Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Chef Ari rang the chimes for lunch. The chimes meant that the buffet was now open for self-service. Dave gestured towards the row of chaffing dishes, and suggested that they all get a luncheon meal.

Dean and Marcia were both deep in thought as they let Emma and Carla lead the way to the lunch line. They got a tray, and then started to pay attention to what was being served.

Emma gleefully said, "Oh, the first two dishes are some of our leftovers from the past two nights of dinners. First is the lemon trout almandine. That was sooooo good. The next dish is the Porchetta pork tenderloin from last night. That was good, too. Beyond that and looking ahead, we have regular hamburgers or cheeseburgers, and grilled cheese sandwiches on whole wheat bread. There are self-make cold cut sandwiches towards the end. You can see all the side dishes along the way. They're all handmade by Circle members."

Dean and Marcia sampled both of the leftover meals. Carla went for a burger and chips. Emma made a sandwich.

Dave escorted them to a table where they sat in the shade and continued to talk. Only a few minutes later both Dean and Marcia started to rave about the food. At first, Dave thought they were teasing and going 'over the top' about the meal but then he realized their compliments were serious.

Emma responded to their question, "Yes, these are typical evening meals. The Circle has three chefs that serve the three meals of the day. Each person's meal plan is on a computer in the kitchen. As they put the meals together, the plan tells exactly what portions to give each person and any exceptional features of their plan, such as intolerance to lactose or gluten. I'm a week into my plan with them and I've already lost three pounds, and I feel better."

Marcia asked between bites, "What other benefits are there to the Circle?"

Dave chuckled to himself, marveling at how the male mind can jump to sex as the first major benefit.

Emma said, "Well, we can use the airport, take a few college courses - that's how I discovered this place, they have built in childcare that I don't use right now, there's a free health clinic for everyone, and we have a concierge and handyperson to do our odd tasks or handle things like parcel arrivals or dry cleaning and stuff. I showed you the gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, and the library. You saw how nice all our quarters are."

Dean asked, "What's the main reason you're joining?"

Emma broke into a big grin, "Oh, it's all the friends I've made - all the rest is just icing on the cake. I have a kind of built-in set of friends that I really love. They're all ages and from all walks of life. They show their interest in me, as I do in them. One nice older man is mentoring me about the start of my career after I graduate. He has all sorts of personal contacts at a company named Knightsbridge Manufacturing. Several others work there, too, but he's the chief financial officer. His name is Roy. I'll introduce you if I see him."

Dave volunteered, "Roy is my stepfather. He married my mother a few years ago. She had become a widow when my father passed away about eight or nine years ago."

Marcia asked Dave, "Are you married?"

Dave looked at Emma and she smiled and nodded at him. He thought, well, here we go into La-La Land. Dave responded, "I'm very married and very blessed ten times over."

Marcia looked puzzled until Emma explained, "Dave has ten wives. It's not a secret. He and his ten wives are one focus of the TV show entitled The Circle."

Dean mumbled, "Oh, we haven't watched that. Someone at work mentioned it."

Emma said with great zeal, "You should, especially now that you might start to see me on the show from time to time, especially in the Circle 101 classes."

Marcia said in her still puzzled voice, "Wait? I don't understand. You have ten wives? How's that work? What's a Circle 101 class?"

Dave explained briefly, "I have a legal wife, but I also made the same kind of commitment to nine other women. They're all very talented in their own way. The best-known of them is ... oh, there she is." He waved Scarlett over to the table.

"Scarlett, these are Emma's parents and sister here for a short visit. Dean, Carla, and Marcia, meet Scarlett Johansson."

Scarlett effused over how nice it was that they'd dropped by to see where their daughter lived and played. Of course, Scarlett was only wearing her monokini, and it must have taken every iota of strength for Dean to look her in the eyes rather than focus on her fabulous tits.

After Scarlett had left to get her lunch, It took Dean a full minute of sputtering to state the obvious, that he'd just met one of the top movie stars in the business.

Dave finished filling in the Roberts about his family including his other wives, often pointing one of them out. He also described the Circle 101 class.

Chapter 2 - Phi Theta Rho Party (Again!)

Late on Saturday afternoon Dave shifted into his job as one of the bartenders for the Circle. Just as he was ready for a first customer, Emma came racing up to the bar. She was alone and only wearing a monokini, unlike a few hours earlier when her parents and younger sister had visited and she was dressed conservatively. She extended her body over the bar and kissed Dave.

"Thank you for being so nice to my parents and sister."

"Of course. They're nice people. I take it they don't know a great deal about the Circle such as our sexual proclivities, however. When they do, you'll hear more from them, I'm sure."

Emma laughed, "I gave them Cricket's book. I also got a chance to tell my sister the rest of the story. She promised not to tell, but she also wanted to read the book. They're halfway back to Tallahassee by now."

Dave rolled his eyes. "They may come back any minute and pluck you out of here."

"You'll protect me, right?" She laughed.

Dave rolled his eyes. "I believe what they call 'situational ethics' will apply, if they return. We'll have to see what their real issue is going to be. You think that through. Will it simply be that their virginal twenty-one-year-old daughter is having sex with what appears to be seventy other men or is there more to it? You know their core values; how do you think they'll respond?"

Emma sat with a pensive look on her face. " You're right. I'll have to think about that. By the way, my sister just said, 'Count me in'. She's going to start at the university in the fall. That's partly why they came down here. She wanted to see the campus again and prowl around; that's what they had planned this morning before announcing to me they were visiting."

A minute later, Emma said, "There's a big house party at the Phi Theta Rho house on campus tonight. Several of us are planning to go. Any advice?"

Dave rolled his eyes again. "YES!" he stated firmly. "ONLY have sex with guys that have very recent STD tests and who tell you in a credible way that they haven't been with anybody else since the test was taken. Don't drink and drive, and other than that, have fun."

"We were all going to use an Uber to go to campus. Most of the alumni guys are going from the Circle. They told US that WE had to have clean test results to get into the party; so, I think we're all of the same mind."

Dave said, "You know what would happen to all of us if you returned to the Circle with an STD, right?"

Emma nodded, "The whole place would go on lock down for months. I'd become persona non grata, and I'd have a lot of pissed off people angry at me."

"That's putting it mildly. I remind you that you are welcome to bring any friends you find back here to swim or whatever. Engage your adult brain, and things will work out well."

"Thanks!" Emma hopped off of the bar chair, kissed Dave on the cheek, and hustled away.

Dave thought about how cute she looked. More than one fraternity man would be going after her tonight.

At dinner that night, Dave saw nearly two dozen of the younger Circle members and pledges gather around two tables. They were apparently abuzz with what the coming party would be like. Many of the slightly older males were alumni of the fraternity and spoke with authority about the dancing, band, drinking, making out, and rampant sex that would be going on throughout the fraternity house.

The party was the traditional annual toga party, and not surprisingly various toga costumes had either been brought out of the closet or created from an old bed sheet after consultation with those who'd been to prior toga parties.

The group that planned to go included Cricket, Nikky, and Bridget - three of Dave's wives, plus Ashley - who was home without husband Kyle, Phil, Ron, Murph, Morgan, Sharon, Cookie, Meggie, Alan, Barry, Elton, Wes, Barbara, Kellie, Amy, Ben, Emma, and Cord.

Dave smirked and laughed at the excitement and anticipation everyone in the party group exhibited about what the toga party would be like. There were new questions and speculations about once a minute between the group and loads of laughter.

Towards the end of dinner, Emma turned around at her table and engaged Dave in conversation, "Dave, why don't you come with us?"

He laughed, "Because I'm about forty years old and all you young whippersnappers will put me to shame. I wouldn't fit in."

"Oh, but you would. You could give The Experience to girl after girl and we could recruit a hundred other kids into the Circle."

He teased, "Well, until you came along, we were aiming at quality and not quantity."

Emma thought about that second and then said, "Hey, I'm insulted."

Dave poked at her, "Then don't treat this party as a recruiting activity. Just have fun. Get laid within the parameters I told you earlier. Stay sober and safe, and protect your fellow Circle members and pledges. Make sure everyone is a consenting adult to whatever is going on."

Barry had turned to listen to Dave and Emma. He said with great certainty, "As far as the Phi Theta Rho brothers, we put a lot of emphasis on that consent issue. We always worry about other guests, but there will be enough of us around to keep things in bounds."

About eight o'clock that evening, the group clustered on the sidewalk where the incoming Access Road intersected with Circle Drive. Five Ubers arrived together and the group disappeared in the cars and vans towards campus and the fraternity house.

* * * * *

The first sign of the fraternity party at the Circle was when some revelers showed up back at the Circle about eleven p.m. Bridget ran onto the patio from between a couple of the houses and said in a somewhat loud stage whisper into the darkness, "Circle members, excuse the interruption. Bridget here. A bunch of us from the fraternity party are coming back here to mess around and fuck. Everyone passes muster, but we just want you to know that there'll be some 'muggles' around for a few hours."

Bridget's announcement got a few humorous and lewd comments, but no one objected. At that hour, most people had left with their overnight partners. Dave lay naked with Taylor in his arms. He noted that Bridget only wore her thong; she'd tossed what remained of her toga behind the bar

Bridget ran back between the houses, and then eight people appeared from the shadows, all wearing the remnants of their togas, but a few barely - four men and four women. The women included Bridget and Emma, and the men included Cord and Phil. Dave saw Phil lead them all to the bar where he got them all bottles of chilled water. After that, Bridget orchestrated the eight of them onto four chaises that were all close to one another.

Dave heard a female voice say, "Oh, this is kinky. I like the idea of all of us making out together. This is like an orgy."

In seconds, the eight individuals became four reclining couples. A few minutes after that they were all naked, and a few minutes after that they were all fucking with some arousing moaning and nasty words being tossed around between the beds.

Taylor teased Dave, "Hey, if you want some new pussy, now might be your opportunity."

He nodded, "I'll let it come to me rather than chase it. I don't want to tread on anybody's toes by making assumptions about sharing."

Not too many minutes later, Dave heard Phil's voice, "Pssssst, Dave. You hear me?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"Can you come over and join us. Bridget and Emma told Piper, the girl I'm with, about The Experience. She'd really like to have that happen to her. They told her what a nice guy you were and how loving you'd be, too. Come over, and switch with me."

Dave checked with Taylor but she laughed and encouraged him. The two went over to the other chaise, and immediately Phil and Taylor started to make out. Less than a minute later, they were fucking.

Dave said to the pretty brunette co-ed, "Hi, I'm Dave. Interesting to meet under these conditions, but I want to be sure you're all right with this."

"Oh, yes, please," Piper said. "I don't drink, but boy do I like sex - or making love, I guess I should stay here. We've all been talking about the Circle before we came here. I give my sober and rational consent to give me The Experience. I know it involves fisting me, and that's fine. I would like to make out with you ahead of time, however, and I hope you'll make love to me afterwards."

Dave said a few words about who he was and why he was there. Beyond that the cute co-ed and Dave dissolved into some serious making out, and then some sucking on breasts and toying with clits and slits and cocks. Piper had a nice technique with her hand around his cock. After a few minutes and a short blowjob, Dave advanced to some more serious cunnilingus and fingering, and then the start of The Experience.

"Oh, God, you are a really sexy guy. I like you a lot." Piper crooned as three of Dave's fingers wedged into her pussy - a pussy that had started to ooze a copious quantity of girl juice. With four fingers, her eyes got large and she stared up at Dave.

When his hand slid inside her, Piper had an orgasm. "Oh, holy fuck!" she gasped. "You are the absolute best."

Dave finally wormed his fist into her and found the magic erogenous zone, and a few minutes later, Piper's body arched up into his hand, and then she collapsed as the tidal wave of pleasure put her under. Dave extracted his hand and licked carefully, enjoying her female flavor and aromas. He held Piper and was kissing her face when she awoke.

"Oh, Dave, I love you. I know we just met ... but my God, I love you. I want to spend the rest of time as your devoted slave. We can have sex all the time - whenever you want. You tell me what to do, and consider it done. I love you and want to pleasure you the way you just did me. I've never felt so good as you made me feel."

"I love you, Piper. If you want to learn more about me and the Circle, talk to Bridget, Emma, Cord, or Phil, or any of us for that matter. You'd be a nice addition here."

"Oh, I need you to fuck me. Please, do it now. I really want to feel you inside me, and you can cum in me. I'm on the pill, so I won't get pregnant. I really want to make love with you. I want you to know how much I love you."

Dave and Piper joined together and made love slowly, but then there was a further interruption from Cord. "Dave, my date Bunny wants you to give her The Experience, too. Is that a possibility?"

Piper encouraged him. "Oh, Bunny is my roommate and we watch out for each other. Yes, go do her, but please come back and fuck me. Bunny will love you, too, plus she really fucks like a bunny. You have to do me later; I really want to carry your load this weekend. Heck, I want to carry your load all year."

Just then another eight people from the party arrived, and filtered onto the patio. They were noisier. A few carried red plastic glasses of beer. This group included Cricket and Barbara plus two older looker college men, and Murph and Elton each with a pretty co-ed. Everyone seemed happy, laughing, and very friendly. Again, the women were mostly topless, and being extremely forward about fondling the men's equipment under or through their togas.

One girl from the new group saw the pool, stripped naked in seconds, and dove in. Murph was right behind her. They surfaced in the shallower water and then Murph lifted her up and onto his erection, and she wrapped her legs around him to hold on better. He walked to the edge of the pool and set her down, but didn't decouple. They just did a slow screw as they made out together.

As soon as the other three couples saw what Murph and the co-ed were doing, they staked out a few chaises, their togas got shed, and some serious fucking began without a whole lot of foreplay. The girls commented in amazement at how open everything was happening. There was no secrecy about the sex.

Dave heard Cricket explain that everybody in the Circle liked exhibitionist sex and voyeur sex, so that people were making love like this all the time. Everyone seemed to take that comment in stride.

Bunny got The Experience from Dave, only she proved to be a little on the noisy side. Just as she was cresting, she nearly yelled, "OH, FUCK. I AM HAVING THE BEST ORGASM OF MY LIFE. THIS IS THE MOST ..." Bunny collapsed in pile of pulsating and orgasming female flesh. She was hot. Everyone was looking at her.

After waking up, Bunny also pledged her undying love to Dave for all time. Piper was right there, too both of them kissing Dave. He soon made love to both of them as Cord, Taylor, and Phil traded around with whichever girl wasn't enjoying a session with Dave.

The others on the patio from the fraternity party watched the swapping around, and got inspired. Soon, they too were changing partners trying to create all possible permutations and combinations among the eight of them. Eventually, Cord, Phil and Taylor escorted Piper over and they integrated with that group, as Dave had a loving fuck with Bunny.

Almost immediately, there were requests for The Experience from Eve and Harper, the other two co-eds in the second group. Dave satisfied those two over the next hour, and also enjoyed making love with each of them. By then, both Piper and Bunny had made love with Murph and Elton, and then had Cricket give lessons in how to eat out your best friend.

About two a.m., the revelers seemed to fade. People formed couples to sleep together for the night on one of the chaises. Dave got everyone some of the large beach towels from the newly rebuilt cabana, and the patio got very quiet except for some crickets off in the brush.

Dave ended up with Piper again, and accepted his plight after ensuring that Taylor was happy with a young man named Mace - short for Mason. In the middle of the night, Piper and Dave made love again. Several chaises over, he could see Bridget and a young man named Logan also going at it. He loved watching his wives fuck other men.

* * * * *

Sunday morning, Dave was on-station preparing omelets for anybody that showed up for breakfast wanting that fare between eight and nine-thirty a.m. Taylor, Bridget, and Cricket produced some colorful thongs, bathing suits, and underwear that passed as monokinis for the female guests. The guests were uncertain at first about being half-naked in a public place until an increasing number of regular Circle women also showed up barely clad.

The guests stayed together, joining some of the others that got back to the Circle even later in the evening and skipping any patio activities. Judging by the number of guests, it was obvious that more than a couple brought back others from the party with them.

As they ordered omelets, Barbara introduced Jon or Jonathan to Dave. Kellie had scored a guy named Neo - apparently named after the main protagonist in the movie series The Matrix. Nikky and Morgan introduced Hank and Carter. Ron and Barry had traded off over the night with Ava and Mika. Jay, Austin, Caleb, and Tori seemed unattached to any specific Circle members, but had been invited to tag along.