Looking For Work

Story Info
She wants close, he wants her, he won't forget it ever.
2.3k words
4.64
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
445 Followers

"Come in, come right on in. You're one fine lookin lady," he smiled as I walked into the room in my short-sleeved blue dress with a plunging neckline, blue high-heeled shoes, and large matching shoulder bag.

"Thank you, Mr. Brown, I was told you be would able to give me some work."

"Well now, that is mostly right. I give work to a woman who shows me she can produce the goods," as he walked a circle around me, admiring my essentials. I stood with a smile on my face, knowing I would be the last one to smile before I left.

"Ummm, ummm. You look fine enough. You know, I'll need to take a test drive before I make up my mind if you're good enough for escort service don't you," his smile stretching across his face from ear to ear.

I took a step towards him, looked into his eyes, placing my hand on his cheek, and whispered into his ear, "A man can't be too careful if he wants to put out a good product."

I felt his hand come to rest on my ass, "I see you understand the business."

I had been destitute and penniless two years ago when offered help by a wonderful man who turned out to be a pimp. I hooked for seven hard months before finding a way out. Even though they were high class clients the experience had marked me. I had never wanted my little sister to experience anything like it.

I stepped back with a smile, "I understand not only the business, but men. That has served me well enough. Now, are we going to talk or drive?"

I watched as he motioned for his man to leave us alone. So far, they had been sloppy--his man hadn't even bothered to check the contents of my false bottomed bag. I knew Mr. Brown was hard on his women, cruel at times, and had an ego that if stroked won him over easily--at least for a while.

"What's your name honey?"

"Lena."

"Well now, Lena, the bedroom is right down the hall, I'll be in shortly, I want to make sure we aren't interrupted."

I smiled, leaned in, and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. Then stepped back, put my hand into my shoulder bag, and pulled out a skimpy, sheer, red camisole gown and held it up. "Do you want to see me in this, or nothing at all?"

If it was possible for a pimps face to grow a larger smile I had never seen it. Though admittedly, I didn't spend time with pimps or with working girls at all now. But then, neither had my sister until he drugged her and spent the night with her. This was going to be a fuck he would always remember--only he wouldn't get to fuck me if it worked out as I planned--but I would fuck him, at least in a way.

"Baby, put it on, I'll enjoy taking it off."

I glanced down and saw the bulge in his pants. I placed my hand on the bulge and rubbed a few times firmly, "I'll enjoy having this, you better be ready for a rough-ride. I like it hard and fast, at least the first time."

He raised one eyebrow in surprise. He was almost panting as I walked down the hallway, my heels clicking on the ceramic tile, knowing he was watching my ass sway from side to side. He had better enjoy the view as he was going to pay for it.

I slipped out of my dress after taking off my shoes, and hung it over the end of the towel rack in the bathroom. The apartment was tastefully decorated, which surprised me a little, but I knew it was a facade. Meant to suggest a sense of class where none existed in the man himself.

I slipped into the camisole and pushed my breasts up to fill it fully with my ample breasts. I pulled the false bottom of my bag up and placed my disguised surprise on the nightstand next to the bed along with a silk scarf. I felt a touch of fear, it wasn't like this was without risk. I hadn't ever done something like this before; not a good girl like me.

No one would ever suspect something like this from me. I knew my sister hardly remembered a thing about what happened that night--the drugs had wiped her memory clean. Only the stained bedsheets and copious amount of discharge from her vagina hinted she'd been violated multiple times after the party ended that night.

I was sitting on the bed facing the door when he walked in, his shirt already unbuttoned, hairless chest visible inside his purple shirt. He flashed his bright white teeth as he removed his shirt and tossed it on the floor with a flair meant to impress. I smiled.

"Well, let's see your business, no sense keeping it hidden. It looks big enough," I said in a soft voice.

"Baby, this seven-inch cock is a woman's dream come true."

I smiled, "Then come on, this hot pussy will want some action in a few minutes. I've got some toys if you're up to something a little kinky. No reason for you not to have a good time on this test drive."

He glanced at the nightstand, then back to me, "I'm all in baby. You want to ride me?"

"If you're got seven-inches to share we can start that way, then afterward we can lay down on the bed and you can speedbump me from behind--with a gorgeous cock that big it should be a good ride for you."

I watched as he pulled his pants and shorts off. When his cock appeared I tried not to laugh--seven-inches my ass--if it made six it would be a stretch. What is it about men thinking their manhood is superior? Maybe they watch too much porn and think it applies to them.

I reached out and grasped his cock, I didn't want to kiss it, but I really needed to convince him I wanted this job really bad. I kissed it twice and gave it a big lick. Then I looked at him with a sexy smile.

"Come on sugar, time for you to lay down, then we can have some fun with that big thing."

He slipped onto the bed and lay down on his back, his smile wide with anticipation. I crawled up on the bed next to him and gave him a kiss even though I felt my stomach clinch in disgust. I forced a smile thinking so far, so good.

His hands came to touch my breasts and I forced myself to let him touch them. He grabbed my breast roughly for a few seconds and I slowly backed away and rose to my knees with a smile. "Baby, you're getting me hotter. It won't be long before I'm so damn wet you'll slip in with that monster cock and make me gasp with pleasure. My pussy is best when its' properly prepared, but then you know that already don't you?"

He smiled and reached to place his hand on my hip and placed his finger inside the elastic band of my panties, "Brown sugar is sweeter than white when it looks like you."

"So, you want my panties off so soon? I was going to tease you just a bit more."

"Are you this seductive all of the time?"

"That's the product baby, I thought you wanted a test drive, not just a chance to kick the tires."

He smiled, "Okay, I got the idea."

I reached for the scarf, my heart beating hard in my ears. Would he let me gag him? I took the scarf and pushed it into my cleavage, then down to rub it a few times over my pussy, and looked into his eyes.

"Before I take my panties off I need to gag you so you don't start making too much noise once I get you inside me. You need to relax and let your big cock slip in slowly. You ready?"

He nodded his head slowly. I took the scarf into my hand, then gave him a kiss on the lips holding back a gag, then smiled. "A kiss to hold you until the next lips you feel are around your cock."

I applied the scarf as he helped by lifting his head off the pillow and I tied it snugly. I reached down and grasped his penis in my hand and stroked a few times, then looked at him, "You okay."

He nodded his head twice.

"Good, now we're going to go slow, watch as I take my panties off.

I rose and stood next to the bed as he moved his head to watch. I slowly pulled my panties down, "I know you expected a shaved pussy, but a lot of guys really like a bush." I moved my fingers through my hair, then with two fingers slowly opened my outer labia, "This baby is the real thing, hot, tight juicy pussy made for a big-ass cock."

He nodded as I climbed onto the bed and brought his legs together and mounted him, my pussy just inches from the tip of his cock. Then I reached over and grasped the thin cotton cloth and squeezed the vial inside it.

"Okay, close your eyes and relax, I'm going to put your cock in slowly, a big cock like yours will feel really good."

I took a deep breath as I saw his eyes close and took the cotton cloth and placed it over his nose and lay down full upon him to pin him down. This was going to be the tough part, I hoped my weight would be enough to hold him down, and that the chloroform would act fast enough to put him out. He was a slim wiry man so I was close to being his weight. I pressed the cloth over his nose with one hand, ready to fend his other hand off.

His eyes jerked opened as I lay down fully on him, his arms came to push me away. I struggled to hold him down while my hand held the chloroform soaked cloth over his nose, the scarf prevented his breathing through his mouth and muffled his voice. He almost broke loose and I almost panicked--it was less a minute before he ceased to struggle. I slowly sat up, making sure he was out, panting from the exertion of holding him down-- it had been close, too close.

I crawled off him and quickly grabbed my shoulder bag, and pulled the short sections of parachute cord out. In short order, I had his hands and feet tied to the bed. Then after a minute he started to move slightly. I was breathing hard, my heart pounding in my ears. I took a couple of measured breaths to calm myself.

I waited until his eyes were wide open, his eyes looking at me as he tried to speak through the gag. I reached over with a smile and pulled it tighter.

"Baby, you look so comfortable. Sorry, I can't understand what you're trying to say. But it's part of the ride. You wanted a rough ride right? Okay, I understand, now we're going to do something you have never experienced before. I promise you will never forget how good I fucked you."

I pulled the small can of lighten fluid out and a book of matches. I dribbled the fluid onto his pelvis carefully, soaking his pubic area, cock, and scotum. His eyes were wide, the white of his eyes stark against his skin. They grew ever wider as I lit the match and held it up for him to see. I hoped I hadn't spilled any fluid on the bed, I didn't want the bed to catch on fire.

"Now, baby, this is going to be a little intense."

He started to struggle vigorously, his voice almost constant behind his gag. He watched the match as it burned down almost to my fingers-- I blew it out. I smiled. "You thought I was going to set you on fire, didn't you?"

He stopped struggling and nodded and I gave him a smile.

I dribbled more lighter fluid in his penis and looked at him. This time with a serious look.

"That was exciting wasn't it? But baby, you're losing your erection. Now you know what could have happened. The next time you drug a woman at a party remember this. Now, this time, we do it for real."

I lit the match and dropped it into his patch of pubic hair. I didn't look, but the sounds of the bed shaking and his gagged voice told me it was working. I picked up my panties and removed the camisole on my way to the bathroom where I put my panties, dress and shoes on. I placed the lighter fluid, empty vial, and cotton cloth under the false bottom of my purse, then my makeup case, sunglasses, and other loose items, and finally placed the camisole on top.

I closed the bedroom door behind me, the smell of burnt hair and what I supposed was flesh evident. He wouldn't be fucking anyone for a while, maybe never; as least not with full enjoyment. I reached the front door of the apartment and stepped out to find the bodyguard standing outside. I looked at him with a smile and pulled the camisole part way out of my shoulder bag for him to see.

"You might want to give him a few minutes yet. He fell asleep, I was pretty rough on him. I'm sure he'll have something to tell you later. By the way, I got the job."

rawallace
rawallace
445 Followers