Looking for a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam nodded. "Yeah. She's in the gym all the time."

"You must enjoy that."

"I would if she wasn't so fucking mad all the time," Sam said with a scowl.

Maggie gave a sympathetic smile before turning back to the clothes and saying, "I don't know if I can fit anything in here." She then lifted a t-shirt lying on the arm of a chair and said, "I'll just have to wear something like this." She looked at Sam and said, "If you don't mind it being a little tight on me."

Sam shook his head. "Uh, no. That's... it's fine."

Maggie grinned. She then placed the shirt down and lifted her red tube top over her head. Sam watched as Maggie's breasts rose and then fell from beneath her shirt.

With his eyes glued and his dick at attention, he observed that her breasts weren't being held up by her tube top. They were just firm.

Maggie grabbed the short-sleeved t-shirt she had chosen and pulled it onto her body. It was a dark blue, so it wasn't see-through. However, her protruding nipples were more than noticeable.

As Maggie ran her hands over the shirt to smooth out wrinkles, she looked down at her breasts. Smiling at, and pressing on, her erect nipples, she turned to Sam and said, "Sorry. No bra."

As he continued to stare at her, Maggie looked around the room and sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do for bottoms."

She then glimpsed a pair of gray sweatpants hanging out of a packing box. "Oh. That should work." Grabbing and examining them, she said, "I didn't know people still wore these."

Sam was almost catatonic as his mind held on to the image of Maggie's bare breasts falling from her tube top. "She... uh... hadn't worn them in awhile. She's into yoga pants now."

"Like everybody else," Maggie said as she unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her body.

There wasn't much more of her legs to reveal as her shorts were cut pretty high. However, Maggie's black panties caught Sam's eye. From the front, he couldn't tell what style she was wearing (all he could see was lace on the edges). And he desperately wanted to know what style panty she was wearing. Alas, she never turned around.

As she finished getting dressed, Maggie said, "I would have tried to wear her yoga pants... but I think they would have been too tight on me. And I want to be able to move out there on the court."

Court. Basketball, Sam thought to himself, having forgotten why he and Maggie were in his bedroom.

Maggie studied her appearance in the dresser mirror. She pulled her scrunchie from her ponytail, allowing her mid-back length hair to fall around her shoulders. Sam silenced a gasp as he marvelled at Maggie's surprising elegant beauty.

She smoothed her hair with her hands, ensuring a tighter ponytail before returning her scrunchie to its place. Maggie then turned toward Sam with a wide grin and raised brow. "Let's go."

She glanced at her chest and back at Sam before saying, "Don't let my nipples distract you... too much." And with a wink, she headed down the stairs. She led Sam to his backyard basketball court. Though it was wrapped in obscuring sweat pants, he watched her ass the entire way.

*****

Sam opened the back door for Maggie, who ran to grab the basketball lying on the ground next to the water hose. Walking over to the court, she bounced the ball a couple of times on the concrete path before stopping and turning toward Sam. "Do you have an air pump?"

Sam nodded. Maggie flicked the ball into the air a few times and waited as he retrieved his pump from the house.

"Good," she said, taking the pump from him as he returned. She then placed the ball on the ground and filled it with air.

Returning his pump to him, she dropped the ball on the concrete a couple of times; the basketball returning to her hands with each bounce. "Yes," Maggie said with a satisfied nod.

Sam sat the pump aside before saying, "I thought the ball was fine."

Maggie chuckled. She then lowered the ball to the ground, rapidly dribbling it on the concrete and tossing it between her legs a couple of times before holding it at her side and saying, "Now it's fine."

Sam's mouth hung open as Maggie artfully bounced the ball on the way to the court. Sam was almost always the best player when with his friends in his backyard. He had a feeling that was not going to be the case with Maggie.

As she walked in front of him, Sam couldn't help noticing how Nicole's typically loose-fitting sweats were hugging Maggie's curves. He would have loved to see Maggie in yoga pants, but the distraction would have been too much for him to focus on a basketball game.

As Sam approached her, Maggie tossed the basketball to him. "You take the ball out first."

"You don't want to shoot for it?" he asked.

Maggie shook her head and smiled. "It's your court. Besides, I'll be getting the ball back soon enough."

Sam gave a nervous smile. He then began dribbling toward the goal with Maggie crouched in a defensive stance in front of him. Her scowl told him that she was serious about stopping him from scoring, though her tight shirt, full, braless breasts, and protruding nipples had more of his attention than her facial expression.

As he got within a few feet of Maggie, Sam turned his back to her so that his body was between her and the basketball. A couple of bounces later, Maggie had poked the ball away from Sam and was smiling as she dribbled it in front of him.

"I guess you wanted me to go first," she said.

Sam chuckled as his male pride took a hit. He then decided to focus on her game instead of her body, as he didn't want to be completely embarrassed in his own backyard. Even with no witnesses.

Dribbling the basketball with her right hand, Maggie began moving toward Sam. As she reached him, she switched the ball to her left hand. Sam lunged for it and Maggie quickly bounced it back to her right. With Sam off-balance, Maggie dribbled past him and tossed the ball into the rim for two points.

Sam - after regaining his footing - stared at her as she retrieved the ball and tossed it to him.

"Is that what you were looking for?" Maggie said with a raised brow.

Sam laughed as he shook his head. He then began dribbling toward the basket as Maggie resumed her defensive crouch. A similar result ensued.

Sam - holding the basketball Maggie had just tossed to him after she scored for the second time - sighed.

"I guess I should take it easy on you since you're at home," Maggie said with a soft smile.

With her standing several feet away from him, Sam shot the ball over her head and made a long-range basket.

Maggie looked back at Sam with her mouth open. He shrugged. "I guess not."

Maggie then gave a wide grin as she retrieved the basketball. "Hell yeah! Let's do this!"

Sam's eyes widened as Maggie - wearing a fierce expression - began dribbling toward him. He suddenly felt he was standing in the most dangerous place in the world at that moment... between her and the basketball goal.

*****

A sweating Sam stood in place as he bounced the basketball, holding out his other hand to keep an also drenched Maggie from stealing it. Looking at the rim, Sam took two quick steps toward it. Maggie followed. Sam then took a step back, jumped up, and shot the ball.

"Yes!" he said, pumping his fist as the basketball fell through the hoop.

"Damn, it!" Maggie said, looking dejected.

"Really?" Sam said. "It's my third made shot. You're up 22 to 6."

"What?" Maggie said with a grin. "Women can't be competitive?"

Sam chuckled.

As her shirt was water-logged, more of the shape of Maggie's breasts was becoming visible. Loose strands of her hair were matted to her head. Sam's attention was drifting from the game as he noticed how sexy she looked.

Her expression was intense as she grabbed the ball and prepared to drive to the basket. Her aggressiveness and confidence were also aphrodisiacs for him. Sam was as turned on as he had ever been in his life.

Still winded from the last play, Sam crouched in a defensive stance as Maggie approached him dribbling the ball. He was trying desperately to keep his mind on her game... and off her ass.

As she drew closer to Sam she turned her back to him. He then attempted to reach around and poke the ball from her as she had done to him several times.

Continuing to dribble, Maggie looked over her shoulder at Sam with a mischievous smile. "While you are poking at the ball, what's that poking my ass?"

Sam looked down and saw that his dick had created a prominent tent on the front of his pants. "Oh shit. I'm sorry," he said as he rose from his defensive posture and backed up a couple of steps.

"Are you sorry?" Maggie asked as Sam was attempting to adjust and contain his erection.

He flashed an embarrassed grin, having done all he could to conceal his hardness. He then returned to his defensive position as Maggie, again, backed toward him while dribbling.

Sam had his eyes on the ball - attempting to time when he would reach for it - when Maggie backed her ass into his crotch.

Sam was caught off guard. At feeling her bump against him as well as the continued firmness of his erection.

He took another step back and continued to guard Maggie. She took the step back with him, returning her ass to his crotch for an elongated rub against his dick.

Sam could feel his cock throbbing. Maggie kept her behind in place and continued to dribble as she looked over her shoulder. "You like that, don't you?"

Just before he was about to nod in agreement, Maggie pivoted around him and laid the ball up and into the net.

Sam still hadn't turned around when Maggie said, "24! That's game!"

Sam eased to an upright stance, not knowing how to deal with his conspicuous erection. His back still to Maggie, he looked over his shoulder and said, "Good game."

She then walked to him. Facing him, she glanced at the front of his pants before looking him in the eyes. "I hope that doesn't hurt."

Sam grinned as he shook his head. "No. Just... trying not to..." Sam then used his hands to shield his crotch from Maggie.

"Trying not to what?" she asked as she moved his hands. "You don't want me to see how hot you are for me?"

She then grasped the underside of his shaft through his pants and began massaging it.

Sam's entire body shivered at the feeling of acute pleasure from Maggie's touch.

Maggie smiled. "You know, we're both completely covered in sweat. We're going to need a shower."

Sam nodded, as he attempted to regulate his labored breathing.

"First we need to get out of these wet clothes," she said before releasing Sam's dick. For the second time that day, he watched with anticipation as Maggie's bare breasts fell from beneath her top, jiggling as she struggled to uncling her soaked shirt from her body and over her head.

Sam didn't think he could get harder until he saw the sweat running down the center of Maggie's chest. It was a few seconds before his eyes met hers and noticed her smile. "Your turn," she said before helping Sam take off his own shirt.

After a similar struggle with his clinging clothing, Maggie studied his chest. "Nice," she said as she rubbed a hand over his wet torso. "You haven't lost those college muscles."

Sam - in a daze - shook his head. "No. I still work out."

Maggie's one hand felt so good rubbing his body that he didn't notice the other unfastening his pants... until that hand grasped and stroked his bare shaft.

A gasp from Sam caused Maggie to ask, "My hands aren't cold, are they?"

"No...n...n...no," Sam said, his erection aching as his body absorbed Maggie's sensory pleasure.

"Good," she said before turning around. She then grasped Sam's dick from behind, continuing to massage it while placing one of his hands on her shoulder. Maggie then looked back and asked, "So... can you take me to the shower?"

Sam nodded and began silently walking her toward the house as his vocal cords had been rendered useless.

*****

"Wow, this is a big bathroom," Maggie said as she looked around. "You have a tub and a shower?"

"Yeah," Sam said, his mind still having trouble believing what was happening.

"Nice," Maggie said before turning her back to him. She then bent over - her ass a couple of inches from his crotch - and slid off the sweats she had borrowed from Sam's wife.

He stared at her as her black, lace thong panties were revealed. Maggie pulled the sweats from her ankles and feet before looking back at Sam and smiling. "So is it my ass or my choice of panty that you are enjoying?"

Sam chuckled as Maggie stood upright. She then looked him in his face as he continued to laugh.

"OK, now I'm feeling self-conscious," she said with a grin as she pulled the scrunchie from her hair.

"No, please. Don't," he said as his giggle subsided. "I just forgot what it felt to have fun with a woman."

With a sultry smile she grasped his upright shaft, reminding him that it was hanging out of his pants the entire time. "Well, we're about to have a lot more fun. But I hope you aren't laughing when your dick is in my mouth."

Maggie's words sent a chill through Sam. Before he could form a response, she squatted and began pulling his pants off his body. His eyes widened as his shaft was tantalizingly close to her mouth. She stared at it almost the entire time she disrobed him, his knees nearly buckling the couple of times she licked her lips.

Sam then watched Maggie rise as he stood nude before her. She smiled, pointed at her panties, and said, "Your turn."

Wearing a soft grin, he lowered himself into a squat and slid her black thong panties down her toned legs. He allowed them to drop to the floor as he stared at her neatly trimmed bush. He then rubbed his hands up the backs of her legs until he reached her ass. Massaging her thighs and behind, he looked up and saw that Maggie's eyes were closed and that she was biting her bottom lip.

Sam then allowed his middle fingers to slide to Maggie's pussy lips. As he rubbed them his cock throbbed at the feel of her wetness. Maggie placed one hand on the top of Sam's head and squeezed as she moaned. Sam was enthralled by her responsiveness.

Maggie placed her other hand on Sam's head and pushed him back, ceasing his massage. He looked up at her as she took a couple of deep breaths before opening her eyes. "OK. We both still need showers. And you need to stop or I'm going to fuck you right on the bathroom floor."

"And that would be bad?" he asked.

Maggie giggled as Sam rose from his squat. "It wouldn't be bad at all," she said. "But there's a lot of fun to be had in the shower." She then kissed him on the cheek before walking over and opened the glass door.

Sam enjoyed watching Maggie's luscious bottom as she reached to adjust the temperature of the water. She then stepped inside before motioning for him to join her.

It had been a long time - maybe a couple of years - since he had taken a shower with Nicole. He remembered the stand-alone shower being one of the things that sold him on the house for just such a purpose.

As he approached her, Maggie stood under the shower head, staring at him with smouldering eyes as the water cascaded down her body. Sam stared as her sexiness made his dick rock hard.

He remembered being in the same shower with Nicole and her having a hard time breathing because of the water splashing in her face. Maggie looked like a professional model filming for a nude calendar. It was clearly not her first time.

She reached out and grasped Sam's hand, pulling him in to join her. She then poured some of his body wash in the palm of her hand and began soaping and stroking his erection.

Sam had never before climaxed from a hand job, but he could feel himself moving toward an orgasm. The way she varied the speed of her movements and periodically slid her fingers between his balls, it was all he could do to not release in her hand and on her body.

Feeling himself inching nearer to climax than he could believe - faster than he had ever experienced - Sam placed his hand on her shoulder. She took the cue and released his shaft.

As he held his breath for several seconds while his body came down from the high, Maggie grabbed Nicole's body wash and poured it in both of Sam's palms. She then clasped her hands on top of her head, pushing her breasts toward him as they beaded with falling water and begged to be touched.

Once Sam regained control of his senses, he rubbed the soap to a lather and then took Maggie's breasts in each of his hands. The feel of her nipples grazing his palms caused his body to shudder. She closed her eyes and moaned as his hands began to knead and massage.

Sam watched as the suds slid from his hands and down her stomach. He was overwhelmed with erotic pleasure, wondering if Maggie had taken classes in seduction. He hoped she didn't realize that, in that moment, she could have gotten anything out of him she wanted.

Maggie finally lowered her arms, prompting Sam to reluctantly release her breasts. She then filled one of her own hands with Nicole's soap. She stared at Sam as she slipped that hand between her legs. Her mouth hung open as she moved her fingers back and forth, her eyes never leaving his. He could feel himself throbbing as he watched the white suds in her hand grow more and more from the increased friction of her movement.

Maggie reached out and grasped Sam's shaft with her other hand. She stroked him as her panting increased with the speed of her fingers moving between her legs. Sam could, again, feel himself coming close to climax. Just as he thought he was going to explode, Maggie squeezed his erection as her own body convulsed.

Her eyes closed for several seconds. Sam's didn't. The pain of her grip on his rigid dick was overshadowed by the insane pleasure of watching her body spasm through her orgasm. Once her climax subsided, she released Sam's throbbing cock as she caught her breath.

Maggie opened her eyes and smiled at Sam. She then looked down and saw that he was still rock hard. "You didn't cum?"

Sam shook his head.

Maggie chuckled. "Wow. OK. I guess I've still got some work to do."

She began shampooing her hair as Sam's glassy eyes stayed on her. She then turned and grabbed his bottle of soap, handing it to him. "Go ahead and wash up. We have to get clean before we can get dirty."

It took Sam several seconds to peel his eyes off of Maggie's glistening, sudsed-up body so that he could take his own shower. It took several more seconds for him to remember how to use his hands so that he could soap and clean himself.

*****

As Sam and Maggie exited the shower, Sam grabbed his robe from its hook on the opposite wall. He paused as Maggie looked at him with pursed lips.

"A robe?" she said. "Really?"

Before he could respond, she pulled it from his grasp and allowed it to fall to the floor. She then, without toweling off, began walking toward the bedroom as Sam followed.

Maggie looked at the clothes and boxes strewn about the room. "Well... we can't do any serious fucking in here."

Sam paused for a few seconds before he laughed.

Maggie turned toward him. She then glanced at his half-stiff dick before looking into his eyes. His face dropped as he was self-conscious about not maintaining his erection.

Maggie smiled at him. "Oh, don't worry about that."

She then cupped his ball sack and ran her finger up the middle of it. Her finger traveled the length of his cock to his tip. His shaft shot to attention faster than he could ever remember. Maggie then wrapped her still warm and damp hands around his erection. Sam felt the ache of wanting to be inside her with every stroke.

She grinned before releasing him as they both kept their eyes on his firm erection. "See, it's my job to worry about keeping you hard."

Sam then followed Maggie out of the bedroom as she navigated the house from memory. She made a couple of wrong turns, but his eyes were on her bare, wet ass and he was in no hurry to change that.