Looking Up to Her Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a moment to savor the feeling of her heated palms covering my entire rib cage. My arm is probably the length of her middle finger. I shuddered. My cock throbbed and slimy pre-cum dribbled through my sheer tights.

The massiveness of her hands was exotic and wild; foreign to me. The width of her palm is half the length of my entire arm. My eyes glazed over in a trance. I would have begun to drool if she hadn't set me down the very next moment.

I stumbled as my ballet slippers met the black-marble floor, trying to remember how to stand. I had come close to thinking I would never have to walk again.

She opened the door to the much larger rear courtyard, and we stepped out onto a broad, shaded, half-circle patio. In front of me stretched a series of terraced steps, made with intricate patterns of crystal and richly colored stone.

The terraces were symmetrically scattered with well-manicured fruit trees, flower bushes, and all-natural, gold-trimmed luxury lounge chairs (designed for giants, of course). It all fanned out into a larger area, with stone pathways extending out from a flat, circular plaza, centered by a large round fountain.

She lifted me up and at arm's length again, just long enough for her to get me safely down the enormous stairsteps, which she pranced down in an easy graceful haste. At the bottom, she set me back down to walk.

Beyond the plaza was a vast array of exotic fruit trees, vegetable gardens, terraces, and trellised vines extending from wall to wall of the walled plateau in front of me. A broader main path carved straight through it all. It climbed the mild incline a mile away, to the summit of the plateau, where a shining golden water tank glistened in the morning sun. It was big.

Landscape workers buzzed with activity here and there throughout the gardens. One of them was trimming grass beside a path with what looked like a large pair of scissors.

As if reading my mind, Chelsi commented. "We have the workers use archaic tools because we don't want to machine noise to pollute our ears."

I nodded. "Makes sense, my Lady."

As we made our way further down the main path, I noticed that there was a network of smaller paths on either side. There were also many small stone bridges. They crossed over a series of streams that were bordered by native foliage.

"A lot of people complain about us and say we exploit people, but those little pipsqueaks shouldn't complain." Her voice took a more aggressive tone. "Most of you little runts wouldn't even exist without us."

I swallowed and nodded up at her as we walked. "Yes, Mistress Coventry. They should not complain."

"That's right." She said, occasionally looking down to meet my upward gaze and slow her step so I could keep up. "We provide millions of people with jobs and products that you couldn't survive without. Pathetic worm."

I nodded. I am now fully submitted to the will of the master race.

I had embraced my inferiority long ago when I was thirteen and I learned that I had stopped growing at eight. I had seen how the other guys were continuing to grow and develop while I atrophied.

As we walked in silence, I fixed my gaze on the garden around the golden water tank in the distance. It cascaded outward, descending the gentle grassy slopes around the tank in a series of concentric circular levels with waterfalls, fountains, and ponds. These features blended into the natural beauty of native greenery around them. Each pond looked to be some type of nature-built swimming pool, fed and drained by the streams' crystal-clear water.

All visible dirt was rich, dark, and clearly well-composted. Even through my inflamed sinuses, I could smell an earthy primal abundance. It was an aroma I had never experienced before. Something I had only imagined before while grinding my Farming skill in Terth: Wild World and other games.

We walked in silence. Along with dirt, the gentle morning breeze brought the unfamiliar scent of fresh plant growth and the mineral aroma of fresh water running against exposed rock.

While making our way towards the water tank, Chelsi would slow her pace whenever she noticed me skipping to keep up with her. I was getting tired.

We stopped briefly under the shade of a row of trees. It was heavily laden with juicy-looking pears -- a fruit that I had never tried in my 25 years of unhealthy life. None of the branches were low enough for me to reach. My jaw went slack when I saw Chelsi stretch her arm to reach the top of the tree, which must have been at least 10 feet in the air.

"The choicest specimens only grow at the top of the tree." Chelsi said. "Where only the tall can reach. The way nature intended." She looked down at me and winked, with a self-satisfied smirk as she bit off half of the whole fruit in a single bite. "None for you, Bonsai boy." She ate the rest of the pear and tossed the remains aside. "This food is too good for you. We'll be feeding you manlet food." She laughed.

Bonsai Boy? That's a new one. And what is manlet food? I considered asking but held my tongue out of fear. I'll learn soon enough.

We reached the first set of stairs in the ascending path. Chelsi waltzed up the four steps effortlessly, then turned around to watch me struggle again. I had to climb them on my hands and feet and was breathless by the time I reached the top. My legs wobbled as I stood back up.

I ran my eyes up her towering body. Her broad shoulders were psychologically oppressive, and her sadistic smile made me shiver.

"Hah! It's more entertaining than watching a handicapped person. Oh wait, you basically are one." She chuckled as she picked a carrot from a nearby row and rinsed it in the stream. She finished it off as we reached the next set of stairs, which she also watched me struggle to climb. This time, though, I was wheezing and beginning to see stars, and leaned against her leg to avoid collapsing. She burst out laughing and placed her gentle giant hand against my back.

I hope I can still get my inhaler. Fresh air helps, but I will never be as healthy as Chelsi. I hung my head while gasping for air through my mouth.

"Alright, I've watched you suffer enough. I wouldn't want my little pet to die on his first day here! It's time for mummy to carry her little man again."

She picked me back up, holding me like a baby against her exposed pec, which was warm against my lace-clad torso and more than broad enough to fit my entire ribcage inside it. The entire breadth of my inferior shoulders fit between her neck and the midpoint of her muscle-padded shoulder cuff. Unlike the last time she cradled me in her arm like a seat across her torso, this time the front of my body was almost completely flat against hers.

I thanked her. My voice was quiet and humble.

Suddenly, one of her hand's gargantuan fingers were squeezing my ass and its palm was covering half the length of my fatty hamstring. Her other hand lay warmly across my upper back, enveloping my shoulders and pressing me into the firm muscle her richly tanned, impressive upper body. Her hand was large enough to completely eclipse my shoulder-span by at least an inch on either side.

The feeling of helplessness made hot blood rush to my cock. My butt is the only part of my body than is wider than the length of her hand. I savored the feeling of my growing boner slowly getting more squashed against her body.

She commenced walking again. I rested my chin upon an angular shoulder and swollen trapezius. All my stress and fear washed off me like warm water.

In pure tranquil mindfulness, I focused on the feeling of my engorged, throbbing, seven-inch cock stretching the elastic fabric of my yoga pants. It pressed against the warm skin of her rock-hard upper abdomen. Arcs of pleasure jolted from the tip of my erection and up to my spine, with the gently rubbing motion of each step she took while holding me. My cock and the surrounding fabric were soaked with hot, wet, slippery pre-cum, and my dick began sliding instead of rubbing. If she could feel all of that, she seemed to be content with it.

Her chest rumbled when she spoke. "Our products make your lives easier and entertain you. And our mass-produced food products allow low-quality food to be abundant and conveniently accessible. Essentially, we solve world hunger."

As she spoke, I looked down the length of her perfectly postured back, and admired her long and graceful gait that covered more ground at walking speed than I could while sprinting.

"We invented and produce chemicals, such as preservatives and fire retardant, that ninety-nine percent of the world's population wouldn't be able to live without." The growing passion and volume of her voice was erotically frightening. "If it weren't for the Coventry family, you wouldn't even exist."

"Yes, Mistress Chelsi." My voice trembled and cracked. "I am ever so grateful for all you have done for me. May I please ask you a question, Mistress Chelsi?" I quivered.

"Permission granted."

I hesitated. "I-i-i-if 99% of the people couldn't live without the chemicals and technology, th-th-then who are the 1% who can?"

Chelsi sighed. "Oh Gino. My little kitty boy... How innocent and naïve you are. And your cat ears are adorable on you." She patted my back with her oar of a hand. "The one percent are the seventy-million-or-so global elites whose bodies are mostly pure and superior to the ninety-nine percent. The closer we are to the top, the closer our bodies come to perfect supremacy. My family is the one percent of the one percent of the one percent of the one percent."

Her revelations were as arousing to me as they were enlightening. My diamond-hard erection tickled itself against her stomach with each of her swathing strides.

"Your existence is unnatural. Those chemicals we created - that allow you to exist - are unnatural. We avoid chemicals because they corrupt bloodlines. Our bodies are pure and free from any unnatural inputs. We're superior to the point where stone-age survival would be ridiculously easy, and we would dominate everyone and everything without even trying... Just like my parents always said, 'health is wealth'."

Health is wealth. I gulped and rubbed her tree-trunk of an upper arm, admiring the golden skin and sculpted contours of her swollen musculature across its impressive length. Survival would be easy as pie for her.

I hung my arm down along hers, my shoulder against hers, to compare. Having measured myself, I know that my shoulders are smaller than ping-pong balls. But Chelsi? Good Lord. Hers store immense power. They are nearly the size of volleyballs, padding her shoulder-cap, and the rest of her body matches those proportions. I gazed in wonder at the comparison.

It's like my character avatar has a physical skill level cap of 20 while hers is 100. And my character's starting physique level (aka the 'end of puberty') is 3, while hers is 70. Chelsi had grown in strength and stature every year up until now - age 25.

Even with my arm fully outstretched against hers, my fingertips were still around six inches short of reaching her elbow. The breadth of her arm was more than three times my outstretched hand, which I spread near the bottom of the extensive column of muscular power it laid upon.

Chelsi's powerful limbs likely hold more power than the world's strongest female bodybuilder. Even with such strength, no part of her body looks disproportional, wrong, or out of place. Her physical power is natural on her, fitting for her exceedingly tall, broad-shouldered bone structure -- a foundation that is ideal for supporting the sheer mass of muscle it takes to fill out a frame that large and masculine.

My hairy arms were pitifully short, sickly pale, and emaciated. It was like comparing the arms of a starving toddler to the arms of a 6-foot adult male who lifts weights regularly.

My whole arm could fit in her hand like a fork fits in mine. My dick had never been harder. The euphoric sliding sensation intensified as she ascended the last two staircases.

***

It had taken us nearly 10 minutes to get halfway to the golden water tank atop the hill, but once she started carrying me again, the second half passed us in less than two. It was a steeper walk up a hand-mown grassy slope. I never would have been able to make it.

Next thing I knew, she was gently setting me down to stand on the patterned marble walkway circling closest to the golden water tank."

"This marks the summit of Slope Hill, sweetheart. It's the heart of the manor's private plateau. The private grounds of Castle Slope Hill are 24 acres alone." She said, as if reading my curious eyes. "But the ranch as a whole is 34,000 acres. That's 52 square miles." She was haughty and proud.

My lust hardened upon listening to her boast. Yes, please humiliate me by rubbing your superior physical and social stature in my face. "Wow, Mistress Chelsi, you and your family must be blessed by the gods."

She laughed and judgmentally crooked her brow. "The gods?"

My voice quivered with anxious hesitation. "I believe that earthly blessings are a sign of closeness with the gods. Those who please the gods in their past lives are born into lives of health, wealth, attractiveness, and happiness." My dry throat made my voice crack. "Closer to divinity."

I must have been an evil person in my last life to be born into a body like mine. Shame on me.

This was the longest I had spoken to her in-person so far, and I feared upsetting her. "At least... that's what I learned in Terth: Wild Worlds."

Her deep, haughty laughter beat down vibrations from above. I looked up to lock eyes with her. It was getting harder to kink my neck and look straight up so often.

With arrogant high-handedness and a hand on each hip, she tilted her head up and looked down her nose at me from above. The piercing judgement of those light violet-blue eyes cut down into me. An elegant cascade of wavy blonde hair was flipped to one side. Her head blocked the mid-morning sun and shrouded her face in shadow.

It was the first time I had seen Chelsi from this far below when she wasn't bending her head to look down at me. I took a special notice of her powerful, angular jawline. Her body language was austere, and her body itself - naturally authoritative. With perfect posture and her head held high and haughty, she looked six inches taller. The overwhelming disparity between us was exhilarating.

"So you actually bel-" Her voice and eyes shifted mischievously. "Actually, go ahead and keeping believing that." Chelsi spoke under her breath. "That way I can control your thoughts too."

My mistress reached down and lifted me back up and seated me in the crook of her arm, like she did when she carried me up her mansion's staircase. Her solid musculature made for a seat that was warm, but firm.

The soft hair of her fore-arm tickled along my bare butt-crack, which had been left exposed by the hole they had included for my 'backdoor entrance'.

"As far as beliefs go, yours is, ironically, somewhat close to the truth," she said. "My family received an eternal blessing from a powerful immortal being during Roman conquest of Britain." She sideways glanced at me as if she was wary about having said too much. "But that's a subject for another time."

Securely seated in her arm, I faced the small lake in the valley to the east, trying not to look too shocked by her statement. They must be good people to be so blessed, I reassured myself. No way they signed a contract with Satan or anything like that. Right?

Chelsi tried to hold me against her side like a voluptuous mother would bob a baby on her hip, but her hips were narrow and sleek, not motherly nor childbearing. Since her hips provided no platform, she carried my entire weight with one arm, showing no sign of fatigue.

I leaned my puny arm against the blue silk crop-top covering her breasts, which were had more than slight padding from a thin layer of milk around her nipple, on top of god-like pectoral muscle.

A warm, wet kiss graced my head.

"You see that lake out there, baby boy?" I nodded in a weak affirmation.

She rested her cheek endearingly against the top my head. "That's Lake Hayes."

She spoke more quietly, but Chelsi's commanding voice is all but incapable of fully whispering. "It is as pristine as it was since before humans ever arrived in New Zealand, just like every other body of water in this country.

"My family owns the whole lake itself, and all the land along the Northwest bank. My rowing team meets on Lake Hayes for half of our practices, and to the larger Lake Wakatipu for the other half."

She pointed out the dockyard. Its natural materials blended with the landscape, making it difficult to spot -- much like many of the other larger structures on the estate. "Our 600-foot luxury yacht is drydocked indoors to protect it from the elements, but we take it out on Lake Hayes occasionally for our 'Caligula' parties." She giggled.

I smiled up at her, feeling affection beyond mere lust. It was a genuine fondness for my new provider and protector. She smiled back and my heart fluttered.

Chelsi raised her head and continued carrying me beyond the golden water tank, through the recreational area. It was like a lavish miniature waterpark full of fountains, pools with lounges and bars, a croquet area, and an array of sports fields and courts. All of it was connected by sustainable landscaping, trees, and trails.

"We also have an Olympic pool and professional basketball court, but those are indoors and climate controlled."

Beyond that recreation area, we reached a large and aromatic field, dotted by a rainbow of wildflowers and sheep. A few leafy trees with thick, stubby trunks and gnarled windswept branches were sprinkled throughout. A low stone wall surrounded the perimeter. The wall was barely visible in the distance where the slope begins to steepen down the south bank of the hilltop.

The sheep seem to keep the grass low, and perhaps fertilize the field with their waste. It was a concept I heard about from playing video games but had never seem applied in real life.

Around halfway to the south slope, my Lady decided to set me back down again and slowed her walking pace so I could keep up. Very chivalrous.

At the far end of the plateau, facing Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu, I noticed a thicket of trees in the far-left corner, within the outer wall. In front of the thicket, there were what looked like three little gravestones jutting out of the grass.

Chelsi's eyes flashed with anger as her head jolted down to face me, and I looked up in terror. A rapid shuffle of guesses as to why she might be upset passed through my head, but one stood out. Did she catch me looking at the direction of the stones?

"Bugger me!" She cursed. "I should have left the leash on." I flinched as she suddenly wrapped her thumb and forefinger around my neck and held my head straight forward with her other fingers.

It's like a collar of flesh and bone. She restrained me that way for the rest of the walk, around the far side of the loop and away from the suspicious corner.

My Mistress kept me heeling close on her right - the side facing the wall. I fantasized about how easy it would be for her to through me over the wall and down the hill. I would be dead.

Looking down at her majestic feet, I compared our lower bodies. I nervously giggled when I looked down and noticed the how much she had to shorten her stride so I could keep up at my fastest walking pace.

It had been about a minute, but she must have felt the laugh in my throat through her hand. Along my neck, I felt the vibrations of a deep, displeased growl coming from above and through Chelsi's hand. I trembled. I'm defenseless.

I looked up from my lowly position below her belly button, struggling to move my head through her strong grip, only to see impatience in her eyes. A primal, instinctual fear overtook me with paralysis as I met her disapproving gaze.