All Comments on 'Loosening the Bun'

by JessGabriel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed how this story built up - keep going!

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

Aw, soppy, sweet and hot and sexy all at the same time, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I appreciated the fullness of the story, which made it hotter when the sex commenced. Keep the story going.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

A true love story, and really nice. I added a little spice by picturing the porn star Nancy A., in the starring role. And I found myself rooting hard for Junie to be a HOT FUCK... which she was!! 5- Stars for a great story!!

RosewoodTulipRosewoodTulipabout 1 year ago

My soul needs something like this. Seriously!

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

The subtle interconnection to another of your stories (a story i want more of, also) did not pass unnoticed. Keep writing, you are doing fine! The link to Chasing Elemistress opens the door to SO many more things, it's gonna be a fun ride in both stories. I can see June making erotic baked goods for Gavin's shop. Ellie and Chase shopping at The Toolboxxx for, oh, let your imagination loose. ALL characters in all these stories have the sense that they will become more open and flexible in their private lives, and that opens so many doors. Do any other of your stories interconnect tangentially like this? Could turn into quite the saga over time, if a bunch of stories get more and more tightly intersecting..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely lovely! And made me cum by the bucketload.

bdave2bdave24 months ago

Please do continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessGabriel@JessGabriel
I am a voracious reader and I love reading books and stories between all gender combinations that push the boundaries of what mainstream publishing deems acceptable...aka, the smuttier the better. I'm a shy, Southern girl in my early 40's who is surrounded by sweet (mostly), ...