All Comments on 'Looking for Miss Right Pt. 02'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Wonderful characters!

5

HotforwomenHotforwomenabout 1 year ago
Great romance

Terrific story from one of my favorites.

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

Yes indeed, wonderful characters, well-developed and interesting, too! I do love to read a story where the good guy gets the girl and the bad guy gets what’s coming to him. A rich, opulent lifestyle filled with beautiful women completes the fantasy.

As always, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work. I appreciate it!

Davester37Davester37about 1 year ago

Yes indeed, wonderful characters, well-developed and interesting, too! I do love to read a story where the good guy gets the girl and the bad guy gets what’s coming to him. A rich, opulent lifestyle filled with beautiful women completes the fantasy.

As always, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work. I appreciate it!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Sir Author you tell great stories and I enjoy the way your write and look forward to your next story Thanks for your time and work.

16GaDouble16GaDoubleabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed both parts.

Certainly worth all Five Stars!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

I had to suspend belief that two people would rush into a lasting relationship with this many alarm bells going off, but otherwise great read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh well, till Chelsea's next drunk party, I guess (with another protagonist)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice touch with the ending mirroring the beginning. Great way to close, but would have liked a bit more to thier story. Still a good tale though.

G5902G5902about 1 year ago

WOW!!! Thank you for sharing this outstanding story!

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcabout 1 year ago

What i liked most is the natural flow of most of the conversations. They were not clinical and forced. There was humour and teasing just like a normal person would have.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

JUST ANOTHER MANWHORE AnD HIS MULTIPLE SKANKS WITH MONICA AS HIS RICH OLD BITCH

RetiredScientist1943RetiredScientist19438 months ago

I have rea several of your stories and enjoyed them all. They are more realistic than most of the Literotica stuff. Also, unlike many of the other writers you are not obsessed with short women. Now if you could just rid of your obsession with 'puckers' . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES