Looking But Never Finding Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 10:15 Wednesday morning. I was sitting in a boring meeting I really didn't need to be at. My phone buzzed. I turned it over. A message from Natalie. I opened it. Holy shit! It was one of the pictures I had taken of her bent over her dining room table. I had forgotten about those pictures. I pulled my phone to my chest and looked around to see if anyone had seen. Holy shit. It was gorgeous. I couldn't help myself. I looked again. I sat there staring at it, feeling my heart beat faster, my mouth water, my pussy warm, and everything around me fade to nothingness.

Another buzz. "See you at La Tunella." This was from Mistress, not Natalie. Anxiety, uncertainty, anticipation and excitement all rose up inside me.

I heard laptops closing and chairs moving, people getting up and muttering. I guess the meeting was over. I wonder what the hell decisions were made. Well, probably none. Most of these meetings were such a waste of time. I walked to the bathroom having 10 minutes before my 11:00am meeting. I got into a stall, wiggled down my skirt and underwear then sat there looking at the picture of Natalie. I could taste her pussy and ass on my tongue. I could her my heart throbbing. My mouth was noticeably watering. I felt like I couldn't swallow fast enough to keep from drooling. My phone buzzed reminding me my meeting was starting in 5 minutes. I had peed. When I wiped myself my pussy was soaked and greasy. Damn. I pulled up my underwear and yanked up my skirt, running out of the stall to my next meeting.

As much as I tried not to, I found three opportunities during that meeting to look at Natalie's picture again. On the third look, Elizabeth the pet woke up. Shit.

"Thank you Mistress for the beautiful picture you shared with me. I will treasure it always."

Fuck. I'm sure that delay will earn me some form of punishment.

I checked my makeup, hair and clothes before I left the office. I didn't need to check my underwear. It was soaked. I walked into the restaurant at 12:04. Natalie was sitting in a booth by the windows, her back to the restaurant. I told the waitress who greeted me that I was meeting a friend and I could see she was already at a table. I arrived at the table trying to breathe so my voice wouldn't reveal my excitement.

"Hi." I didn't know whether to say Natalie or Mistress. I didn't want to be wrong.

"Hello Elizabeth."

Mistress. It's going to be Mistress. Somehow the way she said Elizabeth told me that, or maybe it was because she said Elizabeth and not Beth that told me.

"Before you sit down, go the bathroom, remove your underwear then come back here and present it to me."

"Yes Mistress." I said softly. "Bra and panties Mistress?"

"Just panties."

I'm sure other people could hear us if they were listening. Lucky them. I decided not to care.

I hurried to the bathroom. There was no one in there. I didn't bother going into a stall, I just hauled down my underwear and stepped out of them. I felt my phone buzz while I was getting my underwear off. I decided I would check it before sitting with Natalie in case there was something urgent at work. I'm glad I checked. It was from Natalie.

"The theme of today's lesson is ownership."

What does ownership mean? What does it involve? I have so much to learn.

As I arrived beside Natalie the words "and present them to me" reverberated in my mind.

My underwear was balled up in my hand in an attempt to keep them hidden from the other patrons. I knew that wasn't going to be right, dropping them on the table in a ball beside Mistress. She would not be pleased. I casually but quickly unfurled them and folded them as best I could.

"My panties Mistress. As you requested." I held them out in both hands.

"Place them on the table there as you have them folded. You're just on time. Now turn so I can admire my pet.

"Thank you for wearing this love blue sweater that so perfectly matches the underwear I gave you."

I had completed one turn. Natalie had unfolded my underwear completely while I turned. The point of the crotch positioned at the corner of the table, the waistband touching the edge of the table forming a triangle.

"Bend over Elizabeth so I can see how well the colors match."

She could have just picked up the panties and held them against my sweater. I guess making me bend over so she could look down my top was more of a show of........ ownership.

I quietly took a deep breath and bent over, my eyes quickly scanning the restaurant to see if there was anyone that knew me. Not that it mattered. I was still going to bend over and let Natalie examine my cleavage in a restaurant.

How did Natalie do this? I was fighting with embarrassment and shyness vs. pride and servitude, arousal and desire, desire to please her, desire to fuck her, anxiety fighting excitement, 'don't look at me' fighting with 'look at me, I'm owned by this most gorgeous woman'. My desire to please Natalie, to make her my world and block out everything else won. I was breathless, hoping only to make Natalie happy; breathless and extremely horny.

Natalie hooked a finger into the v-neck of my sweater. She pulled it away allowing her to see all she wanted to see. Her other hand pushed against the outside of my sweater I'm assuming to bring it in contact with my bra so she could compare the two colors. Mostly though I think this activity was primarily a display of her ownership of me. The display was principally for me but also for anyone else who wanted to take notice.

Natalie released her hold on my sweater. "Thank you, my pet for taking the time to honor my gift by wearing a sweater that matches your underwear so well. You may sit Elizabeth."

I sat opposite Natalie. She was wearing a black cotton dress shirt that had obviously been starched, a black pencil skirt similar to mine only far more gorgeous on her, and heels that would accentuate her great legs and marvelous ass. Not that I was watching closely, but during our lunch I swear every man in the place had taken several long looks at Natalie, and some of the women too, she looked that striking.

"Tell me Elizabeth, what would I want my boys, soon to be our boys, to be thinking and feeling?"

"Honor Mistress. Honor to be in your presence but also for you to request them to be seen with you in public. Horny Mistress, no matter how hard they tried not to be. Always excitement and anticipation for what they will have to do to make you happy with their servitude."

"I hope so Elizabeth. Very good. You are learning. It may not be long before you have your own stable of boys to service you.

"Thank you Mistress."

"You know Elizabeth, most women would be upset that you wore essentially the same skirt as I did. I, on the other hand, see it as further confirmation of our connection. When did you select the skirt you would wear today Elizabeth? Was it around 9:30 last night?"

"It was Mistress. Why would you guess that time?"

"Because it was around that time when I selected mine. I normally don't wear such a restrictive skirt, but for some reason this skirt is what I selected. I now know the reason is because you were selecting the same skirt at the same time. You may wish you had selected something less restrictive but I will revel in the challenges you will face fulfilling your service obligations to me today."

There a small gift-wrapped box on the table in front of me.

"You look as beautiful as I anticipated you would Elizabeth. Thank you for making yourself so presentable when being out in public with me. The gift is for you. Open it now."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you. Whatever it is it was unnecessary Mistress."

"I know. Open it."

My panties remained on the table beside Natalie's arm. It was obvious what they were, the blue making them stand out all the more against the white tablecloth. I opened my gift slowly.

"Meditation balls. Yin yang balls. Why thank you Mistress. I've always wanted to try these. How did you know?"

I removed them from the box and held them in my hand attempting to spin them around. Spinning them would take coordination I would have to develop. When they touched, they vibrated and rang like there was a bell inside them.

"and they are the perfect size for my hands Mistress. You always know what will fit me best." I said raising my eyes to look at Natalie.

Natalie was holding her hand out toward me. "Unlock your phone and give it to me now."

I did as Natalie asked. When she handed my phone back to me it was on a browser search result screen for something called Ben Wah balls. I clicked on a link and read the description then looked up at my Mistress with a 'you're kidding' look on my face.

"You read that correctly my pet and based on the dampness and aroma from these panties you will have no trouble inserting them right now. I'm happy the picture I sent to you had the desired effect."

The waitress arrived at our table. She looked at the panties on the table and the box in front of me proudly labelled "Ben Wah balls". How had I missed those words so prominent on the box, not that I knew what Ben Wah balls were anyway. She looked at me with a knowing smile, raised her eyebrows and said "Nice".

Natalie ordered for us. "We will share a plate of the grilled calamari and will each have a beet and arugula salad. Bring a bottle of San Pellegrino too please."

"Yes mam." The waitress said then turned and left.

"Why are you still holding those? I told you to insert them now, so do it."

"Now Mistress while I'm sitting here, not in the bathroom?"

"Don't be a dunce when I know you're not one Elizabeth. Would getting up and walking to the bathroom be now or would that be later?"

"Later Mistress." I said looking around the restaurant and awkwardly reaching under the table and up my skirt.

Damn. My pussy was a long way up from the hem of my skirt and slicker now than it was at the office. There was a wet spot on my skirt already. The balls were small, but big enough to require some effort to squeeze them past my gate. I couldn't reach around my hem and far enough up my skirt to get enough leverage to push the ball inside me. It slipped out of my hand three times, luckily, I kept it from escaping my skirt and landing on the floor.

"Having trouble getting them in Elizabeth? Maybe hiking up your skirt would make it easier? Drop the balls in my hand. Stand beside the table and hike up your skirt. I will tell you when it is high enough. Then sit down and try again."

I pulled my hand out from my skirt, dropping the balls into Natalie's hand. She sat there spinning them, spreading my goo around her hand, while I stood beside the table and started hiking up my skirt. Nervous and excited again. Some people were watching. I was only watching Natalie.

"Higher. Higher. Higher."

Shit. Any higher and my pussy will be in full view of the entire restaurant and people walking by outside.

"Stop. Wait. A little too high."

I pulled the hem down a little.

"Perfect. Now sit, take the balls and lick your slop off my hand. Do save a little for your Mistress though. Our appetizer is taking longer than I had hoped."

Holding the balls, I started licking Natalie's hand. I knew people were watching; I didn't care. Our waitress arrived with the calamari and the San Pellegrino sitting them on the table without interrupting my servitude or disturbing my panties.

When I was done licking, I parted my legs and pushed the balls into me while Natalie licked the remainder of my ooze off of her hand. I caught our waitress watching me insert the balls while she served another table. I smiled wondering if she would get their order right. A man walking by on the street stopped and came back to look in the window not sure he saw what he thought he had just seen. He wasn't going to get confirmation.

The balls felt really good going in, stretching my gate to gain entry. They made my pussy feel full. Sitting in the restaurant I didn't get their real purpose or their true effect. I wouldn't feel them play together like a vibrator on its lowest setting until I got up and starting walking.

"Do you like your present Elizabeth?"

"Very much Mistress. Thank you."

"You will surely appreciate them more later. I will set a schedule for you to wear them before your lesson is complete. Have you masturbated or fucked someone since Monday morning?"

"No Mistress. I haven't really had the desire to do so. Well except earlier this morning, but I resisted."

"When you received my picture no doubt. You do not need to answer. I know. And I know you could immediately taste my ass and pussy when you saw the photo, so do not respond."

In 5 days I have gone from hating Natalie knowing my thoughts to accepting it and frankly, loving that we are so connected. It makes me warm inside when she tells me my thoughts.

As we reached the end of lunch Natalie gave me instructions for the remainder of my day.

"Elizabeth, you will walk back to your office with your skirt at its current height. You will take a photo with your phone when you reach the building proving to me you have done what I asked, then you will lower your skirt and take another photo. On your train ride home tonight, you will sit opposite a man and a woman if possible. You will hike your skirt to this same level as you sit down. You will nonchalantly expose yourself to the people opposite you pretending to read something on your phone."

The waitress came by picking up our plates, leaving the bill and no doubt hearing what Natalie was saying to me. She seemed to linger longer than she needed to. Natalie dropped her credit card on the bill. While we waited for the waitress to return with the payment machine Natalie continued with my instructions. My underwear was still sitting on the table undisturbed as it had been the entire meal.

"You will pay attention to their reactions and report to me who looked at you more, who seemed more impacted by seeing your pussy and whose reactions excited you more. When you arrive at my house, you will strip on the porch, put these clothes into your overnight bag so as not to clutter my home then knock and wait for me. If I am busy it may take a while for me to come and let you in. Only knock once. I will hear you."

The waitress had returned with the machine. She had entered whatever information waitresses enter and was standing waiting for Natalie to take the machine and enter a tip and her pin. I didn't notice at what point in my instructions she had returned. I didn't care. She already seemed well aware of the dynamic between Natalie and me. I was happy with the dynamic, so she could think whatever she wanted.

When the waitress left, I noticed a business card from the restaurant on the table beside me. I picked it up. There was writing on the back.

467.555.5456

Hi Elizabeth, will you share how you like your Ben Wah balls.

-Annie --

I handed the card to Natalie.

"Come sit beside me my pet while I read this and so I can check the state of your new gift."

I moved to sit beside Natalie. She held the card in her left hand, dropping her right onto my pussy, sliding two fingers into me searching for the balls.

"Interesting. Very interesting this Annie is. You will have to update her, but not for a week or so. I will tell you when. It will be best to make her wait and wonder and contact her when she has almost given up hope. Your balls feel good don't they Elizabeth."

"Yes Mistress, they do. Thank you."

Natalie slid her fingers out of me and quicky up my ass crack.

"Wait until you feel the thrill of something inside your ass with these inside you. OOoo, it is prickly up here isn't it. How unfair to the rest of your body. I may be able to correct that imbalance later tonight."

Natalie pulled her hand up and licked it clean herself dropping the business card into her purse.

"I must leave and you must return to your office. Don't forget your obligations my pet. Now walk out with me. I will give you a goodbye kiss on the street. We do go in opposite directions from here."

Natalie dropped my underwear into her purse as we left. On the street Natalie and I shared a respectable tongue touching goodbye kiss. She squeezed my ass in my bunched up skirt while we kissed. We went our separate ways.

What a lunch. I can't recall ever being this aroused when out in public never mind having to go back to the office in this state. As I walked the balls were clanging together inside only stirring my arousal higher. The wind blowing across my bare pussy didn't help calm things at all. Having to hold the balls in me was interesting. When I stopped to take the photos Natalie has requested I could already feel my Kegels were tired.


12