All Comments on 'Loosen Up'

by StrangeAmeoba

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fine premise.

But rushed. Really rushed.

Thee stars.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 month ago

Hopefully he has knocked Vee up and they keep right on doing it.

RanethekingRanethekingabout 1 month ago

Good stuff. Hopefully Bee has claimed Vee as his slut alone. Slut is fine as long as it’s for one man.

farinajohnfarinajohnabout 1 month ago

Awesome, hope she is preggy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice premise.

But sex just zoooooms ahead.

Needed to slow down.

Needed more step-by-step. Better to be like a marathon rather than a drag race.

Needed exploration of whether he'd masturbated to visions of her before. How long? How many times? How often.

Needed some explanation as to why she was so hot to trot.

Three stars.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Well written but would have been better if it had been affection driven. Sounds like the slutty sister could have been knocked up by any number of people...

AverageBearAverageBearabout 1 month ago

Cathartic, indeed! ;)

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 month ago
Excellent

The slutty sister bit was a little over the top, but this is one sexy story. I started to wonder if they went clubbing after, but then they couldn't, could they. I'm gonna need to read this one again. Thank you!

N_AmbruscoN_Ambruscoabout 1 month ago

This is so hot, and I truly hope that he gets his sister pregnant. Both for their sake and for mine, since I truly believe that my sister and I should have a baby. I want to see more people okay with sibling breeding.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Pretty nice

I'd love to see how you do a more intimate, sensual and romantic one :3

Keep writing!

IpreferpiIpreferpi30 days ago

This was pretty good, not my normal speed but even so your quality was great!

I hope you do some more lovey-type wincest soon... I think you'd be great at it!

StrangeAmeobaStrangeAmeoba28 days agoAuthor

Many thanks to everyone that has taken the time to read my story, and also to those that have given their feedback - all appreciated and welcome!

I will do my best to take on board the advice and comments in my next story.

Lust4heragainLust4heragain27 days ago

I loved it, your writing is good to me. Let’s see where more chapters of the twins take us .

Crackers95Crackers9527 days ago

OHHHHALKDKLRLALMCBJEKAOJAH!!!!! This is absolutely my current top sibling incest story right now. First time I read such hot, creative dirty talk and the way the foxy sister character deluded the brother was so fun and fucking arousing to read. Definitely read worthy multiple times. I personally liked and was invested in the ludicrously slutty seductive sister. But time for some criticism. I agree with other commenters that you could give romantic incest a try and explore that, would be very interesting and there is not much of it. A slower and more descriptive story pace was another mentioned improvement I agree with but the story still provided plenty of genital adrenaline. And lastly, a sequel would be sooooo appreciated especially if you tried to explore the siblings dealing with the consequences in a realistic way and continuing to have sex. Oh, definitely naughty fuel.

latin1527latin152721 days ago

Great story, a second chapter exploring the talk of the sister and brother adding a third would be great, and another dealing with both girls being pregnant would also be great. I agree with some of the other comments on a slow burn romantic story being a good next series, maybe with more than one sister and a couple of their friends. Regardless of what you do next you should be proud of this story.

unclemerv77unclemerv7719 days ago

Hopefully there will be another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous