Looking In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers

After one such time, Julie said, 'I have a confession.'

'What?'

'I think some of your friends are trying to flirt with me. And I kind of like the attention.'

'Haha! All my friends have been trying to flirt with you forever. Who made it so obvious this time?'

'Really?'

'Yes, that's why they want to hang at my place so often. Because they can see you.'

Julie laughed and said, 'I like it. This is one time that I have to ask you something. Would you be mad if I said I want to have your friend?'

Max's dick twitched. 'What?'

Julie said, 'Don't answer it. Let me see if I can get a reply. Come to the bedroom.'

As Max went to his mom's bedroom, Julie said, 'Lie down and close your eyes.'

Max closed his eyes. Julie said to him, 'Undo your shorts.' Max did that as his limp penis hung out.

'Think of your friend and me. He comes over to see me in a white unbuttoned shirt. I am not wearing anything else. I sit on the kitchen slab as he bends down and licks my pussy. He bends me over later and spreads my legs. With his big dick, he enters me from behind as he pumps hard. So hard. He bites me all over. And then, he cums inside me. Then he zips his pants and sits down to play a video game with you. And I am walking through the house with his cum oozing from my pussy. Ahh! I think I got my answer.'

Max opened his eyes and said, 'You are wicked, mom.'

'So, that's a yes.' Julie said. 'Well, let's see how this unfolds.'

dorry123
dorry123
83 Followers
12