Looking for a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found her way back downstairs and to her desired destination... Sam's den/man cave. Maggie then signaled for a still nude and damp Sam to take a seat on the center of his couch.

She lowered herself to her knees between his legs, collected her moist hair into a loose ponytail behind her head, and rested her forearms on his thighs. She then took his throbbing dick in her hand. She stroked it a couple of times before - without looking at Sam's face - taking it into her mouth.

Sam sat back and gasped as her lips nearly reached the base of his shaft. On the way down, her tongue actively licked him, wetting him with saliva before she began pumping her mouth up and down his cock.

Her talented lips and tongue, the sounds she made with her mouth, and the skill of her hands - one on his balls and the other on the base of his shaft - brought him to the brink of orgasm. As fantastic as it would have felt for him to release, his desire to have sex with Maggie trumped his imminent gratification.

Sam placed his quivering hands on Maggie's shoulders and eased her back as her mouth slid off of his dick. Watching it - and feeling it - glide from between her glistening lips nearly reversed his decision.

"What's wrong?" Maggie said, staring at Sam while wiping the saliva dripping from her lips.

Sam lost his breath for a few seconds. He then gathered himself before saying, "You feel really good. But I..."

"You wanna fuck," Maggie said, her narrowed eyes still locked on his.

Sam nodded.

Maggie grinned as she rose from her knees. She then climbed into Sam's lap and straddled him, leaning forward and allowing her nipple to graze his lips. Sam opened his mouth just as she eased her breast back from it. She then reached between her legs and grasped his cock, placing the top of it at her slick slit.

She moved the head of Sam's dick back and forward, her dripping wet lips parting and heating his tip. Sam's eyes rolled back at the sensation. He began to thrust upward. Maggie raised her hips so as not to allow him to enter her until she decided. Her smile widened as she looked down at Sam's desperate expression.

He placed his hands on her hips and whispered, "Please, Maggie."

She nodded as she licked her lips. "Grab my ass."

Sam obeyed, firmly grasping her behind with both hands.

"Spread my ass," she said as he complied.

Maggie then lowered herself at an exaggerated, slow pace down onto Sam's aching cock.

His mouth hung open as he felt every inch of Maggie's soft, warm pussy enveloping his welcoming erection. He fought the urge to thrust into her, wanting to savor the moment more than giving in to his animalistic desires.

Maggie gasped as Sam's dick reached the deepest part inside her and her ass rested on his thighs and balls. She then rocked her hips, causing her to draw in air and Sam's body to tense as his hands squeezed her ass cheeks.

As Maggie's fuck sent his mind and body to a place beyond heaven, his head fell onto the back of the couch while his eyes took erotic pleasure at her breasts and face. Closing her eyes, Maggie placed one hand on Sam's rippled stomach as she rubbed her clit with the other.

Sam's hands began to slide off of her bottom and toward her thighs. Maggie shook her head. Without opening her eyes, she continued to grind on him as she said. "No. No. Don't stop. Spread my ass."

Sam returned his hands to their position on her backside. Maggie gasped at the sensation of her cheeks and pussy being opened. She then wiggled her ass and hips, as if trying to get Sam's dick even deeper inside her. The pleasure was so intense that he couldn't understand how he hadn't filled her body with cum.

Maggie continued rocking on Sam's shaft and rubbing her clit until her body began to spasm. Sam watched her hair falling into her face and her breasts vibrating as she was overtaken by her orgasm.

Maggie then exhaled as she eased her hand off of her pussy and opened her eyes. Sam's mouth was still open as he stared at her.

She smiled at him. "You like that? You like seeing me cum?"

The moment was so overwhelming - and his dick was so hard - he could barely hear Maggie's voice. He nodded as his expression remained frozen.

She chuckled as sweat began to bead on her forehead. "I'm surprised you haven't cum yet."

"Umm... yeah. I... I don't know."

She stared at him for a few seconds. Maggie then slid up and off of his shaft. Sam's heart sank at each wet inch of himself being withdrawn from her.

Maggie sat on Sam's thighs behind his dick as she grasped and stroked it. "Damn," she said as she stared at his shaft before looking back up at him. "You're hard as fuck."

Sam looked at Maggie's small hand gliding up and down his glistening erection. He then looked between Maggie's legs at her bulbous clitoris. He reached out and gently grazed it with his thumb, causing Maggie's entire body to convulse and her hand to clench around his cock.

Panting, she looked at him and said, "Damn, I'm sensitive."

He kept his thumb still just beneath her pussy. She took his wrist and eased him back onto her clit, shuddering as he touched it. She then moved his thumb in a circular motion before releasing his wrist. He continued to massage her as Maggie resumed stroking his rock solid shaft.

They both sped their movements as Sam could feel himself growing rapidly toward his long awaited orgasm. Maggie saw the look in his eyes. She released his cock and leaped off of his lap as his head spun, wondering what was happening. Standing between his legs, she turned around, reached between her legs to grasp his dick, and guided it back inside her pussy. She then sat down, dropping her ass onto his crotch.

Maggie yelped as Sam could feel his tip reach the back of her pussy. She paused for a couple of seconds before sliding herself up and down his shaft. Sam watched as her ass bounced on him and her soft, wet pussy massaged his cock. It didn't take him long for his body to release.

Sam's ass clenched as he climaxed inside of Maggie. She squeezed her pussy around his throbbing shaft as she did short, quick squats to intensify his orgasm. Sam grasped and held her hips as his body tensed until his abdominal muscles were sore.

He gasped for air as his body began recovering from the longest and most intense climax he had ever experienced. Maggie remained in his lap with her ass tight against his crotch. She rested her back against Sam's torso, looking over her shoulder at him.

"I wish I could have seen you cum," she said. She then rocked her bottom a little before saying, "I damn sure felt it."

Sam - his breathing still erratic - said, "Shit. I can barely feel my legs. What the fuck did you do to make me cum like that?"

She smiled, leaning back and kissing him on the lips.

His head then collapsed back onto the couch. He sat with Maggie's ass in his lap and his still hard dick inside her, panting as he wondered if another woman would ever make him feel as good as Maggie just had.

********************

"You have to fly over the mountain to reach that bonus level," Sam informed Maggie as they sat - fully clothed - on the couch in his man cave. They both held their own controllers as they played a video game together.

Once she followed his instructions, Maggie said, "Wow. I didn't even know there was anything back here."

"I've played this game more times than I can remember. There's not a whole lot I don't know about it."

Maggie then glanced at the time on her phone. "Oh, shit. I didn't realize I had been here this long."

Sam looked at her as his heart sank. "It's fine. I mean... if you wanted to hang out."

Maggie smiled at him. "No. I need to go."

She paused the game, stood, and placed her controller in front of the TV. She looked down at Sam as he remained on the couch, hoping she would change her mind. Maggie then asked, "Aren't you going to walk me out?"

Sam forced a smile before rising from the couch. He then followed Maggie to his front door, his mind searching for a way to get her to stay.

"So... can I see you again?" he asked as they reached his foyer.

Maggie spun around and, with a big smile, said, "Of course."

She walked up to Sam, standing with her face within inches of his, causing his heart to race. She then slid his phone out of his front pocket. Taking a step back, she entered her number into his contacts and then handed it back to him.

Sam was confused as he looked at the contact name she had entered. "M.A.G. Professionals?"

"Only you will know who you're calling," she said before kissing him on the cheek. She then turned and opened the front door.

"Hey," Sam said, causing Maggie to look over her shoulder. "Umm... do you... date? Like... a regular date?"

Maggie turned around with a sympathetic smile. She then pointed to Sam's phone in his hand and said, "That's my work number. Call me if you want to hang out again. But... that's my work number."

Sam gave an understanding nod. "I just haven't had this much fun with a woman in... quite some time."

"It sounds like you've been hanging out with the wrong women. There are a lot of fun ones out there who are available for regular dates."

Sam's head dropped as he chuckled, absorbing her words and feeling silly about his fleeting crush on Maggie. He then looked at her and said, "Thanks. You were great."

"Every time," Maggie said with a wink. She then asked, "When are you moving?"

"In about three weeks."

"Well, if you're looking for company before you leave the neighborhood, give me a call."

Sam nodded. Maggie then winked at him before leaving and strolling down the sidewalk. He watched her for a couple of minutes, thoroughly enjoying the way her ass wore her shorts. Taking a deep breath, he tore himself from his ever-shrinking view of her and closed the door.

He then looked at his phone, realizing he had received a text from Nicole. She apologized for her behavior and promised to come by the next day to help him continue to pack their belongings. Sam read the text a couple of times before shaking his head.

He then moved to the dialpad on his phone, pulled out the card his friend had given him for the divorce lawyer, and entered the number.

MWISHO