Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave reached over his head in the direction of the voice. Colleen had come into the apartment. "We are not excluding you. You just weren't around to participate."

Dave looked back to see clothes flying off of the woman. She said, "I am now." She worked on his hardness and then they too had some wet intercourse.

A little later Dave noticed an interesting dynamic between the three women -- three housemates, although Merry was often with Bobbie and Maddie. Merry got a suggestion to clean up her mother and Colleen. She went right to work on the task, lapping up the remnants of Dave's cum from her mother's lower body, and then working on the cum Dave had injected into Colleen's velvet pussy. Clee and Colleen made out while Merry worked on them.

Merry then moved over to Dave and made sure he was in pristine condition. She winked at him as she did, indicating that she was all right in what was happening. He verified with her later that the older women were not subjugating her to unwelcome tasks. Merry explained, "They were showing off for you, and so was I. Often, we trade that duty around, depending on how splattered with cum we are."

"Dave dressed, left the women, and headed up to the patio. After a short dip in the pool, he returned to his casual clothes and joined several others, including Jake, at the bar.

Dave asked Jake, "Things all right with you?"

Jake nodded and smiled. "Fine. I guess I'm back to whatever normal was. In the past forty-eight hours -- that since Friday night -- I seem to be one of the most popular men in the Circle." He got a little stiff. "Thank you for what you and the others did for Tanya and me a week ago. We'd still be celibate without you somehow blessing our lovemaking in public. That was such a nice thing to do. I know Tanya is grateful, too."

Dave teased, "Have the two of you ... you know ... revisited the scene of the crime, so to speak?"

Jake grinned again, "Yeah; she stayed over on Wednesday night and neither of us got much sleep. We are really in love ... and I mean all 'heart-flutter, googly-eyed at each other' in love. What a weird experience we've had with each other to get to this point? She's slutty, gets STD, gives it to me, we go on quarantine, I'm so mad at her I can spit, and then when it's over we fall in love. Who knew?"

Dave asked in a teasing tone, "You two going to stay in the Circle or go off on your own?"

"Oh, we're staying. We're both hypersexual and love variety. We talked about other ways to satisfy those itches on Thursday night and could only come up with this one solution. So, unless you want us to leave, we're here.

"I should add that Tanya is trying to be a good little pledge. She has befriended about ten people that she knows really well in the past week -- six guys and four women. She's made love with the six men, and I point out that Dale and Mike did her at the same time -- DPed her. I was there with Marissa and Danica. We had a blast. She even cleaned up the mess I made in both Danica and Mari's pussy. My God, she's sexy. She inspired a third man who was with us, Stan, and he went around all the pussies for a third time."

Dave chuckled, "That sort of sounds like part of our time in Atlanta."

Jake volunteered, "We wouldn't mind a ride on your toy jet up there to join all of you for a weekend. Those people also sound like a lot of fun and I'd love to experience the plane."

Dave said, "We'll probably go back in about three or four weeks. I'll try to remember your wish, and yes, they are a lot of fun. The Atlanta Group is where we the founders of the Circle were about fourteen years ago."

Tanya came running up to the bar. She wore one of the sexy little waitress outfits and had done some of her own sewing on it. Her breasts showed through the gossamer thin top. The very short skirt was really a loincloth front and back, and she was obviously commando.

Dave teased, "You're looking exceptionally fetching in that outfit. Are you trolling for partners for later tonight?"

Tanya laughed, "No, but if that's an invitation, I accept." She curtsied and pulled her short skirt aside to display her pussy.

"It's a date," Dave said firmly with a friendly smile.

Tanya added, "I'm on thin ice here. I don't want to slide back into my old slutty ways of thinking about sex ALL the time, but my God this is a fun place to be if that is one of your prime motivators, as it is mine."

Dave laughed, "And mine and just about everyone here. If you haven't heard it yet, the rule is 'consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex'. I'll let you think about that. We're talking about that tomorrow night in Circle 101."

"Oh, goody. I'll be there," Tanya said. She pulled a small pad of paper from her apron pocket. "Now, I need two margheritas -- one no salt, one Ultra, and two white wines."

Dave and Jake had the drinks on the bar within a minute. Tanya put them on a small tray, and took off across the patio. Dave noted the drinks were for Chris and Jessica Thomas -- Nikky's parents, Bill Lewis, Lane Wente, and Sheri Seaton.

Chapter 7 -- Holidays. A Deal With Some Greeks

The holiday season was a crazy time for everyone in the Circle and for many of the families of Circle members.

Somehow, Bobbie and her two sous chefs manage to feed nearly three-hundred people for Thanksgiving. The weather was perfect and the Circle seated people both inside and outside. Everyone eating brought Bobbie, her chefs, and the entire kitchen support teams to tears with our cheering and appreciation for all their hard work and effort to make the holiday meal a perfect occasion for everyone. Ty made a great speech.

Frankly, some of the parents and siblings who were with us at that holiday were amazed at the outpouring of support and gratitude we expressed for that whole team of people. Not everyone of the visitors were happy as they learned increasingly about the ethos of the Circle, particularly our open sexuality with each other, but the team spirit had a positive effect on those negative feelings.

Bunny Johnson's father had been circulating around the core prior to dinner with steam coming of his ears he was so rip-roaring angry at her choices. Bunny had finally explained about how she was in love with multiple men, and that she accordingly made love with those men. She tried several of the approaches that had worked with other upset parents to calm him down, but all he saw was his virginal daughter turning into a slut and having the stuffing fucked out of her by multiple men, multiple times a day.

Bunny happened to be on one of the kitchen prep teams who'd put in hours and hours getting ready for the Thanksgiving dinner. Her father was brought to standstill when she was introduced and singled out during the ovation and cheering as one of the leaders of her team that produced the wonderful pies and other desserts that capped off the meal. Bunny and many others on the team got teary at the accolades as they all took a bow. When her father saw that, suddenly the steam stopped and he became a calm man proud of his daughter's accomplishments for so many people.

Bunny later told us that for the first time he'd seen her overwhelmingly appreciated for what she'd done. Moreover, he saw the visible demonstration that every person at the hundreds of seats inside and outside appreciated and loved her. Many had yelled out her name and specific comments about how great she was and what she'd done. She quoted him later as she explained his change in behavior, "I didn't know that kind of love really existed. Now, I know, you really are loved by your Circle of friends. I guess I can't fault that."

Christmas was equally chaotic, but the kitchen did not do a large meal for hundreds. Many people went elsewhere for that holiday week. Most of the students and faculty were gone since the school was on a long break. Dave closed down EneRG from the day before Christmas until the day after New Year's Day. Roy trimmed down Knightsbridge Manufacturing administrative offices for the holiday, too.

In Dave's own family, they hosted their own large dinner. The guests included Anna Manning -- Heather's mother; Pam's mother; Cricket's adoptive parents; Scarlett's parents; Nikky and her parents the Thomas's (who were Circle members); Tatiana's mother and sister who flew over from Russia; and Bridget and all the Simons, since that included Julie and Alice's sister Karen, husband Daryl, and their young teen children Sean and Christiana. Matt and Rose were there, along with Roy and Elise -- Dave and Aaron's mother. Aaron and Shelby were there with their kids.

Two special guests from the Atlanta Group joined them: Stanislav and Zara Majkowski. They were originally from Czechoslovakia, and this was not a year they traveled to see their relatives in Europe. They took the short hop to Sarasota to celebrate the season with Dave and Company.

Dave used the room in the core that was used for college classes. Tables were set up with portable chairs, and a giant spread laid out for the meal that was prepared in both the Prentiss and part of the core kitchen. All together about fifty adults and children were in the festivities.

What with all the guests milling around at all times of the week, day, and hour, all of the exhibitionist, group sex totally vanished between Thanksgiving and New Year's. There were a few moments snuck here and there in private spaces, and of course, the two large beds in the Prentiss' bedroom with were in frequent use almost around the clock -- and not just by family members.

Those guests living nearby disappeared a day or so after Christmas; those not, stayed through New Year's Eve. The Circle rented a bus and about sixty members, pledges, and guests went downtown for New Year's Eve ending at Bayfront Park for a fabulous midnight fireworks display that many of the merchants put on for the community.

The next day, January first, the guests staying over departed. They were the last of the last. Without a large group consensus, some mystical powers decided that all of the 'impressionable' children would again have a long-overdue slumber party at Scarlet's house. The mostly sub-teen group went off during the cocktail hour with adult supervision, leaving only those who'd achieved adult status around the core living room. The weather mandated indoor festivities.

Everyone seemed to pitch in with dinner, helping prepare, serve, and then cleanup. Dave and Ty watched at one point. People were scurrying around like excited ants who'd found a sugar cube to raid. Everyone wanted the party part of the evening to commence.

As Dave helped fold up and stack some of the portable tables and chairs, Bunny Johnson and Eve Williams came up to Dave. Eve spoke for the two of them, "Dave, we are asking for some time with you tonight -- romantic time where we make love with each other." She looked hopeful and so did Bunny.

Dave teased, "I don't know whether I should do anything with Bunny. Her father was not fully on board with the sex in the Circle. He was sort of scary."

Bunny's look changed to one of disbelief. "Dave! He changed his mind, at least he got off the subject. He left happy and content that I was well cared for by everyone in the Circle and in a safe and protective place. He knew I was loved. Please. He can think what he wants, but that shouldn't and doesn't impact what I think or what I want to have happen tonight. I love you."

Dave nodded and continued teasing, "Okay, I guess ... and ... errr ... this is kind of sensitive ... but, well, do the two of you know what to do with each other when we're not making love?"

Bunny frowned and then broke into a grin. "You mean have Eve and I been sexual with each other? The answer is yes. We've made love together, including just last night when I stayed over with her."

Eve said excitedly, "We were counting orgasms that we had, but stopped counting somewhere around twenty-six or twenty-seven. There were lots more after that, too. Do you like watching two college age girls fuck each other? I think we're very good at it based on those numbers, but we supplemented our skills with each other with some sex toys."

Dave said more seriously, "I do like to watch. Do you both do cleanup on the other?"

Both girls nodded. Bunny said, "Stop being a hindrance to our being with you. We both love you and want time with you and yes, we do clean up on each other. We love to lap up cum and clean pussies that are leaking cum or anything else. Is that enough?!" She sounded exasperated with his teasing.

Dave gathered both women to him in a sudden hug. Both of them were on the short side, so he had to lean down to kiss each of them. "And I love you, too. Sorry, I'm being playful. I am eager to be with both of you. Where do you want to be?"

Bunny pointed at the core living room that already had a few couples dancing in an open space. Three other couples were on other pieces of furniture making out and shedding clothes. As they watched, Ty dimmed the lights to a romantic level and some dreamier music came on. Only then did the three become aware that three other couples, slightly further away, were fully engaged in lovemaking, with each exhibiting a different but revealing pose from the Joy of Sex. Dave felt Bunny's hand tighten around his own.

Bunny whispered, "I want you to do all of that with me." She even pointed at where Alice was riding Ike. Dave smiled at the erotic scene of his wife frantically fucking another man.

Eve added, "Me, too, please."

* * * * *

The new season of the reality TV show This Circle started at nine p.m. on Wednesday night in the second week of January. The Circle had splurged and bought a ninety-eight-inch flat screen television for the core living room after repairing the damage from the hand grenade thrown into the room by a deranged minister. Everyone could see the screen and there were about a hundred people in the room.

The first episode of season two picked up where season one had left off. The major feature of this episode occurred when sixteen students from the university campus showed up the night of a toga party to have a more serious and sexual party back at the Circle. Featured in the show were Piper, Bunny, Eve, Hank, Jay, and Caleb, along with the Circle members they'd ended up with the night of the party. Many of the scenes were heavily pixelated or had black outs over part of the screen.

One surprise was that so much of the party at Phi Theta Rho appeared in the video. Some of the older members of the Circle laughed because the scenes portrayed truly resembled the movie Animal House that came out in 1978. While the scenes of the party were standard college blast, the cameras had focused on Circle members attending the fete. Helen had apparently taken a video crew with her to the toga party.

Towards the end of the hour telecast, there was no hiding the nudity or the sex. Since it was television, some things continued to be obscured, blocked out, pixelated, or implied by the conversations that got captured on the video. The sex was mainly focused on the Circle's patio and pool. Occasionally, the screen would cut to an interview with one of the participants where they were appropriately dressed, but talking about the salacious nature of the party or the after party.

The episode ended with many questions about whether the relationships and friendships that got formed would continue or whether things were one-night stands. This wasn't a surprise to most of the Circle's viewers. Helen, the producer, had explained that she wanted a little draw into the future episodes of the season. At the end of the episode everyone applauded and Ty had Helen and Al come up and take a little bow. Both of them were from Spring Garden Productions, the company doing the filming and editing of The Circle.

The TV episode also ended with a strong plug for Cricket's nonfiction book, also entitled The Circle. Buyers could order online or call an '800' number and order by phone. The next evening Cricket got a phone call from the publisher on the west coast who'd tracked the sales. She'd sold about ten-thousand books, with many of them going to residents in Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, and Fort Meyers. The pretext about keeping the location of Circle from public view had been given up the previous season.

The popularity of the TV show and the book resulted in the Circle beefing up security. The fenced back entrance to the Circle along the airport property was redone, adding height and razor wire, along with warning signs about trespass. That back entrance was pretty obscure, but the Security Committee felt that more than one person would trace the perimeter of the Circle land looking for access points. Everything was covered by cameras.

The main entrance to the Circle was also fortified, although everyone disliked using that terminology. Bollards were installed, along with hidden guard-triggered spikes just inside the property that could probably stop a tank. The spikes would shred the tires of any vehicle that tried to run the gate.

Of course, Circle member's cars were outfitted with a transponder that raised the gate and identified them to the guard as they approached. Members also used a different entry port to expedite their arrival.

A turnaround for curious drivers was also added outside the gatehouse. People could approach, but once they saw they couldn't have access they were routed in a half-circle and aimed back at the main roadway. Of course, all cars were photographed several times to emphasize driver and license plates.

At the suggestion of the Security Committee, the gatehouse guards were also given a specially written pamphlet about the Circle and how to seek more information about some of the themes being discussed in the TV series. A further plug for Cricket's book was also included. Erin put up a website that covered many FAQs. The brief couple of pages emphasized the privacy and security of the Circle, but also cited their willingness to appear in the reality TV series. References to the few newspaper articles about the Circle were also given. The guard reported that about a half-dozen cars a day stopped and asked for more information.

A more serious endeavor relating to outsiders and the Circle came through another channel that Ty, as president of the Circle Board, and Dave, as vice president, didn't expect.

Pretty little Austin Dunn, one of the new pledges and a university student asked for a meeting with the two men to present a brief proposal. She happily accepted a one p.m. meeting time on Saturday. She suggested that Bridget also be at the meeting.

Exactly at one p.m. on Saturday, a contingent of students arrived on the patio for the meeting. Austin and Bridget were wearing the 'regulation' monokini for the standard weekend dress code that no one had ever put in print. A third young woman in casual clothes accompanied them, plus Hank Butler and another young man.

Introductions were made. The new people Ty and Dave hadn't met were Hillary Montrose and Wyatt Stevens. Hillary was a senior at the university in mathematics and also the president of Kappa Delta Alpha sorority. Wyatt was also a senior EE and president of Phi Theta Rho fraternity.

The group sat around one of the round wooden outdoor tables. Hillary took charge of the meeting. "Wyatt and I are here to propose a unique relationship between parts of our organizations and the Circle. We know that as of a few months ago and the joint toga party we hosted that about sixteen or our members became pledges to the Circle." As Hillary talked, Dave noted that she was picking her words carefully. She'd apparently been coached by an insider.

Hillary continued, "We have many other students in KDA and in PTR that would also like to become Circle members, although people more familiar with the main motivations and tenets of the Circle might question them.