Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave slowly shook his head, "I guess not."

"Good. Then come and make love to me again." Elise pulled him to the bed, and then as he sat she kneeled in from of him and took his partially inflated cock in her mouth and started to fellate him. Dave gave himself over to the pleasure. God, she did know how to give superb blowjobs. He wondered whether a man should know that about his mother.

After several minutes, he stopped her and moved her to the bed. He ate her pussy for several orgasms, being sure she had a great experience and ignoring the other cum seeping from her opening. He then started to play inside her pussy with a couple of fingers. She was squirming in pleasure, so he added a third and then a fourth finger. Soon after, he folded his thumb into his palm and pushed into her body. Elise moaned and gasped out, 'Don't stop."

After a G-spot orgasm he located the A-spot and then focused his attention to the small area. Elise writhed and shuddered as minor earthquakes rocked her body. Her body started to arch as she pushed into his hand to heighten the experience, and then she crashed to the bed unconscious.

Dave extracted his hand and licked the juices away. She tasted divine. He held her and stroked her body and breasts. A moment later her eyes blinked open. "Oh, David. I love you so. Every pore of my body is in love with you – and every kind of love I have to offer. Right now, I am full of passionate love for you. I want you to fuck me until you flatten me right into this mattress. Please."

As they kissed he moved between her legs and then penetrated her quim with his cock, sliding slowly in so they both savored every millimeter of his male warmth. When he could go no further, he just braced himself on his arms and kissed her.

Elise wrapped her legs around his thighs and used what leverage she had to start him pumping back and forth into her body. He got the message quickly, and accommodated her desire.

"Oh, David. You are such a good lover. I love the feel of your cock sliding into my cunt. I want you to paste my insides with your hot potent cum, but don't rush. I love the feel of you moving around inside my little fuck box. From now on, I want you to fuck me every opportunity you have. I love this."

Dave found himself surprised that his mother could lace together such a string of dirty talk. Moreover, it didn't end. She kept up a pretty erotic string of talk as he pumped into her.

He brought her off a couple of more times, and then jettisoned his load deep inside her. After nestling between her legs and kissing her, he lay beside her on his stomach.

Julie and Alice were there almost instantaneously, vacuuming Elise's pussy and cleaning up Dave. Neither of them said anything, they were just diligent in their work. When they were through, they moved up and embraced the couple from both sides.

* * * * *

Aaron shook his head in disbelief. Dave had pulled him aside after the Saturday morning brunch was nearly over.

"So, what am I supposed to do now?" Aaron said in a whinny tone.

Dave didn't take the bait, "That's entirely up to you. She loves you the same way and she told me and would delight in an assignation, but unless she pulls some kind of switch, as she did with Megan last night, I think she'll wait for you to come to her."

Aaron thought and said, "Well, I don't find the idea totally repugnant. I did fantasize about her when I was younger. I guess as we found out, she was fucking a whole bunch of other people in their swinging circle, so I wasn't alone."

"Dwell on that. Having been with her, I can say that I love her now in multiple ways. I see the prism of love that I didn't know was there before."

From the other side of the patio, Alice gave a little squeal. "They're coming. They're coming."

Susan asked in a loud voice, "Who? Who's coming?"

Alice was looking at her phone. "Doug and Pete. They've got the basics put together for a deal with the current owners of Sky Ranch Airport. They're going to take over the whole of the operations there. We'll have flight instructors again."

Emily who'd been sitting in Roy's lap stood and did a little happy dance. "I can finish getting my pilot's license. Hurray!"

Dave felt good about the situation, too. He'd taken a few lessons, and even soloed, but then Ken had gotten busy with Atlantic Airlines. He was drawing some long-haul routes that often left him at their hub in Salt Lake City, so he had to give up being an instructor because of the lack of continuity. There were others around the Sarasota area, but no one that appealed to the Circle crew.

Alice came over to Dave. "Doug would like you to call him right now if you're free. He texted me the number." She showed him her phone.

Dave took his iPhone from the small pouch at his belt and dialed the number.

"Hi Dave, Doug here."

"Congratulations. I guess this is what you guys really want?"

"It is, in many ways. I should tell you that Pete and I both hope to join your Circle of friends. I assume there are openings?"

"Always, but you have to pass the flight test."

"Huh?"

"You have to be voted in by everybody. You have to know everyone, and I mean more than just facial recognition. Come and be a friend."

"Well, that's part of why I wanted to talk to you. I have a peculiar opportunity that results in a unique situation that might work if you guys are willing."

"Now, that's an awkward lead-in to something."

"Here's the deal, Pete and I have been saving money by living in a forty-foot mobile home. It has pop-outs, so seems larger, and we each have our own bedroom. What we'd like to do is have the thing moved down to where you are and set it up in your compound."

Dave thought about the situation. He slowly said, "That might not go over real well with the general populace. We just had a meeting talking about more housing here, and I'm basing my comments on some of the sentiments expressed during the meeting."

"Are you building more housing?"

"Probably a home or two and another tier of townhouses, but they'll be kind of out of sight from our existing Circle of homes."

"We'd each like one."

"I kind of thought you might."

"We'd do a deal, if we could, that would let us move in with the mobile home right away, and then eliminate the thing as soon as we could buy and move into something else. Would that work? We'll even put money down to seal the deal."

"That sounds better. Would you mind being isolated down near our airport hangar?"

"No, not a bit, especially if the deal is contingent on it. Once we move, we could arrange for the mobile home to be towed away and put up for sale. We've taken good care of it."

"I have to bring it up at a board meeting, and probably a general membership meeting in two weeks. Can I let you know?"

"Please."

Alice had been listening, and Dave had repeated enough of the conversation so she got the gist of it. After the call ended, "Well, we're starting to fill the new residences we have yet to build."

Dave smiled. "I'll talk to Ty, Julie, Wendy, and Jack – the rest of the board – and see what they think. If we got a vote, I think we could do it. It'd be temporary, and if we picked the right site, no one would even see it unless they went down to the hangar or were flying over."

"Speaking of flying over, how would you feel about taking the 182 and flying down to Key West for an overnight. I'm itchy to take a long flight. I was thinking of another couple joining us, maybe Mike and Clarisse. I haven't been with either of them for several weeks."

"Go today?"

"Right now. I'll call and get us all a big room and a bed we can all fuck in."

Dave nodded in agreement.

* * * * *

Dave checked the white board and noted that for Friday dinner Joan Page had entered a "+1" beside her name. She had a guest coming. Dave wondered whether it was anybody he knew.

He joined Aaron in playing bartender and serving up drinks during the cocktail hour. Bobbie had made some mushrooms stuffed with crabmeat hors d'oeuvres that were superb and the rave of the hour.

About halfway through the cocktail hour Dave saw Joan walking onto the patio from between two of the houses. She was closely followed by Amanda Tyler. He thought, 'Now, there's a real surprise. She's become friends with her ex-husband's ex-mistress?'

Dave moved out from behind the bar and greeted Joan and Amanda. They'd met and chatted a month or more earlier, but most of that had been around the trial and what a rotten character Brian Coswell had turned out to be.

Joan explained, "Amanda and I have kept in touch since the trial. She's feeling depressed because of Brian, and is down on men in general. She was just telling me she can't trust her judgment. I thought I'd bring her by the Circle so she could meet some respectable and trustworthy males." She laughed.

Dave teased Amanda, "You'll get hit on if you stay around here too much. You're so pretty, especially dressed as chic as you are now." Amanda was dressed in a summer frock that came to just above her knees. He noted she had nice legs, and the heels she wore helped shape them. She also had a very pretty face that wasn't covered in excess makeup.

Joan laughed, "Of course, she'll get hit on. That's the whole idea."

Amanda gave a weak grin, "I do NOT want to get mixed up with a man in another relationship – married or not. The ones that hit on me all seem to be married or spoken for. My going in assumption is that all the men around here are taken."

Dave shook his head. "That's a rotten situation, I admit. Around here that won't ever be a problem. No one, male or female, is 'taken', as you put it."

Amanda said thoughtfully, "Because you have open relationships?"

Joan chuckled, "Yes, but it's more than that ... more basic and more expansive." She went on to explain about the Circle's philosophy about love expanding rather than being limited to a fixed amount – the zero-sum game. She added a few other comments about the Circle's tenets.

Dave got Joan a glass of ginger ale and Amanda a white wine. As he presented the glasses, he noted that Joan was starting to 'show' for the first time. He felt warm inside at that fact. He loved the woman and future mother of his child.

Aaron fixed a tray of drinks and carried it around the patio, distributing the drinks to the other thirsty members of the Circle. Fortunately, the afternoon was cloudy so the temperatures that might make everyone flee to the air conditioning hadn't materialized.

Chapter 14 – The 'Normal' World

Amanda sat with Joan at the high top table next to the bar. She asked, "Are there some significant pairings in the Circle? Aren't some of the people here actually married? I kind of recall meeting several couples when I was here the last time."

Dave nodded, "Yes, but our pairings are unique and not in keeping with the expectations of someone from the outside, such as yourself. The main reason is the omission of possessiveness from the relationship equation. Carry that a step further, and eliminate exclusivity and monogamy, and you have the base of the Circle." He gestured to the group and the homes.

He continued, "About five years ago, I felt a resonance with the idea of equality with my spouse, I just didn't see how to implement it. We were in the process of loosening up – getting rid of some old boundaries, and exploring where we wanted the new ones to go, if we kept any of them.

"Alice got there before I did. Pam entered out lives, and we both fell in love with her. Alice encouraged me to make love to Pam. At first I was confused, and sometimes evaluated that encouragement on the basis of my old paradigms. Was Alice trying to get rid of me by pawning me off on Pam? Did she just want to screw around with other men? Was she really testing me about whether I loved her? Was this a test of my fidelity or other values? I went around and around on those kinds of questions, but they were all based on an old relationship model.

"We talked about my worries and developed a new model for our behavior. We knew we loved some of the other people in our neighborhood and some friends, and we wanted to complete our love with them by adding making love to the relationships. They were already over that hurdle, but we were loosening up in order to catch up and join them. When we did the world got really special for us all."

"Consequently, I don't 'control' Alice or any of my wives any more than I control you or you control me. Someone doesn't need mypermission to talk to her or even date her. All that's true even though her father 'gave her to me'at our wedding. That's very outdated thinking."

Amanda said, "But some women like to be dominated and controlled."

Joan laughed, "The won't fit in with this crowd unless it just part of some game playing or cosplay. The women here are pretty independent and strong. The men help them make themselves that way."

"How?"

Joan turned to Dave, "Could I make love with Jack?"

Dave chuckled, "You could. You have my permission, but only on Tuesdays with full moons that are odd numbered days."

Amanda laughed, "I think I get it. What's a better way – informing?"

Joan stood and went to Dave, "I'm heading off with Jack unless you have a better offer." She put her arms around him in a hug and kissed him.

"I do, my darling Joan." He kissed her in what turned out to be a long and passionate kiss with some tongue.

When they broke apart Amanda was fanning herself with one hand. "I get it, but what about jealousy?"

Dave smiled, "Why bother? It's a very dysfunctional emotion. Joan happily goes off with Jack, and I get MY nose out of joint? Who does that bother? Neither of them; they're off making love. So, I stew about it and when I see her again I accuse her of being a slut, being unfaithful, and all sorts of other ugly things. Well, that really makes her love me just heaps. Of course, if I light into Jack, he adopts the mode that he'll avoid me at all costs and maybe avoid Joan, and that just pisses her off more about my attitude and actions. I have put myself in a downward spiral that results in further and further isolating myself from people that loved me. Carried to an extreme, saying I was married to her, I'd divorce Joan and lose her as a friend, confidant, and lover for the rest of my life. Where's the justice in that? It's very black and white thinking."

"But she had sex with him," Amanda countered.

"So what? Did he damage her? Leave marks on her? Warp her mind any more than usual?" he chuckled. "So, she falls in love with him. If I don't give her a reason to fall OUT of love with me by my jealousy and other antics, then she can love both of us, and we can both love her. Seems to me, there's suddenly more love in the world."

"But wasn't she unfaithful to you?"

"Me? To what? Alice and I renegotiated our marriage vows five years ago. Before that we'd even had the 'honor and obey'clause in the wedding ceremony on what she said, but not on mine. Talk about equality; I'm ashamed to think about it. We now use the term 'respect' for each other. We each try not to disrespect the other person. If they are approving of our relationships with other people, then that's not an issue. We are both faithful to the vows wemore recently made to each other.

"Maybe of equal importance is that we established a process that includes all my partners where we talk about our lifestyle, our vows, the others we live with, and the shifts in what is important to us. For instance, recently we have added, with intensity I might add, creating a home atmosphere conducive to the healthy development of our children."

"Won't that get perturbed when they start to interact with the outside world and go to school?" Amanda asked.

Dave spoke carefully, "I hope we're not doing them a disservice, but we are thinking about home schooling them inside the Circle. There are enough of them that we feel we have a critical mass of kids, plus the other parents feel that same way about how we live versus the outside world."

"But that's the 'normal' world," Amanda argued.

"I guess in this case we don't think that normal is good. Almost from the start it teaches that jealousy is how you respond to many situations, divorce is always an option, greed is good, sex is bad, the Golden Rule is optional, love is a zero-sum game, ownership of your spouse is acceptable, the male is dominant in a relationship, racism is good but you have to hide it, get your share before somebody else does, and on and on. That's normal ... and it sucks.

"Further, the schools are increasingly a place for bullying, anger, and shootings that leave a trail of psychologically damaged kids and teens behind. If we school them ourselves, at least for most of their classes, we reduce that risk.

"If we're going to put a stake in the ground and say that all those things have to change, then the Circle plans to be the place that starts those changes. Don't worry, we'll teach our children about the other stuff – the traditional stuff, but we want to put it in the context of there being other ways to live."

Amanda was taken back by Dave's vehemence on the subject. She spoke, "Wow, I guess I found your hot button. What a good rant."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to come across with so much intensity, but yes, you did. I think the world is fucked up but few people look at the causes and fewer still do anything about them. If the Circle turns out two dozen kids that can see the bigger picture, there's hope that maybe one or two of them can make something happen to really improve things. I'm still trying. The Circle being here and even existing is part of our trying."

* * * * *

Delivery of the mobile home to its resting place beside the hangar and near the rear gate to the Circle property required the demolition of about twenty trees at some of the corners en route, and the presence of a large crane capable of lifting the large 'living box' to help seat it on the pad prepared for its installation.

Doug and Pete moved into the unit the next day. Since the men had already been living in the unit outside of Asheville, they'd left most of their possessions in the unit and just wrapped and cushioned some of the more delicate items, such as televisions and stereos. Pete had driven his car down with a small U-Haul trailer behind his car, bringing the rest of the gear they thought important.

Doug had driven his car down the week before, almost as soon as the offer, and left it at the hangar. Another pilot picked him up and ferried him back to his home airport in North Carolina.

That Saturday, Doug arrived back at Circle Airport with the twin-engine Beech Baron just in time to see the mobile home lifted from the under-carriage that had transported it from North Carolina and to the concrete pad it would call home for a year or more until the two men could move into a home deeper into the property and on the Circle.

As the moving firm did the tie-downs, Doug went inside and checked the interior. When the unit was then secured with eight tie downs to huge concrete pilings in the ground so it wouldn't blow away, a city building inspector declared the place livable and issued the CO for the home. Doug and Pete did a high five at the door to the home.

Dave said, "Why don't the two of you come up and join us for dinner. Alice scheduled you two for dinner here with Bobbie, but if you want to eat someplace else just let me know."

"NO!" both men protested. Doug continued, "We love Bobbie's cooking. It's like eating at a five-star restaurant every night. Of course, I've never even done that. I did a four-star once with a date I was really trying to impress."