All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 07 Ch. 21-25'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad.

First of all let me say that in general I enjoy your work and think you are a good writer. However I think that you have lost your way on this one. When this saga started it was about Alice and Dave embarking on a journey that was exciting, dangerous, frightening and above all arousing. Through it all they had an unbreakable bond of love between them, although that was tested at times. It was great.

Where it is now I often wonder if Dave and Alice even care about each other anymore, they don't seem to interact much at all, at least not on the written page. Alice is barely in your story apart from an odd comment here and there or to say that she is with Owen. When was the last time they had any intimate time together, not sexual time but time showing how their love is stronger than ever. I really wish that you would cut back on your constant need to add more and more people and concentrate on developing some of the interesting characters you already have. I hope that now you have Alice and Dave working together you can spend some time on strengthening that relationship, but somehow I'm doubtful and that makes me sad. Anyway that's just my humble opinion. Keep writing and I'll always be interested in what you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jason is mistaken

Our esteemed president Trump would approve of LEGAL immigration- especially skilled immigration. A manufacturing facility in Communist China would seem to be unwise since they appropriate any technology they can get hold of- a situation which our esteemed president Trump is trying to combat.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

You've been at this series a little over a year, will you keep it going for as many parts as your preceding series or will you be wrapping this series up? Me, I hope you keep pumping these parts out for the next 10-50 years, this series is one of the best I've read, you, carbinemaster, bigzeke13, nicequip, callicious, fountainpen67, prolonged_debut10, stretchtacos, chiara23, blackrandl1958, and some others are in a league of your own. You certainly beat the one and done folks by miles with plots, stories, characters, and everything else.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 5 years ago
What's next?

A celebration two week cruise with both The Circle and the Worthington groups? Another hurricane or natural disaster that has both groups stuck together for a week? How about a stalker from the college with the ladies and men doing what Cindy, Melanie, and Elsa did in prior series, going and learning to shoot guns? Dave becoming a multibillionaire shortly after EneRG goes public with an IPO? Alice being promoted at work with Roy becoming the replacement CEO with the individual that didn't like Alice doing porn stepping aside?

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 4 years ago
Wow not sure

I love the story line, but I think Dave is being put off by his wife’s they are no longer talking to him. I think if this keeps up maybe he will be looking to others and not his wife’s.

But I do love the story a lot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3485 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES