Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What Wyatt and I talked about was providing some structure to those in our organizations that would like to become closer to the Circle. We want to coordinate these with you, so that If someone does qualify, so to speak, that you would be willing to consider them as possible pledges -- perhaps with an interview or some other screening mechanism."

She sat back, and Dave thought she'd finished. He asked, "What would be your criteria?"

Hillary sat up again and so did Wyatt. He spoke this time, "We thought that the requirements should be pretty stiff before we pass along just anybody to you, at least at first to test the waters. Accordingly, we thought that a student should have a grade point average of 3.50 or higher, and pass our own interview about their motivations about joining the Circle. In that interview we want to see that they've done their homework about learning about the Circle both from the TV show and from Cricket's book. We thought we'd revisit the criteria after a half-year in concert with you."

Dave nodded and asked, "Do you and Hillary pass that criteria?"

Hillary blushed, "Yes on both counts. We've done our homework. That's part of why we're here, to show our sincerity and interest."

Ty asked, "How many others in your sorority and fraternity would potentially pass?"

"If they were interested six from the sorority and five from PTR," Wyatt said. "However, we think only a few of those are interested. We want to also hold out the potential to someone that improves their grades to the 3.50 level. That might allow a few others. All in all, Hillary and I don't think there are more than five or six beyond those already here in some capacity."

Bridget spoke up, "I support this initiative. If this works with these two organizations, I could see slowly honoring the requests from other Greek societies on campus. If they were to ask right now, we could also say we're already testing an approach and will get back to them if we didn't want to follow-up right away."

Ty asked, "What would be our presence on campus?"

Both Hillary and Wyatt shook their heads. Wyatt said, "Zilch, unless you want something more substantial. Students know you're out here now, and they might know one or two of your members or pledges. They might even know a faculty member or two. Overall though, there is no serious recruitment drive or anything like that. If someone asked, we'd put the word out that if you don't meet the criteria, forget about it."

"What do you want us to do -- anything formal?"

Bridget spoke. "Hillary and Wyatt talked to me about this. For interested parties that have kind of passed the first hurdle, I thought someone from here might conduct a Circle 101 class on campus -- at either KDA or PTR. It'd be a small group, and maybe only one or two mini-classes. If potentially interested students attend and remain interested, they'd move up to regular Circle 101 classes in the Circle and start to hang out here."

Dave thought that sounded reasonable. He glanced at Ty, who also seemed to have no reservations.

Dave asked, "What are the downsides?"

Hillary grinned at Austin. Austin spoke, "For one, that the open sexual mores of the Circle get over-emphasized ahead of forming solid relationships. The campus is teeming with hormones."

Bridget teased, "And STDs. You'll need to also require any interested parties have a healthy attitude about sex and getting tested routinely, and certainly before referring them to us."

"Good point," Dave added. As if to drive the point home, Dave asked Wyatt and Hillary, "You both said you were interested and qualified. How do you score on the last point Bridget made?"

Each student reached into a manila file folder and pulled out a test from the university clinic that declared they were disease free as of the past Thursday.

Dave caught Ty's subtle nod. He reached across the table to each of them and shook their hands. "Hillary, Wyatt, welcome to the Circle as pledges contemplating membership. The Circle 101 class meets on Monday nights. Come for cocktails at 5:30 p.m. and dinner around 7:00 p.m. beforehand, and start to meet and build relationships with us. Julie handles the admin and fees, and I'll introduce you to her then."

The two visitors broke into smiles. Hank and Austin did a high five with each other.

A week later, after Hillary and Wyatt had been constant visitors to the Circle, they set up another meeting for Saturday midday. They arrived with a pretty girl and two young men, all of whom wore geeky glasses.

Hillary introduced them to Dave, Dori, Ty, and Alice, who were still sitting at their lunch table. The new arrivals were Frank Paul, Patty Bartsch, and Eliot McIntyre.

Frank Paul was tall and kind of gangly. He was wearing Bermuda shorts that proved he had knobby knees. He smiled a lot, but the impression he gave off was of being embarrassed that anybody was paying any attention to him. Frank was apparently smarter than Einstein. He had a 4.00 GPA, and was studying to be a computer science engineer. Although an undergrad, he was already taking post-grad courses and earning credits towards his Master's degree.

Patty Bartsch was shapely, but Dave guessed that the bra was padded. She barely came up to Frank's shoulder and had somewhat unkempt brunette hair pulled back in a makeshift bun. Dave would have guessed she had a future in some library, but then learned that she was a chemist. She was a senior and had only ever had one 'B' in her life in a small credit elective, so her GPA was besmirched with the result of 3.97. She explained that she'd picked the wrong way to interpret a question on a freshman course final exam.

Eliot McIntyre was older that the other two. He'd done a tour of duty in the Army in Afghanistan and then returned home to start college. He was savvier, but still shy and didn't talk unless spoken to directly. He was also tall but beefier. He used sir and ma'am a lot in talking to the group from the Circle, regardless of people's age.

Patty belonged to Kappa Delta Alpha, and the two men to Phi Theta Rho. Wyatt spoke bluntly about them, "All three of our recommendations to you are really personable, but as you have no doubt determined are shy and wrapped up in academics. We believe that they each need to loosen up about their lives to become more robust and more complete people. This was one of the reasons we brought these three to you first. They are interested and eager, but frankly a little scared. They've done all the homework we talked about."

Dave turned to the three, and addressed all of them in one blanket statement, "Have you read Cricket's book about the Circle."

All three heads nodded.

"And what did you conclude about putting yourself into this environment?"

There was silence until Dave pointed at Frank. He initially looked worried but then said, "In reading the book, it became clear that you bolster each other and push them to new horizons. I need that, especially in nonacademic areas. I am too much of an introvert, and the Circle is very social. This feature will help draw me out."

After having Dave point at her, Patty answered, "I could say the same thing. I focus too much on chemistry and the analytics involved. I try to be very precise in all things, but I know that the world of relationships is unstructured and fluid. Often there are no right answers to a situation. Last for now, I too need to loosen up -- a lot."

Patty looked at Eliot and he started talking in a crisp manner. "I am only a sophomore, but am highly motivated academically because I'm older. I should be more relaxed in social situations, but I'm not unless it's with a group of guys -- like a military squad. I need to unstructure my life; I'm too rigid. I like that term loosening up; that's what I need. Also, I admit I like girls, but I'm often too shy to talk to them."

Dori teased, "If you read the book, you all know that we are exhibitionists and are highly sexed -- with each other. How do you think you'll do in that type of environment?"

This time the silence went on for a while.

Eliot finally spoke as the potential Circle members looked from person to person. "I lost my virginity in a German brothel four years ago. I don't have a lot of experience since. I don't know how to even think about sex in my life other than masturbation and a related fascination with online porn."

Patty whispered on the loud side, "Virgin."

Frank nodded in agreement after Patty revealed her condition.

Alice asked, "What is your behavior at your house parties?"

Patty said, "I like to dance, so I do that all night."

Frank said, "I usually help out at the bar serving drinks and keeping things clean."

Alice rolled her eyes. She spoke somewhat forcefully. "All right, we are going to embark on an aggressive campaign to loosen up the three of you in a short period of time. Is that all right with each of you?"

Three heads nodded vigorously.

Patty, there's a ladies' room just inside that door, go inside and remove your clothes." She pointed. "Come back out here wearing nothing but your undies -- no bra. You'll note as you look around the patio that most of the women are only wearing monokinis. When you are here, this will be your dress code. I'll have more when you return.

Alice winked at Dori. The two women stood and then sat in Frank and Eliot's laps. Alice said, "We would like each of you to fondle our breasts. You may kiss and lap them, and your goal is to excite the nipples to white hot state of arousal. This activity is usually called foreplay only we won't be doing anything further this afternoon."

Both young men looked highly embarrassed, especially since Dave and Ty were sitting and watching their activities and laughing. Alice and Dori were probably the least shy women in the country. When the opportunity arose, they each stuffed each man's mouth with an aroused teat.

Patty came out and was nearly scarlet with blush from head to toe. She carried her clothes, which she'd carefully folded. Her undies were granny-pants.

Alice said, "Patty, take my place here on Eliot's lap. His goal is to make to your nipples white hot." She got up.

Patty balked, "I barely know him!"

Alice pointed, "Sit!"

Patty sat stiffly in Eliot's lap. By this time, Dori and Frank were watching along with Dave, Wyatt, and Austin.

Eliot took a minimal amount of breast in his mouth and slaved on her tit slightly. Alice chastised him, "Get into this. You need to turn on this woman, and you'll never do it with half-hearted attempts like that."

Eliot glanced at Patty -- a look that communicated sadness, regret, and apology, and certainly not enthusiasm. As he put more gusto into his nipple sucking and fondling, Patty put her head back with her eyes shut. Dave guessed that despite the embarrassment, she was enjoying what was happening.

Patty stopped him after a minute and just said, "Do the other one. That one is done." Eliot moved slightly and changed sides. She stopped him after another minute. Both her nipples were hard and erect. The skin around them was the dark pink color of her areolas, but the actually tip of the nipple had turned an aroused shade of pink.

Alice said, "See, you both survived that little episode in loosening up."

Alice sat and then said, "Here are some challenges for you three. First, get used to being nude around each other. I suggest that you find a place where the three of you can study in the nude. Second, when you need to go out, all of you should go commando -- no underwear. Third, figure out what dressing 'sexy' means for your gender and do it. Fourth, hang out here in the Circle as much as you want. Learn that nudity -- or nearly so -- is a pleasant condition that need not imply that public intercourse is taking place. Fifth, each of you should watch about four hours or more of porn over the next week."

Dori added at that point, "Be here next week for lunch at this time and we'll revisit your progress. How's that sound?"

Three heads numbly nodded.

Patty studied Alice, Dori, and Austin's breasts and said, "This is actually refreshing. I'm getting used to not wearing so many clothes. Maybe I can get relaxed about this."

Chapter 8 - Neophytes

Wendy came into the cocktail hour from her home on the Circle. She looked concerned but not enough not to order up a glass of wine that she downed in nearly two gulps. She put the glass back on the bar for a refill.

Dave said, "What's wrong?"

Wendy responded, "My mystery caller from Washington, D.C. called again just a little while ago. He told me he had a minor update on Dev. He said that his contact exchanged about three sentences with him about his mission. He said that Dev told him to tell me that he missed me and loved me very much. The contact said he looked healthy and alert. He then apologized for the lack of information, and hung up."

On that note the tears started to flow down Wendy's cheeks. Dave rushed out from behind the bar to hold the woman. Wendy and Dave were closest of friends, and he could only imagine how she must hurt with Dev away on some dangerous mission.

Dave and the few others that knew about Dev's absence from home and the Circle felt powerless to do anything other than console Wendy, particularly after she had the cryptic calls from some handler based somewhere in D.C. Moreover, since Dave had known him, Dev had never been away this long on one of his 'missions'. Usually, they were a day or two -- a week or two, at most.

Wendy shook off her hurt and dried her tears. She forced a smile on her face and kissed Dave. "You need to come and visit me some night very soon. I've missed you. With Dev gone, people think I'm untouchable. I'm even more touchable now. I need you to fuck the stuffing out of me and then cuddle me to sleep."

Dave kissed her very tenderly. "I love you, and I'll be there tonight -- for both of us."

* * * * *

Tuesday evening, Eliot, Frank, and Patty showed up for cocktail and dinner time. Eliot was amazed that the bar was open with no money exchanged. Dave explained some of the underlying reasons to him. Mainly, this was another way the Circle could encourage the interaction between members and with pledges. Several other students were also at the event and dinner.

Alice sat at the bar with Patty, who was conforming to the dress code by wearing only the bottom portion of a bikini. She explained, "Your suit is so brief. I have to go shopping and find a bikini that wasn't designed for an old lady like the one I'm wearing."

Alice shrugged, "You were modest and we're getting you to the opposite condition. How're the other challenges we gave you going?"

Patty smiled, "I like studying naked with the guys. Their erections come and go as they look at me. We've gotten to laughing at the phenomena. The best place we found to study was this afternoon in your core library. We're out of sight from the general populace here, but in sight of each other. We are getting used to the nudity, at least among the three of us."

The two men nodded in agreement with what she'd said. "My penis has a mind of its own as to whether he will react to Patty or not," Eliot said.

Alice said, "Do this. Start your next study session with each of you showing your genitals to the others in detail, and explaining what feels good where, when you masturbate. Show the others what areas you want to have licked or sucked on."

The three neophytes all sucked in their breath in shock, but no one argued.

Alice turned to Patty. "As for you, I'd like you to flash your tits and-or pussy at someone of the opposite sex other than here at the Circle or with your two friends. I suggest you do it subtly, as though the action were a mistake and they just happened to get lucky. See what you can do before Saturday." She laughed.

Patty asked, "Did you do this?"

Alice nodded and used air quotes. "I 'accidentally' sent my boss a nude picture of myself. Supposedly, it was meant for my husband and my boss just happened to 'mistakenly' receive it. You can get creative in how you do it. Check how you feel before, during, and after the event. I'll ask."

Alice turned to the two men, "I'll add to your 'to do' list, as well. Each of you is to flirt with some girl that you barely know. Learn how to flirt as a male without crossing over some daring bounding -- like inappropriate touching. There are books on how guys can flirt with girls. Devour one or two of them. Do not worry about rejection. You won't be asking for anything if you're doing the kind of flirting that I'm thinking about."

The two guys nodded numbly.

As they ate, Patty engaged Alice, "I read in Cricket's book that after dinner ... well ... people kind of ..."

Alice interrupted, "We find someone we love and make love with them, usually either on the patio or in the core living room. A few prefer their own bedrooms. Most of us enjoy group sex, and yes, we may even swap partners back and forth over an evening."

Dave intervened, "There was a quote in the book you need to remember, and it will apply to you as both pledge and member if you decide to join the Circle; that is, 'consenting adults can do whatever they like about sex'. Please think about that statement and all that it implies."

Patty almost whispered, "Thank you. That confirmed what I thought I read."

Alice chuckled to herself. Cricket's words about the group sex in the book were quite explicit, plus she even gave some examples including one for herself where she'd swapped back and forth with Aaron Prentiss, Ken Toomey, and Taylor Volker several times over a two-hour period. She even mentioned how Julie had come by and lapped up the men's cum from both Taylor and her pussies. She was sure that Patty had read that. Perhaps hearing is believing.

Frank and Eliot nodded at the question and answer.

Eliot reached over and put a warm hand on Patty's shoulder in an empathetic gesture of support. He said, "Don't worry. You don't have to plunge into this and suddenly start behaving like you've been doing this all your life. You can slide into this gradually as you loosen up."

Alice nodded, "Thank you, Frank. That's right -- all of you. You don't suddenly have to start making love -- that means having sex -- with a hundred men and a hundred women. You adapt slowly, and as you are comfortable you open your own horizons. I see my role as suggesting actions to you that have proved to help me and others to loosen up. It's okay to slow me down to your own speed of accomplishment."

As dinner ended and the dishes were cleared away by part of the cleanup crew, the newbies sat and watched what happened. It didn't take long before they saw across the room Gary Deville and Candy Hotchkiss making out. He soon had two fingers sawing in and out of her pussy, and she was obviously delighted by the act. They were kissing like it was their final goodbye as earth ended.

Next to them, Doug Quigley and Joan Paige had just gotten naked. Joan layback on one of the chaises, and the three spectators watched as he gently sank his erection into her willing pussy. They started to piston together.

Further over, Owen and Jazz were just starting to also fuck. More and more of the chaises filled up with mostly couples, but a few were two women and a man. On one chaise, three women were doing things together.

Patty stood and announced to her friends, "Come on. Time to go. We've seen enough for one night. I still have some studying to do." The three headed off down the hall towards the Circle Library. As they walked, Patty paused and removed the last of her clothing. This was nude study time.

Saturday afternoon, Frank, Eliot, and Patty sat with Austin, Hank, Hillary, and Wyatt, when Alice, Dave, and Dori came out to join them. Alice asked, "How's it going?"