Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy teased him, "No, I just discovered I have this other side to me that I didn't know about. I'm learning so much here. That was the sexiest party I'd ever been to. I was sore the next day because I over did it -- what do they say, a good kind of sore."

"What about your visits mid-week?"

"Oh, we only came for dinner. We wanted to meet more people, plus your chef is the absolute greatest. I can't believe you aren't all the size of blimps with meals like she served. Jazz explained that your chef -- Bobbie, if I remember right -- is also a nutritionist and has a personal plan for anybody that she thinks is getting out of line."

Dave replied, "That's true. She loves us, and one of the signs of her love is that she wants us to remain healthy and trim. One of our members is also a nurse that studied nutrition, so they get together monthly to plan our meals and our healthy station in life. There are other nurses here, too, by the way."

Ben nodded, "And at least two doctors that I met last week."

"Tim Faurst and Adesh Githra. We're proud to have them in our Circle, especially with the kind of controversy that our lifestyle engenders outside our gates. Part of that is why we let people come to us. We don't recruit."

"The doctors and many others live outside your gates, don't they?"

Dave replied, "Yes. We can't seem to build living units fast enough to accommodate our new members that want to live with us. I guess you've seen the townhouses on Airport Road. We have a sixth townhouse unit about to start construction. We also have some casual requests to build homes along Perimeter Road, but we've been waiting for more serious interest there. Atop all that, some of our members live right outside the main gate. So, yes, we're struggling for space to house members that want to be 'right here'."

Ben observed, "But don't you have all those fields across Circle Drive that you could use?"

Dave nodded, "We've been trying to keep them undeveloped, but I think that'll change sometime soon. We have to rethink our whole land use philosophy. Of course, going with that, several of us would like to lengthen the runway at our airport." After a pause, he asked, "Where do you live now?"

"We have a small condo downtown just north of Fruitville Road. We're lucky in that we can walk to just about every place, even the supermarket. Nonetheless, we'll trade that for a spot in one of your townhouses."

Dave pushed, "And what attracted you to the Circle?"

Amy said, "Besides knowing a group of really nice people who belong? I have to say that what attracted me is the philosophy about loving relationships. I'm sure Ben and many others enjoy the aspect about making love with a variety of other women, but for me that's a bonus to having a circle of great friends that really care about each other. The sex just makes it better. Just in the past eight days I feel as though I've met so many great new friends." She giggled, "And I really do like the sex."

Ben nodded. "I agree. The open relationships certainly boggle my mind, but not in a bad way. They're so out of the ordinary that I find the viewpoints and accompanying philosophy truly refreshing. I hope I can measure up and adapt from my old ways of thinking about things. Julie told us it was 'outside the gates' thinking."

Dave laughed, "You need to loosen up. You are far from the first here in the Circle of those that faced the same issues. Cricket's book about the Circle goes into some detail about the various things some of us did to loosen up. I should warn you that the relationship part is easier than becoming more sexually minded. My wife Alice and I were part of the core group that started this; we had a sexual mentor in another woman named Dori. She was and is a hot ticket and at the time had considerably more experience in that realm that the two of us and our neighbors did put together."

Ben laughed, "I met Dori a week ago. I think because I was a new pledge, she wanted to try me out. I hope I did justice to our union. I certainly had fun."

Amy looked interested at her partner. She asked, "What were some of the things you did to loosen up?"

Dave replied, "I think Tatiana went through some of the same steps, so see whether you can recall these as you first met her. Alice's mode of dress became sexier and more provocative, we were urged to talk about sex with our friends and to use explicit vocabulary rather than clinical terms, we were to dance in sexy and titillating ways, we were to watch a lot of pornography and read erotic stories together. We were to flirt with others, share fantasies, flash sexy body parts, dance at a strip club, go commando most of the time, have spontaneous sex, engage in dirty talk, do sexual things with each other we'd never done before, become exhibitionists, and use sex toys. Those things were spread over weeks, but as Alice did them, I also had to adjust my own thinking to how others were seeing her and seeing us.

"The other side of the coin was the loosening up about relationships. We had to learn how to stop posturing, how to be more authentic and genuine, and how to open up to others about every aspect of ourselves -- be vulnerable. Loosening up sexually and in an exhibitionist way, helped the other factors and vice versa. Once you've been intimate with somebody, you aren't afraid to talk to them about your deeper emotions and feelings.

Amy looked at Ben, "I could do some of those things, too." She puffed up a little taller, "In fact, I think I will. I like what you said. They sound like fun."

Dave explained, "Alice and I came to our starting point via some very fundamentalist viewpoints that thought sex was one of the worst things the devil had invented. The forbidden apple in the Garden of Eden was really sex. We had a longer and tougher road to hoe, me especially as we got to the point where it was time for Alice to engage in sex with other men. I finally overcame my blockages and shed the luggage of our upbringing. We both moved into living in this new paradigm about relationships, love, sex, and the interconnections of the sexes. The Circle, in a smaller version, followed about a year or so later when we decided to live together with our closer friends."

Amy asked, "You're very egalitarian, right?"

"We work at it, to be honest. There are so many pressures on the outside to the contrary. Our values hold that dear, but we have to check our own behaviors frequently. I urge you to read Cricket's book. I have just gotten my copy and scanned the table of contents, but things like that are described and discussed in the book apparently."

He saw Cricket and waved them over. She deviated and stopped to chat. "Hi Ben. Hi Amy." She kissed each of them, particularly Ben.

Dave spoke, "Could you lend them a copy of your new book? I think there's a lot in there that they need to read. They're very interested in the Circle, as you might expect, but have only read the scrapbook."

Cricket loped off to the house and came back in a minute with two copies of the book. She gave each of them a copy; "You should each read them, preferably in parallel so you can discuss the chapters. My introduction talks about how to do that and you'll find some discussion questions at the end of each chapter to challenge your thinking."

Dave commented, "They may need to loosen up."

"Oh, definitely work through those questions. They're perfect for that, or else you'll discover how firmly based in the more 'normal' or 'outside the gates' model of relationships you are. If you can't change and adopt most of the stuff, don't be discouraged. You aren't the first, and won't be the last. We'll still be your friends."

Ben said, "The fact that you're willing to talk and discuss all this I find amazing. I was raised that you didn't talk about alternatives to the 'basics'. I couldn't challenge a staid relationship by talking about an open marriage or monogamy. The idea that a man was superior in a relationship was also unchallengeable in my home growing up. Sex was a topic we didn't discuss under any circumstances. The idea of unconditional love was some religious concept that only God could condone. I look forward to the book and what it'll teach me."

About then Bobbie appeared at the doorway from the core with her chimes. She was wearing her chef's hat and and her white kitchen uniform. She rang the chimes several times and waved towards the tables so people would move from their conversation groups to one of the twelve long outdoor tables on the patio. Dave looked around as people brought their drinks and sat.

Almost immediately about ten of the Circle members swept out of the core through the double doors, each holding large trays piled high with eight to ten meals on each one with a covered top. The trays were set on restaurant tray stands and the meals quickly distributed to each person. Two other servers went from table to table topping off wine glasses and collecting orders for other beverages.

Off to the side Dave noted that Bobbie watched the serving process with a critical eye. He saw something in her he hadn't seen before: worry and concern. He made a note of that and to talk to her later. He felt great ownership of her happiness in her job because he'd hired her on behalf of the Circle many years earlier when the group had decided they wanted a chef overseeing the evening meals. Dave was also the father of the child she and Maddy were raising together -- Logan.

Ben and Amy joined Dave at the table he chose along with Taylor, Wolf, Candy, Jake, Doug, Pete, and Erin. Introductions were made of the noobs to those they hadn't met, and then there was a lively discussion about how Sky Ranch Airport was doing. Doug and Pete had everyone in stitches about two new student pilots that they weren't sure would ever pay enough attention to what was going on in the cockpit of the simple trainer to even solo.

The meal was a seafood medley in a scampi sauce that was truly magnificent. At one-point Bobbie appeared and got a round of applause and many comments about the quality of the meal. Dave estimated that there were over a hundred people at the tables.

Dinner ended with a further offering of beverages including various coffees. Again, Dave saw Bobbie overseeing the process, including the bussing of the dishes and flatware back to the kitchen for cleanup. He excused himself from his dinner friends, and went over to join the chef.

Dave asked, "Everything all right? You look worried."

"Oh, everything's fine. As our numbers grow, I've just gotten more worried about the meals, their quality, and everything about them. There is now more than double the number of people in the Circle than when I joined. I don't want anything to slip."

Dave chuckled, "I know the feeling. I keep meeting people that I haven't met before, and they're already well underway to become Circle members."

Bobbie scolded herself, "And I haven't had the time to meet with them about their preferences and meal plans. I'm worried about getting to a point where I'm just shoveling food out of the kitchen."

Dave thought about Bobbie and the help squads that worked the kitchen before, during, and after the meals.

"Bobbie, what would happen if you hired a couple of extra chefs? I mean serious people that could back you up and who'd of course be tolerant of our crazy living conditions."

"Really? I could do that?" She sounded positively amazed and relieved.

"I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a problem. I'd need to talk to my cohorts on the Circle board, but I think that'd be a good idea. We don't want to pile the load on you until you have a breakdown of some kind."

Bobbie said, "If we did hire a couple of people, we could have the kitchen be open every night. We wouldn't have to take any nights off. We could maybe do some light lunches and breakfasts during the week, too. We could become full service. That might require three new staff."

"Let me talk to the board. Do you have any candidates?"

"No, but I sure know how to hire people like that. I'd want your help, especially explaining about our social and dress habits." She giggled.

We have a board meeting on Monday night. I'll put it on the agenda.

Chapter 3 --Things a Father Should Know

Dave and Amy cuddled in the second large bed in the large master bedroom in his home. Amy had been comatose for about three minutes, rendered in that condition by his administration of The Experience to her body as they made love a second time. The Experience was an A-spot orgasm, centered not only on her clitoris, but also on a small and highly sensitive erogenous zone just forward of a woman's cervix.

Amy's eyes blinked open and she stared at Dave for a long moment. She lunged forward and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, God, I love you. I never realized what love was really about until I met you. I never want to leave your side or your bed. I want to pleasure you a thousand ways just as you've just done for me. I love you. I love you. I love you."

Dave kissed her solidly and whispered his own words of endearment.

Amy maneuvered so she could sink her body down on his erection, slowly engaging him again inside her velvet depths as she presented her breasts to his mouth for his enjoyment. "Oh, you are so gratifying. This is the best lovemaking session I've ever had."

"Ben loves you, too," Dave reminded.

"Oh, I love him just as much. We are good together. I'm so glad he likes the Circle."

Dave warned, "I remind you I can't be exclusive or possessed."

"Oh, that'd change everything. I'd never do that to you. You will be in my life whenever I can find that magic moment when we can join our bodies like this ... and I mean for the rest of time."

After they were again resting and cuddling, Nikky found them. She slithered onto the bed and embedded her fingers in Amy's drippy pussy as her mouth collected every morsel of cum and female juices she could find.

Eventually, Nikky rose and went to kiss Amy. As they did Dave made introductions. Nikky couldn't talk. She poked at Amy until she entered into a kiss. Nikky then shared what she'd collected from her quim and snowballed the viscous fluids with her. After a few swaps she bought the remnants to Dave and duplicated the snowballing with him. Amy watched with amazement.

Amy gasped, "I can't believe I did that. I can't believe you did that. Nikky you are sinful."

Nikky looked pleased with herself. "But didn't you like it?" She giggled.

"I loved it. I certainly didn't expect a man to do that."

Dave said, "You wanted equality. You got it. Besides, the whole snowballing thing is highly over rated, especially by males."

Nikky said, "Dave will cleanup his own messes directly from the source, too. Some of us just like to beat him to it."

"What brought you up here, darling wife?"

"Bed time."

Amy gasped, "Oh, should I leave?"

Dave shook his head. "No. I'd like it if you slept with me. I'm sure Ben will be well taken care of."

"Here?"

"Right here in the wet spot. I'll put a towel down. I suspect given the time my other wives and friends will be showing up here shortly."

He'd no sooner spoken than Alice appeared with Julie and Owen. He bumped fists with Dave as he passed the bed. Alice and Julie blew him kisses. They cuddled on one side of the other big bed in the room.

The accommodation to Dave having ten wives was to add a second huge bed in the same room of equal size to the 'aircraft carrier' size of their original bed. Of course, this was after a complete remodeling of the second floor to their home including the addition of more rooms and a build out towards the street.

Amy was hesitant about staying, but finally capitulated as Nikky curled up against her and provided a few more kisses. She was surrounded in love, and that's not an easy situation to abandon.

Nikky assured her, "Ben is just fine. He's romancing Bridget in our new guest room down the hall. He knows you're in here Amy. I think they watched you and Dave make love for a while."

"Bridget?" Amy asked.

Dave explained, "My niece. She's hot. He'll be having a good time. Since he also knows you're here, I doubt he'd leave without you. If he does, we'll take care of you tomorrow. Sunday breakfasts are special as you'll find out."

Pam and Alec came in and claimed some adjacent space to Dave, Amy, and Nikky. JR and Bill took space on the other bed, and then Heather joined them. The lights automatically dimmed further at midnight, and sleep became the order of the night.

* * * * *

Dave was serving omelets, as he liked to do on Sunday morning. He couldn't believe that only twenty-four hours earlier he'd been in northern Maine getting in the left seat of a Cessna Citation -- his own plane, and one that he still wasn't quite rated to fly. He'd get there soon enough thanks to Alice and Adam Timms, the latter his official instructor for his jet rating.

At one of the nearby tables Dave noted that Ben and Amy were in animated discussions, no doubt about how they spent the previous evening and night. Knowing Bridget's proclivity for middle of the night sex, he suspected that Ben had been wrung out and put away wet before appearing on the patio for the morning breakfast fare. Amy and Gen were both smiling and talking eagerly, so he guessed that all was well between them.

For that matter, Dave and Nikky had put some finishing touches on Amy that morning. All three of them were morning people as it turned out, so they had a quiet lovemaking session on the bed even as the others in the room slept or watched them through squinted eyes. Amy seemed very happy.

JR was part of the breakfast serving staff. She collected the omelets for Ben and Amy and then delivered them, taking time to sit for a minute or two and extoll one of her own viewpoints about the Circle. Dave suggested that she tell them about her sixty-day 'free trial offer' regarding Circle membership for herself.

As breakfast was ending Dave saw Ben and Amy talking to Julie, the Circle treasurer. Based on their thinking that morning, he guessed that they were seeing about the financial aspects of Circle membership. Julie had set the rate for 'pledges' to the Circle depending on the frequency they planned to use the culinary and pool services, as well as other amenities. The last Dave knew the amount was $550 a month unless they were staying over in guest quarters a lot. The amount was very much on an honor system and based on a couple.

Several of the children ran by and splashed into the pool. They were all superb swimmers; almost from the time they were two years old. Further, Dave was sure they all were growing gills and fins because they loved the water wherever they were. Most of the group was in the range of three to six years old at this stage.

Matthew and Rose strolled between two of the houses onto the patio. They were holding hands but there didn't seem to be the fierce burning passion of young love between them. Dave suspected that had as much to do with the fact that they'd been totally committed to each other since Scarlett first showed up with her daughter when Matt was about seven or eight. Rose had instantly fallen in love with him, declared that they were a couple and would eventually wed, and from then on that was that. Matthew never took issue with what Rose declared all these years.

The two went over and watched over the children. Matthew wore board shorts that were so low on his hips that a strong wind might have resulted in their complete removal and an exhibition of older teenage equipment. Rose was wearing a monokini and proudly displaying her teen breasts, which given the ethos of the Circle was no big deal. Around the patio there were actually more interesting tits on display, at least to Dave's perverted eyes. Rose was still filling out, although it was late in her teenage years. Alice had continued to fill out into her twenties.