Looking But Never Finding Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good Elizabeth. You assumed correctly. Some men," Natalie said with disgust looking at Sandy. Sandy nodded in agreement.

"I turned to the woman sitting beside me making some comment about things going well all day and as soon as you leave the office, things fall apart. She nodded at me then turned away in a 'Whatever. I don't care about your problems.' Sort of way. The woman across from me was not doing much reading. The man had put his phone down. So I played with him, flashing him every now and then, but never when he had his phone at the ready."

Sandy and Natalie laughed at that part saying, "That's our girl." Almost in unison.

"The man and the woman next to me left at the first stop, which was about a 30-minute ride. It was just the woman across from me and I. I put my bags on the vacated seat beside me and put my foot up on the radiator on the wall. It's about a foot off the ground. My other leg was splayed open in the other direction. I knew my pussy was on full display. When I looked at the woman her e-reader was resting flat and to the side. She obviously wasn't reading anymore. Her legs had fallen open enough that I could see her white lace underwear. I swear there was a wet spot on them, but it may have just been a shadow. I managed to sneak a couple of pictures of her exposed underwear. I will show you later. The woman left the train the stop before mine. When she got up, she spoke. I remember exactly what we said to each other. She said, 'Good luck with your problem. I hope you find Larry.' I replied 'Thank you. At least the train ride was enjoyable. Maybe we will see each other again sometime.' She responded, 'It was enjoyable. Maybe we will. And we can talk more, or not. Enjoy your evening.' And she left. As the train pulled away, I looked at my pussy. It was glowing, shimmering it was so wet from my exhibitionism and the wonderful Ben Wah balls you gave me Mistress."

My cunt was tired from holding in the balls with my legs spread for so long. I didn't know if I could hold them in much longer.

"Wonderful. Your Mistress is pleased. And I thank you for the photos you sent. I shared them with Sandy. Tell us Elizabeth, what were you feeling during and after your game on the train?"

"Exhilaration. Excitement. Success. Disgust with the man who couldn't just enjoy the show I was giving him. Euphoria. Power."

Sandy turned and looked at Natalie, "I fear you won't keep this one as a pet very long Natalie. She's too smart and now that she's dipped her tongue into the game and tasted power, instead of just thrill and excitement, she will likely want that taste again and more often."

"Did you notice what I noticed while Elizabeth recounted her story?" Natalie asked Sandy, seemingly ignoring her.

"I did. A quivering cunt no doubt tired from holding the balls inside all afternoon," Sandy replied

Natalie looked at me, "Put a hand under your cunt. Push out one Ben Wah ball and only one. Then you will stand here in front of us sucking and licking all your pussy slop off of it."

"Yes Mistress."

How the fuck do I push these things out. I hadn't even thought about that. I started trying to move my tired muscles in a way to push out the balls. I finally felt my vagina stretching. I pushed harder. Plop. Plop. Fuck. Both balls plopped out.

Natalie turned to Sandy, "You take one nipple, I will take the other."

They stood in unison while Natalie gave me my next set of instructions.

"Put one ball in your mouth and shove the other one back into your cunt."

"Yes Mistress." I felt small again. Natalie had taken back any power I thought I might have captured earlier.

Before I could get the first ball in my mouth Sandy and Natalie had a hold of one nipple each twisting and pulling them in their own special way. Holy fuck. I quickly learned two Mistress are not a good thing. One Mistress, at least Natalie, tends to do things in stereo. If she grabbed two nipples or two labia, she tended to grab them in the same way. With two Mistresses, they had their own twist, their own style of pinching. I couldn't embrace the pain because the pain emanating from each nipple was so different.

Now I was screaming into my ball stuffed mouth while trying to shove the other ball back into my exceptionally greasy, exceptionally tired pussy. It was more difficult than it had been in the restaurant. I finally engaged both my hands and shoved it in.

"Now take that one out of your mouth and lick it and suck it clean while we watch."

"Yes Mistress." I said after removing the Ben Wah ball from my mouth.

Natalie turned her gaze to Sandy, "Do you want the pussy or the ass?"

"I've sampled the pussy already. If it's all the same to you I will take the ass."

"They are exactly the same to me. They are each just an orifice I own. The ass is yours."

I was licking and sucking the Ben Wah ball. I was wondering what was about to happen to me in the hands of two Mistresses.

"My pet. Do you know why I gave Sandy your ass to torment and why I am about to play with your pussy in not so nice a way?"

"No Mistress. I do not."

"I did not give you permission to put your other arm down. You could have told me your cunt was too greasy to push the ball back in with one hand, and I may have given you permission to use two. But you didn't ask, my pet."

Sandy switched hands on my nipple. Her right hand was politely lubing her fingers in my cunt juice, spreading it around my ass. In the next instant she had one then two fingers probing my anus. I could feel Sandy's fingers in my ass pressing against the Ben Wah ball inside my pussy. My anus stretched, pushed back, then welcomed Sandy's intrusion.

"Now put your free hand back up behind your head, stand straight and do not cum. You do not have permission."

Natalie grabbed my cunt and squeezed it while twisting my nipple harder. From pinching my labia, Natalie moved to my clit, pinching it and twisting it fairly lightly from what I had experienced in previous lessons.

"Tell your Mistress how your pussy slop tastes having had all day to coat your new gift?"

"It tastes good Mistress. AHHHHH!"

Natalie was now wrenching my clit which seemed to be a cue for Sandy to force a third finger into my ass. I grunted at my anus having to stretch around Sandy's lightly lubed third finger.

"That was a lame response my pet. And from looking at the joy on Sandy's face I would guess she agrees and that you now have three fingers in that tight beautiful ass of yours."

"It is a tight beautiful ass." Sandy echoed while continuing to probe my ass and now alternate between pinching and caressing my nipple.

Red, yellow, green. What were those words? Did I ever see myself using them and potentially missing some new glorious sensation Natalie could allow me to experience?

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress. Sorry Sandy." I wanted to tell Sandy how good her fingers felt in my ass after the initial shock of their intrusion, and how well she caressed nipples but I didn't. I just enjoyed what she was doing even though I was being taken by her without any sort of seduction as a prelude.

"Try again my pet."

"It is," I took another suck of the ball even though there wasn't much of my pussy lube left. "It is purely consistent in texture, well blended with almost no perceptible flavor. But somehow, it hints at a flavor, begging you, encouraging you to hold it in your mouth and search deeper for it."

Natalie was obviously pleased with my answer. She started caressing my tit, my clit and my cunt. She lifted her head for a kiss. It was one of her irresistibly great kisses. A deep moan gave away my approaching orgasm. Natalie broke our kiss, moving her lips far enough away to allow her to speak to me.

"Do not cum Elizabeth. You do not have permission."

Collectively, without speaking to one another, Sandy and Natalie converted their touches from that of Mistresses to that of lovers. Sandy mixed licks and sucks of my nipple with caresses, adding this slow twist of her hand to each slide of her fingers in and out of my ass. Natalie was kissing me, lovingly holding my right tit while manipulating my pussy and clit like no else has before her.

Trying to hold back my orgasm became my sole purpose. Even breathing seemed to be a secondary activity that I would do without if I meant pleasing Natalie by not cumming.

My moans of agony at the imminent failure I was about to unload grew louder and constant. I was unable to kiss Natalie any longer. She lifted her mouth off of mine.

"Wait my pet. Wait. Not yet. Not yet."

I don't know how my orgasm stayed inside me. My body was one giant ache of denial.

"Now my pet. Cum. Cum." Natalie put her mouth back on mine. We kissed. For a moment my body was unable to release my orgasm. Sandy latched her mouth onto my tit and pushed her fingers deeper into my ass than they had been to that point.

I exploded in another one of those best-ever-can't-remember-feeling-that-before orgasms. Sandy, with fingers in my ass and a tit in her mouth had wrapped an arm around me, helping me to stay upright while my body quaked. Natalie continued to kiss me. My kisses had gone from consuming Natalie's tongue, spit and mouth, to communicating, 'oh god thank you, thank you, I'm loving this, all of this and maybe I love you.' Natalie ended our kisses. She had stopped caressing me, which I was thankful for, and now just held my tit and cunt. Sandy had fallen into a gently rhythm fucking my ass with her three fingers and gently kissing my tit and nipple.

"Now my pet. Push the second ball into my hand so Sandy and I can confirm your description of your pussy juice."

I was coming down from my orgasm. I felt Sandy slip one finger out of me. That was an odd sensation having my ass not as full but still occupied. Previously when Natalie had stimulated my anus the end was always having it completely vacated.

My push to eject the ball felt vastly different having fingers filling my ass. I was keenly aware of everything happening inside me. I didn't want to give up the ball just now, but Mistress had requested it, so I pushed it and I think Sandy was trying to help by curling her fingers toward my cunt from within my anus. My vagina spit the ball out into Natalie's hand, I sadly moaned its departure.

Holding the glistening orb up between her and Sandy, Natalie took the first lick. Sandy sucked it. I wanted a taste but only got to watch. Natalie moved the ball so her and Sandy could kiss. The ache in me was immense. Watching Natalie and Sandy kiss was as torturous as anything Natalie had done to me previously. Jealousy. Abandonment. Exclusion. All rushing through my veins. Natalie sucked the ball into her mouth, leaned into Sandy, they kissed, broke their kiss, then I watched Sandy pull the ball from her mouth. I groaned at how erotic that exchange experience must have been. Sandy held it up for me to take into my mouth, then Natalie and Sandy kissed again.

Before they broke their kiss, all the hands and fingers left my body.

"Your description was very good Elizabeth."

I removed the ball from my mouth, now holding one in each hand.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Yes. Very good Elizabeth."

Thank you Mistress Sandy."

"Thank you for sharing your pet with me Natalie. She's wonderful. Do bring her to play some night if you want. The three of us could have such fun together and I may even be able to find a way to include Jim in our play.

"I have to go ladies. It was a real pleasure meeting you Elizabeth. I very much enjoyed your story. I'm sure it made Natalie very proud. See you later Natalie. I will let myself out."

And Sandy left.

"You're a dear sweet pet Elizabeth. Any questions before I give you your next task?"

"Why did you share me with Sandy Mistress? I am not sure I understand."

"Did you not enjoy it Elizabeth?"

"In the end, very much Mistress. In the beginning I experienced some confusion."

"What is today's lesson about Elizabeth?"

"Ownership, Mistress."

"So why did I share you Elizabeth. Connect with me and you will find the answer."

I paused and thought on today's theme and its events. The answer came to me.

"Mistress. You shared me because you can. Because you own me you can do whatever you want with me."

"Very good Elizabeth. I could have said no to Sandy several times, and she asked my permission each time she desired to interact with you."

"She did Mistress."

"Any more questions Elizabeth?"

"No Mistress. Not right now. Maybe later. What is my next task?"

"You will go up to the bathroom, clean your new gift, then clean yourself, inside and out, then we will share dinner as friends. Have you ever used an enema Elizabeth?"

I guess that's the 'inside' cleaning I didn't quite understand when Mistress said it, "No Mistress, I have not."

"There are instructions in the bathroom for you. You will use three applications before you have your shower. I suggest you clean the balls first my sweet pet. Now kiss your Mistress before you go."

We kissed for several minutes as lovers. Natalie pulled her t-shirt out of her waistband, pushed one of my hands under her top encouraging me to play with her tits. I was eventually rubbing her pussy through her jeans, squeezing her ass, tweaking her nipples. Natalie kissed and caressed me but not too directly anywhere on my body.

"Go Elizabeth. Clean up then meet me in the kitchen for dinner."

12