Looking Forward to Summer

Story Info
My introduction to Summer, my blonde-haired love doll.
1.4k words
4
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wandered down Sex Doll Alley over a month ago, I never realized how positively it would change my life. I was thankful to have run into Lola along my travels. Ever since the day that Autumn had arrived, I have had frequent, almost daily romps with my ginger dream girl. I was no longer hounding and begging my wife for sex and I am sure that somehow, Margie sensed something was different, but I would eventually explain it to her when the time came. Now, during all this time, I have been banging away at Autumn, it had slipped my mind that I had purchased another head to swap out my fantasies once in a while. So, when my wife left to go see her little sister in Philadelphia for the weekend, I was longing and looking forward to Summer.

So, with the wife fifteen minutes out the door and on the road, I made myself something to eat, a pitcher of margaritas, and then headed for my doll crib. I carefully put Autumn's delicate and beautiful head in her protective case and then I stored her beautiful copper wig. I reached over and found the other box and quickly pulled out Summer's head and her magnificent flowing blonde-haired wig. Wow, she was a sight too. She had a set of baby blue eyes that could melt a man's heart and make both his temperature and cock rise. I slowly turned and screwed her head onto what was previously Autumn's body, and then I put her wig on her and styled her golden locks so that her long hair was flowing down her shoulders and came to rest just above her sensual size C orbs of joy. I reached back into the storage box and I found my bag of goodies (lingerie, swimsuits, panties, bras, crotch-less panties, and more) and I located a skimpy yellow bikini that I had fun placing on her. It barely covered her well-rounded tits and it was just enough fabric to obscure her sexy little bush.

I took Summer into the master bathroom and I flicked on the warm heat lamps to give the room a cozy beach setting as I laid her down on one of the two chaise lawn chairs I added to set the stage like we were at a nice beach. I added a beach towel to both chairs and then I brought in the pitcher of margaritas I had prepared. I laid there next to her sipping a margarita, enjoying the heat, and just gazing at her body and all of her delicate features. After a few drinks in me, I was feeling very good. I reached over and began to caress her tits and run my hand up and down her tanned legs. I continued the massage for a bit and then I went over and spread her legs so that each leg was now on the ground and her head was looking straight down at me. I dropped my swim trunks and applied some Pina colada water-based lube to her tits and to her sweet pussy. I walked up next to her and undid her bathing suit top. It fell to the side revealing her lovely tits.

I squatted down and began to titty fuck them and did this feel good on the manhood. My wife had sensitive tits and would never allow me to knead them or exercise them in this particular way, but Summer didn't mind at all. I stroked at her tits and pushed them together as my cock slipped in and out of the deep valley created by her tanned breasts. I finished up with her titties and then I laid down on the lounge chair with her. I slid her bikini bottom to the side and slipped in a finger. She wasn't as warm as Autumn was so I made a mental note for next time. I would slide the USB warmer in her for a bit to give her the warmth that Summer had and create the warm sensations and feelings that I was banging a real, honest-to-god pussy.

After a few minutes of fingering Summer and working the lube all around her lips and inside her tight twat, I climbed on her and placed my cock at her entrance. I rubbed my hard manhood up and down her slick slit and it felt so real. With a little push, my cock penetrated her and slid right in her hole. I pulled out and pushed back in slowly each time. I had a nice rhythm going and was enjoying the sensations, but I did not want to cum too early and ruin my beach activities. I had so much more I wanted to do to her. So, for now, I pulled out and I walked behind her and adjusted the chair to sit her up. I turned her head to the side and placed some flavored lube on her lips and rubbed it in gently as I guided my very stiff cock to her lips.

Marge had a strict no blowjob policy in our marriage. It had been years since I tried it, but the last time it wasn't good as she has a terrible gag reflex and nearly barfed on my member. Again, Summer did not mind. I guided my cock to her lips and slowly my hardened member disappeared deep into her pleasing mouth. I pulled on the back of her head and thrust into her mouth repeatedly. Wow, could this lady suck my dick. I know she is artificial, but wow...it had been years since I have had the feeling of getting my dick sucked. I pushed into her mouth and then eased it out. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my cock and her teeth running along the top of my manhood.

I was really enjoying this time with Summer. I reached over and took another swig of my drink and then I went back to thrusting into her mouth. I picked up my pace and applied some more lube. Summer was responding great and my cock felt like it was growing. I then straddled the chair and I put myself directly in front of her. I pushed my cock to the very back of her mouth and I swear I felt like I had touched her tonsils with the head of my prick. I increased my thrusts and you could hear sucking noises being emitted from her mouth. It didn't take long until I came hard in her mouth. Wow, that was some blowjob I thought. I couldn't wait to try that maneuver on Autumn.

After a few minutes of holding my softening cock in Summer's slippery mouth, I pulled out. I picked Summer up and leaned her next to my king sized bed. I wanted to see how her feet worked, so I spread her tanned thighs and leaned her over to touch her toes. Doing this maneuver opened up her treasury and I started getting hard again. I placed her hands on the bed and then I came up from behind her and placed my stiff cock at the bottom of her pussy, just above her little clit. I applied some more lube to her and to my cock and then I eased into her.

Wow, did this feel good too. Seconds later I was pressing my balls to her ass and my cock was deep inside my little brown fucking machine. I pulled out and pushed into her with reckless abandonment. My cock was pulsing again inside of her with each pelvic thrust. I squeezed her beautiful ass checks, groped at her lovely tits hanging low to the bed, and began to fuck the hell out of her. A trickle of sweat dropped down my forehead and I tasted it on my tongue. It tasted salty and it was the proof that I was certainly getting my money's worth out of these two dolls.

Seconds later, I came again for the second time, but this time it was in her artificial womb and I continued to pump her full of man juice until my cock went totally limp and slipped out. I walked over to the sink and moistened a towel and proceeded to clean Summer up. I repositioned her, picked her up with her arms around my neck, and I laid her on my bed. I inserted the warmer into her very used pussy and concluded my fun for now by putting my wife's heated blanket on her. When bed time came later, I was going to enjoy cuddling up and spooning with a very warm Summer until my cock signaled defeat and set like the sun...totally surrendered to the fatigue of tonight's activities.

The End