Looking For Something Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sofie, sweet and filthy Sofie."

He fucks me deep and full as he whispers dirty, awful things to me. Things I deserve for having a stranger take me in the bathroom of a party. I moan yes to several of his names for me, trembling when words like slut and whore pass from his lips to my ears.

It doesn't take long for my climax to build again, each thrust of his cock in me sending me deeper and deeper into uncontrollable pleasure. I whisper his name over and over again, making it clear just how close I am to coming on his cock. He tells me yes and how badly he wants me to come. He leans back up to give me his complete length and slides a hand between us. He gently circles his thumb over my clit and I am undone. I tighten my legs around him and fuck him wildly as I come, electricity racing over my entire body from my core.

I moan his name longingly and slow my hips. Eric has no intention of stopping as he continues to fuck me, his thumb still on my sensitive bud. Surprisingly, I feel the knot in me tighten once more. I say his name louder this time, attempting and failing to tell him it's too much.

He begins to whisper his own coming, how badly he wants to fill me, and how I will take it like a good girl. I shiver and let myself go, his thumb working quickly to milk every moan and hitch of my hips. Soon after my release, I feel Eric slip from between me and a hand leave my clit. He leans over me as he comes, his moans wrapped with longing. When he returns to himself, I unwrap my legs from around him and push up onto him. My forehead rests on his chest as we both work on our breathing. I feel his hands wrap around me before he lifts away to kiss me whispering my name one more time.

We make quick work of gathering our clothes. Since he's still mostly dressed, he finishes up faster. While I'm looking for my new shirt, I feel him pull me for another embrace and for what I can tell is our final kiss. Despite the fear of what is behind the door, I brazenly kiss him back, feeling more alive than in a very long time. He reluctantly pulls away and smiles at me, searching for unknown treasures in my eyes.

He goes to the door, "I'll lock it on my way out. Take your time. I'll..uh see you around, beautiful." He flashes his gorgeous smile one last time and he's gone. The click of the door behind him.

I grip the counter and take in a deep breath. I close my eyes and attempt to take in everything that just happened here. My knees shake slightly with the weight of my actions, but I realize now is not the time to react. I look around a bit longer for my underwear and they are nowhere to be found. I don't waste any more time in pulling on my clothes, including the new shirt.

I look at myself in the mirror and adjust my curls and makeup. My lips are the same shade of his and I gingerly trace them, feeling an aftershock of pleasure ripple through me. I take another deep sigh and reach for the door handle, unlock it, and open.

"There you are!"

Nick is just steps from the bathroom door and I immediately freeze. I search his face for any knowledge of what I'd done and who'd been in here with me.

He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles, "Are you okay? You seem off."

He doesn't seem to ask this in the hopes of catching me in any lie. I shake my head and attempt a smile, "Drew offered me another shot before I changed. It didn't go down well." I perfect my smile, "but I'm okay. Finally dry."

Nick smiles down at me and wraps an arm around my side, "Well, what would you say about leaving and getting something to eat?"

We begin to turn into the kitchen and Eric spots me from across the room, a frown slipping over his face seeing Nick hold me when he had just been. My cheeks flush when I remember those lips on me again.

"Sure, let's go! I hope you had a nice time," I smile up at Nick, breaking my contact with Eric.

"It was another successful party. We have several more invites in the next few months too, if you want to go together! Oh, remember Eric? His birthday is coming up at the end of the month and we should totally go."

I feel my stomach twist as Nick goes on about our future adventures as we say our goodbyes and head to eat. Part of me reels from the idea that I'll have to see Eric again, and the other part of me, a bigger part, can't wait.

12