Looking for Miss Right Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, my dear, I'd be happy, too," I answered in a very poor imitation of Rhett Butler, then scooped Chelsea up, carried her to the pool and threw her in.

She came up huffing and cussing, "Oh, you bastard! You think that's funny? Well...It was pretty funny; now help me out."

I knew better, but I reached my hand down, and she promptly pulled me over and into the pool. After a little more horse play, we embraced.

I wiped strands of hair from her face and tenderly said, "I love you, Chelsea, heart and soul."

She hugged me hard against her, "Jonah, honey, I never thought I would love anybody so much. I didn't know it was possible, but I do. I only wished it was you."

I promptly dunked her.

EPILOGUE

I was awakened by sunlight streaming in through a set of open drapes, and my first thought was, "Crap, I'm late for my flight."

Then I heard the distant sound of seagulls. I shaded my eyes and looked to my right towards a set of open French doors, with open drapes gently flapping in a light breeze. Looking out, I was greeted by the sight of a bright, azure blue sky. I looked around, and the room looked familiar, but it wasn't my bedroom. The cream-colored adobe walls and ceiling looked familiar, too, as did the palm leaf-style fan overhead. As I further scanned the room, I saw a tuxedo lying on the floor, and a beautiful wedding gown draped on a tall chest of drawers. There were sundry clothing items and shoes scattered around on the floor, and a bra with what I estimated to be D-cups hanging on a bedpost. I looked down and a slender arm was draped across my stomach. On the ring finger of the hand was a wedding set, featuring a large, dazzling, marquis-cut diamond. I looked to my left and the arm was attached to a naked woman, lying on her side next me. She had an angelic face, and a mane of long, beautiful, auburn hair...

I was overwhelmed and started crying.

The End Of

LOOKING FOR MISS RIGHT