Loosening the Bun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay. As long as I'm making you feel good, you can call me whatever you want." He dropped a kiss on her head. He seemed to be fond of doing that, and it made her feel cherished every time he did.

"Are you...did you...achieve orgasm?"

Her cheek shook as he laughed. "Did I cum, you mean?"

"Yes, did you..." she swallowed, "cum?"

"Not yet."

"And, is it painful?" Her hand started moving without permission and found his hard member. She gripped it, making him hiss.

"Oh yes," he grunted.

She sat up and looked at it. She could see it throbbing through his underwear. Trying to recall everything he did to her, she leaned down and licked his left nipple before sucking on it gently. He let out a long sigh and his palm landed on the back of her head. She sucked a little harder and his hips shot up.

"Fuck!" His hand fisted in her hair.

"I'm sorry, have I hurt you?" Her heart pounded. Had she already messed up again?

"No, it felt amazing." He gazed up at her and stroked the back of her head. "Please don't stop."

On instinct, she rubbed her cheek against his soft chest hair and inhaled the scent of his skin. She ran a hand down the silky skin of his side and felt his breath stutter. She looked up at his face to make sure she wasn't doing something he didn't like and found his eyes closed. The pink nub of his other nipple caught her eye and she sucked on it, feeling powerful when he grunted.

She trailed kisses down his furry belly and paused when she reached the waistband of his boxer briefs.

"You don't have to..."

She pulled his underwear all the way down and off his legs. He waited silently while she looked at him. His silver pubic hair was trimmed and his long member lay against his thigh. He appeared to still have foreskin and the red, wet tip was peeking through. She reached a timid hand out and picked it up, making him hiss. It was heavy and soft...and hard as steel.

The droplet at the tip was calling to her, and she didn't question herself. She leaned down and licked it off, the salty flavor bursting on her tongue.

Gavin growled and fisted his hands by his sides. "You turn me on so much, baby."

She was starting to believe it. She tugged the foreskin back and was gifted with another droplet. She licked it off and took the head into her mouth. The girth made it difficult, but she was determined.

"Ungh!" He banged a fist on the bed. "Use...your tongue. Back of the head. Please."

She was doing this. She was making him feel like this. She followed his instruction and swirled her tongue behind the head. She put both hands around the shaft to hold it steady and licked in earnest.

"Fuck! JB, pull off, pull off, pull off!" His chest was heaving and he was staring at her with wild eyes as she complied. He put hand over hers and tugged once, twice, and then ejaculated all the way up into his beard.

"Oh my..." She watched as he panted and cracked open his eyes to smile at her. "Hang on, let me just..." She ran into the bathroom and got a warm cloth to clean him up. She climbed back onto the bed and giggled as she tried to clean the ejaculate out of his beard.

"I haven't shot that far in 20 years. You should be proud of yourself," he said huskily. "Come here." He tossed the cloth onto the floor and pulled her down to cuddle with him, running a hand down through her hair.

"I need to go let Balooga out. Can I come back and spend the night with you?"

"Yes. I'd like that very much."

"I'll bring us back some dinner. Do you like Thai?" He tugged on her hair gently.

"That would be lovely."

"You're lovely," he said with one of those kisses on her head.

"Gavin?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Are we...are you..." She huffed out a sigh, not knowing how to ask the question.

"I'd very much like to be your boyfriend, June. Monogamously. Is that what you wanted to know?"

"Yes. Thank you, Gavin," she whispered

He tilted her head up and kissed her so tenderly that she felt it all the way down to her toes.

Chapter 7

Gavin knocked on June's front door feeling buoyant. She seemed to be everything he wanted, and she'd called him Daddy. That it was in the heat of the moment made it all the more special. He'd frequently been called that in jest, but when she said it, it was like it truly clicked into place for the first time.

She opened the door shyly, dressed in a cute little pink sweatsuit and her hair pulled into a low ponytail. "Hi."

"Hey, JB. You hungry?" He held up the bag of takeout.

"Yes. Let me just put Jumbo Shrimp away."

He followed her into the house and put the bag on the kitchen table. Mitzy greeted him warmly around his ankles and he picked her up to give her nuzzles. "You're such a sweet, snowy girl, yes you are. You were the perfect choice to keep that little menace in line, weren't you? Yes, I love you too, pretty kitty." She rewarded him with nuzzles and purrs.

"Seeing you like that with her makes me feel floaty," June said from behind him. "And maybe a little jealous," she continued with a giggle.

His pulse did a tippy tap dance. "Aww, did you need nuzzles, too? Come here." He proceeded to nuzzle her neck and tickle her with this beard.

She screeched in laughter, and with a new boldness, pulled his beard to reposition him and laid a wet, sloppy, wonderful kiss on his lips. His cock was definitely on board, the single orgasm having done nothing to offset all the restraint he'd insisted on.

He pulled her against him firmly and ate at her mouth, relishing the little moans and whimpers that poured out of her. He gentled then pulled away. "Come on. Let's eat. You'll need your energy." He waggled his eyebrows at her comically.

"Do you want to eat in front of the TV? There's this new documentary I've been dying to watch on Netflix." She said it hesitantly like she was testing to see if they shared the interest.

"Yes, I'd love that. I'm a sucker for a good documentary. Sometimes, I like them more than regular TV."

"Really? Robbie...never mind. F..." Her eyes went wide. "Forget Robbie."

He looked her straight in the eye. "Fuck Robbie. Say it. It will be cathartic. Fuck. Robbie."

He watched the pulse in her carotid accelerate. "F...F...FUCK ROBBIE!" She yelled before slapping a hand over her mouth and giggling.

"Ungh, that word in your mouth is so sexy." He kissed her lips, then her forehead. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Da...thank you."

"You don't have to hold that word back if you feel it," he told her earnestly.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

They sat on the couch and tucked into their dinners where they enjoyed and railed at the documentary about a wrongful conviction that was finally overturned after 30 years. The prosecutor had been on a rampage and ignoring exculpatory evidence, and the defense attorney had been half-assing his representation of the defendant.

When the credits rolled, they were cuddled together, and Gavin felt relaxed and content. With his ex-wife, he'd always felt pressure to be doing or saying something, like she was writing a script in her head and expecting him to follow along. As he was lost in thought, a hand sneaked up his thigh and trailed over his soft cock.

"Mmm, I like you touching me."

"How do I make it hard again?" she asked with true innocence.

As if listening, it started to lengthen and beg for more.

"Gav...Daddy, will you take me to bed and make love to me?"

He felt as if he had a wolf inside him, howling at the thought of laying claim. Something about that word, Daddy, met a primal need that had just made itself known. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, quickly removing their clothes and tossing her gently on the bed.

He crawled on top of her and rubbed his now-hard cock against her clit, making her arch and gasp. "Need to make you cum first to get you ready for me."

"Okay," she breathed.

"I'll take care of everything. You just feel."

Her body relaxed further. He took each protruding nipple in his mouth and suckled, reveling in her whimpers. She was so beautifully responsive. And she was all his. Moving down her body, she sucked a mark beside her navel, and the little pinch of pain made her toss her head from side to side. He could smell her arousal and moved between her legs to her perfect little pussy. Taking her clit into his mouth, he suckled and licked, making her legs shake and tighten around his head.

"Daddy!"

"Mmm, you like that?" he asked teasingly.

She slapped his head and tried to grind against his face, the sound of her panting breaths filling the room.

He slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and couldn't resist sucking them off before reinserting them and beginning to stretch her. He realized he was humping his cock against her bedspread and stopped before he shot prematurely. Her moans started to rise in pitch, so he gave her clit a break, much to her disappointment if her whine was any indication.

He inserted a third finger and watched her face for discomfort. Her face pinched briefly but smoothed out quickly once he resumed the ministrations on her clit. He was larger than three fingers, but he didn't want to try a fourth. He started fucking her faster and sucking rhythmically. She began to grunt and grabbed onto his head, rocking her hips. Yessss, he thought.

"Daddy! Gavin! I'm, holy moly!" She screamed and crunched his head between her legs and hands. Not wanting to lose momentum, he crawled over her and nudged his throbbing cock at her entrance. Her eyes flew open, and she stared at him, panting.

"Are you still okay with this, JB? We can do something else."

She shook her head frantically. "Please, Daddy."

Ungh, fuck yes. Her tight cunt wrapped around his cock head, the foreskin retracting and exposing the extra sensitive underside. He'd never been so glad to be uncircumcised. He pushed a little further and her face pinched.

"Hang on, let me get some lube."

Her face changed to one of disappointment. "I'm sorry, I thought..."

He cut her off with a kiss. "Baby, I'm big. You're very wet, but lube will just make sure that I won't hurt you." He reached down and gathered some of her wetness on his fingers and rubbed it on her nipple before sucking it off. "You see?"

"O...okay," she said with a keening moan.

He retrieved the lube and generously covered his cock and pushed more into her for good measure. Snapping it closed, he retook his position and rubbed his thumb in a circular motion over her clit, making her hips jerk. He nudged back inside and slid about halfway in, holding his breath against the strangling heat that tried to yank the cum out of him.

Her eyes flew open, and she grabbed onto his arm, digging her nails in. She bent her knees and tentatively thrust against him, taking him in further. "Oh!"

Her pussy fluttered around him, and he gritted his teeth. "Is that a good Oh?"

She answered by thrusting again and squeezing her eyes shut. "The stretch...oh my stars...I need..." She started fucking up against him until he was soon buried to the hilt.

Watching her use him like her dildo was something he would have never expected in a million years. Her groans dropped an octave and her other hand latched onto his arm. "Daddy...need...please!"

Instinct took over and he pulled her legs over his shoulders and started to pummel inside her tight cunt. Her body quivered, and her toes were curling and retracting. She was starting to squirt, and the wetness was flying everywhere as their bodies smacked together.

He started circling her clit with a thumb and tried to keep the intensity up with his thrusts. He wanted to her completely lose her mind.

"Ohhhhhh, OHHHHH! I'M...I'M...FUUUUCK!" She screamed as she froze and then convulsed, the intensity of her orgasm forcing his cock right out of her with the rush of liquid. Her breaths were coming in frantic pants and the grip on his arms was enough to bruise. He forced his way back in and kept pounding until she screamed again, and then again.

He couldn't take any more. "JB, Sweetheart, Fuck. YES. He pounded with the rhythm of his words and unloaded an epic load deep into her pussy, claiming her. Mine his inner voice screamed. He kept thrusting slowly until he was too sensitive, then collapsed beside her. He couldn't resist running his fingers through her slit and playing with his cum.

"Wow," she whispered as she caught her breath. "So that's what it's supposed to feel like."

"That's what it feels like when you're lucky enough to find that kind of chemistry with someone. And when you find it, you don't let it go." He heard the subtext in that sentence and hoped he didn't scare her away.

"Mmm..." she replied, playing with his chest hair. He could feel her breath slowing down and he tucked her into his side and ran a soothing hand up and down her back. "Stay, right?" she mumbled sleepily.

"Yes, JB. I'll stay," he replied. "For as long as you want me."

To Be Continued...