Looking For Something Good

Story Info
Single-ish Sophie gives in to risky passion at a party.
4.7k words
4.33
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think Sean is coming. He's at a birthday party in Wisconsin."

I frown, put my phone back in my jeans, and continue up the steps. We'd been invited to a housewarming party, and I was trying to push my social anxiety far down hoping I could drown it in alcohol. Nick trudges up the stairs with me, as he grabs my hand.

"We can always stay, drink a single beer, and dip. Drew won't hate you for leaving out early."

Nick and I have known each other for years now. In our last semesters of college, we spent some friendly time together in the sheets, but once graduation came and went, so did we. A few years later, Nick ended up back home and showed up at one of these parties we'd been invited to by our long-time friend, Drew. Nick and I rekindled our old flame and we'd been trying out dating. Though being our third or fourth time out together, Nick was finding it hard to make us official, which I think is what I want.

He kisses my knuckles and I sigh, "No, it'll be fine. I'll be fine." He smiles and knocks on the door.

It was not fine. Nick, my charming beau, instantly and easily surfed the crowd to find the right people to sip and chat with. Something I admired in him as the shy one in our group. Not that I didn't have my own stories to tell, but smaller groups were more my thing. So I stood by him worried of getting lost and forgotten.

He does this routine so well. Finds his groove, gives me a wink, and heads over with his new friends to play a game or smoke. I usually give some excuse not to join and find myself on a couch pretending to enjoy whatever music the host is vibing to that night.

I sip my drink and feign interest in whatever the group we're with now thinks is funny. I think it's about lab grown meat and how all life is a simulation.

I try not to grimace as I scan the crowd and wonder how many beers Drew is in in order to make our escape without him pushing another drink toward us. A few new people have arrived to this already large party. Friends of Drew's sister's boyfriend, like most everyone here. So no one Drew would have to introduce me to, but then I see Drew going up to one of them for one of his trademarked hugs.

The person standing with Drew is easily a foot taller than him and he leans to hug. His chestnut curls flop down slightly and his grin is brilliant as he embraces Drew, his arms filling in his grey long sleeve. I watch his lips begin to greet Drew, possibly expressing how long it's been since he's seen him. Whoever he is, he has great lips.

Maybe I'd be interested in meeting this guy. I finish off my drink to cool myself, when I'm being nudged slightly at my hip.

"Hey sorry, you're in the way," explains a girl with a handful of bottles. She points to the garbage can, waves her hand over it, and the lid rises. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry!" I chuckle and move out of the way. She laughs, brushes it off, and thanks me for moving.

I quickly look back to where Drew and his friend stood to find them no longer there. I inwardly groan and instantly chastise myself. Nick is literally right next to me and even if he can't hear my thoughts, I can't daydream about another party goer. Even if Nick is barely paying me any attention. I turn to look where Nick is to see if he wants something else to drink, and find him also not there. This time I groan outwardly and place my empty cup down.

Time to play Find the Boy.

I'm walking through the kitchen toward the living room. Nick's face nor his boisterous laughter are present in the kitchen, so he has to have relocated there.

As I cross into the hallway, I trip. Not enough that I fall, but enough that I kick whatever was in my way into the wall with a thud. I quickly look around to be sure that no one saw me and rearrange the speaker flush with the wall. The music is so loud I don't know how I missed it walking up to it.

But who puts a speaker in the hall?

As I begin to walk away, a door to my left opens and out comes Drew's mystery friend.

We lock eyes and words fail me now that we're toe to toe.

"Were you waiting long?" He chuckles out almost apologetically.

I raise my eyebrow and tilt my head gently, "...What do you mean?"

His eyelashes are thick and full, not nearly as full as his lips as he begins to smile. I think I stare a little too long because he steps to the side and gestures at the obvious bathroom behind him.

"Ohh.. No, I wasn't waiting. I kicked the speaker."

He chuckles again and now looks quizzical himself. I'm enjoying his ease of laughter. I point down to the speaker against the wall and look back up at him.

"Who puts a speaker in the hall?" He laughs and I feel my face flush with the heat of his hilarity.

"That's what I said!" I say a little too fast and chuckle, raising my hand to place a curl behind my ear. He raises his own hand.

"I'm Eric. What's your name?"

I smile and place my hand in his. His long, warm hand enclosing mine.

"It's Sofie. I'm Sofie."

He shakes my hand and I swear I feel his thumb brush my wrist when our hands come apart. I shiver deep inside, and it looks like he does too. His shoulders stretch back, his hand comes back to his side, and his face looks beyond me.

Before I can say another word, I feel hands on my shoulders. Nick.

"Hey I've been looking for you! I'm about to play darts, wanna play?"

Nick steps to my side and waits for my reply. I stammer a bit, never having played darts before and finding it very hard to believe Nick was ever looking for me since I've been in this hallway which seems for far too long now.

"Oh you're playing darts! Me too. Are you any good?" Eric cuts in with that all too beautiful smile on his face.

Nick looks up at Eric, forgetting I'm there for a split second, introducing himself and his all game skills.

"That's great. I'm sure you'll be playing too, Sofie?" Eric grins toward me.

Nick nudges me with his elbow and winks at me playfully, "Of course, Sofie is a natural drinking game expert."

I smile at Nick, my brain trying to remind me who I came to this party with and who I'll be leaving with. He gives me a lovely smile back and how could I say no to that.

"Sure, I'll give it a try." I wave my hands in play defeat.

Nick catches my hand mid air and kisses my fingers. I lean into him as we walk, but all that's in my head is me trying to squash any hopes that Eric is staring at my ass when we all enter the living room.

--

We're halfway through this game and I am killing it. Maybe it's my natural ability or maybe it's my fifth drink or maybe it's my need to impress. Either way, I'm not making it easy for the other team to catch up.

Drew is up and he is no longer aiming for anything. He laughs as all three darts land outside the board, and everyone's eyes go to Jack, the owner of the wall, now littered with tiny holes. Drew goes up to him to try and explain he will fix the holes, his words a little too slurred to be taken seriously.

"Here you go."

I turn to see Eric holding out the darts that Drew failed to clear. We're both laughing at the continuing conversation between Drew and Jack when I thank him and reach out for the darts. He places them in my hand and this time obviously runs his fingers over mine. I freeze slightly and look up into his eyes. They seem darker than the last time I peeked over at them and I take a giant breath before thanking him again. He gulps and nods. He fucking gulped.

"Eric, you're up, dude."

Nick calls from the other side of the board. Eric gives me another glance before turning on his smile and letting his team know he's about to crush this turn.

--

I somehow get through the rest of this game. I hang by Nick anytime I'm not throwing, hoping he does anything to quench this actual thirst I'm experiencing. Eric looks over at me several times, especially when Nick does pay attention to me with little kisses on the cheek or temple.

Close to the end of the game when Nick makes a particularly good set, he comes back with a victorious grab of my hips and kisses me wonderfully.

This is why I'm with him. What a great fucking guy...and kisser.

As he settles me back on my own two feet, I chuckle and fix my curls behind my ear while I congratulate him. When Nick walks away to coach his next teammate, I tell myself not to, but I look over at Eric. He's pulling the last sips of his beer with a scowl and I tell myself he's probably not happy with losing.

I believe in that as we finish up the game. My team wins and I'm definitely feeling better than I did earlier in the party. The home has been packed in since we started playing and I'm ready to find a calmer space. Nick is ready to play darts again.

He asks me kindly for another drink and I oblige after he gifts me one of his sweetest kisses. I giggle obnoxiously and walk back toward the kitchen. I need another drink so it's a win-win for everyone.

I'm rummaging in the fridge when I feel someone come a bit too close up behind me. I scoff, "I'll be just a second. Sorry."

"It's okay, I'm looking for something good too."

Eric leans in a bit to reach a can, his breath in my hair. I can feel the heat radiating off his body, sending my body into a frenzy with the cool of the fridge on my face and his warm chest against my shoulders.

"I..Um let me get that for you."

I grab a random can quickly and lift it up for him to see. His right hand grips the bottom of the can to turn and appraise it. His left hand falls to my hip, hidden by the door.

"This is a very good one," he whispers into my hair softly.

His fingers dip into my jeans and skin, kneading the area ever so slightly. I audibly gasp and feel my own heat rising between my legs, my skin pricking with excitement.

"I bet it's sweet and everything I'd like to drink up." His fingertips find the edge of my underwear and my breath hitches.

In the middle of the fucking kitchen? It's packed but Jesus this is...hot.

I shake my head gently and force myself to stay still. To force myself not to become undone in front of the White Claws and Bud Lights by his fingers alone.

"Then here, have this one." I wave the can again and press it into his right hand. "I think you're pretty set on it, and it's available. Unlike some other choices."

I slowly take a step further into the fridge, his left hand unable to explore further comes to rest on mine where it's holding the door open. He gives it a squeeze, "I'll take this one...for now." I can hear his smirk and I feel him walk away. Soon the heat of his body disappears and I'm thankful for the cool air fanning my own and my racing thoughts. I grab two bottles and head back to the front room, to Nick.

Nick is all too engrossed in the newest game of darts. My spot was taken without issue by some other face in the crowd. Nick offers for me to sit next to him while he waits.

He sips his beer with his hand on my knee, a tight squeeze placed whenever someone makes a great throw. I'm scanning the crowd anxiously hoping and dreading seeing Eric. I'm deep in thought about the feel of his fingertips on my skin and chastising myself for wishing I hadn't stepped away too soon, when ice and liquid meet my chest.

"What the hell?!" I gasp and jump up, shaking cubes off myself and a puddle of...vodka sprite?

"Sofieee, oh god, I'm sorryyy."

Drew is shaking his head and squatting to grab his recently spilled cup. I frown at Drew, but instantly laugh.

"Just like our college days. Only 23 days since our last accident!"

Drew's anguished face transforms into relief and grabs your elbow gently, "Come with me, I'll give you a shirt to wear. Ugh I'm so sorry."

Nick offers to go with you, but you tell him to stay and finish conquering the night. He leans over to give you a peck on the cheek and asks you to rush back to him. You nod and follow Drew. Your eyes focused toward the bathroom, you see Eric standing with the group he arrived with. Again with that mouth of his, he's smiling and looking exceptionally handsome. As he calms, he brings his head back down and almost immediately catches your eye. You hold it a second too long before looking back toward the hallway and following Drew.

--

"Here this should fit! Again, I know I can be a klutz but I never mean to create a wardrobe malfunction."

He laughs and tosses me a basic grey workout shirt. "I know it's not the number you had on, but you'd look great in anything, Sofie. It's hard for Nick to ever keep his eyes off you."

I smirk and shrug, "Yeah, I guess that's true most days." I gesture back toward the hallway, "I'm going to the bathroom to clean up."

Drew walks out with me and I make my way to the bathroom, careful to not brush against any party goers with my soaked shirt. I knock on the door, make sure no one is in there, and I flick the lights on as I enter.

Before I close the door, I feel someone push it back open. Before I can say that someone was in there, I feel a hand on my mouth pushing me back from the door. I hear the click of the door behind Eric, his chest rising and falling like he'd won the big race. I'm standing in front of him, again too close for someone's comfort. His hand comes down from my mouth, his hand cupping my jaw.

"Hey, what're you doing?! Did anyone see you come in?"

Shocked and a little pissed, I want to ask if Nick or Drew saw him, but I seem to really only care if anyone knows we're alone. He shakes his head, the curls sweetly following his path.

I stare into his eyes, dark and brimming with emotion. "Eric, I'm...You in here...it's maybe not a good idea?"

His hand slips behind my ear and into my own curls, he brings his lips toward mine but does not touch me, just a small gap between us.

"Do you know how incredible you look? How hard it is not to undress you with just my eyes? All night..."

I bite my inner lip to stifle a moan and raise my eyes to look into his. "Eric, we can't. I can't. It's too much.. this isn't right.." I'm not moving still when he responds with his fingers twirling into my hair and pulling my head back slowly.

"What you're saying is you don't want me to be here with you, touch you, kiss you, taste you.. That's what you're saying, is that what you mean? If that's what you mean, I'll leave. I promise."

I search his eyes and even though his confidence comes through in his speech, his eyes plead for me to say yes.

"No one saw you come in?" I whisper again, and he answers by moving his hands to both sides of my face followed by lips on mine.

It's much less demanding than I was expecting, but certainly more tender. It's electric. His thumbs trace my cheeks and he pulls away, his eyes almost unsure that we kissed. I give a small grin, breathing heavily against his chest. I nod and he goes on. He drops his hands to my hips, a hot reminder of his fridge exploits, and he begins to push me further into the bathroom until I collide with the sink.

He slips his hands behind me and firmly lifts me up onto the surface. His lips capture mine again as I sit, his hands slipping under my still wet shirt. I feel his tongue press into my mouth and I welcome it with long traces of my own. I feel a moan roll through him and end between my lips. I can't help but smile at his reactions, his lust obvious.

My hands come up to wrap around his neck, pulling him closer. I continue to lose myself in his lips. The electricity building between us exponentially. When I feel my shirt come up, we both pull back with only enough time to let the shirt be tossed away. Instead of the chill air, I feel his warmth on my chest as he steps closer. I spread my legs to welcome his presence and I feel his erection against my covered slickness. Now a moan shakes through me, loud enough to make me gasp and cover my mouth.

I lean back to see Eric's face and see a fine flush over his features, lips already rouged from each other. He laughs and I realize what's so funny,

"The speaker's right outside."

"The speaker's by the door."

We rush the realized words out together. We both laugh and fall into each other's lips again. This time, I think we both sense the urgency of the situation.

Eric's hands are crawling up my sides and I mimic his actions. I glide my fingers down his chest and slip them under his shirt. He is on fire and I find his nipples jutting from his chest with ease. I roll my thumb over his right nipple, one, two, three times and he is groaning in my mouth. I smile on his lips and almost instantly am being brought to my own moans as his hand now copies mine. Both of his hands are on me now, rolling my hard nipples in place. He pinches with just the right force to make my hips rock forward and my head roll back. He takes this opportunity to leave my lips for my cheek and then my ear, all the way down till he meets his tongue with his fingers.

I squirm with want when he takes my nipple in his mouth and sucks firmly. His fingers find southern shores as he begins to unbutton my jeans while his mouth and tongue suckle me into a frenzy.

When he begins to pull my jeans and underwear down, I help him as best I can. He pulls them completely off and kneels between my legs. My eyes go large and he catches my uncertainty. It'd been a while since anyone had pleasured me this way and I'm shouting at myself inside for how bad I want this. Again, my body answers for me and my legs are again spreading wide.

Eric smirks and places his hands on my knees. He doesn't waste any time in bringing his face to what must be my obviously wet core. His tongue finds my folds and he takes a languid lick against me. My hands grip his shoulders as he explores over and over how I taste and feel. His arms wrap beneath me and try to position me in a way that allows him even more access to my cunt.

He plunges his hot tongue into my pussy, teasing me with what I hope he wants to give me soon. His tongue journeys up and softly introduces himself to my clit. His slow, earnest licks wrap around my bundle of nerves and I am absolutely losing it. He lowers his lips over me and gives a generous suck, pulling his lips away exquisitely slow. He does this over and over again, my body already so close to my edge. I knead his shoulders as I make delicate, disgusting noises.

When I think I am right there, about to jump, I'm suddenly left with a longing and no handsome man between my legs. He's standing again before me. His lips glistening as he cleans them with his tongue. I lick my own wondering how he makes going down look so fucking good. I reach for his belt and quickly begin to pull away the layers between my hands and his cock.

I can see it easily pushing against his pants, a pulse of energy beneath my fingers once I unleash it from his tight boxers. I curl my fingers around him tightly and gently begin to push down his length. He's not enormous, but certainly a solid example of man. I pump him slowly, enjoying the small gasps coming from him. His head is now back and his hips bucking ever so gently into my hand. I reach up with my free hand and pull his face in to kiss him.

This only lasts a few more seconds before he steps closer making it harder to stay joined by lip. I gaze between us as he slides his cock through my slit up and then down, a silken thread of me already coating him. I bite my lip and look up to find Eric viewing the same experience. He doesn't look at me until I feel him plunge into me, another indicator that he can't wait any longer.

My cunt takes him tightly but easily, slick from his ministrations on me earlier. We're both moaning at our joining, so full of lust it's painful. I start to move my hips and Eric follows instantly. He moves to bring my legs around him and begins to move with the speed and accuracy of someone who's known my body for ages.

He holds my hips with one hand and my hair with the other. He compromises some of his length in me to lean and whisper in my ear.

12