Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was speechless as Jake spoke. Dave stood off to the side and out of the way so the two could face off.

Tanya rose and took three steps forward and wrapped Jake into a warm hug. She didn't let go right away, either. Eventually, she pulled back slightly and kissed him. She had tears in her eyes.

"Jake, you are the nicest man I ever met on campus." Tanya paced and then turned to him, "I accept you apology, only I think it's unnecessary. Allow me to lay out for you my take on what happened. First, many of the names you called me were accurate - I was a slut and maybe I still am. I never got paid for sex, but if a guy bought me dinner and a movie, I was a sure thing on the first date. That's how we connected, and I remember how nice our time together was, too.

"The reputation that you heard about and for which you pursued me was accurate. I'm changing, and since I found out I had the clap I made some big changes to my behavior. As you probably did, I took the azithromycin for weeks, and finally had a clean test. I haven't been with anybody since you." She turned, picked up a piece of paper on her desk, and brought it to Jake; it was her last test.

Tanya got doleful, "The STD and your anger made me have some kind of catharsis. I asked myself whether this was the kind of person I wanted to be the rest of my life. I guess from what I've already said that my answer was that I didn't want that. I didn't want a lot of casual fucks; I want a deep relationship with anybody I have sex with. I realized that the sex makes the relationship better, and vice versa. Without a good relationship, the sex is just kind of empty and a quick orgasm - then things get kind of empty. I'd been looking for something for five years, and finally I started to realize what it might look like thanks to you."

Tanya looked between Jake and Dave. Her voice picked up and sounded more upbeat, "I bought a book based on reality TV show called the Circle. Come to find out, that's where you two men are from. I honestly didn't know that until a few weeks ago when I started to read the book. I didn't make the linkage between the TV show, the book, and each of you until then. I was surprised."

She sighed, "Maybe it's too late and my reputation is too soiled, but what I think I want is the Circle. You see, I am a genuine nymphomaniac. Yes, I'm hypersexual, just as Cricket, the book's author, admitted about herself and most of the Circle members. Beyond that, I found the philosophy about the Circle and how you live genuinely refreshing. Maybe someday I could find a place like that which would accept me."

Dave stood and walked across the room to where Tanya sat. He took her hand in his and examined it. She was puzzled.

Dave said, "Ah, I guess this belongs to a human. Well, one thing I've learned about humans from personal experience is that they are not perfect. Another thing I know about the humans in the Circle is that we have learned to forgive. So, and I talk to both you and Jake, why don't you test our ability to forgive by coming with me now and talking to the Circle. Tell us what you want, and let's see what happens."

Jake and Tanya were silent, but Jake stood and said, "If we leave now everyone will be together at dinner in a half-hour. We could talk to them all at once. Come on; we have nothing to lose, and everything to gain." He held out his hand for Tanya. She slowly stood.

Tanya said, "I'm ... I'm going to be so embarrassed."

Dave shrugged, "And after you've said your peace with the Circle, see if you still feel that way."

The trio walked back towards the Phi Theta Rho fraternity house. Dave got his motorcycle, and Jake and Tanya got in his car and followed him to the Circle.

Dinner was well underway by the time the three got there. Dave ignored the meal and focused on the two penitents. He led them to where the public address system sat ready for Ty to make his evening announcement about after-dinner dancing.

Dave picked up the microphone and looked out at the crowd of Circle members. By then, they were all watching him and the two people with him. Of course, they all knew Jake. The din of table conversation had all but stopped.

Dave keyed the microphone and said, "My friends, I have two people who would like to say a few words to you. Please give them you attention and consideration."

Dave passed the microphone to Jake. Jake took a huge gulp of air.

"I'm Jake Randall. I see some faces I don't recognize, but I am - or was - a member up until about three months ago when I really screwed up. I gave in to lust back then with the beautiful girl on my left - Tanya. We had sex, and I never bothered to see whether she had a recent STD test. As things turned out, we both ended up with the clap. We're clean now, but it has been a rough three months on both of us and not only because of the medicines we had to take and what the medical community put us through.

"It was hard on me because I realized I had let you all down in one of the worst ways possible. Initially, I wasn't at all repentant. I am now. I apologize to all of you for my behavior, for my cavalier attitude back then, and for any worry or concern some of you might have had about my departure, especially whether I left anything nasty behind. I have also made an appropriate apology to Tanya for how I treated her before, during, and after our discoveries. I was not a nice or kind person.

"I know I'm probably damaged goods at this point, but I sincerely hope to come back into the Circle from the cold world and reestablish at least a few of my friendships." He broke into a crying jag that he couldn't quick stop. He blurted out between choking sobs, "I'm so sorry."

Tanya moved to his side and took the microphone while she hugged him again. He moved off to the side.

Tanya spoke into the microphone, "I'm a reformed slut - a real one. I was driven by sex and not much else from when I was in high school until all of this happened three months ago. I hadn't seen Jake since then until today - just an hour ago when he came to apologize for a few things. I am the one that should apologize a thousand times to him. I did talk to Dave here a few months back after I learned that Jake had quit the Circle - leaving all of you behind to go into hiding and his period of self-discovery. I was going through the same thing. I thought I was immortal and immune to STDs.

"I happened across the TV series, the Circle. I bought the book somebody named Cricket wrote, and I've read it twice, now. What you have is what I want for myself. I somehow missed the idea growing up that great sex had to be accompanied by an even greater relationship. I thought if I had sexual intimacy by fucking that I'd have real intimacy. I was wrong.

"I've been looking for something that didn't exist within my sluthood. I gave up that life, in part to heal, but more to discover in myself what was wrong with every date I had that ended up in bed - until I had the worst reputation on campus.

"So, I apologized to Dave and Jake earlier. I apologize to all of you for the pain and anguish I put one of you through, and for needing to rethink how fragile the fidelity of someone might be to your vow of sexual cleanliness. I am sincere. Please."

Her hand holding the mic dropped to her side and she looked at over a hundred people sitting having dinner. Tears streamed down her cheeks, perhaps because she was so close but so far away from what she wanted.

Two tables away, Cricket stood and threaded her way up to where Jake and Tanya stood. When she was there, she looked at Tanya. "Hi. I'm Cricket. I think I love you." She embraced Tanya who instantly started to blubber and cry.

From a table further away, another woman came forward through the tables as the others watched. She nudged Cricket over to Jake when the two hugged and kissed. She said, "Hi. I'm Scarlett. I also think I love you. I can be very forgiving."

Scarlett and Tanya hugged, and then Cricket and Jake joined in the hug circle. Other men and women in the Circle came and left, pretty much affirming their forgiveness and hope to see the two penitents around the Circle for some time to come.

Jake and Tanya couldn't seem to stop crying, but at least they got the uncontrollable sobbing under control. Someone gave each of them a cloth napkin to soak up the tears flowing from weary eyes. They couldn't believe how embraced they were by the Circle.

Ty eventually came up and took the microphone, "Jake and Tanya, we hope the two of you will join us for a late supper. We have places for you - and Dave - at our table." He pointed, and nudged them with Dave's help in that direction. Tanya was less sure about what to do, but Jake whispered a few words to her and she relaxed slightly and sat down beside him.

As they sat, Marissa and Wes arrived with trays of food for the three latecomers. Wes made a little flourish of putting a napkin in Tanya's lap that produced a slight smile on her otherwise sad face. He then leaned in and kissed her forehead. He whispered, "You're brave. I forgive you." He winked at Jake and tapped his fist to his chest in a gesture of friendship and sympathy.

Dave turned to Ty and said, "You know I think we need to start another Circle 101 class. We have our new members, but also a boatload of new pledges. I bet if we extended an invitation to her, that Tanya would be willing to attend. Jake might even help conduct the classes." He turned and winked at the two miscreants.

Ty nodded, Good idea. I think I have a possible pledge, as well. She's also been reading Cricket's book. Young woman is competent as all hell; she's my AA and could run the whole bank without any help and fix all our problems, too. I'm relying on her more and more each day. Someday, I'll work up the courage to ask her over.

* * * * *

Helen Ursinger delicately balanced the two roles she played for the Circle. In her first and longest role, she was a producer of reality TV shows her company sold to cable channels, Spring Garden Productions. Their reputation was good and they had the luck to have made good money on every one of their series.

In her second role, she was a new member of the Circle - the subject of one of the reality TV series, entering its second season of taping. She used the old terminology regarding the technology they used; everyone in her industry did. Words like taping, filming, snapshots, scrap film, and so on, were no longer applicable in the digital age. All their work consisted of bits and bytes on a camera, a hard drive, a computer, or in the cloud.

Helen and her videographers had filmed the entire confession and apology that Jake and Tanya had given to the Circle at dinner, and then the forgiving acceptances that the Circle members had given to the pair as they both cried and basked in the hugs and kisses from their friends.

"What do I do with what we have?" Helen asked Dave.

Dave shrugged, "Jake will surprise you; I think. He will see his apology and confession as a wake-up call to other Circle members and to the public that STDs abound in the world and need to be taken into account when you sleep with someone. He'll let you keep is stuff in the TV show.

"Tanya will have other reasons for giving approval to show her confession about her past and her apology to everyone. First, she will be placing a stick in the sand about her new life. What she told all of us is her declaration that she's not going to be a slut and cavalierly fuck one guy after another just for a thrill of getting laid or adding a notch on her bedpost.

"Second, she wants to become a pledge and subsequent member of the Circle. Allowing the showing of what she said will put her on the map as a pledge and someone to whom we should be paying attention. She'll hope that's enough for us to embrace her further as a pledge. In talking with her, I think you should try to not let this pressure her into something she might regret in the long run.

"I don't know about Tanya's family, but what if they watch that episode and hear her confession about having been a fucking slut for years? How do you think they'd take that, and then how would that impact their relationship with Tanya? We should be kind and gentle with her in this arena, especially since that was kind of key to why she's here."

Helen hugged Dave, her bare breasts rubbing across his chest. Even through his thin shirt he could feel her arousal. "Thank you. Those are exactly the words I needed to hear about this situation. I'll talk to both of them mindful of what you said. I'll remind them about family watching the episode, too. Good idea."

Helen pulled Dave into a more significant kiss, this time allowing her tongue to dart into his mouth until the two of them were open mouth to each other as their tongues danced together. As they did, Helen humped Dave's leg.

Dave teased her, "Hey, you're getting pussy juice on my slacks."

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. You turn me on so. I am wet whenever I'm around you."

Dave hugged her. "I'm kidding but only slightly. Your place or mine?"

Helen tittered, "Could we go to your place. There are more apt to be other people there, and I'm feeling very randy. Maybe some other man ... or woman for that matter, would feel inclined to follow in your footsteps."

Dave laughed and pulled the half-naked blonde towards his home.

Helen must have been prescient because on the two double-king size beds in the room were three separate lovemaking sessions taking place with everyone watching everyone else for the extra arousal.

Bridget was pinned to the mattress as Luke pounded into her. She was making little squeaking noises on each of his in-thrusts and obviously enjoying the hard fuck. A few feet away, Heather, Christie, and Toby Fuller were in an active F-F-M threesome. Toby was stretched out and being ridden on cock and mouth by the two women. The third group consisted of Tatiana, Danica, and Bob Fuller. Dave made note as Bob slowly fucked Danica, his son's girlfriend, as Tatiana sat on her face to get eaten alive by the teen.

Helen gave a broad grin. "I knew this place would be busy. Come and make love to me."

Dave was quickly naked, catching up to Helen who only had to remove her monokini. Despite her earlier discomfort, she'd quickly adapted to wearing the minimum amount of clothing around the Circle, hoping every second that somebody would sweep her away for a few minutes for a robust round of lovemaking.

Dave and Helen made out for a while, and then he made love to her breasts as she mewed in his ears and held his head. She released him when he slid lower on her body and allowed his tongue to dance lightly through her mane of pubic hair, and then her slit.

Before getting too far, Helen asked Dave to shift position so she could attend to him and he did her. Dave liked that, and soon she had his cock in her mouth being laved by her tongue as he did the same to her slit, and often rubbed her clit.

One of Dave's hands became a blur as he stroked at a rapid rate over her G-spot. The resulting orgasm caught the attention of the others in the room. Helen had also squirted some female juices into the union of his hand and her love hole as she orgasmed. He was quick to lap up the effluent.

Helen shifted again so the two could kiss rather than attend to each other's genitals. At this point, Dave repositioned between her legs and drove his cock into her body as she held her lips apart so he'd be sure to have an easy target.

As he pumped into her and she responded to him with return thrusts, the two told each other of their love and affection for each other. As he thrust into her, she reached down and fondled his ball sack as they continued. Dave liked her assertiveness and told her so. While they agreed that with some control they could go on for a long time, neither wanted to prolong their climaxes, and so a few minutes later, he flooded her with his potent semen as he also stroked her clit with two fingers and Helen about curled up into a ball as he filled her cavern.

The pair kissed and made out as the afterglow of their mutual climax filled them with a loving warmth and feelings of elation.

During one kiss, Dave felt Helen react. He guessed that someone was doing something to her nether region where she might be dripping his spend. He guessed that Julie might have come into the bedroom and sought them out. When he pulled out of the kiss and looked down Helen's sweet body, he was surprised. The lapper of Helen's sodden cunt was not Julie; it was Danica. She looked up at him and smiled.

Danica said, "I'm getting her ready for Toby. Meanwhile, I want to be with you."

Dave nodded and recalled that many weeks had passed since he'd been with the hot teenager. Seeing Danica's sexy body in action doing the lewd cleanup of his lover made him think of Rose. He hadn't seen Rose recently except at meal time and in the Circle 101 classes. He wondered whether she was as active in sexual encounters as Danica appeared to be.

Danica soon aligned her torso beside Dave's so they could kiss. Danica took the initiative. "You have no idea how much I love you. I hope that you'll always be in my life. I admire you in every way possible."

Dave replied, "You have me, and I have no plans to ever renounce my love for you or my desire to always be with you. I count my blessings that we can be together like this."

As they talked, Danica had been fondling Dave's package. She smirked slightly at him and said, "Will you eat me? I may be a little messy." She giggled.

Dave gestured with a smile, almost knowing for certain what she intended to test. Danica straddled his head as she lowered her mouth to his cock still wet with the residue from when he extracted from Helen. She lapped and swallowed the coatings on his cock.

More to her pleasure, however, was when Dave surged his mouth to her slit and his tongue to her vagina and clit. He was soon sucking up the effluent he found there - a potent mixture of Danica's juices and probably Bob Fuller's cum. Dave had long ago learned that the source of any sexual juices made no different to the pleasure he produced in the person containing those juices. In nearly every case, the female juices overpowered the male. Further, he thought the taste pretty neutral.

Danica moaned as he tongued and fingered her private parts, driving her closer to an orgasm. Bob Fuller had started to fuck Tatiana on the other side of the bed, and between them Toby had his cock buried deep inside Helen as they mated.

Danica quickly turned around and mounted Dave in the female superior position, riding his large erection until there was nothing left to go inside her body. "God, you are so satisfying. We need to do this more often. I bet you really like getting to fuck teenage pussy. I've been told we're tighter ... oh! ... and flood the area more ... oh, fuck! ... and have more orgasms ... OH, SWEET JESUS, I'M CUMMING!"

Danica's whole body went still over Dave's as she leaned back slightly with her engorged teenage breasts pointing up the wall behind the bed. He could feel her vagina fluttering wildly around his sensitive cock, as he spurted his love for her into her body.

"Oh, Dave, I love you. I feel every surge of your cum inside me. This is sooooo good."

Dave teased her, "Don't forget about Toby."

"Oh, no. He's my base of stability and love. I couldn't do this with you without him."

Beside them Helen and Toby spasmed in a matched set of mutual climaxes. As their afterglows faded, Danica leaned over and kissed both Helen and Toby. She teased Helen, "Mutual cleanup?"

Helen looked uncertain. Toby extracted to have his lover suck his shaft into her mouth to clean him. Danica then went down on Helen, but in a position that almost demanded that Helen attend to between her outspread legs.