Loosen Up

Story Info
A sister gets her brother to cut loose.
5.3k words
4.53
29.4k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long time anon reader, first time writer.

I've never written anything like this before, and honestly it felt pretty cathartic to do.

All comments and feedback is welcome. Please enjoy.

All characters are over 18+ and are purely fictional. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is completely coincidental.

*******

"Thanks for picking me up Bee, it's been a nightmare getting home since breaking up with Darren."

"It's fine, Vee. I figured you'd run out of people at the office to ask for rides eventually."

My sister, Victoria, was always a bit... loose when it came to dating. A lot of the time it felt like she dated guys just to get something she needed from them - lunches, dinners, trips, gifts, something to smoke. And of course not only was it easy for her given her looks, it was also something that seemed to just come naturally to her. Whether that was because of her looks or just who she was, I'll never know. If I had to guess, I'd say it was her looks and how people treated her that shaped her personality. Given that we are fraternal twins and I'm always an overthinking, over worrying, stuck-up killjoy (as Vee had so eloquently put it once), there was no way her personality was inherited.

We both had blonde hair as kids, which Vee kept all the way through school and university, whereas mine had gone a slightly darker shade, closer to a brown. Vee also had a nice figure, firm breasts that were slightly larger than average but not too large, big hazel eyes, cute nose and just generally was a picture of Eastern European beauty. Vee knew this, and she knew how to use it.

I, on the other hand, was just pretty average in the looks department, and hadn't hit the genetic lottery jackpot like Vee. Hair was a bit shaggy, not ripped but also not fat. Just... average. The only thing I really did share with Vee was our eyes.

"Wow. Rude, Bobby. What's that supposed to mean?"

Everyone in our family had always called Victoria, "Vee", and me just "Rob" or "Robby". Except for Vee. Vee used to love to call me "Bobby" because it was the one variation of 'Robert' I didn't like. Since first grade, Vee had a nickname for me, "bumble bee" because I used to be pretty clumsy and, to her, my name started with a "B". Eventually she moved on to just calling me "Bee". She thought it was cute that we were Bee and Vee (and I kinda did as well).

However, Vee knew I hated being called Bobby, and she'd always say it when she wanted to rile me up or get me pissed off.

"Nothing, nothing. Just that you need to think through what you do with people."

Vee just huffed and sank into the car seat. She was wearing a lower cut white sweater top that also showed some midriff if she wasn't staying perfectly still, along with black flared suit pants and strappy heels. All office appropriate (especially when you work in fashion), but definitely on the border, and especially given there was no bra in sight.

"People can do what they want. I just ask them, and they say 'yes'."

"Cmon Vee, you KNOW the effect you have on everyone. Even mom and dad."

"Not everyone, bumble bee." Vee teased as she batted her eyelashes playfully.

"I'm here driving you home aren't I?"

"Yeah, but you never come out with me. You just sit at home and be boring."

"Look, I'm just not ready to go out yet after Evelyn dumped me. I just need some time."

"Ohhhhh myyyyy goddddd. Bee that was like 3 weeks ago. Cmon, let's go to a club!"

"No, Vee, I'm taking you home. If you want to go out after that's fine, but clubs aren't for me."

"God you're so lame. You need to relax, go out, cut loose, Bobby. Get your mind off her. You need to not wallow in misery and self-pity. And you don't need to find someone else right away, just have a casual fuck or two."

"Easy for you to say", I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that, Bee?"

I knew Vee wasn't going to let this go. Once she wanted something, she was used to getting it.

"I said fine. But how about a bar? Clubs are shit, music is too loud, and I'm an old man at heart."

"I'll meet you halfway. We start at a bar, and then we go to a club."

"Yeah, fine."

I figured I could just dip after we leave the bar, and Vee probably wouldn't even notice after a few drinks and after she found some guy to hang off of.

"Yay!" Vee clapped, "Don't worry, I'll get you to loosen up."

When we arrived at Vee's place, she wanted to have a shower and change before going out.

Vee's apartment was old and a bit run down, not in the best part of town, with an odd layout from the landlord's renovations and installations throughout the years. The carpet had cigarette burns and other stains from previous tenants. Her shower was also directly connected to her bedroom by a frosted glass door that didn't match anything else in the apartment. I definitely understood why Vee preferred to stay with whichever guy she was with at the time.

As we walked into her apartment, Vee swiftly undid her strappy heels, threw them into the shoe-pile, jumped back onto her bed and wasted no time stripping in front of me to get into the shower. Although Vee was quick to take off her heels, it felt like she slowed down as she laid back on her bed to remove her top and pants.

Even though I'd sat myself on Vee's couch in the living room, I could see straight into her room and at the frosted glass door to the shower.

"God it feels so good to be on my back." Vee purred as she stretched out on her bed and unzipped her top. I was right that Vee hadn't worn a bra. Her 32D (according to my best guess) breasts fell slightly to Vee's sides, causing her perky rosebud nipples to point outwards to either end of the ceiling. Vee's skin was always a little on the pale side, but she managed to consistently maintain a slight tan without very obvious tan lines. It was also apparent that she sunbathed topless, with her gently bronzed skin which softly framed her pink nipples.

Being a lot more laid back than me, Vee was very comfortable with her body. She would regularly wear skimpy outfits and bikinis that were just half a size too small. At home, when we lived with our parents, Vee would commonly be found in very loose clothing, or forewent a top or bottoms depending on the day (though never fully nude). Although I'd seen her breasts hundreds of times, I'd be lying if I said I didn't find them one of the best sights in the world that I always looked forward to. It was kind of wrong, but I figured that a nice pair of breasts, was a nice pair of breasts. These just happened to be on my sister.

Vee then hooked her thumbs into her pants and slid them off around her curvy hips before pulling her legs through them. This gave me a direct view of her round, peachy bottom, soft mound and a look at her lacey black panties that were so thin, they verged on being a g-string.

While her legs were still up in their air, Vee also pulled off her panties in much the same fashion as her pants and held them in a scrunched ball. Her pussy was somewhat obscured by the roundness and thickness of her cheeks, but what was visible was two puffy, hairless lips that were pink like strawberry ice cream. Vee glanced over at me from behind her soft, lightly tanned legs.

"God I'm so sweaty, it gets warm in the office. Phew. I must really stink. Makes all my clothes feel so sticky." Vee threw her panties across her room onto the floor in front of her dresser before jumping up and towards the shower. "Make yourself at home. Do whatever you need to. I'll have only a quick shower." Vee chimed as she went through the frosted glass door.

Vee was never quick with her showers. I knew I'd have 30 minutes to kill, minimum. Having witnessed Vee's little striptease, I'd become in need of a bit of relief. So I figured I'd use my time waiting for Vee to beat one out and clear my head.

As soon as I heard the water turn on, I walked over to the floor where Vee had discarded her panties, grabbed them and returned to the couch before I breathed in her musky aroma. Even though Vee was my sister, seeing any girl strip in front of me like that would have gotten me worked up.

I started stroking my dick through my pants, as I drank in deep the almost floral warm, heavy female scent.

I fished my cock out of my pants and wrapped it in Vee's discarded sweaty panties. I closed my eyes while focusing on the feeling of the slightly damp material on my head and shaft, thinking of all the other hot girls I'd seen at Vee's office. Imagining the lingerie they must wear, in the same pose as Vee on her bed, legs in the air, seductively sliding their panties off. Despite trying to fantasise about Vee's co-workers, my mind's eye kept drifting back to Vee.

It was in that moment, as I kept thinking of Vee, that something felt off. Even though the shower water was running, I couldn't hear any splashes or noises of someone getting washed.

I opened my eyes and saw Vee standing on the opposite side of her bed, naked with only a hairbrush in hand. She must've turned on the water and come out of the bathroom to get it without me hearing.

Vee looked stunned, but unexpectedly, not angry.

"Oh."

My eyes widened as I felt a bowling ball hit the pit of my stomach. "Fuck, Vee, I'm sorry, this isn't what it looks like-" I started as I got up and went to walk over to her. I'd been so surprised, I'd forgotten I still had Vee's panties wrapped around my cock.

Vee stared at her panties that enveloped my length from across her bed. "Oh, ok, good. Sorry it looked like you were jerking yourself off while thinking about your sister and using my panties to do it. My bad. Mind telling me what I am looking at then?" Vee's eyes didn't leave my hip area at all while she spoke.

"No. I mean, yeah, I was. But it wasn't just about you, it-"

"Ohhh, so you were thinking of me and other girls? Or was it with other guys?"

"No, girls, like from your offi-"

I was becoming more flustered as Vee continued to quickfire her accusatory questions at me. At this point I'd let go of my semi-hard meat, still wrapped in Vee's panties.

"You're such a sick pervert, Bee. Imagining your sister making out with the other girls she works with while you fuck her."

"No, no, no, it's not like that, Vee-"

"Relax idiot, I don't care. You're so upright, you need to unwind, loosen up a bit. Also, I did tell you to make yourself at home and to do whatever. So it is a little my fault I guess. If you want to jerk off that's fine, just don't use my panties. It's always such a pain to get cum stains off them."

I stood at the edge of Vee's bed, stunned at how chill she supposedly was about the whole thing.

"So can I have my panties back?"

"Oh uhh ye-" But before I could properly answer, Vee crawled on all fours over her bed towards me.

"Fine, whatever, I'll get them myself. You're such a pervert, making me touch your dick with my hands to get my panties back."

"What? No, Vee, you don't-"

"Oh so now you don't want me using my hands. Wow, you really are a sick pervert. Well how else can I get my panties back from around your cock?" Vee's head was only a couple of inches from my cock, that was now fully erect. Since catching me, her eyes had not looked up from my crotch.

Vee's tone was clearly annoyed, but without any hint of seriousness. The entire conversion she was having was entirely one sided, "So I guess I'll have to use my teeth."

"Vee, I think-"

"You think I'm going to bite you?"

I wanted to tell Vee that this was going too far, and that we should stop. But something inside me held me back, like all I could do was sit and watch the incestuous train wreck happening in front of me. I was stunned into silence.

"Ok, I'll have to just use my lips to take my panties back off your perverted cock."

Vee moved her mouth toward my now painfully pulsating member. As she pressed her gentle, soft lips against the fabric of her panties on the tip of my cock, the warmth travelled down my shaft as I felt a surge of pre-cum leak from my head into Vee's panties.

"You're getting off on this, aren't you? I can't believe you're such a massive pervert, Bee. I'm related to someone that get's off thinking about their sister and making her do horrible things." Vee took one end of her panties, which were now sticky from more than just her sweat, between her lips and began to pull. As she pulled, she moved her head around and around my cock, unwrapping her panties from my shaft. As she unwrapped the panties from further down my cock, she had mover her head closer to my crotch and was 'accidentally' rubbing my head all over her face. Strands of thick, sticky pre-cum painted her face like an erotic spiderweb.

Vee had completely unwrapped her panties, which hung from the base of my cock as it poked through one of the leg-holes.

Vee paused, staring and panting heavily at my cock. Her face messy with pre-cum and a sheen of sweat that was the only thing covering her naked form.

"How am I going to get my panties now from all the way at the base of your cock?" Vee almost sounded sad, if it wasn't for the quiet moans she'd been letting out. "There's only one way."

Where I'd expected Vee to just grab and pull the loose hanging part of her panties from below my cock, instead she opened her mouth and took in my entire length to the base. Her mouth was almost uncomfortably warm, and as my head hit the back of her throat, I felt her muscles vibrating and squeezing. She pushed her head down a few times to 'try and get her panties' after being 'unsuccessful' on her first attempts. I'm not sure Vee knew what a gag-reflex was. Soft moans were also beginning to escape from Vee and caused her throat to vibrate my cock even more.

Eventually, Vee was able to pull her panties up the length of my cock that was now shiny and slick with her spit.

I had been silent and still the entire time, for fear of waking either myself up from this dream, or Vee from her trance. Despite the maddening amount of pleasure my cock was receiving, my shock was preventing me from fully enjoying the bizarre events that had unfolded.

Vee was still on all fours, panting heavily with her now freed panties between her flushed lips.

I tried breaking the silence, "Oh my God. Vee, you-"

Vee cut me off again, letting her panties fall from her mouth onto her bed, "What? You're going to blame me that I got saliva all over your cock while I was trying to get my panties? Fine, I'll clean it up, but I'll have to lick it up. I don't want to get my sheets or any of my towels dirty."

Without wasting a moment, Vee began licking the underside of my cock. But this time, she was looking up at me, straight into my eyes. The feeling of her small, soft tounge gently licking its way up my shaft - if I wasn't so shocked by the whole experience, I'd have probably already shot my load all over her face a couple times.

Vee continued to work her way up my cock, until she got to the head, where she deployed more of a 'sucking' method, but still ran her tounge just over the tip. I could feel that I was leaking a lot of pre-cum.

"God, there's so much of my saliva here, I can't seem to get it all."

My mind was fucking racing. All of my thoughts were trying to catch up, but everytime they did, Vee said something else that made me have to question everything. Like why was she giving her own brother head? Had I made her do this? Was this my fault? Would she hate me afterwards? Why did this feel so good, even though Vee is my sister? Why was this so wrong?

"Don't worry, I'll take it all, even though there seems to just be more and more coming out. I don't know how I keep missing it. Maybe if I try to get it all at once as one big load..." Vee dropped most of the pretence of what she was trying to do, and was now just sucking me off, taking my entire length down her throat.

Sweet moans and wet sucking sounds filled Vee's apartment.

I couldn't take all the stimulation anymore, and my ability to process the situation was now completely gone.

"God you're an absolute fucking slut", I growled deeply, breaking my silence.

I don't know what came over me in that moment.

It came from pure instinct and is not something I would have ever dreamed of saying, especially not to Vee.

I continued to look down at her, expecting an expression of shock. But it wasn't there.

Vee paused her sucking.

I expected her to stop all of this.

I expected her to come to her senses.

I expected her to realise how out of control this had all gotten and bring this to an end.

Instead, she paused only briefly. Probably to properly process what had escaped my subconscious through my mouth.

Vee went down my cock one more time, making sure to take the entire length into her throat, slower than before.

As she brought her head back up, Vee's eyes were absolutely transfixed on mine. There was a heat in her eyes. An excitement. Like a cat that had just found a new ball of yarn to play with.

"Oh?", Vee finally responded as my cock left her mouth. A thick strand of spit and pre-cum connected my head to her bottom lip.

"Am I now? What else am I?"

I was stunned.

"Go on, Bee, tell me what you really think of me. Tell me what else I am."

It felt like a floodgate in my chest and brain had finally burst.

"You're a fucking dumb cockwhore who just takes any guy she fancies and lets him use you like a fucking cumdump so you can take whatever it is you want from him. You're a fucking bitch. You're my fucking dumb bitch sister."

Vee had let my cock escape her mouth as she was too entranced with the filth I was saying, and playing with her pussy, to continue sucking. She was bent over, looking up at me standing at the edge of her bed. Her brother's wet cock resting on her face, with fingers rapidly fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit. A dumb grin was crawling across her lips as she masturbated below me.

"Look at you, you're covered in sweat, spit and pre-cum, perfect fucking whore. You love being a slut so much that you're going to fuck your own brother."

Up until this point Vee had only sucked me off, and I didn't know how far she would go. Normally I would have been worried this was too far, but I was so lost in the moment, I didn't care.

"Yeah? Is that what I'm going to do? I'm going to fuck you am I?" Vee panted heavily as she slowly got up, hands still working her pussy.

"Your slut sister is going to fuck you?"

Vee got up and pushed me down onto her bed. She stood at the edge, between my knees, looking down at my painfully hard cock. The air had grown muskier and I could feel the increased heat coming off Vee's body.

Her hands finally left her pussy. Slick with her juices, Vee shoved her fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

"You think I'm a slut? Fine, might as well not hold back."

It was at this point it dawned on me that a switch had also been flipped in Vee.

"So tell me Bee, what do slutty sisters do? Do theyyyyyy climb on top of their brothers like this?" Vee's questions were more announcements than a call for any answer.

"Do they sit on their brother's thighs like this so that their legs are spread wide apart? So that their-... that their pussy is wide open?"

Vee's voice had lost some of its gusto and was now laced with a hint of uncertainty as she said those words aloud. Almost as if hearing herself say them made the situation all the more real. However, her uncertainty shifted to lust. Something I'd never heard really from Vee, or would have ever expected to.

"Do they slowly lower their... Hot. Wet. Naughty. Forbidden. Pussy onto their brother's shaft?" her tone had become warm and sultry. "Do they slide their pussy up and down their brother's cock, covering it in their warm, silky pussy juices?"

Vee continued to enact her announcements like she was giving herself commands.

12