Looking for a Party

Story Info
Maggie reminds Sam how to have fun with a woman.
9.1k words
4.38
6.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers

"It has two bedrooms, so you'll still have your office," Sam said to a fuming Nicole as he showed her pictures of a condo on his laptop while they sat together on their living room couch. Attempting to find a future home with which she would be happy, he continued, "I know it's smaller than this place, but it's in a great neighborhood. And it looks fantastic."

Sam glanced at Nicole - whose eyes seemed to bore holes into the floor - before saying, "I know this isn't ideal... but we just can't afford this place anymore."

He then looked around their palatial living room as he said, "This house is too big for just the two of us anyway."

"How does a grown man, all of a sudden, lose his job," Nicole said through gritted teeth.

Sam frowned as he watched her pant. "I got laid off, Nicole. I didn't do anything wrong."

"And I like my too big house. It's why I chose the motherfucker," she said, shooting up from the couch. She then walked to the built-in shelf on the wall. She began removing books from it and placing them in an open moving box. "I have a job. I'm holding up my end of this. I don't know why I'm being punished."

"Are you serious?" Sam said as he rose from the couch. "You're blaming this on me?"

"Where's your job, Sam?" Nicole asked with a sarcastic glare as her eyes remained on the books she was packing.

"Again... I was laid off. And you know I've been scouring the world, searching for work."

"It's been a month."

"I make a lot of money, Nicole. Positions like mine take awhile to find. Do you want me to go bag groceries somewhere?"

"At least you'd be making a living."

"Not enough of one to afford this house," Sam said as he scowled at her.

Still averting her gaze from him, Nicole spoke in a low tone as she said, "Well, I could afford this place if I was in a relationship with a real man."

"A real...? Why do I put up with your shit?"

"My shit?" Nicole said, her eyes darting toward her husband. "I have a job, you bastard." She left the living room as she continued, "And this is some bullshit that I have to lose my house because of you."

Though Nicole continued to fuss about the situation, her voice grew inaudible as she climbed the stairs and walked to their bedroom.

Sam could feel the anger radiating from his body. A feeling Nicole had evoked in him more times than he cared to count.

He looked down at his computer - sitting on his couch - and examined the picture he showed her of the condo he was recommending for their next home. A condo in a posh neighborhood that would be the envy of most people on the planet. Sam sighed before reaching down and slamming the laptop closed.

He then heard Nicole's angry steps descending the stairs. As she came into view, he saw that she was carrying an overnight bag.

"Since this is your fault, you can pack this shit up," Nicole said. "I'm going to stay with my sister."

Sam's first instinct was to stop Nicole and ask her to continue to talk. But, as she opened the front door and stormed into the night, he realized he didn't want her there.

Sam then pulled his wallet from his back pocket and retrieved a business card. It was from a divorce lawyer with whom a friend of his had worked. He shook his head before making a mental note to call the next day.

********************

There is love and there is stupid. The next morning, Sam wondered which of the two was responsible for his hesitancy as he held his phone in one hand and the business card of the divorce lawyer in the other.

He put his phone back in his pocket and placed the business card on the ledge next to the half-full box of books on which Nicole was working during their argument the night before.

Sam continued packing her box as his mind was inundated with her septic words. He tried to get her voice out of his head, to no avail. In frustration, Sam decided to leave the living room and go for a drive.

*****

"I'm an idiot," he said to himself as he headed down the street, going nowhere in particular. Driving the five minutes it took to leave his housing community, he wondered why he had let his cantankerous wife talk him into such a ridiculously huge and expensive home in the first place.

Sam made a left out of the housing area and stopped at a red light. He was immediately distracted by Red. At least that was what he and Nicole called the young woman whom they often saw wearing tight, revealing clothing - almost always something red - as she walked around the neighborhood just outside of theirs.

Red was sporting a long, neat pony-tail and wearing a pair of tight, cut-off jean shorts that revealed a good bit of her ass cheeks. She was also wearing a tube top of her signature color, tight enough that Sam couldn't decide whether it was fabric or paint.

Nicole and Sam often ridiculed the young lady for her fashion sense and for - what they assumed was - her career choice. However, Sam did find Red insanely attractive.

Her breasts weren't huge, but they were sizable and perky - evident as she seemed to rarely wear a bra. Her ass was thick but tight and her legs and abs were toned. Sam spent more than a couple of nights having sex with Nicole while fucking Red in his mind.

He continued to watch Red as she sauntered through the crosswalk. She then turned and stared at Sam, which made him uncomfortable. It was the first time he could remember the two of them making eye contact. He, of course, made sure to never gawk at her when Nicole was in the car with him.

Red winked at Sam, to which he returned a nervous smile. A smile that, apparently, signaled to her to walk toward his car. His eyes widened. He then stared at the red light, which seemed to last longer than it ever had. Sam turned toward his closed window as Red squatted outside of his car door.

An apprehensive Sam let down the window and said, "Yes?"

"Are you looking for a party, baby?" Red asked with a big grin.

"A party?" Sam said, wondering how to extricate himself from the situation without being rude.

Red chuckled. "Yeah. A party. Don't you want to hang out with me? It'll be fun."

Sam glanced at the street light, which was green. He, however, couldn't drive off with Red leaning against his car door. Looking at her face, he realized she was younger - and prettier - than she looked from afar. The pleasant smell of strawberries was also distracting. It may have been her shiny lip gloss, or possibly a body spray, but it was alluring.

"A party?" he repeated, mostly to himself. He wondered why he hadn't simply told her no, thank you, and gone about his day. Maybe it was because he was more attracted to her in that moment than he had been to any woman in a long time.

He noticed Red studying the inside of his Infinity. She then looked at him. He was catatonic. A large part of him wanted to answer yes to her query, but his mind wouldn't allow it.

Red chuckled like a woman who had experience with such situations. She glanced over at Sam's passenger-side seat and said, "It looks comfortable in there."

Sam briefly turned toward the seat before saying, "Yeah. It's nice."

"Are you busy right now?" she asked him.

"No," Sam said without realizing it.

"Good. You can give me a ride."

An astonished Sam watched Red walk around to the passenger-side door of his vehicle. His heart raced and his entire body felt numb as he watched her ass and bare legs rest on his cloth seat. She then grabbed him mid-thigh and said, "I'm Maggie."

After a few seconds of attempting to remember his name, he said, "I'm Sam."

"You're cute, Sam," Maggie said with a big smile.

His instinct was to return the compliment, but what came out was a clumsy, "Thank you."

Red's smile softened as she nodded toward the street and said, "Are you ready to go?"

"Oh, yeah," Sam said, turning to face the road. He eased his foot off of the break and drifted forward a few inches before noticing the light had returned to red. He abruptly stopped the car, jostling both his and Maggie's body. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine," Maggie said with a chuckle. "So, where are we going?"

Sam froze for a bit before he said, "I thought you needed a ride somewhere?"

Maggie's sarcastic smile apprised Sam of the situation. As the light switched back to green, he had a split second to make a decision. "I guess we're going back to my place?"

"Sounds like a plan," Maggie said. Sam could feel his blood pounding in his ears as he made a u-turn and drove back toward his home.

********************

"Wow," Maggie said as she stood in the foyer and saw all of the boxes and half-empty shelves in the living room. "I guess we bumped into one another just in time. It looks like you're about to move out of the neighborhood."

"Yeah. Within the month."

"You don't like the area?" she asked, walking around the living room and studying his belongings as he closed his front door.

"Umm... it's complicated."

Maggie looked back at Sam. "Your wife doesn't like the area?"

Sam chuckled, uncomfortable talking about - or even thinking about - Nicole with a half-dressed woman standing in their home. "It's complicated."

Maggie nodded. "OK. I get it," she said before sitting down on the couch. With her arm extended across its back, she asked Sam, "Would you like to join me?"

"Uh... sure," he said, easing his way toward her.

As he sat back, his neck touched her arm, which caused him to recoil. Maggie chuckled before saying, "I promise, I only bite if you ask me to."

Sam gave a tepid smile and nod before his eyes fell onto Maggie's micro shorts and shapely thighs. His imagination attempted to conjure what panties she might be wearing.

"Are you always this shy?" she asked.

Sam looked her in the eyes as she stared at him. And, though his mind desired it, he fought to not glance at her breasts. "Honestly, no."

"So it's just the situation? Having a prostitute in your home?"

Sam averted his gaze and his breath left his body for a few seconds as Maggie slapped him in the face with his current reality. With a small smile - and his eyes drawn back to her legs - he said, "I guess."

Maggie nodded. "Well, let's see if you giving me $200 will loosen things up."

Sam's head pivoted back to Maggie's face as she flashed a pleasant but confident smile. Sam found himself sliding his wallet from his back pocket, retrieving two $100 bills, and handing them to her, as if in a trance.

Her grin widened as she received his payment for her future services. She then stood, folded the money with one hand as if she had done such a hundred times before, and deftly slid the two bills into a back pocket that seemed too tight for even one of them.

Maggie then plopped down on the couch, returning her arm to its place behind Sam. "OK," she said. "Now let's talk about my legs."

A confused Sam glanced at Maggie's thighs as she said, "Since you can't stop looking at them."

Sam looked at Maggie as his face grew hot from embarrassment.

She grinned before rising from the couch. Maggie then stood in front of Sam, straddling him and allowing her knees to rest against the couch cushion beneath him.

Sam's heart was beating harder than he could ever recall. The sexy stranger he had seen walking around the neighborhood a half-dozen times - and fantasized about many more times than that - was in his living room standing over him.

"Go ahead," Maggie said, nodding toward her bare thighs. "Touch them."

Sam's eyes flitted back and forth between Maggie's smirk and her legs. It was as if his brain was short-circuiting from the sensory overload. It had been a few years since another woman's crotch - besides Nicole's - had been so close to his face.

"Go ahead," she repeated.

Sam felt like an awkward high school virgin. He took a deep breath before allowing his hands to float to Maggie's quads.

As his trembling hands rested on her skin, he noticed how soft she felt. After a few seconds, he pulled back, resting his hands back in his lap.

Sam glanced at Maggie as he said, "They're nice."

Maggie chuckled. Still straddling him, she climbed on her knees into Sam's lap. Placing his hands back on her thighs, she said, "You don't have to be bashful with me." She used his hands to rub her legs as she said, "Now... what else on my body would you like to touch?"

Sam could feel himself growing hard. He grinned before turning his head. His eyes caught a picture of him and Nicole, which sat on the side table next to the couch.

"That's your woman?" she asked as Sam nodded. "Did you need me to turn her picture around?"

Sam shook his head as he slid his hands off of Maggie's thighs. "I'm sorry. We had a pretty bad fight last night and she's staying with her sister. I'm just..."

Maggie nodded. "I understand," she said as she rose from Sam's lap. "It's OK if you're not in the mood." Maggie slid the two $100 bills out of her pocket and offered them back to him.

Sam held up his hand. "It's fine. Keep it," He then shrugged as he said, "You don't have to go. I could use some company."

Maggie forced a smile. "I'm sorry. I do clients... not emotions."

Sam nodded. "I get that."

She, once again, offered him his money which he, once again, declined. "Thanks," Maggie said, sliding the bills back into her pocket. "I hope everything works out with you and your woman." Maggie pointed toward the foyer. "I'm... going to... "

"Oh, I'll take you back to... wherever you need to go."

Maggie smiled. "It's OK. I like to walk." She ran her hand over her thigh as she said, "How do you think I keep my legs looking so sexy?"

Sam smiled, enjoying her humor... and her presence.

After a few uncomfortable seconds, Maggie said, "Well... I'll let myself out."

"Yeah, OK. I have to get more boxes from the storage in the back, so..."

Maggie smiled and nodded. "Thanks for the..." she said, patting her back pocket. She then, as she backed toward the foyer, looked around and said, "Nice place."

Sam chuckled, thinking about Nicole's obsession with it.

They waved at one another before Sam turned to head toward the back of the house. As he walked through the living room, he could hear his large front door opening and then closing.

He paused and sighed. "I could have used a good fuck."

********************

Sam took the stack of unfolded cardboard boxes he retrieved from the back of the house and placed them in the center of the living room. He then began assembling them when he heard a faint sound coming from the direction of the foyer. He listened for a few seconds without recognizing what he was hearing.

More curious than nervous, Sam began easing toward the front door. Once he reached the threshold of the foyer he was almost certain he was hearing the television in his den.

His heart sank at the thought of Nicole's presence. He then remembered that she never viewed TV downstairs. The den was his de facto man cave where he and his buddies watched sports and played video games. But he couldn't remember having even gone into the den in a couple of days. The TV should have been off.

Sam moved through the foyer and down the hallway as the sound grew louder. Reaching the den, he saw Maggie sitting on the floor with her back to the couch. Sam's 49er jacket covered her legs as she played Zelda on his Nintendo Switch. A befuddled Sam stared at her, not sure what to make of her presence.

Maggie glanced up at him before returning her attention to the television. "My older brother had this game. I used to play it with him all the time."

Sam nodded. "So... umm... how are you?"

"I'm good. What are you planning on doing for lunch?"

"I... was just going to fix myself something here."

"Fix yourself what?" Maggie said, her thumbs carefully guiding Zelda through a forest.

"Umm... a ham sandwich?"

"Really? That sounds like a school lunch. You don't have any adult food?"

Sam continued to take in the scene in disbelief. He thought for a few seconds before saying, "I have some... salmon and vegetables? Asparagus?"

Maggie nodded and smiled, still focused on her game. "That sounds fantastic."

Sam took a step toward the kitchen before pausing and looking back at her. His confusion was stunted by how adorable - and sexy - she looked playing his game while wearing her tube top and his matching red 49er jacket. He then left to prepare lunch for his guest.

*****

Sam opened the oven and checked the salmon, which was almost done. As he closed it, Maggie emerged in the kitchen doorway. "Where's the asparagus?"

"In the steamer," he said as he pointed to it on his counter. "Umm... I didn't realize you hadn't left the house."

"You said you were fixing lunch," Maggie said as she sat on one of the stools surrounding his kitchen island.

"No. I mean, before."

Wearing a sexy grin, she said, "Did you want me to leave?"

Sam shook his head. "No. It's fine. I mean... the company is nice. I'm glad you decided to-"

"-Do you play a lot of Zelda?" she asked.

"No. I mostly play sports games. Football. Basketball."

"Madden?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah. Madden's my favorite."

"You look like a football guy. Tall. Broad shoulders."

"Yeah. I played in college," he said as he removed the salmon from the oven.

"Nice. I like broad shoulders and a big chest I can curl up on like a cat."

Sam looked at Maggie who was smiling at him. He could feel his heartbeat quicken and his dick twitch in response to her comments. He chuckled before turning to finish preparing their food.

They sat on opposite sides of the kitchen island as Sam placed Maggie's plate in front of her. Her eyes widened as she said, "This looks like a gourmet meal. And you were going to eat a ham sandwich?"

Sam shrugged. "It was just going to be me."

"And? You have to treat yourself as well as you treat others. Is this how you cook for your woman?"

"Yeah. When we eat together."

"And she is staying at her sister's place instead of here?" Maggie said before tasting the fish. She then said, "Damn, this is good."

Sam sighed. "I was laid off from my job about a month ago. That's why we're moving. We can't afford this place anymore. She's pretty pissed about the whole situation."

"You were laid off. That's not your fault."

Sam chuckled. "Could you stick around and tell her that for me?"

Maggie smiled. She then looked around his kitchen until her eyes were drawn to the backyard through his large bay window. "Oh shit. You have a basketball court?"

Sam glanced outside. "Yeah. A half-court. I play with my friends every once in a while."

Maggie hopped up from her stool. "Come on. Let's go."

Sam looked confused. "You want to play basketball with me?"

"Against you," Maggie said. "I'm good. I was varsity in high school."

Sam gave an awkward smile. "OK. Sure."

Maggie bounded toward the back door before stopping and looking at her outfit. "Wait. I can't play in this." She then looked at Sam and asked, "What size is your wife?"

Sam's mouth hung open for a couple of seconds before asking, "You want to borrow one of Nicole's outfits?"

With a sarcastic glare, Maggie said, "So you were going to fuck me in her house, but me wearing her clothes is where you draw the line?"

Startled by her brazenness, Sam paused before saying, "There is a twisted logic in that."

Maggie smiled. "Good. Let's go."

*****

Sam cringed, standing in his bedroom with Maggie as she looked through Nicole's clothing. Many were in boxes or strewn around the room, and he felt particular guilt as she looked through the closet.

"It seems like she's smaller than I am," Maggie said.

"Well... sort of. You're about the same height, but..."

Maggie, examining an outfit on a hanger, looked at Sam and said, "My ass is bigger?"

Sam chuckled. "A little."

"Well, she obviously keeps in shape. She has a ton of workout clothes."

ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers