Loosening Up Bk. 08 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The book is yours. I had Cricket autograph it. Jean is also receiving a copy. We recommend that you read them in parallel and talk about the various subjects. There's a fair amount of inter-connectedness and overlap as you might expect. For instance, we can't talk about love and sex as stand-alone topics. If you want copies for your friends up there, let one of us know. I'll introduce you to Cricket later today, too. She wanted to go clothes shopping with a couple of the other women this morning."

Bret scanned the patio, "So, does everybody interact in loving and sexual ways with everybody else."

The three men nodded. Dale said, "Fundamentally, yes. The women are better at it than the men. We are all works in progress. The men are basically not bisexual, at least unless we're interacting together to please one of the women. The women are often together, especially because of the imbalance in our numbers."

Dale said, "Please tell us about the group you're assembling?"

Bret nodded, "Well, it's not just me. I guess you could say the law of common attraction is in play. Depending on what qualities you want to use to categorize 'members' we have fifteen to twenty people. Several of us graduated from college together at Georgia Tech, a subgroup are Braves fans, another group -- me included -- is taking up flying as a hobby, and then there are a few beaders, golfers, and we have a book group. We aren't religious at all. We are spread out across multiple neighborhoods, but seem to be congregating at one of three homes on the weekends -- homes that can routinely handle the crowd, so to speak. There are often sleepovers of both singles and couples.

"Increasingly, we are social together. We can't wait to spend time together. As that has happened, some of us have also gotten sexual with one another. We are very careful about transmitted diseases, and I gather you are also. Jean and I arrived with fresh test results just so you know.

"Why I'm here with Jean is to start to understand the options for putting this group together on a more permanent basis. We read about your co-housing project, and that has great appeal. We thought about trying to takeover some kind of housing development or condominium, too. We're unsure. None of us are wildly rich, but we're all professionals with solid employment and a good asset base. We have mortgages on homes or condos, and by the way our age range is twenty-four to forty-seven. Two-thirds of us are married, one third single, and a few of those are divorcees."

Bret chuckled, "We don't have any billionaires or movie stars in our midst, at least not yet. There's always hope." He glanced around the patio as though looking for some. Dave knew that both Owen and Scarlett were around, so hopefully he could introduce them to the couple later.

Jason asked, "How can we help you?"

Bret nodded, "Part of the answer is to tell us how to get a few of our members to loosen up, and I mean that in a sexual way. We have three couples that want to get involved, but they've grown up and lived conservatively. They're trying, but our sexualized subgroup is a reach for them."

Jason and Dale burst out laughing. Bret looked puzzled. Both men pointed at Dave.

Dave explained, "They blame this whole thing on me! I guess in a way they're right. Let me tell you the story. It's in the book, too. A long time ago my wife Alice drove to work one morning. I guess we were very much like your friends. We were very conservative, especially about sex. It was a taboo subject.

"As Alice parked her car and got out, she glanced into the car next to her and there was her best friend getting the stuffing fucked out of her by one her company's salesmen. They were happy as clams. Alice was shocked, and the subsequent discussion between her and Dori -- her friend, revealed a lifestyle that was almost beyond comprehension to us.

"Dori decided that we needed to loosen up, and she gave us homework assignments to help in that process. The others in our neighborhood group also started to participate, and then we were participating together ... and romantically. Slowly, very slowly, things got increasingly physical and then sexual. One or two others joined in as well, and what became the Circle started to grow."

Bret said, "Those of us that are intimate get closer and closer. Our greetings and goodbyes became more loving and passionate to the point that we just decided not to depart at the end of an evening. There was initially some cuddling, but that quickly became sexual between the participants. As a few others found out they also wanted to be included. As our conservative friends found out they were in a dilemma. They want the loving and closeness, but couldn't bridge to the sexual part of things. They seem ready to the rest of us, but are held back in some way." He tapped his head.

The group took a break that included a short swim in the large pool. After the swim, Bret said to Dave, "You mentioned you have a small airport here someplace? I'd love to see it. I almost have my private's license. Do you keep planes here? You must; you mentioned hangars."

Dave grinned and the two men took a golf cart and headed down Airport Road to the hangars, tarmac, and runway. As they drove, Dave said, "It'll be my pleasure to show you the plane I just qualified to fly."

The Cessna Citation was sitting outside on the tarmac with external air conditioning cooling the interior. Dave pulled up to the plane and stopped. "This is my new baby."

"YOU FLY A JET? SHIT DAMN! YOU DE MAN!"

I just got my jet rating a few weeks ago after a long haul of studying and upgrading from my commercial instrument rating in single-engine prop planes. I still only have about a thousand hours total time."

"I'm way back there. I have about thirty-five now and am working on building time. What else is here?"

Dave took Bret into Owen's hangar and showed him the Gulfstream 650LR, describing in detail the flight characteristics. He contrasted that to his Citation. After that he was able to show off the Cessna 182RG. The Cessna 150 was apparently out being flown or coopted by the guys at Sky Ranch for lessons in their lease back arrangement with the Circle Flying Club.

"How do you find the time? You have a fulltime job."

"Motivated, I guess. We also have several other pilots here, some with many more qualifications than me. Two of my wives -- Alice and Pam -- are jet rated in both the jets and a third is working on her instrument rating -- Julie. Alice is also getting a type rating in a Boeing 737-700 so she can fly with some of our friends in another large group that own the plane based about an hour north of here.

"Two of the men in the Circle are flight instructors, and they own a small airport more open to the public about ten miles that way. A third instructor deals with the jets; he's been my mentor." He pointed. "They use some of the smaller planes for instruction purposes on a lease back. We have the Circle Flying Club with over a dozen members.

"Another of our pilots is a senior pilot now with Atlantic Airlines. His wife is a flight attendant on his flights. He was the pilot in command of that jet that had the cargo bay door rip off in flight over Kansas a few years back."

Bret shook his head, "I read every detail I could about that crash. As I recall he had to do some very fancy and unconventional flying to keep control of the plane, but he saved a lot of people."

"I'll introduce you to him. He's usually around on the weekends unless he has some special substitutions he's making in a swap of some kind. He's become one of Atlantic Aviation's senior pilots as well as one of their spokesmen."

Dave showed Bret the east-west runway and then they scooted back up to the core in the golf cart. Dave took a detour and showed Bret the homes along perimeter drive, specifically pointing out Scarlett's home.

As they walked back onto the patio Dave spied his sixth wife. He walked Bret in her direction as he looked all over the place at the other people and facilities.

"Bret, I'd like to introduce you to another of my wives. Bret meet Scarlett; Scarlett meet Bret."

Scarlett rose from her chair and gave a full body hug to the stunned man. Her bare breasts etched small signs of welcome and affection in his bare manly chest.

Bret stuttered, "YOU ... I mean ... you're really her."

Scarlett grinned as she kissed his cheek and continued to hold the handsome man close. "Yep. This is me. Dave's wife number six. Rose's mother. Co-wife to nine other women." She was teasing and smirked at him. People meeting her often had this reaction. She was often playful and teasing.

Bret regained control. "I apologize. I'm about the least famous person you'd ever meet, so the pleasure is all mine. I confess to being a fan -- big fan."

Scarlett teased, "I hope that means that you have sexual fantasies about doing interesting things with me. Some movie stars like to have that happen you know."

Bret blushed. "I apologize for those, too. Honestly, I have a vivid imagination in that part of my life. So does my wife Jean. I don't mean to embarrass you. You're ..."

"Oh, goody, and I'm not the least embarrassed. You'll fit in around here. The Circle members are mostly hypersexual. We think about sex and have little fantasies ALL the time. I'm having a fantasy about you and me right now, in fact."

Dave was laughing. Scarlett had honed her sexual teasing to a fine point.

Scarlett put her arm around Bret and brought his nearest arm around her, solidly placing his hand on her bare left breast She started walking with him towards where most of the others were seated and chatting.

She said, "Why don't you introduce me to your lovely wife? You said her name was Jean? I think we have something in common; I like you, too. Maybe we can all fulfill a few fantasies together this evening."

Scarlett looked over her shoulder and winked at Dave.