All Comments on 'Looking for Adventure'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
peter49parkerpeter49parkeralmost 4 years ago
A great read and worthy of five stars ... *****

You are an incredible writer that captures my imagination each and every time I read one of your stories. As a novice writer myself, I can only wish to master storytelling half as good as you. What else can I say, other than "I love it."

I may have to look up some of Marlowe's writings to see if he can inspire me, as he does you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting premise.

PEDALS opening on a flower? Really?

The sex scene was OK, but not great. Nothing -- really with her breasts, for example. A side breast touch. A cupping. Needed to be more before progressing to fingering.

And nothing about her doing anything to him. No handjob. No blowjob. No nothing. That keeping still prevented it.

No moaning. No asking for more, harder, deeper.

No cunnilingus. No indication that there's more to come; it just seems all wrapped up.

Gave it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Love the idea of a quick little adventure in a library of all places. There was something really sexy in just the idea of having to keep quite and just let him take you between shelves of books.

As for anon's comments, it wasn't her fantasy to have all of that happen. Maybe her ad read as he, the professor, did. It read to me like this was her fantasy and all she asked was to be taken anonymously. If you want all of the things you commented on, write your own story!!

I agree with peterparker, I love reading your stories. This one was no exception.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

...for choosing to read my story and for your votes, comments, and feedback.

Dear Anon 7/25...yes, "PEDALS" and yes, "Really?" lol. What can I say, I liked it. As for the sex scene not being overly graphic or including your wish list, it was written to be in tune with what my female character's fantasy was, sorry you were looking for more, maybe next time. Her wish was to be "taken"...not to give. It was about her needs and was, more or less, meant to be a one sided exchange as an introduction for her. Also, they were in a library that was about to close in less than an hour, not sure how you like your sex, but in this case, the sex was allotted for the time permitting.

Sometimes, "Less is More." Or at least I hope in this case it was.

But, I thank you for your comments and for your vote, I'll work on a five star vote from you next time.

Dear peter49parker,

As always, thank you my friend. I enjoy seeing your name on a post and I'm always appreciative of your lovely comments and feedback. I'm thankful for your support and friendship.

I believe your writing has bypassed that of a "novice" and I look forward to reading your new story. And yes, do read some of Marlowe's work, it is pretty inspiring at times. x

Thanks again,

Apple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very well written. An example that bonds can be mental as well as physical, to satisfy the needs ad desires of the participants.

georgeblackgeorgeblackalmost 4 years ago

I liked this story. The (almost) public sex is exciting. I also liked that Julia is curvy. Too many stories are about girls who walked off of the pages of Playboy. I think a curvy grad student is sexy as hell. And a lot is left to the reader's imagination which adds to the thrill.

ontsurtontsurtalmost 4 years ago

A lovely twist on those classic dime story romance novels. I found the start a little confusing as I had no idea what she was "cheating" on with the date. But then the story caught up and it all slotted together neatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!

Well we ALL want adventures like that! Or is it just the Dom’s and Subs amongst us who want that?

What a beautiful story, despite there being a very minimum of sexual acts it was incredibly erotic.

Btw, I think what one of the other commenters was referring to was, shouldn’t that line have been about the “PETALS of a flower” instead of “P E D A L S”. It definitely threw me. I’d love to read more about this couple.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you and my apologies!

Dear gb, I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the story, the "almost" public sex, and the fact that there are some curves to navigate with Julia. Also, what do you know about Playboy??? Bad boy! Looks like a spanking story might be in the queue.

Dear ontsurt , thank you for making it through the first part and continuing on. I went back to read it again and I see what you are referring to. Of course, as the writer, it was clear as day to me. *; ) I'm happy that you ended up enjoying the story and thanks for your feedback.

My dear Tess...Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me. I can't tell you how many times I've read through this story for such errors...and yet, I still missed it! I even missed it when "anon" commented on it. It's one of those mind over sight things...it read correctly and my eye didn't pick up on the error. My bad. Thanks for being so kind in your pointing out of the error. Also, thank you for commenting.

~Apple

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for taking the time to send the "Anon" email

This message contains feedback for: Apple_of_Eden

About the submission: Looking for Adventure

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title: Doubt

Re: "I could see her cleavage rise and fall with each breath she took."

Cleavage is the space between breasts. It is really doubtful that your protagonist saw the space move; much more likely to see the breast flesh of her décolletage move

I know, it seems picky: however, 'cleavage' is a very much overused word and I fear that most users actually think that its meaning is 'breast flesh'. I have great difficulty in believing that most men love cleavage, particularly since any woman may change her cleavage simply by using a different bra'.

******

Dear "Anon", thank you for feedback. I do know what a cleavage is and you are correct in your comment. I hope that error didn't completely ruin the story for you. But I wanted to let you know I received your email and feedback and will hopefully not make that error in the future. I would have sent this to you directly, but there was no email address attached to "Anonymous".

~Apple

PleiadPleiadover 1 year ago

Oh my goodness. This was so very enjoyable to read. May well be the high point of my afternoon. None of the aforementioned oversights slowed me or in any way detracted from the eros and heat and beauty of that story that You so skillfully put together. i loved it and i thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous