All Comments on 'Looking For Something Good'

by OliviaDay

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't read it fully

Just skipped to the end to see if there were any repercussions for being a cheap, cheating, lowlife, piece of shit cheater. There were none so there can be no chance of my scoring this ad anything but trash. I hope the writer is proud of herself for exposing her abysmal understanding of commitment and respect. Also for taking the generally accepted easy way out by writing backstabbing as an acceptable way of life. Try reading a little JPB to moderate this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, Olivia's. Absolutely love the spontaneity of the story. Would love to read more.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

This Was Good add cant wait for another story

infinitypeinfinitypeover 2 years ago

why did the author switch points of view in this paragraph? Most of the story is written in first person except for this paragraph

"Nick offers to go with you, but you tell him to stay and finish conquering the night. He leans over to give you a peck on the cheek and asks you to rush back to him. You nod and follow Drew. Your eyes focused toward the bathroom, you see Eric standing with the group he arrived with. Again with that mouth of his, he's smiling and looking exceptionally handsome. As he calms, he brings his head back down and almost immediately catches your eye. You hold it a second too long before looking back toward the hallway and following Drew."

I think its an error.

Other then that the story is awesome sauce on amazeballs..

OliviaDayOliviaDayover 2 years agoAuthor

Everyone, thanks for the comments! I’m excited to continue this story! Still thinking of how I’d like it to go, so please be patient for my next update.

Infinitytype, thank you for catching that continuity mistake! You’d be surprised how many times you can edit and read through your own story and still miss big things like this. I had this in third person at first, but ended up liking first person better. Glad you still enjoyed it! LOL

Also, if risky relationships/cheating aren’t your thing, I can respect that. I tried to make it clear that technically Nick and Sofie aren’t in a relationship but a situationship, but I won’t apologize for what I want my story to look like. PLUS one can choose to avoid stories like this altogether. So thanks for viewing, I guess, but peace out if you can’t handle a little fictional cheating.

CharlieXMXCharlieXMXabout 1 year ago

Great story describing from her POV! Nice flow too. Will await the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous