Looking Up to Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truly flattered, I smiled and thanked her for her compliment.

"Of course, the average size of a man's member in my family is twice that size, but they also average 7'6" and have bodies built like gods, unlike you."

The red heat of erotic humiliation flushed my cheeks.

Her smile shifted to one side. "But I can't expect a member of the inferior sub-race to compete with men that are so far above him."

My pride was quickly dashed, and I was no longer sure how I should feel.

"The bodies of the Master Race are a gift from the Djin of Djins. You have his curse and we have his power."

I wanted to ask what the 'Djin of Djins' was, but I hesitated, for fear of being punished if it was inappropriate. She said not to speak unless spoken to.

Chelsi tilted her head and her face changed from amusement to concern. The thick muscle on her long arms flexed as she bent them to bring me halfway towards her face, and she appeared to examine me. "Your cheeks look bruised. Did my security guys hurt you?" She looked behind me, narrowing her eyes.

I hesitated and my voice cracked when I spoke. "Just a little, when they threw me in the cage inside the van."

"Ohhh I'm so sorry, baby. Here. Let me kiss it and make it better."

She pulled me close, cradling me in one arm. Her other hand gripped my head from behind and slowly brought my face close to hers. Her nose pressed into one of my eyes as she kissed my cheekbone repeatedly with her soft, wet lips. Her sun-kissed face had the same natural glow as her body -- no sign of makeup. She didn't need any.

She slowly brought me back down to cradling position, but this time, I felt something fleshy slowly inserting between my hormonally obese butt-cheeks, through the hole that now seemed very suspiciously placed for her convenience.

Her pinky? I thought, heart racing with the rush of being involuntarily invaded by my mistress. As I reclined, she kindly looked down into my eyes, her golden wavy hair cascading down and brushing my cheek beside her shoulder, as she continued penetrating deeper. Long pinky.

Suddenly, her 'grown-up-sized' hand was dancing across my tummy. I laughed like a baby, as a mix of primal and sexual sensations jolted from my midriff. It caused my weak, feeble limbs to flail, but they were either firmly held back by her grasp or, from my cradled position, too short to even reach Lady Chelsi's shoulder muscle.

Without warning, her hand descended to my groin, and a flood of pleasure radiated from my genitals as she continued her tickling there, focusing on my erection. I reacted with an involuntary squeak and pushed my head back into the crook of her arm, between a field of rippling lats and an intimidating bicep bigger than my head and longer than my arm.

She held my cock, through my yoga pants, solidly by her thumb and fingertips, while sliding her forefinger all over my slimy tip until my erection pulsed. More slippery fluid beaded its way through the stretched fabric and onto her finger.

A storm of sensation emanated from my cock as all five of her fingers danced and tickled it with passion. I held my breath, struggling to hold back my load for her. Remember, she said she wanted me to save my magical moment for when things would get really steamy.

Suddenly, the tickling stopped. But Chelsi continued to hold my dick by her fingertips.

Her face was beaming down at me. "You're well-disciplined. I saw you holding back," Her smirk shifted to appear mischievous. "It's like you were made just for me."

I looked up in wonder, still cradled by her arm five feet above the ground.

"While I did ask you not to speak without spoken to, I will allow you to ask questions. But you need to ask me permission by saying, 'May I ask a question, Mommy?'."

I nodded, and her face became austere.

"Just never ask me that in front of anyone else. The punishment will be severe."

My jaw went slack and I nodded rigorously. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

For a few seconds, she silently held eye contact. Her beauty slowed time around her. I swallowed. "May I ask a question, Mommy?" My body tensed and trembled.

"Yes, little Geno, what is it?" Her giant thumb softly brushed my cheek.

My mouth was dry and voice shaky. "Your teeth... are so... beautiful... Have you ever had braces?"

She chuckled and smiled, showing off her teeth. Her breath smelled like fresh mint, and her teeth were as white as Oreo cream. "No, honey. My teeth straightened naturally. A big skull like mine leaves a lot of space. Even my wisdom teeth grew in fully. I spent 25 years growing, so there was a lot of time for things to get just right."

Her subtle bragging made me feel even more inferior. "Thank you, Mistress. You are so supreme."

She warmly stroked my hair as I reclined on her powerful arm, in awe. "Let's go for a walk, Chibi-Chan."

She set me down to stand on my own again. Aww man, I thought. Hopefully she'll carry me again later.

She held down her hand, with large square palm and extended fingers fanning outward. My shoulder was level with her proportionally massive and extravagant watch. The watch-face alone was twice the size of my shoulder. My arm looked like a twig beside her hulking wrist.

I lifted my hand up and moved it into her palm. Her grip closed with force, encapsulating my whole hand and part of my forearm in its warm embrace. My arm was forced to shift up and out, and I yelped. My groin fluttered with excitement at the discomfort. Her fingers and palm were thickly calloused. Workouts and farm work, I imagine.

Without warning, she began walking towards the palace entrance and yanked my arm so hard, I squealed like a small child and thought she would rip it off.

The casual gait of her long legs covered more distance in once step than I could cover at max running speed. I lost my footing and found myself half-hanging from her painful grip on my hand.

She stopped walking, pulled me back onto my feet, and squatted down to my level. There was concern on her face. "Oh my God, are you okay, honey? You got a booboo?"

I sniffled and she brushed her finger across my cheek. "I'm so sorry, munchkin." She pulled me in for a hug, her enormous hand rubbing my entire back like a paddle and her shoulders extending out to either side of mine, like wings. She kissed my shoulder. "I don't know my own strength." Her voice sounded genuinely apologetic. "I'm not used to holding hands with a man like I would do with a child. It's hard for people of strength and stature to restrain our power enough to be gentle with those who are small and weak. It takes a lot of sensitivity and self-control."

She pushed me further back from her hug to make silent eye contact. In a few seconds, a quiet, primal fear came over me, and I looked down. "It's ok." I said.

She held a look of pity and began massaging my comparatively tiny shoulder between her thumb and forefinger. "I'm so sorry you are like this Geno." She sighed, shaking her head in disapproval. She was eyeing my diminutive shoulder as she moved her hand down to fondle my arm. "Life must be hard when you're so small and fragile. I can't even imagine."

I felt helpless in her grip. "Yes, Mistress, but I enjoy it now. It's exciting to be so vulnerable."

She smirked and continued her seductive arm-rub. "Good thing you like it, cause if you didn't, your life would be hell." She exhaled longingly. "You're so fragile, Geno. I feel so... sorry... for you." She chuckled.

I breathed out a nervous laugh. My body really is trash, isn't it? Chelsi seemed to enjoy reminding me of that, and I enjoyed being reminded.

She stood back up, stretching out her hand with expectation. I warily placed my hand in hers, adjusted to her pinky-grip on my lower forearm.

"Don't worry." She said. "I'll walk real slow so you can keep up, and I'll try to be gentle."

I looked up to see her face. Though I could see her eyes, my lowly perspective meant her smile was hidden behind her bulky peninsula of a shoulder. I shuddered when I considered the power of her arm in the foreground that rose to unreachable heights above my head.

"Thank you, Mistress Chelsi." I tried to smile as cute as possible to endear myself.

***

The towering palace's double-doors were surrounded by a thick archway of intricately carved gold and solid-jade support buttress that stretched the length of the wall. They carried the weight of the 50-foot crystal glass wall above.

She had shortened her gait until her steps were comically small, but I still had to rush to keep up.

When we stopped at the pristine, crystalline double-door, I looked up in astonishment. It must be twice my height. Even Lady Chelsi has almost two feet of room to below the top! The door was thick and must have weighed as much as a fully-grown moose.

Chelsi reached out to one of the hefty door handles made of contoured gold, which were level with my face. I was blessed with a vascular muscle show as her thick outstretched arm flexed to pull the door open.

I will never be able to open this door by myself, even if it's unlocked. It was an unsettling thought that came with a masochistic rush.

She held the door open for me like a gentleman would do for a lady, and waved me in. Then, coming in behind me, she turned me to face her and flicked the bell on my collar before propping my chin on her fingers and tilting my head up to meet her eyes. "Your little collar is so cute! I've always thought collars looked cute on pets, but it really suits you."

My cheek twitched and I gave a lopsided smile as I thanked her for the compliment.

The cavernous, exquisite front room was bathed in the morning light. The clean Otago air, though full of pollen, had alleviated my worst asthma symptoms. But indoors, my breath was even easier, and a rare thing happened - my airways opened back up.

My sinuses always get inflamed any time there are any airborne fragrances, chemicals, allergens, or pollutants. This palace was completely free of any of it. Back home in Pissburg -- for as long as I could remember - I was always struggling to breathe, whether indoors or outdoors. But especially at home in my mom's apartment. I was completely reliant on the constant menagerie of asthma and allergy medications that just barely kept my damaged lungs from closing up and suffocating me. The chemicals and tobacco smoke were inescapable.

Oversized, ornate leather seats and lounges lined with richly colored wood and ivory graced the patterned marble floor of the indoor plaza. The manor was built into the side of Slope hill, and the monolithic stone ceiling extended out from that hillside. Gargantuan gold and crystal chandeliers hung in a series across it, high above. It appeared that only part of the palace was above ground, and the majority of the it was carved into the hill itself.

She led me across the front room and through a series of columns until we reached a classical-style antechamber with cornices (and other) and gilded marble archways. With my short legs slowing Chelsi down, it took us almost a minute to reach it. It was as large as medieval Cathedral.

A massive gold and marble staircase rose before us, reaching higher floors and delving to lower floors, following the slope of the hillside. It was like a freeway, with smaller entrance and exit ramps flanking it on each floor.

I swallowed as we approached the purple velvet rug running across its fifty-foot breadth. These steps were much larger than normal steps. Each one was just higher than my knee, and I looked up to Chelsi with concern. She ignored me.

Chelsi lifted her long leg onto the first step like it was nothing. She stopped and looked down her nose at me with a haughty smirk, no doubt taking pleasure in my difficulties. She did not use an ounce of her muscle-bound upper body to help me. My pasty twig of an arm trembled with intensity as I was forced to prop myself up and climb onto the next stair. When I tried the next step, my weak arm collapsed with a shock of pain, and I stumbled, only caught by Chelsi's vice-like grip enveloping my hand and wrist. I was not used to such exertion.

"Wow, you're such a little bitch." Her voice boomed down at me from above. "I can sprint the entire length of this two-hundred-meter-long staircase without even breaking a sweat, and yet you can hardly climb a single step!" Her cold blue eyes gazed down at me from a face contorted by amusement, pity, and disgust.

The tread depth of each step was perfect for Chelsi's giant, intimidating feet to fit with several inches to spare in front and behind. However, it took me a stride and a half to cover the distance between each one. When she moved up to the next step, I lost my footing again, my eyes quivering with shame. I cowered in preparation for a beating, but none came.

She grabbed my arm again. I looked up from my position, hanging from her grip, to see her gorgeous but impatient stare.

Her stare shifted to a smirk of sadistic arousal. "I love watching you struggle, puny little butt-boy." She teased. As I prepared to struggle up the next step, my arm rose in her grip and I felt my weight leave the ground. She was effortlessly lifting my whole body by my hand like an easy bicep curl. She held my hand so hard that I thought my fingers would break into pieces. The prominent veins in her arm popped out and her muscles swelled and flexed.

She held me a few feet off the ground as she casually waltzed up the next five steps -- about the length of my mom's apartment -- in a few seconds. My padded effeminate hips softened the blow of being dragged and bumped into the corner of each step. I was grateful that part of my chemically warped was useful for once. By the fifth step, though, I whined from pain, and she mercifully paused, lifting me to my feet.

As I regained my footing and looked up to meet her eyes, she let out an impatient sigh, much longer and deeper in pitch than any sigh I had ever heard. Her lungs must be huge, and in perfect health.

"I'll bugger you, bitch-boy, if don't stop pissing about! Oh wait, you'd probably enjoy that." She bellowed a deep, rumbling laughter. "Your body is useless for anything other than being my fuck-toy."

I looked to her feet in shame. "I'm sorry for being so slow, Lady Chelsi." I looked back up at her with wet and quivering eyes. "I am so small and weak that I need help from a tall, strong person like you for just about everything." My growing erection slowly descended my yoga pants, along my leg.

"You're right about that, dear." She smiled. You are completely reliant on me to survive." Her nurturing smile twisted into something sadistic. "You're as helpless as a baby." She erupted into roaring guffaw that made me flinch with fear. It echoed through the antechamber and up into the fifteen-plus layers of balconies above.

I was a scared puppy - shivering and paralyzed.

Chelsi's face shifted back to glowing adoration. Her cooing voice was song-like. "Awww, Chibi-Chan, baby, I didn't mean to scare you!"

She wrapped her hands around my ribcage, under my arms, firmly gripping the entire circumference and more, as her thumbs crossed on my hairy chest and her fingers overlapped around my back.

I fantasized about how easily she could crush my ribcage. The feeling of vulnerability was as intoxicating as it was terrifying.

The air stroked my hair as her mighty hands lifted me rapidly to her shoulder. She held me tightly to her chest and I naturally folded into a fetal position. The side of my head leaned against the top of her tanned, solid chest, but my eyes were too low to see beyond her extensive shoulder. I was seated upon the hand of her arm opposite me, which was gripped firmly around my fat-padded ass. My soft butt cheek was wide and soft enough for her to squeeze and admire. I huddled and tucked my balet-slippered feet deep into the muscular crook of that arm. The arm I was leaning on was wrapped around my shoulders and most of my back and chest. Her bare skin was against me. Bliss.

With my body tucked safely in her warm, dominant embrace, Chelsi recommenced her swift, effortless climb up the stairs. Knowing I was safe, I slipped into pure relaxation. Her arms are long and strong. Her chest and shoulders are big and broad. She will never drop me. I inhaled her hypnotic natural aroma and embraced the securing presence of her powerful body against mine. Comforting and humiliating.

She began speaking again. Her accent was drawn out and snobby. "In case you don't already know, I am the one and only Chelsea Coventry - heiress to the Coventry family fortune and future CEO of Coventra, the most powerful corporation on earth." The deep vibrations coming from her chest, as she spoke, sounded as rich as she is.

She continued. "We come from a long line of aristocracy going back to ancient England and medieval Holland. My family was one of the first Celtic tribal chieftains to capitulate with the Roman Empire, and things snowballed from there. Now, every world government is our puppet."

I looked up at her face, stunned. After a few seconds, I spoke with a shaking voice. "I am nothing compared to you, my supreme majesty. Please show mercy, from your divine body to my lowly one." She moved her hand from my chest to my head and pushed it into her muscular breast above her silk top.

My stubbly chin rubbed against the bare skin of her dense pectoral muscle. The firmness shocked me. I know Lady Coventry is flat-chested, but I didn't realize that it she had zero breast tissue and all muscle.

"If you submit, I may show mercy." She gently pet my back.

For several more minutes, without a break, cradling me across her torso, she climbed the staircase in swift, long strides. I did not hear so much as a minor increase in breathing or heart rate. We crossed through balcony after balcony. Many floors with various types of luxurious décor - all of them natural. A cornucopia of well-manicured plants and fountains ran along the walls.

The air must be very clean in here. Lots of oxygen. It was a stark comparison to the frequent asthma attacks from all the airborne chemicals that polluted the tiny apartment I grew up in.

Her voice took on a sing-song quality. "If you include all the businesses, investments, cash, and assets... we have a net worth of seven trillion and growing."

The more I learned about her, the more inferior I felt, and the more my lust raged. I was in awe I was at her superiority and the disparity between us.

"And one more thing." She bragged like a spoiled brat, with a sing-song sass. "Not only does my family own vast luxury estates across the globe, but we also directly and indirectly own a tenth of all the land here in Kiwi land."

I wondered if she had noticed the swollen erection pointed straight up at her from my seated position.

"We've reached to top of the stairs, manlet."

My cheeks flushed. I love it when she calls me that. So degrading.

She held me out at arm's length, and I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the bright light coming from the windows behind me. After all, my face had been buried in the shade of the bronzed chest of a human goddess for the last several minutes.

"I can't imagine how difficult life must be for you, and how hard it must be to get around with such weak muscles and short, stubby legs." She pursed her lips in faux pity. "But I have to have you use those legs sometimes, or else you will become completely reliant on me for walking, and you are dependent enough on me already."

I looked up at her with the saddest puppy eyes I could muster, trying to be cute and express my humiliation simultaneously. I didn't want her to stop holding me.

She looked me up and down in silence, eyes resting a few times on my twitching, bulging cock that had strained the fabric around them nearly to the point of transparency.