Loose Lucie

Story Info
Lucie is forced to take cock during her own cam show.
1k words
4.44
29.2k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blonde with big round tits and a fat ass, a tight, juicy little peach, and deliciously doughy thighs, Lucie stepped in front of the camera. She spread those full thighs to show her pussy to the men watching on her nightly cam show.

"I wish you were eating this pussy, Daddy," she purred.

She turned around and bent forward to spread her ass. "Don't you want to bend me over, Daddy?"

She moaned softly, bouncing her ass at the camera as though she were riding dick. "Please Daddy, I need it." She watched the tips come pouring in.

One of those tips came from the man outside her window, who was watching her show on his phone. He smiled to himself.

She'd told her regular viewers to tune in tonight for a special show. She had no idea just how special it was going to be.

He slid into the house carefully, silently, muting his phone but keeping the show on.

After all, she was his favorite.

He slipped into her room just as she began riding a sparkly, suction cup dildo. Her ass and titties bounced deliciously.

He pressed a button on a remote in his pocket, and Lucie's show changed from one POV of her to five, from every angle.

"Oh shit," someone typed.

"Who's that guy?" said someone else.

But he caught Lucie before she saw the messages, before she saw the man who'd snuck into her bedroom in a ski mask.

"Oh!" she yelped as he grabbed her. "Oh my g--"

He took her by the throat, pulling her off her dildo. It wasn't hard for him to press her thighs back open as she squirmed, and position himself between her legs.

She squeaked as he look into her eyes.

"Is this real??!" someone typed.

Someone else sent a huge tip.

The man continued to choke her with one hand while he reached down with the other to touch her pussy.

She whimpered as his fingers slid inside and wiggled. He pulled them back out and she choked out an "oh!"

He licked her juice from his fingers. "Mmm. That's tasty, baby girl."

She panted. "What do you want?!"

"I want exactly what you promised them," he said. "A show." With his free hand, he pulled his hard cock from his pants. He pushed firmly and slid right into her pussy.

His dick was big, and stretched her more than the dildo, but Lucie was already wet and horny and so she couldn't help but moan as he filled her with dick.

"Yeah, I know you like that, baby," he murmured.

Lucie knew she should stop him, but instead she felt her thighs spread, giving him easier access. Her pussy gushed and her eyes rolled back, her body shuddering as he slid into her deep. She should've been fighting him off, and instead she was letting this stranger -- this maniac! -- fuck her with his bare, raw cock.

"Ohhhh fuck. Nooo," she moaned softly.

"Give it to her harder," someone typed.

"She loves it!"

"Guys, is this real? This dude is my hero!"

"RAPE THAT PUSSY!!"

"She's been asking for this for years."

The tips piled up as men typed that they were about to blow, that they wished they were fucking her.

"Look how good those titties bounce while she's getting fucked!"

He pushed her back onto her back, and the cameras he'd installed while Lucie was at her day job picked up the overhead angle.

"Daddy," she whispered, to his surprise.

"That's it baby, you take Daddy's cock just like you're supposed to."

"Wh-who are you?"

He grinned. "I'm a viewer, baby."

If only she knew. He fucked her harder, rubbed her clit.

"Cum in that pussy," people were typing.

"I DREAM of seeing my jizz drain from that hole!"

"Touch her tits!"

The man grabbed one of her tits, felt it thoroughly, pinched and pulled her nipple.

"Mmm," he groaned. "It's so much more fun to do this when you're awake."

"Wha...what?!"

He took his hand from her breast, shoved his fingers into her mouth. "I usually only get to touch you when you're sleep."

"Oh my god." Without warning, Lucie came, a screaming, shaking orgasm.

"That's right baby, that's it," he cooed. "I know, baby, I know."

"Oh god please," she whimpered.

The man looked at Lucie's webcam. "This little slut just came HARD on my cock. Her pussy's so fucking tight," he said as he fucked her. "Let's give you a closeup." He picked up the webcam and lifted it to show his cock moving in her pussy. "This bitch is dripping," he murmured. "And in a minute, she'll be leaking, too." He replaced the camera and began to fuck her harder. She cried out, yelping as he smashed her cervix.

"Make that pussy sore!"

"Rape that bitch!!!"

"My turn next."

"Say her address!!"

"Oof, augh fuck...yes!!" The man groaned as he pumped Lucie full of hot, frothy cum that rushed out of him urgently, accomplishing what he'd imagined for almost a year. He pulled out without warning, making her gasp, and lifted the webcam to get a closeup of his cum dripping from her pussy down her ass crack.

She panted as he filmed her, bringing the camera to see her upper body and face.

"Tell them how you liked that, slut."

Lucie blinked away tears. "I...I loved it, Daddy."

"Good girl," he said. He looked at the camera through his mask. "Until next time, fuckers." He turned the cameras off and ended the show.

Immediately, he pulled off his mask and dove between her opened thighs to suck hungrily at her clit.

"Oooh, Francisco," Lucie moaned.

"How'd you like that, baby?" he said into her pussy.

"It was perfect."

"I told you I could help you, baby."

"It felt so real," she whispered. "I imagined that it was and I came so hard."

Francisco grinned up at her.

"And that thing about touching me in my sleep...that was so hot. I almost wish it wasn't made up."

"Oh, baby." Francisco licked her clit. "Who says I made that up?"