Loosen Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do they rub their soft breasts and pinch their hard nipples while grinding against their brother like a good little slut?"

I was ready to explode then and there, but I had to hold on. Vee's words were like a siren song to me. I grabbed her hips and held her against me, the increased pressure felt amazing on my shaft. I wanted to push deeper into her folds.

"Do they tempt their brothers into doing naughty things that no brother should do to his sister? Do they line up the head of his beautiful cock with their wet pussy?" Vee's breathing had become shorter. "Do they just stay there? Pussy nectar running down their brother's cock, making you take the next step. Even though she wants it so badly that her pussy is burning and hungry, but she wont. She'll make her brother push in to her."

Vee's legs were shaking. Both from the anticipation and the strain of trying not to lower herself onto my cock, but keeping it just at her entrance. My hands were still holding tightly onto Vee's hips.

"Vee, are you sure?" My concern and reason were slowly breaking back through my horniness, acutely aware of the threshold we were about to cross.

Vee, however, did not seem to share my concerns. Like an animal in heat, lust was the only emotion on her face. Her ragged breath and small nod was her only answer.

I pulled Vee down slowly onto my length, and felt her engulf each inch of my cock. Her pussy was burning hot and drenched.

We moaned together in both pleasure and relief.

I couldn't believe it. We crossed the last line without a thought and nothing in that moment mattered. It felt so fucking wrong. I had a massive knot that had formed in the pit of my stomach. But the fact that it was wrong only made the feeling of Vee's pussy on my cock that much better. It was like sneaking a look inside a present on Christmas eve. Something you know you shouldn't be doing, but it feels good to do it anyway.

I looked up at Vee and saw her eyes fluttering shut, rolling into the back of her head while she sat and massaged my cock inside herself without thrusting.

"Do it, Bee. Fuck your slutty sister. Fuck me!"

Vee had already begun to buck, but I didn't need any further invitation. I started to drive myself into her warm, sopping pussy as deep and fast as humanly possible.

Every thrust up with my cock was matched by Vee grinding down hard with her cunt, trying to take as much of my length as possible. The loud, lewd wet slaps of our hips, of my steel cock slamming into her soaked pussy filled the air, outdone only by our moans.

"Please keep fucking me, Bee. Tell me what I am. What you'll do to me." Vee pleaded.

"You're a fucking slut. Do you get off to being called a slut?"

"mmmhmmm"

"You like how this feels?"

"mmmmmmYeah"

"How what feels?"

"Being fucked."

"No, you stupid slut, tell me exactly what is making you feel good."

Again, I thought I went too far, but Vee just leaned into our depravity harder.

"I'm sorry. I really am a stupid fucking slutty sister. It's your cock, my brother's cock, that's making me feel so fucking good."

"Where is it making you feel good?"

"In my fucking slutty pussy! My brother's raw, unprotected dick slamming into my naughty cunt! I need this! I need your fucking cock, Bee!" Vee was a picture of raw sexual energy. She threw her head back as she yelled out all those dirty phrases, with a small trickle of saliva that had escaped the side of her mouth in abandonment of all her inhibitions.

However, hearing Vee say "raw" and "unprotected" had ignited a battle within me. On the one side, I had snapped back to reality for a moment, realising I shouldn't cum in my own sister. The other side, however... The other side was screaming at me to abandon all reason with her and shoot my burning seed into Vee as deep as possible.

I had already started getting close, and Vee's words alongside her continued slamming down onto my cock was getting me to the point of no return at an alarming rate.

My face must have given away my inner turmoil, as Vee seemed to pick up on this and continued her teasing.

"Ohhhhhh I bet you're gonna cum in me. After all, isn't that the point of doing it raw? You gonna fill me up with your cum, Bee?"

"Vee, wait! A-Are you on birth control? I-Is today a safe day?" I stammered out, trying to regain some control.

A cheeky look returned to Vee's face as she stopped her pounding and returned to grinding on my cock. Moving her wide hips in rhythmic circles, stirring up her insides.

"Gee, I don't remember, Bee."

Vee put a hand under her chin, pretending to think while she continued her gyrations.

"After all, I'm a stupid fucking slutty sister. Maybe I am? Maybe I'm not? On the pill? Fertile? All I know is that my womb feels nice and warm after it gets a thick load of cum shot into it."

"Vee, don't fuck with me right now."

"What's wrong Bee? This is what stupid sluts are like, right? Are you worried you're going to cum deep inside me? That there's a chance you'll impregnate your sister? That you'll creampie your sister and make her pregnant?"

Ok, there was no way Vee was serious. She wouldn't have gone this far if she had any risk of getting pregnant. But why risk it? If she wasn't taking any precautions, then I shouldn't cum inside her. But if she was just fucking with me, then it wouldn't matter if I pull out, other than not having the feeling of cumming in my sister. Maybe I'd been overthinking it because I was trying to reason myself into not pulling out.

Vee could sense that she'd broken me. And yet, she knew she could push a little further.

"So what are gonna do, Bobby?"

I hoisted Vee off my cock that she'd been so diligently grinding for the past couple minutes, threw her face down onto her mattress and drove myself into her from behind.

"You want my cum so bad, don't you?" I yelled at her, like scalding a spoiled brat. "Say it!"

And just like a spoiled brat, Vee was giggling, "Oh no, my brother is taking my pussy and is going to force his potent man seed into my fertile womb." she teased.

"Fuck you, Vee!"

"You already are!" she continued to giggle.

I lost all control. I started spanking Vee. Hard.

Every time I thrust into her, I smacked her firm peach. But instead of crying out like I'd expected, she just started moaning. Louder with each smack, which pissed me off more and made me spank harder. Her thick ass checks began to blush from the assault, and only made them sexier.

"You're such a fucking bitch, why can't you take any of this seriously!?" I roared as I continued to plunge my cock deep into her.

"Because this is what you really want, Bobby." Vee managed to say between her increasingly loud moans and ragged breathing, "If you didn't want this, you could've said 'no' or stopped at any point. But you didn't, did you? No. You kept going. You kept doing things to push this forward and then act like I made you do it. Like I made you fuck my throat. Or I made you sink your cock into me. Even right now. I could be fertile and in danger of being bred by you. By my brother. But instead of pulling out and stopping, you just keep going further and further. Would it matter if I told you today isn't a safe day? That I'm not on the pill? That taking your incestuous seed will get me pregnant? No. You're just going to do it anyway because that's what you really want. To fill me with your cum."

Vee was right about everything. And I'd never been so fucking hard.

I continued to hold Vee down on her bed and drove myself as deep as I could into her pussy.

I still had no idea if Vee was fucking with me about it not being safe to cum in her, but at that point, I honestly stopped caring.

"Fine! If that's how you want it!"

"GOD! FUCK! CUM IN ME! Drown my pussy in your cum, flood my womb, it feels so fucking good!"

It was like I'd held my orgasm off for an eternity before finally letting go. I felt probably the largest load of my life surge up from my balls, through my shaft and into the spasming pussy of my sister, deep in her womb. Wet sucking warmth engulfed my cock as I felt Vee cum underneath me, letting out a long, deep guttural moan as she did. Vee's orgasming pussy drinking in my cum, and pulling my cock as deep as it could inside her.

I collapsed, panting, sweaty, on top of Vee. My cock slowly grew softer while still staying inside of Vee and feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Fuck you for making me do that, Vee."

"Fuck you, you did it all yourself, Bee."

12