Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 27-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which one of these life models do you suppose we all live in and resonate with?"

Alice hugged her husband and kissed his cheek.

Dev said, "You didn't mention sex or relationships."

"They're implied. Think about it. Sex in the first paradigm I mentioned would be like jerking off into a sock, and about as gratifying. Cheating would be rampant, because you expect it to happen to you so you do it first.

"In the second model, sex is about the union of two loving souls in mind, body, and spirit. You transcend the human realm. Your orgasms, whether male or female, are almost ethereal and heavenly. Sex can create a synergy between those involved, it can bring souls together, and in this existence it can heal the damaged individual both psychologically and physically. I think we realize the huge potential of the tool we have at our disposal."

Wendy said softly, "That's beautiful, David."

Alice beamed with pride at her husband's philosophizing. So did Pam and Heather.

After a silence, Sean asked, "When will Julie be with us full time?"

Alice smiled, "Soon, next Friday is her last day at work. She told me she's pretty well packed. She'll get a small U-Haul trailer on Saturday morning and start driving, so we might even have her with us next Saturday night unless she gets tired and makes a stop."

Sean said, "Would she be interested in one or two of us flying up and helping her drive south?"

"I'll text her right now and ask. That's a great idea. Thank you."

Alice typed out on her iPhone, 'Julie – Sean asked whether you'd like one or two people to help you with the drive down. What say??? He and/or someone else would fly up the day before I guess."

Julie responded almost instantly, 'YES!! OH THANK YOU. THANK YOU.'

Alice passed her phone to Sean so he could read the message.

Sean said, "I'll take the afternoon flight up on Friday. I have the time off. Anybody else able to join us? Maybe the two of us could start early the next day and make the whole drive in one day."

To everyone's surprise, Mike raised his hand. Everyone knew he'd been wrapped up in his successful online business, a task he described as changing the tire while the car was going eighty miles an hour. He also had a backlog of raw footage of adult videos to edit as well. Both activities meant revenue in his pocket, but he was volunteering. He did have Kat doing some of the editing, and maybe he'd turn more over to her at this point.

Mike explained, "Before you think I've all gone soft, I'm on a mission. I want to see whether I can talk Julie into starring in some videos sooner rather than later, as she indicated. See, I have an ulterior motive."

Everyone laughed. Time and again, Mike tried to put up a macho front, but it usually collapsed soon thereafter. He was a pussycat and a genuinely nice guy, who everyone knew would give you the shirt off his back if he even thought you needed it. He already had a crush on Julie that everyone was encouraging.

Mike added, "Besides, I need some time to socialize with other people and just get out from behind the computer." Ah, the real answer came out.

Alice teased, "I think we should all give Sean and Mike a group hug to show our appreciation. I'm sure Julie will have her own way of expressing her thanks.

Everyone rose and approached Sean and Mike who ended in the middle of a circle of female flesh back-to-back. The girls were full of kisses, some with tongue, and a lot of body contact. The men came in behind the girls and pushed them into the two men, urging their responsive nature.

It wasn't long before the physical and sexual side of the Saturday evening gatherings started to materialize.

* * * * *

The End of Book 1.

Book 2 will start very soon on this site.