Loopholes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

As Tessa shivered with pleasure on top of him and the dick-hugging snugness of her lovely little butthole increased its slippery grip on his boner with his every surging in-stroke, Nick held her petite curvy body tighter in his arms and peppered her huge jutting boobs with kisses, meanwhile picking up his ass-jamming pace more and more at each pass. The deep, rippling squeezes that coursed through Tessa's steamy anal walls while Nick vigorously slammed his fat dick all the way up into her rectum in an unstoppable butt-busting rhythm matched her choked squeals of impending release, confirming that she loved the fast pounding cadence he was imposing on her bouncy ass even though she currently couldn't actually say so in words but only through lustful gasps and breathless moans.

"Ooohh yesss! Uuhhh fuuh-uuhh-ck... Yeaahhh babyyy! Uunghh Niiiick... Oowwhh yeeaahh!"

Even the few scattered, deliciously broken mewls of encouragement that Tessa managed to utter here and there ended soon enough though. As the pre-orgasmic waves of pleasure roaring inside her kept growing in intensity, Tessa gave up entirely both on trying to bounce her juicy rump on Nick's rampaging horsecock and also on holding herself up with her arms extended and her hands splayed open on his chest. Letting herself be claimed by the mind-blasting anal delight that Nick's relentless ass-plowing boner was giving her, Tessa allowed herself to go limp and simply leaned down onto her lover's toned body, squashing her large bulging tits against his torso and resting her panting, O-shaped lips on Nick's own, locking their mouths together in a breathless soulkiss.

Entranced by the way Nick and Tessa appeared to be syncing and fusing together yet again as they rushed at full speed to their peaks, Sally and Sharon pumped their dainty fingers into their respective assholes and frigged their nectar-soaked clits in reverent silence, all the while avidly watching the amazing anal fuck taking place before them. Their blue eyes were wide and glassy with anticipation as they stared raptly and somewhat jealously at their big sister's thick round booty jiggling away in time with the surging upstrokes of Nick's impressive truncheon ramming fiercely into her eager, stretched-out little anus. As they drank in the final frenzied stages of Tessa and Nick's passionate sodomy, neither of the twins could remember ever being so mesmerized or turned on as they were right at that moment, with their eyes glued to the distended slippery ring of Tessa's insatiable asshole sliding flawlessly along the thick, meaty length of Nick's enormous cock, again and again and again.

Horny as he already was, aching to cum deep inside her buttery anal depths again, Nick kept humping up into Tessa's clingy chute with all he had, jamming his massive truncheon harder and deeper and faster into her ass by the second as they kept devouring each other's lips. While his throbbing erection pistoned incessantly in and out of her tiniest and snuggest hole, Nick put more and more intensity into his booty-plundering thrusts the closer to his climax he got. Through the final dizzying moments of their shared sodomizing frenzy, while Tessa wildly smooched his panting mouth and her warm anal walls tugged and nursed on his deep-plunging length with a lustful intensity that matched his own unquenchable desire for her beautiful ass, Nick found himself going all fuzzy inside at the thought of how genuinely enamored he was with Tessa's lovely little rosebud.

Her asshole was so tight and warm and soft, and it somehow always felt like it could reshape itself to fit his huge cock to perfection, widening docilely to his deepest thrusts yet squeezing him with a sort of possessive greediness all along his girthy shaft, enveloping him a snug buttery caress that drove him crazy with pleasure. It just felt so good to be balls-deep inside Tessa's fabulously plump booty again, Nick dazedly thought as he kept slamming his throbbing hard pole up into her asshole ever more recklessly, rushing full speed ahead toward his climax. Tessa's was the first ass Nick had ever fucked in his life, the first hole he had ever cum inside of, and, for the time being, still the one hole he had pumped full of his seed more than any other, hands down. And now he was about to shoot yet another ungodly amount of his scalding hot sperm into Tessa's snug slippery rectum, adding up to the lewd yet weirdly romantic record that the pastor's eldest daughter's epic ass held.

As they watched the powerful rapid-fire strokes of Nick's enormous boner sliding in and at out their big sister's tautly stretched sphincter at blurred speed over and over again, Sharon and Sally marveled at the way Tessa's rubbery butt-ring visibly twitched and contracted with pleasure around his thick, pulsating tool. Even though neither lover could say anything out loud, their mouths being glued sensually together in an unbroken sequence of passionate smooches, the entranced twins could clearly tell that both Nick and Tessa were mere moments from cumming. Nick's ass-impaling thrusts were getting ever more frenzied, his huge cock swelling and pulsating visibly every time it surged between Tessa's bouncy round buttcheeks and disappeared up to the hilt into he clingy anus, causing her voluptuous body to shake all over with undeniable pleasure, the kiss-muffled symphony of their moaning, breathless make out session meanwhile getting louder and messier by the moment.

"He's gonna cum in her ass!" Sharon mewled as she twirled her fully buried index and middle fingers inside her tiny little butthole, the clit-flicking digits of her other hand all the while strumming away and bringing her quickly closer to another orgasm. "Oohh my god, Sal, look at them! Sooo fucking hot!"

"I know! It's awesome, oooh so hot..." Sally replied, her eyes glassy with pleasure as her perky body coursed with a current of mini-climaxes caused by the reckless ass-plugging rhythm that her slender forefinger was imparting on her own virginally tight hineyhole. A fixed smile of combined disbelieving awe and lascivious anticipation was painted on Sally's slack lips as she kept eagerly masturbating her anus with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other while she distractedly mumbled: "Tessie is really cumming non-stop... Cumming with her ass full of cock... Ooohh god, it's amazing!"

Those trembling, lust-thick words had barely left Sally's mouth when, all of a sudden, Nick and Tessa's anal coupling reached its peak.

Grunting into her smooching mouth, tensing all over as he locked his arms possessively around her voluptuous frame and squashed her bulging tits to his chest, Nick slammed his throbbing truncheon all the way up into Tessa's ass one last time and held it there. His glans was pushing as far into her snug anal depths as it could get and her tautly stretched sphincter was gripping the very base of his veiny shaft as his balls drew up and his ejaculation surged powerfully along his flexing boner, exploding deep inside Tessa's cock-engulfing chute in a huge, ass-flooding spray of thick cum.

As the jetting, creamy heat of Nick's seed inundated the tightest, most intimate recesses of her sensitive rectum and his massive butt-jamming dick pulsated crazily within her narrow tunnel, Tessa froze mid-kiss with her lover's tongue still caught between her suckling lips, thunderstruck. The total fullness in her overstuffed ass merged perfectly with the sense of emotional completeness stemming from even deeper inside of her being, thus generating an orgasmic shock that detonated with the strength of all the climaxes she had experienced during that savage anal romp put together, wiping her out immediately.

As she came spectacularly, Tessa's anal walls clenched and milked and sucked Nick's spurting monstercock in a heavenly mix of tightness and smoothness and warmth, making him mutedly growl into her slack mouth while he still kept pumping jet after impressively long jet of thick seed into her amazing ass. Even as she collapsed on his chest like a rag doll, her pussy squirting crazily while her drooling mouth remained fixed in a blissful O, Tessa's anal walls continued squeezing Nick's huge dickmeat, extending his pleasure and preventing his ungodly ejaculation from ending just yet.

While witnessing the first few shockingly erotic moments of that devastating and simultaneous anal orgasm, Sharon and Sally also came on their own respective ass-poking and clit-rubbing digits, their pussies weeping with joy as they stared at Tessa's slit gushing and leaking her girlcum all over Nick's groin. As blown away as they both were to see their curvy big sister tremble like a leaf and then collapse on her lover's chest due to the sheer earth-shattering intensity of her orgasm, the twins were particularly electrified by the sight of Nick's big beefy balls tightening up and pressing firmly against the twitching, distended rim of Tessa's sphincter as he pumped her ass full of cum.

Even though it was technically hidden from Sharon's and Sally's eyes, what with his massive boner being buried to the hilt inside Tessa's cozy rectum, the abundance of Nick's creamy load was still very obvious to the twins, as demonstrated by the fact that a frothy, pearly white crown of seeping sperm was starting to form all around Tessa's clingy, overstretched asshole. The realization that Nick was cumming so copiously inside of Tessa's pink forbidden hole that his milky seed was somehow dribbling its way around his butt-cramming pole, overflowing her deeply dick-jammed anus and actually managing to trickle out of her tautly dilated orifice hit Sally particularly hard, fueling her lust to a new unprecedented level of scorching hot naughtiness.

Without thinking, still deliciously dizzy from her afterglow, Sally suddenly stopped diddling her own clit and asshole and sat up on her knees. Never removing her eyes from the memorable image of Tessa's cock-gobbling and cum-leaking asshole firmly gripping the base of Nick's throbbing truncheon, Sally purposely knee-walked across the bed toward the moaning, kissing, still orgasming lovers. Once she was kneeling behind her panting and totally satisfied big sister, Sally reached her dainty hand toward the rounded softness of Tessa's luscious ass-cleavage and wrapped her slim fingers around the very root of Nick's fully-buried, still spurting pole. Then, much to her own surprise, she pulled.

Sharon had to blink her eyes to make sure that she wasn't having some kind of climax-induced hallucination as she watched her usually timid twin slowly but surely withdraw the thick, veiny length of Nick's dickmeat from the snug confines of Tessa's well-fucked little butthole.

"Whaaa?! Sal, what are you..." Sharon gasped, her shock mixing with a renewed rush of arousal while she stared at the lewdly beautiful sight of Nick's fat schlong slowly exiting Tessa's cum-slippery orifice as Sally persistently pulled that massive, sperm-coated shaft from its cozy anal sheath. "Oh my god, Sal... Whoa!"

When only Nick's huge cockhead remained tucked inside Tessa's ass, dilating her rosy sphincter to the very limit with its bulbous fleshy presence, Sally leaned down closer and tucked her long blonde hair behind her ears before giving Nick's pole one last tender tug, forcing his fat purple glans to slip out of Tessa's winking anus with a sexy slurping plop. Even though the bursting part of his torrential ejaculation had already been spent deep inside Tessa's rectum, Nick's meaty rod was still spewing cum when Sally extracted it from her big sister's gaping, seed-plastered orifice. As cum-thirsty and super horny as she was, Sally wasn't quite ready to catch Nick's potent spurts fast enough, which allowed one long ribbon of creamy semen to shoot up in the air and land across the curvy plumpness of Tessa's asscheeks, streaking them pearly white. The next jetting rope of seed splattered right between Sally's parted lips though, as she promptly dipped her face lower and opened her mouth wide to receive that precious milky treat.

The image of Nick's huge cum-shooting glans disappearing inside her twin's talented lips snapped Sharon out of her trance, convincing her to stop masturbating and egging her on to join Sally at once. Wrapping her slender fingers around Nick's thick juice-slimy shaft right above Sally's jacking hand, Sharon knelt beside her twin and stared covetously while Sally's cheeks bulged out until they were filled to the limit with surging seed, only to then return to normal as she swallowed down what appeared to be an abundant mouthful of Nick's potent ejaculate. Lewdly jealous and maddened with cum-thirst, Sharon allowed her moaning twin another couple of seconds of undisturbed cock-nursing bliss before she impatiently blurted out: "Okay, Sal, you've had enough. My turn now!"

Pushing her face closer until her sculpted cheek was glued to Sally's seed-streak chin, Sharon pulled Nick's massive dickmeat her way, forcing his bulbous sperm-oozing glans to plop out of the soft, suctioning seal of Sally's lips. Such was Sharon desire to taste Nick's cum that she managed to gobble his big purple tip and a couple of inches of his shaft within her mouth in time to capture his entire next spurt right into her oral cavity, without letting one single drop spill.

Dazed and still climaxing, Nick had been caught unawares by the disappointing sensation of having his raging boner suddenly removed from Tessa's exquisite little asshole, but he hadn't had neither time nor reason to protest. As soon as he felt the warm wetness of a cock-craving mouth engulfing his spewing schlong, he simply exhaled in delight and accepted that unscripted turn of events. In fact, his pleasure grew even more once he craned his neck and looked over Tessa's voluptuous and totally spent form to see the twins kneeling behind her fabulously plump booty, both intent on inhaling his huge cock and drinking his cum.

Mewling and cooing and suckling alternatingly on his glans with equal eagerness, Sharon and Sally shared with lewd, practiced efficiency whatever remained of Nick's prodigious ejaculation. Slowly but determinedly jacking him off together at the base while passing his shaft back and forth so that they could each in turn nurse on his bloated glans for a bit and thus gobble down his last creamy spurts and dense oozing dollops right from the source, the twins coaxed every last glob of cum from Nick's beefy balls until he was thoroughly and pleasantly drained.

Once they were sure that not another drop of tasty sperm was to be milked out of him, Sharon and Sally let go of Nick's stiff girthy length and turned their attention to their big sister's puckered, seed-oozing butthole. Still gaping but already in the process of shrinking shut on itself, Tessa's sphincter was glazed all over with overflowing cum, with rivulets of thick white sperm trickling out of its dilated, rosy opening. Fascinated by that obscenely enticing sight, Sally and Sharon splayed their big sister's meaty asscheeks apart and gingerly reached their fingers to her thoroughly creampied anus. Getting only sleepy coos in response from Tessa as they tentatively traced their fingertips around her cum-slippery butt-ring and used them to scoop up the gooey streaks of seed dripping down her luscious ass-cleavage, Sharon and Sally looked at each other and shrugged, deciding that their sister's dopey groans were a good enough sign of her giving them the green light.

A litany of soft groggy mewls from Tessa followed, as Sharon and Sally collected Nick's overflowing cum from all over her asscrack with their dainty digits and voraciously brought every single stray glob they could gather to their mouths, humming with delight as they swallowed those creamy treats. Soon enough, the only place where the twins could get more leaking sperm was the rosy little pucker of Tessa's gradually closing butthole. Circling its tender rim with their fingertips, Sharon and Sally giggled as they delicately massaged Tessa's winking anus using Nick's copious seed as a kind of sexy soothing lotion, rubbing it all around her lovely rosebud and pushing some of it back into her asshole while still bringing the biggest dollops to their own mouths.

Once their big sister's butt-ring had once again tightened shut on itself and resumed its usual tiny puckered starfish appearance, thus sealing the rest of Nick's huge load within her sperm-coated anal passage, the twins just looked at each other and burst into laughter. Then, still tittering and looking intently at each other, Sharon and Sally made a big ceremony of nestling Nick's barely deflating sausage between the round fleshy buns of Tessa's bubble-butt. Satisfied with their contribution to the lovers' coupling, the twins finally set about the task of scooping up the few drops of cum left on one other's chin and cheeks, only to then lick their own fingers clean of the seed they had removed from the other's face, meanwhile still giggling whenever they met each other's eyes as if they were sharing some king of inside joke.

To the sound of Sharon and Sally's laughter, with his semi-hard cock hotdogged cozily within the soft hugging plumpness of Tessa's ass-cleavage, Nick exhaled and locked his arms affectionately around his ex girlfriend's voluptuous, blissfully peaceful form. Nick's lips had already placed a soft kiss on each of Tessa's closed eyes when a bright voice resounding from downstairs startled everyone in the room like an unexpected clarion call.

"Girls! I just saw the car in the driveway, when did you get home? Sally, Sharon, are you up there?"

Their mother's loud yells had an instant sobering effect on all three of the pastor's daughters. Abruptly brought back from her languid absence, Tessa was the first to let out a gasping groan as her eyes popped open and she instinctively furrowed her brow. Meanwhile, Sharon and Sally looked at each other with mirroring deer-in-the-headlight expressions on their sculpted faces before they gathered themselves enough to jump off the bed and dash to the closed door. Cracking Tessa's bedroom door open just enough to peek their heads out into the hallway, the twins were prompt to answer their mother before she might decide to come upstairs looking for them. All the while rearranging their tops and pulling up their bunched up panties and shorts, Sharon and Sally took turns yelling out their reply.

"Yeah, Mom, we're up here! We just got back from training."

"We'll be right down, Mom, we're about to jump in the shower!"

"Yeah, we'll just shower and come downstairs!"

"Just a few minutes, okay, Mom?"

A short, tense moment of silence followed, during which Sharon, Sally, Tessa and Nick all looked back and forth into one another's eyes, sharing the general rush of panic while waiting for an answer from the three girls' mother, all of them dreading to hear the sound of her footsteps climbing up the stairs.

After what felt like ages to everyone in Tessa's bedroom but was in fact merely a couple of seconds, the pastor's wife replied: "Okay, girls. Just don't be too long."

A collective sigh of relief resounded in the room while the click clacking of heels from downstairs got fainter and more distant until it faded away completely, signaling the all clear. Quicker than the others to transition back into mischievous glee, Sharon chuckled as she said: "Wow, that was exciting! Okay, I guess we should actually go take that shower now. Right, Sal?"

After nodding at her twin, Sally turned to Tessa and Nick and declared with a beaming smile: "Guys, that was great! A very convincing demonstration, and then some. Thanks Nick, thanks Tessie. You were totally right about anal, I'm so glad you did this for us!"

"Yeah, right..." Sharon snickered, an impish grin dancing on her cum-glossy lips. "Tessie did it just for us, no ulterior motives at all, uh? It was probably just a lucky coincidence that she kept cumming like a total buttslut all the time while Nick rammed that big fat cock of his up her ass!"

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers