Looking for Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on," I instructed.

"Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First Sight?"

"Do you know this poem?"

"Yes. It's a favorite."

"Good. Then I look forward to hearing you recite it. And, since it's a favorite, I'm sure you won't lose your place if I distract you slightly."

She continued to read the first lines of the poem.

"It lies not in our power to love or hate,

For will in us is overruled by fate."

I took a deep breath and stepped closer until I was so close she could feel the heat from my body. One hand remained on the back of her neck and the other caressed over her shoulder and down along the side of her body, hesitating for a second or two as the tips of my fingers grazed along a little side boob.

She shivered and I smiled to myself as I heard a little moan escape her full, pink lips. Lips that I had already assessed would taste delicious and look amazing wrapped around my cock. But that would have to wait...unless...

"Continue."

"When two are stripped, long ere the course begin,

We wish that one should love, the other win;"

As I instructioned, she remained still, paralyzed in place. I didn't allow her to turn or to face anywhere but straight ahead. Instinctively, she obeyed every command, even those that were implied, but unspoken.

She was amazing for such an inexperienced young woman testing out her submission in the only way she felt comfortable doing. Anonymously, via an ad, with her deepest fantasy as a guide for whomever fulfilled her needs.

I then lowered my head down to her ear but did not speak for a few seconds. I wanted her to hear and feel only my breaths as I slowly inhaled her scent and exhaled my warm breath along her neck. I inched closer, adjusting her stance once more, pushing her feet wider as she grasped tighter to the bookshelf in order to maintain her balance.

Leaning against her body, I applied my weight to hers, forcing her to become more rigid and hold my body weight too. My growing cock fit nicely between her buttocks as our bodies bridged together and only her thin cotton dress and my jeans separated us.

I allowed my cock to rest there as I gave my next instruction.

"Continue to read, little one, and don't hesitate again or you will be punished. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

There it was! I was waiting for it. I knew as soon as she picked up the book and followed my first direction that she would get there. Her first, Yes, Sir... and it was all mine. I realized in that moment, that this girl would also be mine. I don't know what it was or why I had that thought, but I did and I didn't question it for a second.

"And one especially do we affect

Of two gold ingots, like in each respect:"

My groan in her ear was deep and guttural. I couldn't stop it from coming out as I leaned forward and slid my pelvis up and down her body. My cock sandwiched between her buttocks and pushing the soft, thin cotton of her dress between her plump cheeks.

God, how I wished we were skin to skin in that moment. But, at this point, I was holding myself back from pulling her dress up, her panties down, and making that happen. Though, I wasn't sure how long I could continue with that plan. Things were changing rapidly and I wasn't feeling any resistance from my devious little mastermind.

I took a deep breath and the lightest scent of grapefruit and citrus hit my senses. I no longer cared if anyone was around, could see, or hear us. I wanted her. I craved this little temptress as she read Marlowe to me and made my cock pulse.

Julia moaned back to me with the slightest hint of nervousness mixed with the excitement of knowing what was about to take place. What she wanted to take place.

I could see her cleavage rise and fall with each breath she took. I slid my hand from her neck and caressed it down her back, stopping between her shoulder blades. I could actually feel the pounding of her heart from where my hand rested. Her breasts rose as she took a deep breath and lowered as she sighed.

Moving my hand across her back, I slid it under her arm and around her front until I captured her breast in my hand. Her body tensed for a second or two before resuming her recitation of the last few lines of Marlowe's poem.

"The reason no man knows; let it suffice

What we behold is censured by our eyes."

My hand tightened on her breast and she repeated the same lines a second time. I loved the idea of her being so transfixed on what was happening between us that she lost her place in a favorite poem she most likely knew by heart.

I could feel her nipple become erect and it was just too good to pass up. Taking hold of it between my forefinger and thumb, I pinched lightly and listened as Julia gasped and pushed her body back in a futile attempt to remove herself from the stimulus.

Of course, in doing so, she caused her ass cheeks to spread and buried my cock deeper in her crevice. But who was I to complain?

"Don't make me remind you when you're so close to the end," I said and pinched her nipple harder as her knees buckled and she moaned out in response.

"Yes, Sir," she said with a voice full of need.

As she finished the last two lines, I decided there was no need to hold back from finding out the truth about this naughty little girl grasping the library shelf with my cock buried between her butt cheeks.

"Where both deliberate, the love is slight:"

The line was no sooner past her lips and my free hand was sliding between her legs and testing the gusset of her panties for wetness. She did not disappoint. Her little pussy was so warm and so wet, her panties were stuck to her.

"Finish," I said as I continued to slide my fingers along her full lips and slowly teased her slit with the tip of my middle finger.

I heard her take a deep breath and swallow hard. I smiled as her head tilted back against my shoulder. Her eyes were closed as she licked her lips before reciting the last line in a very shaky, very needy, very sexy voice.

"Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?"

"Very good my naughty girl. You deserve to be rewarded. Would you like that?"

I watched as her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me from where her head rested partially against my arm and partially along my chest. It was the first time she saw the face of her captor. I could feel her body relax in my arms and her lips curved in the slightest of smiles.

She nodded.

"Words, minx. I need to hear you say it."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir. I would like to be rewarded."

"Good girl."

My left hand moved to grip her by the hip and hold her in place. My right hand was still between her legs, slowly teasing along her full lips. I gathered the material of her dress up and held it bunched with my left hand. Looking down, I could see the creamy smooth skin of her thigh as the material was removed from obstructing my view and replaced with a perfect and uninterrupted view of her flesh.

My fingers were hungry and continued to explore and inspected every inch of her as I moved between her legs and over her wet panties. I pushed the gusset aside with my fingers and received a moan from my naughty little bibliophile as I began to finger her in the Classics section of the university's library.

I slid in her, up to the first knuckle, then pulled back again. Repeating the same motion, at the same depth for some time, had her gyrating in order to get more.

"Stop," I said. "I make the decisions here."

Immediately, Julia stopped moving and held herself in place. I enjoyed the look of determination that came over her face as she fought the natural instinct to move into her pleasure. Knowing she denied herself because I commanded it was more pleasurable than I expected.

I rewarded her by sliding my finger in deeper. As I did, she moaned and bit her lip.

"Fuck!" I said as my cock jumped at the site of her biting down on that plump, luscious, lower lip.

I so wanted to taste them, bite them, and see those lips around my shaft as my cock filled her mouth. Instead, I continued to pleasure her with my fingers. To tease her a little more, I removed my finger from her vagina and intermittently pinched along the folds of her fatty pussy lips. Within a few minutes, she was so sensitive in that area, she began to beg for more.

"Please finger me again. Please."

"Now, little one, you were responding so nicely earlier. Did you forget something?"

She looked up and I could see her eyes were ablaze with desire. Fuck, but she was a sexy little thing, all wanton and needy. If it weren't so close to the close of the library, I would have bent her over one of the computer desks and fucked her right there.

"Please, Sir. Please finger me again."

"So much better, so much sweeter, little one. You're being such a good girl."

I could tell by her voice and look on her face that it wouldn't take much more to push her over the edge to orgasm.

I knew it was a challenge for her not to move about or squirm. I pulled her closer to me and held her tightly against my body. Her legs were shaky and her breathing had already increased. The flesh of her inner thighs grew warmer and wet from my endless fondling of her pussy.

She leaned her weight into my body. The warmth and wetness of her vagina called to me. I could smell the scent of her sex and it hungered me. Soft animalistic moans came from her pretty little mouth and had my cock jumping in return. The original, primal responses between opposite sexes. A female in heat, letting the male know through sound. The male responding, with cock hard and ready.

Under her dress my fingers became more adventurous. They wrapped tightly around the side of her lace panties. In one forceful pull, I tore her panties from her, separating the lace away from her body without a problem.

The sound of the material tearing was as audible as her moan in the quiet of the nearly vacant second floor.

My finger entered her with ease. I slid in and out of her several times, but not completely or to fullness. When I finally pushed all the way into her I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around me.

God, I love that feeling. It's so welcoming. It's like a physical, sexual invitation to stay and make yourself comfortable.

Hooking my finger, I tried to massage along the front wall of her vagina, but our positioning didn't allow me to do so easily. I slid a second finger in to fill her more. As soon as I entered her with two fingers, she cried out against my arm and bit me.

My little minx was going to be a fun playmate. Of that, I was sure.

I continued to finger her until I felt her body begin to shake. Her body tensed and she turned her face into my chest and buried the sound of her cry as she orgasmed and her juices filled my palm.

I held her tight as the librarian's voice came over the intercom and announced that the library would be closing in ten minutes. I leaned down and kissed the top of Julia's head as I held her until her body relaxed.

She looked up at me with so many questions in her eyes. I continued to hold her against my body like she was being held hostage in my arms. Something inside me told me that there would be no escape for either of us.

I took Julia home with me that night. She's been there, with me, every night since.

A few days ago, I asked Julia what made her place the ad. She hesitated before answering.

"I don't want you to think I'm mean, because I'm not."

"I know that, little one."

"Well, most of the jocks think it's funny when they ask girls out and then bail on them at the last minute. It happened to most of my friends and then it happened to me. They think it's okay and they all do it. Because they're so popular, no one will hold them accountable. Well, I did."

"Okay, makes sense on some level. But why did you choose to write about that fantasy? About wanting to be dominated and taken?"

She smiled... "Well Professor, you always say write about something that interests you. So I did!"

"Well, I for one am glad you listened to your professor."

"I always listen to you, Sir."

************

One response to an anonymous ad and our lives were changed forever. We were bound to each other after our library rendezvous. Classic literature and poetry took on a whole new meaning for me after meeting Julia. To this day, whenever she reads it to me, I get hard. Needless to say, I never let her go to the library alone and the only adventures we explored after that night were explored together.

Marlowe holds a special place in our hearts and we read from his works often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please take a moment to comment and/or vote. I enjoy your feedback and appreciate your vote. I hope you enjoyed my story and continue to read my work.

Thank you,

~Apple_of_Eden


12