Loopholes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

"Whatever... I still think it was very nice of Tessie, and Nick too. Alright, let's grab that shower and get downstairs to Daddy's party before Mom comes back..." Sally concluded, grabbing her chuckling twin by the hand and dragging her out in the hallway. As she shut Tessa's bedroom door behind her though, Sally couldn't help but cast a final longing glance toward Nick's semi-hard and always impressive pole hotdogged between the plump round globes of her big sister's asscheeks.

Left alone once the twins were gone, Nick and Tessa enjoyed a few peaceful moments of silence together while he hugged her tight and she snuggled cozily in his embrace. With her head resting languidly in the hollow of his shoulder, purring as she pressed her huge boobs into his toned chest, Tessa cooed in delight as she gently wiggled her bubble-butt, shaking her luscious fleshy buns to better enjoy the feel of Nick's chubby length nestled in her ass-crack.

Exhaling as she savored the persistent afterglow of the epic storm of anal climaxes that his perfect butt-plowing tool had just gifted her, Tessa finally turned her lustrous hazel eyes to meet Nick's bespectacled gaze. Beaming both outside and inside as she offered him one of her sweet guileless smiles, Tessa softly pressed her lips against Nick's and giggled: "So... That went pretty well!"

"Oh yes, very well," Nick readily agreed, rubbing his nose against Tessa's cute button nose and nuzzling her flushed cheeks. "I couldn't think of a better way to convince Sharon and Sally that they can remain virgins and still have great sex. You're the living and breathing embodiment of why anal sex is awesome, Tess."

The mix of matter-of-fact seriousness and genuine admiration that Nick put into his words struck a chord in Tessa, bringing back yet more memories of their time together, all of them positive. Laughing and holding tight to him as she cuddled safely in his affectionate bear-hug, the pastor's eldest daughter planted a long smooch on her ex's mouth as she said: "Thanks, Nick! Gosh, I really missed your weird compliments!"

Laughing and trading lazy kisses as they rested in each other's arms, Nick and Tessa took their time before allowing reality to come back and dictate their next move. Only when they heard Sharon and Sally walking back down the hallway and knocking on her bedroom door while heading downstairs to the crowded backyard did Tessa and Nick fully emerge from their happy bubble, ready yet unwilling to pop it.

"I guess we should get back to the party, " Nick flatly said, not even trying to be convincing.

"Yeah, we really should..." Tessa sighed, scrounging her gorgeous lips in a cute grumbling pout before raising an eyebrow and adding: "Just five more minutes, maybe?"

Nick nodded and smiled in response, hugging her tighter and kissing her long and deep. Once their lips came unglued again, Tessa reluctantly disentangled herself from Nick's warm embrace and straightened up to sit on her knees, still straddling him while his cock remained snugly nestled in the soft plumpness of her luscious butt-cleavage. Propping herself up on her extended arms with her splayed palms resting on his chest, Tessa grinned playfully as she pushed her big jutting tits forward and let them jiggle away right in Nick's face, making his eyes spark with desire behind his glasses while his hotdogged dickmeat throbbed with an unmistakable jolt of arousal between her asscheeks.

Chuckling a bit before letting out a long-drawn-out sigh, Tessa finally dismounted Nick's lap and climbed out of bed, only to then make a big show of bending at the waist and sticking out her magnificent ass as she retrieved her clothes from the floor, making sure to always keep her back turned toward Nick so that he could feast his eyes on the fabulous roundness of her bubble-butt. Tessa loved feeling Nick's eyes ogling her big booty, she always had: it was almost a physical sensation, like an ineffable touch that wasn't actually there but still kind of was, in a vague and subtly exciting way.

Neither of them spoke as they swiftly got dressed, ready to go downstairs and rejoin the pastor's party. There was no need for words. Standing at the door as they finished straightening each other up before leaving the bedroom, Tessa and Nick locked gazes one more time. Recognizing the intense, lovestruck look he was giving her, she giggled and said: "What?"

"Nothing," he replied, "I'm just happy to be back. Here. With you."

Letting out a heartfelt laugh, loving the way Nick said 'you' while staring deep into her eyes as if nothing and nobody else existed for him in the world, Tessa smiled brightly and nodded ever so slowly, murmuring: "Yeah, I'm happy too."

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers