All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 06-10'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
It just keeps getting better and better

Excellent writing. One suggestion please don’t over add a lot of other new characters. A narrowing of the new characters would be helpful in keeping the plot flowing. Just my two cents.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Agree with Tizwicki

I love the series. Getting hard to keep track of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confusion

You got my head turned around too many times to count. It's becoming so chaotic that I'm seriously considering cutting my losses and just finding something else to read. I was completely invested in the main characters, but they've become an afterthought. In fact, because the beginning of ch 6 has Alice pregnant enough to "waddle", also nursing a baby, and commenting that she's grossly "in the family way", I thought the story had flashed forward and that she must have gotten pregnant immediately after being released by the doctor after the first childbirth.

Oh, and I really did not appreciate how presumptuous Joan was, to intentionally get off birth control to intentionally get pregnant with Dave's baby, and then to blatantly state possessively that she did "like Alice and Pam did". If she'd talk it over with Dave or if it happened by happy accident, theredbe no harm, no foul, but how she did it stinks of possessiveness, deception, inconsideration and disrespect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3250 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES