Looking Up to Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember, Geno. This is what you wanted! I told myself. Enjoy the ride. I'm her weak little bitch. I have every reason to fear and respect such power and might. I am entirely at her mercy.

My erection inflated again, under the tight black fabric against my skin. It warmed my thigh as the rest of her fingers closed in to join the flesh collar around my throat.

Her fingers were so thick, that my neck only had room for her thumb and two main fingers, which enclosed the circumference with room to spare. The rest of her fingers did their best to give support, splayed halfway down my torso and across my feeble ribs and shoulders.

This is what I wanted, I reminded myself, as her grip tightened. She could lift me in the air from behind, if she wanted to. I'm so vulnerable.

With her hand around my neck, her walking speed increased bit by bit. I skipped, then ran, then skipped more awkwardly. She had reached her regular walking speed in less than a minute, and I was trapped in her grip, unable to keep up. My ballet-slippered, effeminate little feet were being dragged across the paving stones.

After a few seconds being dragged, I started to whine from the pain of scraped skin on the top my feet. Lady Chelsi grinned down at me with sadistic malice. I suddenly felt weightless. She was lifting me several feet off the ground, by the neck, from behind.

I flailed my limbs and struggled to breath as she began powerwalking. I had instinctively moved my tiny hands to grab at her beautifully monstrous death grip as it was choking me half to death. Her reaction to my resistance was to punish me by tightening her grip enough cut off my breathing completely. The most seductively terrifying part of it all, was that it was obvious she was still holding back a tremendous amount her of physical power.

I heard a deep, quiet laugh and felt a carnal fear run through me. It was abundantly clear that she could easily draw blood or crush my fragile bones to bits if she were to use her full strength on me. Not only that, but there was nothing I could do to stop her, no matter how hard I tried. Even if I was a martial arts master.

I was in a state of complete submissiveness, and serving her was my only means of survival.

None of my puny, panicking limbs were in reach of her body or the ground. I watched the pitiful grasping of my diminutive arms and child-like hands, against her unstoppable fist wrapped around my airpipe. It was demoralizing. How can I break free when my entire hand barely fits around the circumference of her thumb?

Her thumb overlapped her other two fingers around the front of my throat. She can wrap her hand all the way around my throat with room to spare, I thought. I was still horny as I began feeling lightheaded.

Chelsi had powerwalked, with me in her vice-grip, for almost ten seconds by the time I let my arms and legs go limp. The edges of my vision were blurring, and I had completely given up on resisting. It was hopeless for me to even try.

I surrendered entirely. A serene peace washed over me.

Chelsi slowed to a stop and smiled down at my oxygen-deprived face. "When we return to the palace, I'll expect you to learn how to do what will be one your main duties and few purposes in life..."

I glanced over to her, barely clinging to consciousness.

"Pampering my feet!"