Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave laughed, "Did you?"

"She married me, but then realized she couldn't put up with being a military wife. Overall, it was an expensive meal." He laughed loudly at his own sick humor.

As the last of the trucks, inspectors, plumbers, electricians, and other helpers left the property, the men took some of the golf carts up to the Circle of homes.

Dave explained, "We have another guest for dinner – Amanda Tyler. She is Joan Paige's friend, and is not to be hit on. She had a really bad 'male experience' recently, so just be your charming selves, but don't put a full court press on to bed the pretty lady. Both men nodded in understanding.

The cocktail hour started and was punctuated by various cartloads of people driving down to the new mobile home to see it. Pete became the tour guide for the curious. All that ceased when a light rain began.

When dinner was served inside. Joan ended up beside Dave, and Amanda sat on the other side of the table between Doug and Pete. Dave laughed to himself, somehow thinking of Little Red Riding Hood sitting between two wolves, not that the men had ever been anything but gentlemen in every interaction with Circle members.

As Joan and Amanda asked questions of the two men, Dave filled in some of the holes left from the sketchy background that Ken had given him about the men.

Doug had grown up in North Carolina, the son of a farmer and ag pilot that serviced his own crops as well as some of his neighbors. Doug started to fly the crop duster, illegally he admitted, when he was fifteen so the family made some money on his dusting activities from local farms. He got his license a week after his eighteenth birthday and then got into an Air Force ROTC program. Just as he was about to go on active duty, his father died in a plane crash doing dusting. His mother decided to sell the farm, and she moved on with her life until she also passed away from natural causes three years later.

Doug had ended up in the same fighter-bomber wing in the USAF that Ken Toomey had been assigned to, and the two became buddies. Pete joined the same outfit just as Gulf 1 started. He was from Pennsylvania and crazy about flying. The three men were inseparable and racked up an enviable list of missions.

The three left the Air Force at the same time. Doug had an 'in' at one of the airports near where he grew up. The three men got their instructor's ratings, and then set about making a career in aviation. Ken ended up in Florida, and more recently in the pilot's seat of one of Atlantic Airline's 737s. Joan commented that she was living in what had been Ken's townhouse, and noted his absence from the Circle due to his flying duties.

Doug and Pete wanted to run an airport. The owners were selling the airport in North Carolina that they had been at to land developers, so the 'in' that Doug had was evaporating in a real estate deal. Sky Ranch, the airport up the road from the Circle, needed management and marketing to turn it around. This was the project the men lusted after.

Emily, who sat on the other side of Pete, talked to Pete mostly about how soon before they'd be able to give lessons again. She was chaffing at the bit to restart her lessons and get her license. Dave felt her enthusiasm, too. He commented that he, too, was anxious to complete his rating and start on the next one.

Pete said, "We'll know more on Monday after we take stock of what's already been scheduled for us. I suspect it's not much, so you may have our undivided attention for a week or so as we let some of the past customers know the place is under new management and eager for business."

Doug volunteered to Dave, "Just so you know, we've pretty much bought Sky Ranch with my inheritance from the farm and my mother. There are a few details to iron out with the previous owners, but we'll settle those up over the next year. This is highly speculative on our part."

Dave teased, "Ah, speculative; a word suggesting gambling and losing one's shirt."

Doug laughed and held his hands together, "We pray otherwise. We are bringing considerable expertise to the table on this one. This is speculative, but with much better odds than buying a lottery ticket – and much more personal involvement."

Amanda asked, "How long does it take to become a pilot? If you were flying at fifteen I'm assuming it's either not too hard or you were gifted."

Doug again laughed, "Both." The two men, involving Emily and Joan, explained the process to Amanda. The more they talked the more intrigued she seemed to be about the prospect, especially when Emily talked about how she had suffered a blow or two to her self-esteem and how the flying was reversing the process. Joan cited her return to normalcy as being helped further by the hobby.

Amanda asked of the two men, "Do you have a business card?"

Pete and Doug laughed, "No, and that's another thing we've got to fix on Monday. I'll give you my cellphone number on a cocktail napkin and call me on Wednesday. By then we'll have a feel for what's going on."

Joan quietly announced that she would also be signing up for a continuation of her lessons. She also got a napkin with phone numbers on it.

* * * * *

Elise was back again on Wednesday evening for another of her long weekends with the Circle. Apparently, she'd had something in the works because she no sooner arrived than she went off with Derek. Dave didn't even get a chance to talk to her after seeing her arrival.

Abby came by for a glass of wine a little later as he helped out at the bar. Dave asked, "I saw Elise go off with Derek?" He framed the statement more as a question.

"Oh, yes. They have a dance lesson. I encouraged them to go. They're so cute together as a couple, plus your mother can ... errr ... she's nice."

"No, no," Dave scolded. "You were going to say something and then changed your mind. My mother what? What were you going to say?"

"She ... well ... she can fuck like a mink and just about turns Derek inside out, even more than I do. Her blowjobs are a wonder. While she's fucking she can eat my pussy, even after somebody else had fucked me blue and left me full, if you know what I mean. If she focuses on me, I come like a banshee over and over. She doesn't quit until I've had a dozen cums, and she can get me to squirt, too. That's rare. Elise is a fabulous lover."

Dave didn't know how to respond to the five-star review Abby had just given his mom. If it had been about her cooking or sewing skills, he'd have been pleased as punch and basked in the haloed praise for her skills. But this was about SEX! It was about how his mother fucked and made love and ate out other females and gobbled down cum and did ... things – her sluthood!

Dave mumbled, "Thank you. I think I appreciate knowing that."

Abby laughed, "Elise told us how she seduced you – creeping into your bed at night and getting you going at five in the morning in the dark. I guess you finally gave in after that, too."

Dave nodded, "Yeah, I did. Aaron is now freaked out at both of us. He's freaked out at mom because she's sexual and, as you pointed out, apparently loves to play in that schoolyard. He's freaked out at me because I played there with her."

Abby teased, "He'll succumb eventually. I don't think anybody can resist Elise. She's a force to be reckoned with. She also told me last week that she had a surprise for you and Aaron this weekend."

"Oh, shit. Another revelation about how our father is not our father or that she was a swinger or something!" He rolled his eyes.

Abby teased, "Dave. Get over it. She's a very classy, sexy, mature woman with sexual needs that she knows how to satisfy if you put her in with the right mix of people. She's found just what she wants here in the Circle. She loves all of us – you, too. She wants full-blown relationships with all of us, too – and that includes sex ... with you, too ... and Aaron. She's not at all judgmental about our lifestyle. Don't you begin to backslide."

"Yeah, I guess I was. I was revisiting the double standard: one for all of us in the Circle, and one for her. My bad!"

Abby returned to her earlier explanation, "Derek never learned how to dance. I love to dance. Emily learned way back and can do it, but he won't take instruction from either of us. Your mother signed them up for biweekly lessons on Wednesday evenings for two hours. He told us there was some big country club gala around Christmas and he wanted to be ready by then. He finally got tired of avoiding the dance floor and having most of the other men show him up. You do know how competitive he is, I assume."

"Oh, yes. I report to him. It's motivating, although he's very kind."

Dave thought about how the Circle used to do dances on a weekly basis. The practice had given way to multiple rounds of sexual couplings after the Friday or Saturday dinners. He'd talk to Ty about restarting the practice. Maybe that would help Derek get more comfortable in front of his friends.

As Dave and Abby talked they got increasingly intimate, and after dinner they went back to Dave's home and made love.

Talk about competitive, Dave felt himself trying to out-do his mother in eating Abby's pussy, delivering fabulous climaxes to her, and in encouraging her to squirt all over him. He brought out his A-spot orgasm and fisting capability, and soon had an inert woman on his bed, passed out from an immense overdose of sexual pleasure that culminated in the most profound orgasm in her lifetime.

Once Abby had recovered, she jumped Dave again and tried to fuck him to death with her pussy and mouth. He was happy with her efforts and in his second orgasm with her, nearly did pass out from the pleasure.

As they kissed, they heard the moans coming from the living room. Abby and Dave tiptoed around the corner and down the hall to see what the commotion was about.

Elise and Derek were naked, and clothes were strewn around the room. He was on his back on the floor, with his hard cock sticking straight up. Elise had mounted the accommodating man and was bouncing on his mid-section with his slick cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy as she slowly rode the man, milking out every iota of pleasure for the two of them. They were making squishy noises.

Elise saw the two of them. "Oh, good, you're here. Come." She motioned with one finger. Abby and Dave moved closer.

Elise put her arm around Abby's hips and drew her in so she could lap at her pussy. She took several swipes with her tongue. "Yummy. Cum. I bet it's David's cum. I just love David's cum. Maybe he'll fuck me after Derek blasts me into orbit. Would you like to watch that Derek; see my son fucking me until I can't see straight? He has a very nice cock, too; as good as yours, and he knows how to use it just like you. I should have started in on him when he was much younger. God, I'm horny. Why did I wait so long to restart my sex life?"

Elise turned her head, and inhaled Dave's cock, taking almost the entire shaft into her mouth and throat. She bounced back and forth a little until her lips pressed against Dave's groin. Dave felt her doing things with her throat and mouth that propelled him to the brink of orgasm.

Dave warned, "God ... Elise ... Mom ... I'm near."

Elise extracted his shaft from inside her and kissed the tip. She moved back to sucking and licking Abby. Abby had moved a chair closer to the couple that she could put one leg on and therefore further expose her pussy to the eager woman.

A few minutes of that and Abby exploded, cumming all over Elise and Derek. He seemed to relish the encounter and encouraged Abby with a few choice comments. She extracted Derek's cock from her pussy, and then went down on him.

Derek moaned a long keening cry that was a mix of agony and unbridled pleasure. Every few ingestions of his cock, Elise would pull away and masturbate the older man.

Derek finally screamed, "OH MY GOD, NOW. CUMMING."

Elise sucked down part of his load, and let the rest explode on her face and tits as she steered his cock at her body. Dave wondered whether the man had cum that month, there was so much jizz all over his mother. God, she looked sexy in white.

Dave moved to Elise and bent down and kissed her. The cum dripping along her face didn't seem to bother him. Derek watched with wonder and mumbled something about him being a 'god damned role model' for everybody.

Elise said to Dave, "Fuck me. I need you right now." She lay back on the sofa, even nudging Derek out of the way. "God, do I need you."

As Abby and Derek cuddled one another, having been beautifully devastated by mother and son, said mother and son started to make love. There were a thousand kisses and words of affection between the couple, as Dave sawed his cock into her smaller body.

Elise started to have orgasms, particularly as Dave used his fingers to tease and stroke at her clit as he slowly pushed into her and then slowly extracted his shaft. Occasionally, he'd pull back all the way, separating from her so they could look and watch again as he touched her intimate area with his intimate tool, and then as he pushed the granite shaft deep inside her in a slow penetration.

Elise kept cumming, and then Dave could hold out no longer. He exploded with even greater intensity than he had with Abby, and she was hard to resist. Elise – his mother – was harder to resist.

Saturday around lunchtime, Dave felt lucky to have a flight lesson with Pete. They two took the Cessna 152 up, and he put Dave through his paces around the mandatory maneuvers that the FAA wanted on the flight test. Pete was a tough instructor, and didn't brook sloppy airmanship. He had a pencil in hand, and if a maneuver started to go awry, Pete would tap on one of the instruments demonstrating the problem or tap on the yoke, even on Dave's fingers. Dave found himself getting remarkably more precise in how he flew.

After landing and putting the plane in the hangar, Dave and Pete rode up to the patio for a late lunch. Bobbie had purchased a regular refrigerator and put it where everyone could easily access the appliance without needing to get into the big institutional coolers for the Circle's full meals. This enabled her to place cold cuts and other left overs where they could easily be found and eaten, minimizing waste and maximizing the value for money from the food budget.

As Dave was eating a sandwich, Alice came by and joined him. She kissed him and said, "Your mother is acting very suspicious."

"Abby told me she had some kind of surprise for Aaron and me. Where is she?"

"She took the car about ninety minutes ago and disappeared. I have no idea where she went, but all she took was her purse. She was nicely dressed, but not to any extreme."

Dave pondered that. Aaron came by and they speculated about what Elise might spring on them by way of a surprise. They reasoned that since she'd been mute about so many things all these years that it might have something to do with the swingers group she belonged to for over a decade.

Aaron said, "Maybe she's going to do a Big Reveal about which of our teachers she and dad were fucking at their parties. If he was bonking Sandra Brimstone, I am going to be seriously put out. I jerked off a zillion times thinking about doing her. She was the sexiest thing in the whole school system. I bet she still is."

About that time, Elise appeared at the door to the core living room. A figure lurked behind her in the shadows that the two men couldn't quite make out.

Elise gestured the two of them over, and so they got up from their chairs and walked across the patio, trying to see the other person.

As they reached Elise, she turned to the two men and said, "Boys, I'd like to reintroduce you to Gail Watson. I'm sure you remember each other despite the passage of time."

The hot looking young woman turned and smiled at the two men. They were smitten immediately.

Chapter 15 – Slow Understanding and a Crash

Gail Watson came up to the two men and immediately hugged Aaron, kissing him on the lips, and then repeated the gesture with Dave. Neither man seemed able to talk. They were stammering out welcoming words, but not too coherently.

Gail Watson, according to the men's mother, was the product of Dave's father and Betty Watson making love at a time of her peak fertility. Although Aaron had dated Gail, he wasn't technically related to her, but his 'Dad' had fathered the beautiful woman that stood before them. On the other hand, Dave and Gail shared the same father, so were half-siblings to each other.

Elise, the boys' mother, stood off to the side looking exceptionally pleased with herself. She really had surprised the men by bringing Gail down for a few days in tropical Florida.

Gail wore lime green Bermuda shorts and a short-sleeve top. She wore girl's sneakers on her feet that complemented the colors in her outfit. She had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her face was stunning, and truly model quality. Her smile lit up the room and made the sun seem dim.

Gail said, "I'm so glad to make contact with you two again. It's been sooooo long, what fifteen years. The last I recall Aaron is when you went off to college. I was impressed, but was a year behind you. And Dave – the handsome big brother – you were long gone and everyone knew you'd probably marry Alice Waldorf, and I guess you did."

Elise commented, "I told her a LITTLE about your lives, but I think there may be some details that I left out, if you get my drift." She looked devilish.

Dave mumbled in aside to her, "I can guess. She knows nothing about us or the Circle or anything."

Elise grinned intensely. "You're pretty smart for a college guy."

Gail said, "Is something wrong?"

Dave chortled, "You'll have to decide later on after we've had a chance to talk."

Elise said, "Let me go tell Alice and Julie that Gail is here."

Gail said, "Oh, yes. Julie Waldorf was in my class. She was so sweet. I didn't know she lived in your neighborhood."

Dave said, "First, did my mother tell you where you were staying – your room arrangements?"

Gail laughed, "She helped put my bag in a small guest apartment just around the corner here in what she called the core. She said that it had belonged to a nanny until that woman moved to a townhouse."

Dave thought, 'Ah, smart. The group had all talked about using the two studio apartments as guest quarters, and that's what she'd set up. He figured that Elise had talked to Ty about reserving the space. He knew that his mother sometimes used the studio that Bobbie Wyatt had lived in for a couple of months – the one with the view into the gazebo."

"Good. Given the mid-afternoon hour, did you get to eat? Are you hungry?"

"No, but I would like a glass of diet coke or iced tea or something."

Dave took two steps behind the patio bar, and set up a tall glass of unsweet iced tea in front of Gail. She looked impressed. He was wondering how to start to inform her of what his mother had brought her into.

Alice came down carrying Johnny. He was happily babbling which suggested that he'd just been dining at Alice's Restaurant. Introductions were made, and some small talk ensued.

Julie came bouncing around the pool from Owen's house. She screamed when she saw her, "GAIL!" The two women hugged and kissed and then Dave could see where the first revelation would come in.

Gail said, "Well, Julie Waldorf, I guess you like Florida. You have such a great tan."

"Thank you, only my name is Julie Prentiss now."

Gail turned to Aaron, "Just like yours? Did you marry Alice's sister?"

Aaron stammered, "No, my wife is Shelby. She'll be here shortly, I'm sure."

Gail was confused. She turned to Dave, "How ...?"

Julie jumped in with both feet, "Dave has four wives. We all have the last name Prentiss." She pointed at the nearby house, "That's where we all live."