Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya panted, "Oh, God, that was good. Thank you. No one has gone down on me for months - maybe even a year."

Dave said, "Some time, not tonight, I'll give you The Experience. Right now, however, I think we should merge in some special way." He smiled at her.

Tanya lay back and spread her legs again. "Go slow at first. It's been a long time."

Dave gently pressed the head of his cock between her warm, wet lips. Tanya pushed up trying to help him get deep inside her. The head of his engorged cock popped into her pussy and she gasped. Dave froze for a few seconds, letting her get used to his cock; he wasn't the smallest man, but he was far from the largest. The thought gave Dave a fleeting curiosity about how the women from the Atlanta Group had made out that day with the large studs Mike usually produced for his films.

Dave started to move his hips slowly, pushing his cock in and out of Tanya's tight pussy. After a few long, very slow strokes, he was deep inside of her small body with his hands on her hips, pulling her onto his rock-hard cock. He began to pump Tanya faster, slamming my cock into her delightfully wet and silky pussy. Dave wondered, if she was such a slut, how come she was so tight and snug.

He could sense and then feel Tanya cresting again, this time with a much larger orgasm than his oral work had produced. She was panting, and her legs were wrapped around his torso, pulled him deep into her body with every forward thrust.

Dave announced, "I'm there. Cum with me."

Wave after wave of hot cum shot from Dave's cock deep inside his new lover. Tanya's body was arched up into his, making the perfect receptacle for his love offering. She had crested, too; with him. She mumbled, "Oh, God. Just perfect. Just perfect. I love you."

They kissed, hot and heavy as the last surges of his milky white spend filled her small cavity. They lay together and kissed in monumental fashion for several minutes.

Dave worried in a near whisper, "I must be crushing you."

"No, I love that your body covers mine. Why do you think I'm holding you in position with my legs? I want you right here - in my saddle and ready to fuck again if you get in the mood." She giggled.

Eventually, though, Dave did roll to the side. As he did, Cricket was instantly lapping up the cum leaking from Tanya's pussy. She looked over and winked at Dave. A few seconds later, Murph was also between Tanya's legs lapping at her clit and fingering her to further arouse her.

Tanya looked truly ecstatic with his efforts. With little effort, she coaxed him into a sixty-nine with her.

Dave and Cricket moved to another nearby chaise. Cricket whispered to him, "Jake was a little quick on the draw, but he'll do better after he gets milked a couple of times. He apologized, but I assured him I expected a rematch when I wasn't his first fuck in five months." She snickered and then gasped as Dave slid into her welcome and wet pussy. He loved sloppy seconds.

Jake was with Nikky, who was working hard to resurrect his manhood. The effort was successful, and then Nikky was on top, slowly twerking her body around as his cock tickled her inner-most reaches.

When Dave glanced over a few minutes later, Tanya was riding Murph with her long brown hair flying out behind her on her down thrusts and her breast also gyrating in sync with her movements. Murph was pawing at her body and looking very happy with the union.

After a few minutes, Tanya fell into Murph's arms and they kissed before he rolled them over so he could be in control and on top. That bit of organization set them up for a grand finale with loud moans from both of them.

Dave teased Cricket, "Are you going to clean them up?"

Cricket gave a wide grin. "What a wonderful thought." She extracted from her husband's long prong, and slithered the few feet to the other chaise.

With one hand she extracted Murph from where his spent cock rested inside Tanya's moist warmth. She deep-throated his shaft, licking up a few errant droplets of juice from the sides before moving on.

Moving on meant that Tanya again got a solid cleaning and fingering from Cricket. She gasped in a further orgasm a few minutes later. By that time, Cricket had had four fingers in Tanya's cunt, pulling the surfeit of male sperm from inside to the outside where she could suck the fluid up and ingest it.

Tanya eventually pulled Cricket up her body so they lay side by side with their breasts pushed together. The two kissed, and Tanya clearly showed that she loved to make out with small blonde women that liked to snowball cum with their new best friends.