I hate to rush you Caroline, but at this point our kids could be home any time and I feel like it would be pretty obvious that something was happening that might be awkward to explain to them."

"Oh no, that's totally fine!" I said as I slid off their bed. My head was still lightly swimming as I took my dress from Ron and slid it over my head. "Wow, I'm not really sure what to say to you both. I mean this has been such an incredible experience and you both have been so kind to me."

Shannon stepped towards me and hugged me. Then she looked me in the face, brought her hands up and held my face and lightly kissed me on the lips. I stared at her for a moment wondering what that meant. Was it a gesture of kindness or something else?

I walked over to Ron and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me for a moment before releasing me.

"Thank you again Caroline." Ron said. "If you are ever interested in shooting together again, you just let me know."

The light had almost faded as he guided me to where I had left my bag in the living room. I picked it up and slipped on my shoes.

"Oh, one other thing!" Ron remembered. "I know we didn't discuss it but here's your modeling fee." He picked up a check off the table closest to the door and handed it to me. I glanced at the check and noticed it was made out for $600. That was without a doubt the most I had ever made in the course of 4 hours ever.

"Wow, you really don't have to..." I said.

"Caroline, you were absolutely worth every penny. I will call you in a few days when I have the photos ready and I can't wait to see what you think." Ron replied.

I tucked the check into my bag and walked out into the warm summer air. I looked back and saw Ron looking after me as I walked towards my car, he waved and then closed the door. I placed my bag on the passenger seat and sat down behind the wheel. I took a deep breath and felt tears starting to flow down my face. Not tears of sadness, but for the first time in my life, tears of relief.