Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the class milled around collecting their shoes and other things, Cricket, Lean, and Gary came up to Dave and Pete. Lean spoke, "Oh, most exalted belt levels, we three beseech you to work with us on Sunday afternoon for an hour so that we can accelerate our advancement. Others may also want to join us."

The two men chuckled, "We can work out with you, but we are not qualified to teach any of what Wan Suh brings us."

A few feet away, Wan Suh turned and smiled at the group, "But practice of past lessons is good thing to do. Practicing katas is also important." He winked at Pete and Dave, essentially giving them approval to aid their classmates. "Practice, don't instruct."

Dave checked with Pete and then announced to the others, "If any of you want to join us on Sunday afternoon about two o'clock, we'll do a work out, practice our katas, and revisit some of our lessons. Pete and I will try to lead the group, and Alice if she can make it."

The sounds of approval filled the room just before people started leaving. Off to one side, one of the cameramen from the reality TV series finished capturing what had been going on for the past ninety minutes.

* * * * *

Wednesday just after lunch at home, an unusual event took place. Dave, Alice, and Pam joined several other parents to watch through the one-way glass at what was happening in the home-schooling classroom.

Highly unusual, but Matthew and Rose had joined Taylor, Maddy, Athena, and Samantha to talk to the kids about the Circle and their families. Samantha hadn't informed the parents of much more than that. She was always busy arranging stimulating classes for the kids.

The children sitting right in front of the glass window were those targeted for the activity.

Matthew deferred to Rose after Samantha introduced them. The kids all knew them anyway because the two had often come to babysit or tend the children during their weekend slumber parties at Scarlett's home.

Rose started, "We wanted to make you more aware of how you are different from many other people and children that live outside our gates. Does that interest any of you?"

Several heads nodded.

"Who knows of a few differences?"

Jimmy Marbury said, "Most outside kids only have one or two parents."

Johnny Prentiss said in a disgruntled tone, "Yeah, sometimes it seems like we have dozens of adults telling us what to do."

The adults watching the class all laughed, certain that they couldn't be heard in the classroom.

Willow Connor said, "A lot of those people get divorces from each other. Their families break apart. I feel so sorry for them when their mommy and daddy split apart."

Rose looked at each pupil and encouraged them to speak.

Sarah Mason said, "I think the people outside our gates argue with each other all the time."

Lauren Paige said, "The adults in the Circle make love a lot."

Rose said, "Do any of these differences bother any of you?"

The kids obviously weren't bothered by the differences, except to feel sorry for the people outside the gates.

Sarah said, "Most people that are families are a mom and dad with kids. We have moms and dads and kids."

Zoe Iverson said, "I get a lot more attention and love than I think some regular kids do."

Rose asked, "Do any of you wish you were living outside the Circle?"

Johnny said with a touch of sarcasm, "Yeah, closer to an ice cream store and a place that sells pizzas."

Dave turned to his wives and said, "A man has to have his priorities." Laughter resulted.

Willow looked at Matthew and Rose. She asked, "How old were you when you two knew you wanted to be a couple?"

Matthew said, "About your age. Rose knew right away. I went along with her thinking. I love her very much."

Rose said, "When you start to mix with people outside our Circle what do you think they will say about you and how you live?"

There was silence. The kids had no idea.

Rose gestured at Matthew.

Matt said, "When I was a little older -- junior high school mostly, I would get teased and not in a nice way about how I had lots of moms and dads. They said unkind things about my mom and called her names -- me, too. Mostly, the other kids had no appreciation for how I was being raised. They thought I had to be raised just like they were. Later, in high school, I became more of a curiosity -- I was someone strange, almost like from another planet. The older you get; at least more people will tolerate how you grew up and how you live, but not entirely."

Matt continued, "Somewhere in there, dad got interviewed and it appeared in the newspaper several times. I was still in middle school. The other students read those articles, and it kind of stopped a lot of the teasing because they understood what was going on in my life."

Samantha entered the fray from where she'd been watching, "So, there are lot of differences between how you all are being raised and how children outside our gates are being raised; is one way better than the other?"

A long silence prevailed among the children in the group. Zoe finally said, "I'm sure the answer is no. They're just different, like one person's skin is dark and another is light. One isn't better than the other; they're just different."

Samantha said, "So, how do some people react to differences? Tell me some of the good ways that they do."

Jimmy's hand shot up, "The learn from the other person and get ideas."

Willow said, "Yeah, they find better ways to solve some of their problems, and maybe the other person does, too."

The class discussion continued for another half-hour, stressing that people needed to be tolerant and understanding of each other. As was often the case, there were two TV cameras: one making a video of the kids, and another of the parents watching.

* * * * *

Dave had been placed on his back, and his two female protagonists of the evening were carefully orchestrating their pleasure. Scarlett was marvelously naked and perched carefully above her husband's eager mouth, as his lips, tongue, and one hand tended to her sex. Mostly, she was moaning how wonderful everything in her life was.

The other female character in Dave's evening had straddled his body and played rubbing his cock against her slit as she told him how good she knew he'd feel when he was deep inside her teenage pussy. Dave wasn't sure where she'd learned her colorful vocabulary, but Rose really knew how to talk dirty, especially to her step-daddy.

Rose went into a sexy rant, "Oh, daddy. You have mommy's pussy on your tongue, and I can see you thrusting up into her pussy and licking up all her wonderful tasting female juices. When you do that to my little teenage pussy, I just come and come in bushel baskets of orgasmic juices.

"Oh, look at mommy twerking on your tongue. I can do that on your cock ... do you like this? Does it feel different from how mommy does it daddy? I hope you can cum many times in my pussy tonight. I want to be dripping your beautiful white jizz all day tomorrow. I'll walk around the patio and people will see that baby batter dripping down my legs and know that my daddy fucked my ever-loving brains out."

Dave moaned, and the extra vibrations set Scarlett off. She moaned and clutched her daughter as another orgasm swept through her hot body. "Ooooooh, fuck!" she gasped.

Rose teased, "Mom, did you realize how hot a mother-daughter-daddy threesome could be. I want to do this every night for the rest of my life."

Scarlett was breathing with some difficulty after the intense orgasm. She managed to say, "Oh, but what about that cute guy you live with?"

Rose stayed on whatever script she had playing in her cute teenage head. "Oh, Matt will be right here ready to take over while Dave rests. You should try fucking my boyfriend? He has a really nice cock just like daddy."

Scarlett read his mind, "Yes, I want to do that, maybe Saturday night. I'll try since Rose insisted ... and you know I can never say 'No' to my daughter." She moved off of Dave's face and sat next to the couple in a lewd and revealing position.

Even Dave had to laugh at that statement.

Rose started a little chant as she vigorously bounced up and down with Dave's cock driving into her lithe teenage body. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." The chant went on as she locked eyes with Dave. Their union was the result of a major redefinition in their relationship a few months earlier.

Dave glanced across the room, able to see now that Scarlett had moved off his face. Matthew was sawing his studly cock into Bridget. Alice had mounted Jake in the reverse cowgirl position and apparently was doing everything she could to show off the penetration fuck for her husband.

Dave felt himself harden further inside Rose -- if that were even possible. Every time he saw one of his wives fucking another man, he derived tremendous arousal from the visual images.

There was no difference from wife to wife, except with Alice. Alice had been the first he'd watched have sex with someone else -- Dev Conner. She'd done the same thing then, years earlier, that she was doing now -- reverse cowgirl and showing off for her husband.

Bridget, both his niece and his wife, also seemed to be making sure that Dave could see her pussy with the cock driving in and out of her. She had large labia minora, and he could see them collapse and perhaps even go inside her slightly and then see them pull out clutching onto the sides of the long cock screwing her. God, what a sight.

Rose had watched his eyes and even felt his further arousal, not that she wasn't enough all by herself. Add in her mother whom he could still taste on his lips, and the evening was complete.

Rose teased, "Oh, you like watching your wife getting her brains fucked out while you do the same to your daughter? I could feel your cock grow another two inches inside me. You are wonderful to arouse. You arouse me. I watched you making love to Nancy a few nights ago, and I must have leaked a gallon of my girl juice all over the chair before I could stand up on weak knees. You're so sexy."

Dave chuckled, "Sexy? I don't think so. I'll accept virile as an adjective. I have a huge libido, and, knock on wood, a continued ability to please my partners."

Rose leaned down and kissed him, dragging her teenage tits across his chest. "You're sexy in my book. I think that except for Matthew you're the only other man in the Circle that can enjoy an orgasm five or six times in one evening."

Dave said, "It has to be a long evening, honey. Usually, I'm out of gas after four."

Rose did a little fake swoon. "Oh, goody. You have at least two more after this one. Mommy got the first one. I get the second one. Who'd you have in mind for the third and fourth of the night?"

Dave leaned forward and sucked on her left breast, returning the nipple to a white-hot state of arousal. He teased, "You decide. You could even stay." He twisted her nipple with two fingers and Rose groaned; he felt her pussy spasm around his cock.

Rose put a finger on her cheek and said in a teasing tone, "Why, TWO hot males are going to put their great big cocks in my little itty-bitty teenage pussy in the second round. I promised Luke and Wyatt that they could have a shot at me. They don't know about DPing me, yet, but I'll show them how to do me together."

Rose leaned beside her on the bed and picked up her cellphone. She continued to ride Dave. Her thumbs flew over the screen as she looked at it. Just as she was setting the phone back on the bed, it buzzed with a reply.

Rose leaned down and kissed Dave, again toying with her breasts on his chest. She fed on tit to his mouth and he devoured the flesh.

Rose said, "I set you up for the rest of the night with the next youngest pussies in the Circle. Hillary and Danica are going to be here in about a half-hour. I figure we might be done by then. See, you get another teenage pussy and one only a year older. All that young pussy will make you get all hard and horny again. Do you know I'm that way ALL the time? You and I don't fuck often enough. You're very satisfying."

Dave continued to gnaw on her left breast. Scarlett had been chuckling over her daughter's teasing. Of course, she'd done the same in the past, and was capable of much more.

Dave turned to Scarlett and asked, "Hey, you want to play with the kids with me?"

She laughed, "No, I'll leave you to the younger set, plus I add my vote that you are very pleasing through two or three rounds of lovemaking. I have a date with another member of the Prentiss family -- your brother, and another male or female of his choosing."

Dave lapped at Rose's breast but talked to Scarlett. "He won't bring anybody else. He's wanted to get you all alone for a long time he told me. I think it has to do with some fantasy he constructed long ago about you. I think it might have something to do with the Avengers, so you might toy with him a bit."

"Oh, thank you for that bit of information. I'll have fun with it later, role playing with him."

"Mooooom, you're distracting him."

Rose closed her eyes and concentrated on steering the large cock she was riding to just the right places inside her velvet teenage pussy.

Dave whispered to her and she nodded enthusiastically. About thirty seconds later, the two of them exploded into one another as their orgasms arrived. Rose ended up dropping to Dave's chest and cuddling into his arms as they kissed and allowed the ocean wave of pleasure to swirl through their minds and bodies.

* * * * *

Life is what happens while you had other plans. Dave thought of that expression as he wove his motorcycle through afternoon traffic along Fruitville Road and then along the Tamiami Trail as he raced to the hospital. His brain was a jumble with what might be going on.

Only ten minutes earlier, Jenny had come to his office doorway and interrupted him. "Dave, get to the cardiac unit at Sarasota Memorial Hospital ASAP. Your mother just called and Roy had a heart attack at work and is in there. She said he's alive, but barely. Hurry."

Jenny's own voice cracked. She and dozens of other women loved Roy. He was the older father figure in the Circle, and many of the women loved him if for only that reason. He was exceptionally nice and always helpful.

Roy had proved himself time and again a close friend to the Prentiss family. He'd been Alice's boss at Knightsbridge Manufacturing, pulling her along with him as he rose to the CFO position. He'd defended her and taken her side when Newhouse, the CEO, had discovered Alice's career in pornography. The outcome was that Newhouse did nothing and just waited for the clamor to die down.

Roy had pulled Dori along, too; helping her move up to run part of financial operations for the large conglomerate. There were other Circle members, too; down in the trenches that he pulled aside, gave special projects to; and helped mentor.

Roy had wanted to work until he was seventy and then retire. He had six years to go to that goal. Dave wondered what would happen now.

Dave found a parking space at the hospital that just fit his Harley. The valet attendant told him he'd keep an eye on it. Dave rushed into the hospital, and finally found the waiting room for the cardiac unit.

Dave found his mother on her cellphone in the cardiac waiting room. There were a couple of other people in the room. She ended her call and threw herself into her son's arms. "I'm so glad you're here. Roy's in trouble. They're taking him to an operating room as we speak."

"What happened?"

"Roy was at work and started to feel bad. He said his arms went numb. He reached out for help to his secretary just before he collapsed at his desk. Dori was also there and called 9-1-1, and here he is. The doctors were just here. The EMTs kept him alive on the trip to the hospital. He's on his own now, but they're going inside.

"He has two occlusions. The one they think put him under was his LAD artery -- I think they explained it as his lateral arterior descending artery. The other is nearby. They're going to put in two stents and then put him in the ICU for three days to see if they work. The stents are medicated to help resist rejection."

"What can we do?"

"Not much, right now," Elise said. "Because I'm his wife, I could give approval to operate. As I said, he's going under the procedure right now. I think they go into his body all the way to his heart from his groin. I don't know physiology that well."

Just then Grace Anders burst into the room. "What's happening with Roy? Alice just called me and gave me a one sentence description."

Elise filled in the nurse what was going on. Grace went behind some of the closed doors and came back five minutes later. She said, "They have him spread-eagled on the operating table in one of the ORs. I couldn't see what they were doing, but there are about ten people in there tending to him. I know these people; they're the best in the southeast and maybe the country."

Lisa Taggart swept into the room second later with tears streaming from her eyes. Grace and Elise brought her up to speed. She hugged everyone and then left.

Dave and Elise sat, mostly thinking to themselves. About an hour later, a doctor came into the room. "Mrs. Goodman?"

Elise said, "Here!" The doctor came over.

"I'm Doctor Rossow. I was one of the doctors attending your husband." He looked at Dave.

"Roy is my stepfather. We're very close." Dave held Elise's hand.

"The stents were easy to place. We did two of them, and didn't see any other areas in the two arteries we were in that required attention. We're free of his body now, and he is functioning entirely on his own. The anesthesia should wear off in thirty to sixty minutes, but he'll be groggy. Right now, we have a nurse stationed with him around the clock monitoring his pulse. The first hour is touchy in these things; after that the risk drops rapidly.

Neither I nor Dr. Bemben, the other cardiac doctor who worked with me see any issues. We will be checking in frequently with him for the next couple of days. He'll be in the ICU, but if you are willing to suit up, you two could go in and see him after he's been conscious for over an hour. That'd be maybe around seven o'clock this evening."

Dave and Elise thanked the doctor for his report. There were a few questions they got answered. Dave suggested they take a walk and get dinner at Pacific Rim, a restaurant serving Oriental cuisine adjacent to the hospital on Hillview Street. Since they had two hours, they went in that direction.

Dave called back to the Circle, reaching Ty who'd just gotten home from work. He gave him the report, knowing that Ty would broadcast the news over the PA system in the core living room and patio areas. Everybody would know soon, beyond a few that Elise had already contacted.

Later, Dave and Elise suited up in hospital garb after thoroughly scrubbing away any nasty germs. The nurse urged them not to touch the patient and to continue to wear the provided face masks and latex gloves. They were allowed ten minutes.

Elise and Roy had a teary reunion. She told him how much she loved him and didn't want him 'checking out' on her anytime soon. He wasn't too talkative, and still under effects of the anesthesia, but he told her she was his one true love for all time.

Dave said a few words of love and support, reminding him that he had well over a hundred people at home that were concerned and sending their love to him.

After that the nurse hustled them from the room as another nurse monitored the pulse in his feet, and then listened with a stethoscope to his heart.

Back at the Circle that evening, there was little to report other than what they'd told Ty earlier, plus that they'd seen Roy.