Loopholes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers

The pastor's eldest daughter was in fact cumming so much and so incessantly that, while Nick's lustful butt-reaming assault went on and on with increasingly faster and harder thrusts, Tessa got to such a point of absolute full-body rapture that she couldn't even summon the energy to hold herself up on her hands and knees anymore. Her strength fully drained, her will and rationality dissolved into an all-encompassing fog of bliss, Tessa was eventually overwhelmed by a climax so potent and mind-melting that it made her barely open eyes roll back in her head while her girlcum streamed down her thighs in glinting rivulets and her knees buckled underneath her, ready to give in. As a long mewling squeal escaped her O-shaped lips, reduced to a pleasure-overdosed rag doll, Tessa capitulated completely to the anal pleasure sizzling through her and just let herself flop limply onto the bed so that she was lying flat on her tummy, joyously spent.

While Tessa's legs shook and failed under her and she collapsed forward, Nick was right in the middle of his umpteenth gliding out-stroke. Her sudden shift in position caught him by surprise, causing his hefty boner to slip out of Tessa's clingy little asshole and be dislodged completely from its cozy sheath, accompanied by the lewd slurping sound of his fat purple glans popping out of her slippery pink rosebud. Blinking behind his glasses and panting with anal lust, Nick immediately leaned down and grabbed the round bouncy globes of Tessa's plump bubble-butt. Sinking his fingers into her juicy asscheeks and spreading them wide apart, Nick stared raptly at the delectable sight of his ex girlfriend's gaping asshole. Obscenely dilated to fit his massive cockmeat, slick with the oily mixture of cum and lube that glazed its distended gummy rim, Tessa's rosy sphincter looked absolutely irresistible to Nick as it winked and pulsated invitingly at him like a cock-hungry, insatiable little mouth.

"Mmhh... M-m-more, baby, pleeeease... Your cock, Nick, I need it in my ass so bad!"

Tessa's mewling, lust-slurred words were barely out of her mouth while Nick swiftly got on top of her, draping his tall lean body over her curvy frame and nestling his aching length in the luscious, meaty softness of her butt-cleavage. With his massively erect dickmeat hotdogged between her beautifully plump asscheeks, Nick couldn't help but give Tessa's round shaft-smothering globes a few humping strokes before he guided his boner right back to the welcoming entrance of her slippery, rapidly shrinking hineyhole. As Nick's huge spongy tip wedged itself into her twitching butt-ring and stretched out her eager anus once more, Tessa exhaled a long sigh of satisfaction. A big beaming smile was painted on the pastor's eldest daughter's face as her ex's thick pole began fluidly sliding deeper and deeper into her needy anal passage, widening her receptive rectum and packing her cum-coated bowels full of his impressive horsecock once again, much to their shared delight.

"Uuuhh yeees Niiiiick! Oooh yes, I love it, yeaaahh! Uuhh fill my ass full, baby, I need you deep inside meeee!"

Pressing his crotch against her pillowy booty, Nick grunted throatily the moment he found himself slotted balls-deep within the snug warmth of Tessa's velvety chute again, his whole boner hugged from tip to root within the soft, slick grip of her buttery anal walls. Immediately, Nick resumed fucking Tessa's epic bubble-butt with frantic desire, his groin slamming into her cushiony rump with rhythmic fleshy claps as he began thrusting his enormous truncheon into her rectum with all the force of his unquenchable lust for her fantastic ass. Moments later though, right as Nick was really getting back into his previous butt-busting tempo, a discordant note intruded into the pleasure moans and mewls of the lovers' coupling.

"Aww no, guys, come on!" Sharon groaned, pouting in displeasure as she tried to keep her digits working on both her holes while at the same time she craned her neck in an attempt to watch Nick's huge cock reaming Tessa's cute little asshole. "Don't fuck her like that, Nick, please... We can't see much with you on top."

Biting her lips in frustration and yet still furiously pumping her forefinger in and out of her virgin anus to somewhat match Nick's ass-cramming pace, Sally echoed her sister's lamentations. "Yeah, Nick, turn Tessie on her side or something... Please, let us see!"

Even through his booty-plundering haze, the twins' voices reached Nick and sobered him up enough to remind him that he and Tessa were not alone in the room and that the main purpose of that impromptu sodomy was to somehow teach the girls about the pleasures of anal sex. Chuckling to himself at the idea that he was involved in an educational buttfuck after all, Nick nodded calmly and then sheathed his raging cock to the hilt inside Tessa's slick rectum before wrapping his arms around her curvy frame and rolling the both of them on their side, shifting to a tight spooning position.

Finding herself snuggled cozily in Nick's embrace, Tessa instinctively drew her legs closer to her chest until her knees were almost touching her big bulging tits, thus making her round bubble-butt fully accessible to him. In doing so, Tessa also incidentally allowed the sight of her dripping slit and her tautly stretched, cock-stuffed asshole to be revealed again to her horny sisters, even though that wasn't her main concern at all. In truth, pleasure-drunk as she was, Tessa had barely even heard the twins' lewd complaints: all she wanted was to be spooned as snugly as possible against Nick's slim frame and to offer him her eager little butthole in the most convenient possible way, so that he could keep sodomizing her hard and deep and gift her with as many anal orgasms as she could endure.

Held securely in Nick's embrace as his hands caressed her soft cute tummy and kneaded her fantastic boobs, Tessa turned her head his way and opened her mouth to tell him how desperately she needed him to keep fucking her ass. All she managed to murmur before his lips met hers in a torrid soulkiss was: "Ooowh Nick... Pleeease, baby, fu-uhhmph... Mmphh!"

Not needing any prompting, knowing exactly what she was about to beg of him, Nick immediately satisfied Tessa's smooch-muffled request by stirring his achingly hard dickmeat within the steamy, buttery tightness of her rectum. Gently grinding and rocking his groin into her sumptuous booty as he held her lovingly in his arms, Nick changed pace completely from his previous all out rump-ramming assault.

Never unlocking his lips from Tessa's hot tongue-sucking mouth, feeding on her priceless kiss-muffled moans and on the incessant cock-squeezing ripples coursing through her narrow chute, Nick began moving unhurriedly inside the pastor's eldest daughter's amazing asshole, withdrawing just a couple of inches of his veiny length and then pushing back in all the way, until her rubbery butt-ring was wrapped tautly around the very base of his beefy shaft and only his balls remained outside of her heavenly little orifice. A brief yet delicious pause followed, during which the conjoined lovers basked in the unique feel of Nick's enormous, fully engulfed cockmeat pulsating with joy inside Tessa's deepest and warmest anal depths, then he began pulling his thick schlong out of her snug rectum once more, repeating his deliberate butt-stuffing motions all over again, and again, and again.

While Sharon and Sally looked on in languid amazement, each of them using both hands to diddle her own clit and asshole at the same time, Tessa and Nick lost themselves completely in their sensuous anal coupling, forgetting everything and everyone that was not themselves and what they were doing.

Spooning Tessa as closely as possible while their tongues danced and wrestled together, Nick established a calm, steady deep-thrusting tempo. Purged of his initial anal frenzy, he took the time to savor each kiss he shared with his gorgeous ex girlfriend, meanwhile glorying in the bulging fullness of her tits filling his hands and savoring the plump, bouncy juiciness of her asscheeks pressing onto his groin when he was stuffed balls-deep inside her dick-suctioning rectum. As his boner slid fluidly in and out of her clingy little butt-ring and her snug anal walls rippled with steamy shaft-massaging tenderness all around his massively swollen length, Nick suddenly felt like he had gone back in time and was once again in the middle of doing what he never ever got tired of doing back when he and Tessa were still together: making sweet love to her beautiful ass.

For her part, as insanely thrilled as she had been just a few minutes earlier when she was having her luscious booty ridden hard by Nick's furiously hammering dickmeat, Tessa got instantly attuned to the new relaxed pace of his long, calm ass-cramming motions. In truth, the pastor's eldest daughter had always been a sucker for the lazy, intimate buttfucks that Nick never failed to gift her and that she herself used to request from him pretty much on a daily basis when they were a couple. Now, reliving that particularly tender yet very intense bonding experience with him unavoidably stirred a host of pleasure-enhancing emotions inside Tessa, causing glinting rivulets of girlcum to dribble from her pussy non-stop, soaking Nick's huge ballsack and further lubing up her overdilated, insatiably cock-hungry hineyhole.

As her ex boyfriend's lips devoured hers and his amazing dick kept flawlessly sliding deep inside her most sensitive anal depths, stretching out her tiny orifice out and stuffing up her tight rectum just the way she loved, the roaring ebb and flow of Tessa's previous back-to-back climaxes morphed into a constant sense of intense orgasmic joy that never spiked up too high but always kept growing by small steady increments, as if she was having one single long, uninterrupted climax. A bit more in charge of her lust-addled brain, the pastor's eldest daughter was now lucid enough to reach a hand to her virgin, sopping wet pussy and caress her juicy folds, lazily flicking her engorged love button whenever she wanted to feel an additional spark of clitoral delight on top of the delicious ever-building tremors of anal bliss that Nick's unhurried booty-plowing strokes provided.

Caught in their own clit-rubbing and ass-fingering manipulations, Sharon and Sally mewled out their pleasure quietly, cumming a lot and yet never feeling completely satisfied, especially not in comparison to their big sister, whom they were watching climax over and over again, her pussy overflowing with liquid pleasure as her slick, dick-stretched butthole twitched incessantly around the impressive thickness of Nick's pistoning boner. A mix of sincere awe and naughty longing was painted on the twins' flushed faces as they both imagined how insanely good it would feel to experience what Tessa was experiencing, genuinely wishing they could trade places with her right there and then.

While the sexy background sound of Sharon and Sally's soft moans complemented Tessa's kiss-muffled screams of release, Nick kept fucking his ex girlfriend's epic booty with long, deliberately deep ass-stuffing thrusts that allowed him to truly savor the slick, velvety snugness of her creamy anal walls. The warmth and tightness and softness of Tessa's suctioning rectum were so insanely good that Nick soon abandoned any thought that wasn't centered around her magnificent bubble-butt, his senses focusing solely on how perfectly his huge cock fit inside her welcoming, dick-hugging little asshole.

The way Tessa accepted and welcomed his gliding rump-impaling rhythm amazed and enthralled Nick, as always. He already knew very well that, once she let his thick truncheon slide into her ass, Tessa lost herself completely in the pleasure she got from getting sodomized and became blissfully docile, surrendering her gorgeous body to the chain of anal orgasms that she had never failed to experience whenever he crammed her tiny orifice full of his raging dickmeat. Far from bemoaning the fact that she was never particularly active while he fucked her in the ass, Nick had in fact always loved the complete trust in him that Tessa implicitly declared by meekly submitting to him and allowing his butt-reaming horsecock to penetrate her by way of that tiny, lovely pink rosebud of hers. It didn't even matter that it had been a very long time since he and Tessa had last had anal sex: the strong emotional connection between them was still all there, and the slow intimate sodomy they were enjoying together at that moment brought it back unchanged, as if it had never gone away at all.

With his pleasure building up more and more and his achingly hard boner kept sliding relentlessly in and out of her cock-engulfing rectum, Nick found himself marveling at the fact that, as always, Tessa's tight little butthole and her rippling anal depths were somehow managing to squeeze and release his veiny shaft in perfect synch with his incessant sodomizing tempo, sucking him masterfully even while Tessa's mind was drowning in endorphins and her whole curvy body was caught in the throes of climax after toe-curling climax. High on the physical ecstasy that her deliciously snug orifice was giving him as much as he was thrilled by the persistent liveliness of the emotional bond he could still feel linking the two of them together, Nick lost himself in the familiar sensation of plunging his throbbing hardness as deep as possible into the cozy tightness of Tessa's steamy and ever-welcoming butthole, cramming her ass to absolute fullness over and over and over again.

Time lost meaning as the lovers kissed and spooned and fused together completely, connected by the strong, incessant motions of Nick's huge cock filling Tessa's snug anus. Only when his massive dickmeat began swelling and pulsating, growing impossibly harder and bigger inside her narrow rectum and thus announcing his imminent ejaculation, did Nick emerge from the immersion in pure anal bliss that he was sharing with Tessa.

His mouth was still brushing on her smooching, panting lips as he dazedly mumbled: "Tess, babe... I... I'm gonna cum soon... Ohh Tess, I love your ass so much! I missed it, really... Ahh fuck, Tess, your ass, your beautiful ass... Your tight little asshole..."

"Yeess, baby... Fill me again, uhhh! Ooowhh god, you feel so perfect inside my ass, Nick... Pump me full of cum again, baby!"

That panting, scorching hot exchange between the spooning lovers did more than break the entranced silence that had descended over the room. While Nick grunted in impending release into Tessa's mewling mouth and she accelerated her clit-frigging motions in anticipation of the anal creampie she was about to receive, Sally suddenly woke from her voyeuristic trace and spoke, her voice ringing bright with arousal but also squeaky with panic at the notion that the mesmerizing sodomy she had so greedily been watching was about to come to its end.

"Wait guys, wait!" Sally squealed, surprising everyone including herself with the lust-crazed urgency of her tone. "Get on top of him, Tessie, please! I wanna see you ride his cock with your ass before he cums!"

Blindsided by that request, Nick slammed his throbbing boner to the hilt inside Tessa's rippling rectum and stopped there while he turned his head toward Sally. Blinking behind his glasses as he focused on the twins for the first time since he had started fucking Tessa's epic ass, Nick took in both Sally and Sharon's semi-naked bodies while taking notice of the fact that they were both eagerly fingering their own virgin buttholes and rubbing their nectar-slick clits. Panting and nodding at Sally, Nick placed a long lingering kiss on Tessa's succulent mouth as he slowly withdrew his massive length from her cum-slick asshole, pulling out all the way until his huge purple glans slipped out of her pink gummy rosebud with an audible squishy pop.

"Uhh... W-whaaa? Aww nooo, Niiick..." Tessa whimpered in languid desperation as soon as she felt her clingy sphincter lose contact with her lover's fat spongy cockhead and she fully realized that he wasn't going to push himself into her anus again, leaving her insatiable butthole intolerably empty. "Nooo, baby, don't leave me like this... I need you inside me, Nick! Why did you pull out? Give me your cock, pleeease! Put it back in my ass, baby, I need it!"

Hugging and caressing her soft curvy body to comfort her, Nick dragged Tessa with him as he rolled onto his back first and then sat up against the headboard, all the while maneuvering her petite, pleasure-limp form until she was straddling him in a cowgirl position. Moaning and panting while her winking dick-craving orifice pulsated with obscene hunger, Tessa reached back for Nick's enormous cock with one hand even as she was still wiggling her round juicy booty and settling on his lap. Placing her free hand on Nick's chest while she arched her back, thus pushing her huge jutting tits in his bespectacled face, the pastor's eldest daughter bit her lips sexily as she wrapped her dainty fingers around her ex boyfriend's sperm-coated, massively erect pole and guided it into the bouncy, fleshy roundness of her butt-cleavage. Despite her frenzied urgency to get her ass stuffed full of dickmeat again as soon as possible, on her very first try Tessa flawlessly aimed Nick's bloated knob at the gaping entrance of her anus and slotted his fat cockhead right back into her slick forbidden hole.

"Mmmh yes, yeaahhh... Oohhh that's iiiit!" Tessa mewled as she rocked her pillowy rump while pushing herself down onto Nick's raging hardness, eagerly forcing her dilated butt-ring to gobble his huge tip before starting to slide down along his girthy length, engulfing him inside her snug rectum again.

Thanks to the slippery mixture of lube, spittle and churned up cum coating both her smooth anal walls and Nick's veiny truncheon, Tessa easily managed to impale her own ass on his boner in a single reckless plunge that brought her rubbery sphincter to wrap itself snugly around the very base of his thick, meaty shaft. A radiant smile was dancing on Tessa's lips and her whole body began trembling visibly as soon as her horny little butthole was once again crammed to bursting with Nick's horsecock. Her voice sounded perfectly ecstatic as she sighed out her renewed anal bliss.

"Oohhh yesss! Fuck yes, baby! All of you, unghh, so deep in my ass... Nick, oowwhh Niiick... It feels sooo good, I love this so much!"

Grinding and rocking her fully impaled bubble-butt, Tessa threw her head back and let her brown hair cascade across her arched back as she stirred her buttery bowels with Nick's rump-stuffing pole, her drenched clit meanwhile rubbing deliciously against his groin. Unfortunately, pleasure-weakened and desperate for one last big orgasm as she was, the pastor's eldest daughter simply didn't have the strength to actually ride Nick's big cock with her ass. As good as it felt to engulf his thick butt-widening length from tip to root inside her clingy chute, Tessa knew that she needed more than that delicious ass-stuffing sensation to get off, and in fact she was only driving herself ever crazier with lust with each of her small, tormentingly sweet booty-shaking undulations. Luckily, Nick knew her well enough to understand her situation, and he was more than willing to do what needed to be done.

Wrapping his arms around her arched back, Nick filled his hands to overflowing with the juicy plumpness of Tessa's magnificent booty and buried his face in the soft, luscious valley of her cleavage while he started bucking his hips upward, driving his aching boner in and out of her heavenly little asshole with powerful upward thrusts. Feeling blissfully faint as her cock-packed anal depths sizzled with pleasurable stimuli, Tessa could only purr and smile lovingly at Nick to signify her approval of his move. As she focused her desire-foggy gaze on his bespectacled eyes and nodded languidly, Tessa tried her best to rock her cushiony bubble-butt up and down on Nick's pistoning truncheon in time with the quickly accelerating pace of his rectum-reaming strokes, but she didn't manage to do much. Mere seconds after he started pumping his meaty schlong upward into her willing anus, Tessa could already feel herself floating away into that dizzy, amazingly warm state of physical euphoria that booty sex with Nick always allowed her to access.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers