Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Read Cricket's book. It'll tell you a lot more about us."

"Oh, I will. She was so nice to give me a copy and even autographed it with a beautiful salutation. I'll treasure that always. She said she'd give me a copy ofRoad Trip, too -- her first published book and then the movie. She promised that if I hang around until Scarlett gets home that she'd also autograph that book. I can't believe I'd get to meet an actual movie star."

Lane maneuvered her lithe nude body over Dave's and showered him with kisses. A little more attention and Little Davie rose to the occasion. She took hold and steered the flesh stick to her sodden opening and dropped onto his body. She gasped and moaned again at the sudden joy of fullness and pleasure. "Oh, God, you hit every little nerve ending inside me in just the right way. I'm yours forever."

Across the gazebo a feminine voice chuckled. "Lane, you are unreal! This is just sex. My new friend Zach turned me on in a dozen ways, too, and it was great lovemaking. Your devotion seems way over the top."

Lane was slowly moving her body back and forth so that Dave's cock slid along the patch of interior landscape on her body called her G-spot. The fingers of his right hand had moved between them so that he could rub two fingers over her clitoris in just the ... right ... way. She moaned, "Oh, God, another orgasm. Thank you."

Barbara laughed, "Really? Are you always this orgasmic?"

Lane shook her head, "No. Never before. Once, if I was lucky. This man understands a woman's body in a way no other man does. You should take my place. I'll cuddle with Zach. We all need to diversify."

Zach looked pleased with the prospect. He'd never been with two women within an evening. The open sex was amazing to him, and had already inspired him to pleasure Barbara in some ways he'd never tried before as he emulated Dave.

Lane extracted from Dave's body and sat up on the side of the chaise in a bit of a daze. Before she moved, Dave kissed her, leaned down and kissed her breasts, and then knelt and started to eat out her pussy. He said, "We can't have you changing partners in a messy state." Mouth and fingers helped clean up from the past hour's fun.

Dave eventually stopped and wiped his face with a towel. He patted Lane on her hip and she moved over to Zach's chaise as Barbara came to his. She announced, "Now you've raised all sorts of expectations that no man can ever meet. You went down on her AFTER you'd cum in her bareback. That's crazy."

Dave smiled as he kissed her for the first time. "We'll see."

Gradually, Dave applied his favorite foreplay techniques to the pretty anthropologist. He wondered why she so readily fell into the Saturday evening sex on the patio. This was a first for her in many ways, he was sure.

Dave added his tongue and fingers to her wet slit as he brought her a little higher towards the pleasure she sought. Barbara's body hummed in response, and from deep inside her body several moans escaped that revealed he was touching the right places.

Dave's fingers and then hand penetrated her frame giving a G-spot orgasm and then touching a place inside her that she had trouble believing even existed. She looked at Lane, her new friend, with mouth agape. Lane had mounted Zach as was again slowly riding a cock as they watched the other couple. Both Zach and Lane had big smiles resulting from their slow fuck.

The sexual excitement, joy, and astonishment rose and rose for Barbara. Butterflies flew wildly inside her body pointing the way towards some orgasmic peak the likes of which she'd never experienced. She felt her body arch as she pushed into her lover's hand and the mouth on her clitoris. Somewhere far away, someone loudly groaned in orgasmic pleasure, and then ... all went dark.

When Barbara's eyes blinked open, she was in Dave's arms looking up at him. He was kissing her face and smoothing one of her breasts with one hand. Beyond him, on the other chaise, Zach and Lane were in the missionary position still making love. This was the best place on earth. She never wanted to leave, only to bask in the feeling of love, satisfaction, and desire she felt. Maybe she'd fuck herself to death. What a lovely thought, to die as some ultimate orgasm took over your body?

Barbara blinked at her lover, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Dave crooned. "You've been asleep for a few minutes, but you're alert now. Just relax."

"Oh, no, I can't. I want to make love with you. I need your essence inside me. I want everything you can give me -- make love to me, fuck me raw, and leave a gallon of cum inside me. I will always be here for you in any way you want me -- anytime, anywhere, any way you choose."

Dave was hard in a minute after she started to fondle his package. She mounted him the way Lane had, and soon they were making love as she rained kisses on him. Beside them, Lane was gloating about how right she'd been in telling Barbara about how wonderful her orgasms had been.

* * * * *

Sunday morning, Dave had a modest following almost like a cluster of disciples following their spiritual guru around waiting for pearls of wisdom to drop from his mouth. Lane, Barbara, JR, and Nikky were the primary pack. In the background, Zach also lingered hoping to learn more and perhaps get a chance to have some additional sex.

The women were in monokinis and Zach wore athletic shorts like all of the other men on the patio. The day was warm and probably headed for the mid nineties. Florida in the summer could be a bear. The cumulus clouds were already building over the interior of the state where the sun baked the land and created updrafts for the moist air. For certain, there'd be nearby thunderstorms in the afternoon.

As Dave cooked omelets for Circle members at his special station on the patio the other members of the kitchen crew prepared more traditional breakfasts for other Circle members. Dave could do three omelets at a time, and had served his disciples earlier. They were at a nearby table clustered together with an open space held for his arrival when he decided his tour of service was over.

Dave eventually joined the group. For the most part they'd slept together in the other large bed in his bedroom. He'd made love with JR in the middle of the night, and then Nikky as they awoke next to each other that morning. As they made love, he watched Tatiana getting a dose of love from Zach on the other bed.

Dave eventually sat with his own breakfast and poured a cup of coffee from the carafe on the table. "And how is everybody this morning?"

The women all seemed to swoon at his attention. Lane said, "The best I've ever been. I don't know about Barbara but I'm still having little twinges in my nether region from that amazing orgasm you gave me last night -- and then all the little ones. I really do love you."

Barbara nodded, "Count me in on all that. I'm having one constant twinge down there. I need to apologize to all of you for being such a skeptic last night. I couldn't believe the Circle, Dave, or this place could be THAT good. It is. Dave is. I'm sure I love you, too."

JR and Nikky were nodding. They'd both admitted to him that having 'wife' status had given them a personal comfort and security they'd never felt before, even as Dave, their co-wives, and they mated with other people. They knew they had their lifetime home and love secured.

Dave said to Barbara, "You seemed to have high expectations and the belief that no one would ever meet them. You still have much to learn about our Circle."

"I want to belong." Barb puffed out her chest as she made the declarative statement.

"You certainly put out those signals last night, at least to me -- not at the beginning of the evening, but later." He chuckled.

Barbara chuckled as well, "As an anthropologist I know the best way to learn about a tribe is to live in it and adopt all their customs and way of life. The Circle is a unique tribe. Even before I wrangled an invitation to the Circle, I'd made up my mind to try this way of life and to adapt to your conditions. I just didn't think it'd be this wonderful ... at least, so far. I may never leave this tribe. You don't sacrifice errant anthropologists in some bloody cultish rite, do you?"

Dave laughed, "No. We all love our parties, but no one gets sacrificed. There are certain aspects of the Circle and each of us that you'll discover as you live with us. Let me get you started on one of them right now." Tan was walking by helping her toddler child walk by holding his tiny hand.

Dave introduced Tan to Lane, Zach, and Barbara. "Tan, these three people need service jobs. They've decided to become full tilt pledges to the Circle, and so are just getting underway."

Tan kissed Dave, and then each of the others in a sexy way, spending extra time with Zach. Bjorn came by and took the toddler from her care and walked him away as the kiddie lurched from step to step and held onto daddy's hands for dear life.

Tan whipped her iPhone from her monokini backside and went at it with both thumbs. In seconds she announced, "I need help in the following areas: after-dinner cleanup and bussing of tables four evenings a week, core living room and gym cleaning Monday through Wednesday, and housekeeping for the guest rooms in the core on Thursday eves before possible weekend visitors stay over with us." She gave a sentence or two explanations for each of the posts and mentioned who else was on each service team.

Lane took on waitressing after dinner, joining six others already on that squad. Zach jumped at the daily gym duty, and Barbara took the housekeeping so she could join Chelsea and Wes in ensuring the guest rooms were always ready to receive overnight visitors.

As the assignments were made Dave commented on how service to the Circle was considered a vital part of the Circle culture. He could watch Barbara taking mental notes about his remarks and the assignment process. He wondered whether the Circle was academically that special to warrant a doctoral degree on the subject.

* * * * *

JR burst into Dave's office with a grin a mile wide. "We did it again. This time I'm sure we'll be making front page news."

Dave stood from his desk, "What happened? What'd you do?"

JR crowed, "We put some new solar panels on the hood and roof of a standard sedan and drove it across country. They came from that high-tech company that you're on the board of -- Suntech, so were really high efficiency. Connie drove again, and this time she had a reporter from theWashington Post with her -- a guy she knew named Carl Rivers. To tell the truth, I think they're also fucking their way across country.

"Anyway, they started with a full charge and then drove mostly during the day. At night Connie did try to park in a well-lit area, and she confessed to moderating her speed to not drain things down as fast as she had with the trip to Baltimore. Anyway, she got from here to L.A. in five days -- that's about five-hundred miles a day. The typical driving day was nine a.m. to nine p.m. with various stops. That also enabled the car to charge in the early morning sunlight before they started to drive."

Dave smiled, "If we weren't creating demand for our products before, we sure are now."

JR said, "The environmentalists love us. Well, not entirely. We are manufacturing things, and they see that as a polluting activity from the get-go. Otherwise, they like that we aren't burning up dead dinosaurs to run around the country in our cars. You do realize that for normal driving, with the solar cells a car owner might never have to stop for any type of recharging or refueling again. Gas stations and charging stations will go out of business."

Dave shook his head. "Expect more pressure from OPEC and the oil companies to discredit our batteries and their capabilities."

JR waltzed away towards the public relations office with a seductive sway to her ass.

* * * * *

Jenny came to the door of Dave's office and checked that he was alone. She announced, "I have an unusual phone call that I think you should accept. It's not related to EneRG, but is about the Circle. I don't believe it's anything bad."

Dave nodded and reached across his desk to his handset and pushed the blinking button, "Hello, Dave Prentiss."

"Dave, thank you for taking my call. My name is Bret Edwards. I live outside of Atlanta and have a situation emerging that I think you can help me with."

"Go on."

"I am in a group of close friends -- about fifteen or twenty of us. We share some roots educationally, in terms of our favorite sports teams, our hobbies and personal endeavors, and more recently and increasingly romantically. We've been together about three years, maybe a little less.

"This gets awkward about here. Some of the people in the group want deeper relationships with the others, including sexual relationships. This is not just swinging although that might appear to be the case from the outside looking in. A few are shocked by those inclinations, and have tried to hold back their judgments until we all know more.

"My wife Jean came across a news article about your Circle when she was reading about polyamorous groups. A little detective work on her part and she found other articles and then used Facebook to figure out how to get in touch with you. I'm sorry to be bothering you at work.

"What I am hoping to do is convince you to come and visit us for a day or so over a weekend so we could meet with you. Of course, we'll pay your expenses and such. We're disorganized, have a hazy vision of something that sounds like your Circle, a diverse culture and belief set, and no way to pull it together into something more cohesive.

"Honestly, I don't even know if what we seem to want is possible given our diversity. We were hoping for some outside leadership for a bit to get us started, or to simply tell us we're barking up the wrong tree."

There was silence and Dave said, "Well, that's a tall order. My first impulse is to hop on a plane and fly up to help. My second, and I think maybe more rational approach is to invite you and your wife down to Sarasota to visit us and see us in operation. After that, I could come up to Atlanta and visit with everyone in your tribe. There are some friends of ours up there, too, although we know them through a different set of connections. They aren't members but have spent some time with us."

Bret said, "I like that idea. You tell us when and we'll be there. This is important enough to us that we'll make the time."

"How about next weekend?"

"Where do we come and what do we do?" he chuckled.

Dave exchanged contact information and then gave Bret travel directions. He added, "We have some guest rooms here, so you and Jean will have a home with us for your overnight. Perhaps like your friends, we are quite sexual on Saturday evenings. If you think you want to participate please bring your test results. I also warn you that nudity or partial nudity is the norm around our common patio area. We park the children away from our activities on Friday and Saturday nights. I suggest you arrive on Saturday morning and then you can leave the next afternoon or evening. If any of what I just told you bothers you or you can stay longer, please let me know and we can adjust."

Bret accepted and told us not to change a thing.

* * * * *

Bret Edwards was a mid- to late-thirties handsome man with self-assurance without the macho chest-thumping attitude that went with it. After a few minutes Dave chucked about how Clark Kent a.k.a. Superman had been described -- a mild mannered reporter. Bret wasn't a reporter. He was a medical technician at a laboratory that specialized in x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, and such. Alice whispered to her husband after meeting him, "Oh, goody. Tall, dark, and handsome. You brought a present just for meeeeeee!"

Jean Edwards was a black-haired thin woman with a beautiful face that emitted friendly vibes through the nicest of warm and engaging smiles. She was social and did not appear shy, although Dave detected a normal amount of nervousness about being dropped into an environment where you don't know anybody. Jean worked in a local hardware store where she had a share in the operations.

Dave had arranged for several of the women to host Jean, and he had Dale Harnett -- the security guy, Jason Riggs -- the lawyer, and Jim Danforth -- the club owner, to join him in hosting Bret. Alice, Pam, Cricket, and Sheri Seaton led Jean off to one of the round tables with a huge sun umbrella over it so they could talk. Dave gathered the men around the bar and set up some beers for everyone.

Bret's eyes roamed everywhere around the patio. The place was a normal Saturday midday. A few children were around playing in the pool under the attentive eyes of parents. Most of the Circle women were topless and wearing monokinis. Dave noticed Holly giving swimming lessons to two of the younger kids in the adult pool. At another table there were six guys playing penny ante poker and laughing a lot. They were all drinking coffee and not beer, and each had a baseball cap on for a different team.

Dave explained to Bret, "We have a sandwich buffet that you can use for lunch. I think the soup today is lentil. He led the man to the sandwich bar and pointed out the obvious trays. After getting what they needed they returned to the bar to eat.

Dave said, "Well, what you are seeing is kind of the tip of the iceberg. Around us are eighteen homes arranged in a racetrack fashion around a core. I guess I have the largest home on our Circle and the largest family. Several of the homes were moved when we changed things from an actual large circle to more of a racetrack. We added eight more homes about four years ago." He pointed, "In that direction as you may have noticed as your drove in are six eight-unit townhouses -- the sixth is newly under construction. Also, in that direction is a small airport with two large hangars along this side of the runway."

Dale picked up the thread, "Right now, the Circle is about a hundred and fifty people, with slightly more females than males excluding the under eighteen children, of whom there are about twenty of various ages from nearly newborns to coming up on newly adult. At the upper end of our ages with have several members in their sixties and one man just in his seventies. Everyone is just as active as everybody else."

Jason said, "I'm the lawyer for the Circle. The place is incorporated and subject to the state and local laws regarding condominium law in the state. In fact, we are a co-housing project, but there are few distinctions. The Circle as a legal entity is over eleven years old. I did some checking knowing you were from the Atlanta area, and Georgia has a nearly identical common code in these areas. If you want to go this route, I can aim you at a couple of local lawyers close to you."

Dave presented Bret a copy of Cricket's book. "This is our newly published Bible about the Circle. One of my wives wrote this over the past couple of years based on all sorts of inputs, interviews, discussions, and news articles, some of which I guess you discovered.

"If you scan the table of contents you can get a feel for what we're about, especially under the longest section of the book entitled Culture and Philosophy. That part explains how we think about life, relationships, love, and being together. Take a look."

Bret thumbed through the book and then found the relevant page at the start of the book. "Wow, this is detailed." He read the section headings aloud: Optimism, Social Collective, Independence, Supportive, Structure, Ego -- Not, Kindness, Love, Non-exclusive, Sex and Paternity, Non-controlling, Shifting Boundaries, Jealousy-Compersion, Equality, No Double Standard, Romance, Honesty, Trust, Non-Judgmental, Protective, Service, and Spiritual." He looked up, "That says a lot right there and there's more."