All Comments on 'Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 06-10'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Nice progression

As usual the writing is good. I am always amazed at how this author keeps all of his characters straight while progressing a very complicated scenario. He seldom drops the ball. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Circle and Covid-19

The comment about Wayne Dyer having passed (August 29, 2015) a year ago places the timeline at fall 2016, meaning that Trumps election is coming up/occurring, and just over three years later this pandemic that we are going through now. Social distancing will be something that would strain the group severely with the restrictions required, plus with the lack of social distancing that occurred in Florida, this could be devastating to the lives of the members who might get sick, if this was occurring in the real world. Will be interesting how you bring the story along, horrific that this pandemic is happening IRL.

Take care of yourself, I've been enjoying your stories for years and been looking forward to the rest of book 9, looked yesterday and found two parts, now down to one left. Hopefully soon another 4 parts to take it to your chapters 30-35. Thanks so much for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Meadows

I just reread the Billionaire and the sisters. Just wondering how the Meadows, Mark and Else's home got moved from somewhere in the middle of the country to within a one hour drive of Sarasota, Florida?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES