Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People filed out into the warm and moist Caribbean air. Coming from Florida there wasn't that much difference, but Dave knew that visitors were often coming from the chilly spring that continued to plague the northeast cities and thus they felt a huge change in climate.

Five mini-buses drove over the tarmac and parked beside the plane. On the other side of the plane there was also a crew and panel truck just starting to transfer the luggage people had brought from the plane's belly to the truck. Everyone would connect with their bags at the villa. The idea was to enjoy and not worry about the things most travelers struggled with.

People quickly got onto one of the fifteen person jitneys and were whisked away towards the villa. In the vehicle Dave was on, Alice Grace, Felicia, and Monica stood as soon as they were clear of the airport and stripped off their clothing except for their small thongs.

The women from the Circle on the bus were inspired and joined in: Marie, Lora, Kellie, and Jordan. There was a lot of laughter and cheering from the men, most of whom were in shorts and t-shirts. The van's driver was laughing and spending too much time looking in his rear-view mirror.

Alice Grace came and sat in Dave's lap and after some romantic kisses, fed her nearest breast into his mouth so that he could suck on her nipple and arouse her more than she was by just the thought of the decadent weekend.

Dave was more than happy to comply with her needs. As his mouth got busy, he allowed a hand to wander into her tiny thong and start to stroke her very wet slit and her clitoris. Alice moaned into more kisses with him as his fingers started to saw in and out of her body.

Several other couples on the bus had formed and were becoming equally engrossed in each other. Deke, from Mark's side, had discovered Marie Thereaux. They were making out like the end of the world was near. Marie seemed the aggressor in that pair. She had his cock out and was slowly running one hand up and down his steely shaft. Deke moved his kisses to her breasts as they bounced along the country roads.

Deke finally cursed and moaned and came, filling Marie's hand with his spunk. She looked pleased as a peach, and after his last surges of jizz she licked everything off her hand and wrist as he and several others looked on.

He renewed his assault on Marie, thrusting his fingers into her juicy twat, and rapidly stroking her G-spot. Marie came only a few minutes later with a loud shriek as she slammed her legs together around his hand to stop his hand from pummeling her cunt.

About that time, Alice also succumbed to Dave's persistent fingering of her pussy and sucking on her breasts. Her orgasm was quieter, but more physical. Her entire body went into spasms as she closed her eyes and gave into the moment. For a second, Dave thought she was having some kind of seizure.

Kim was in the seat across the aisle; she saw Dave's concern. "When Alice has a 'Big One' that's what she does. She's yours for the rest of time."

Dave smiled, "Wait until I give her The Experience, then."

Alice muttered as she coasted down, "Oh, God, I'll die. I already love you. Yes, over this weekend you have to do that for me."

Kim grinned, "Please put me on your dance card for the same thing, Dave."

Dave said, "I guess I'll be a popular guy. I thought Mark and some of the others did that for you."

Kim laughed, "Haven't you ever heard of variety? Why do you think we're all so open about sex? Besides loving other people, we also love the variety in our physical experiences. That's this trip -- thirty of us, and thirty of you from the Circle."

Dave chuckled as he hugged Alice and kissed her again.

Chapter 22 -- Party at the Worthington Villa

Mark's villa on St. Croix was large. The original house had been capable of sleeping about twenty or more, but he'd enlarged it about two years earlier so it could accommodate a hundred people, providing many of them were willing to double up. The enlarged home consisted of two long sides at a slight angle to each other. The 'Great Room' centered on both wings, with a huge media room on one side, and the kitchen-dining areas on the other side.

Dave laughed at the room assignments that Cindy W. made for the group. She'd carefully paired up men and women from the two groups with each other. Dave was pleased to have Alice Grace as his assigned companion. Neither of them were expected to spend any time together unless they were so inclined. Their room was spacious, a good place to base either of them if they chose to wander elsewhere.

They hadn't been in the villa more than five minutes after the last jitney arrived, when the women went completely nude. Various items of clothing appeared in small piles around the home, especially near the majestic stairway or the sideboard near the elevator.

A few of the men met the challenge, but many just stripped down to their briefs, bathing suit, or boxers and stopped there. Without hesitation, several couples briefly made out and then disappeared towards some bedroom to start the festivities. Many went outside to the waiting chaises and pool.

Alice came over to Dave and hugged him, her generous and up-tilted breasts pushing against his chest as her excited nipples tried to etch her initials there. She smiled at him. "I'm glad we're roommates. I really do want to spend a lot of time making love with you. I have some sharing to do, too, but we can talk after lunch. I want to be alone with you."

Dave felt her cryptic remarks peculiar, but knew he'd find out in an hour or two, so wasn't too stressed out about it.

There was some hired help in the house, and ignoring everyone's state of undress they set out a buffet lunch as many in the group started to frolic in the pool, or ran down the curved path to the beach area below the bluff the home sat on.

Dave, Deke, Janet, and Sandy sat together at lunch. Some of the discussion focused on the new addition to the villa and how livable that had made the place for Mark's entire tribe when the all opted to fly down. Deke estimated that the last time they'd all been there had been well over a year earlier.

Dave asked how Mark had handled getting labor, building permits, inspections, and things like that in order to pull off the construction in such a short period of time.

Deke laughed, "Would it help you to know that almost concurrent with the building of the new wing, that the local government got a new building housing all the government offices, the police department, and part of the fire department?"

Dave laughed. "Ah, a little quid pro quo."

"I think it was the hand of a grateful and benevolent part-time resident that wanted to provide a stable platform for the government on this island where he liked to vacation." Deke laughed again.

"Owen Bennett seems to be able to pull off similar deeds. I guess I need to up the ante to the games I play in."

Janet leaned into Dave and kissed his shoulder. She whispered in his ear, "You can up my ante any time you feel the urge. I know Sandy would like to play, too."

Deke clutched his chest in mock heart attack. "I guess I'm just chopped liver in this game of life and love."

Sandy kissed Deke. "Well, I guess we can give you a mercy fuck, if that's all it would take to satisfy you."

Deke perked right up. "Oh, goody. A mercy fuck. I love those."

Janet said in an aside to Dave, "We truly love Deke and tease him all the time. He's one of our favorites."

As they ate lunch, Dave asked Janet, "Say, I've been meaning to ask, you and Sandy, Troy, and Dan all live near Atlanta, right?"

Janet responded, "Yes, on the southeast side of the City, kind of near the airport. Sandy and Dan live about two blocks away. The guys work together."

Dave explained, "I have a couple of reasons for asking. First, I might be working down near Forsyth from time to time, and looking for temporary accommodations. Second, some others in the Circle and I have been mentoring a small group of like-minded people near there in setting up a Circle-like operation, complete with all amenities -- and I mean all. They're very nice people and if they were nearer to Sarasota, we'd look for a way to fold them into the Circle, but they're not. Anyway, my second question, is whether you'd be interested in meeting them and possibly participating?"

Janet said, "First off, don't look any further for a place to stay. You can stay with us, and even warm my bed as often as you need, even full time. We have the space and can make it VERY comfortable for you. You know, hot and cold running pussy all the time."

Sandy interrupted, "I want to make the same offer." She then giggled. "Maybe you go back and forth."

Janet looked at Sandy and then said, "As to your second question, we'd love to meet them and fully participate to see if we feel the chemistry is right. You think it would be?"

"I do. They welcomed me and made me feel right at home. We had one couple come down to Sarasota to see our operation, and then others explored with us. They became full participants the one evening they stayed over, and were wonderful. They both made a lot of friends and engendered a lot of affection.

"Three of us went to Georgia a couple of weeks later. They had a party to welcome us, and it felt very comfortable. We made love with many of the people in the group, and I passed along The Experience to five of the women. They pleaded that we come back and stay longer.

"I've been waiting to ask you two about your possible interest. I only told them I had some other equally-inclined friends near Atlanta who might be interested. Just on that basis they're interested in meeting you."

"How do we get in touch with them?"

"I'll give you Bret and Jean's contact information this weekend. You could call and introduce yourselves. I'd just arrange a get-together of some kind. My guess is that they'll invite you to visit during some afternoon, have dinner with them, and then, if the chemistry is right, stay and enjoy the sexual benefits of some hot, new friends."

Janet said, "You make it sound so easy."

"Because it is. I could call Bret and Jean, my main contacts in their group this weekend with you beside me and do the introduction over the telephone. It'd be fun to tease them with what we're doing and where we are."

"I like that personal touch better than me calling up like a telemarketer selling pussy." She smiled.

Dave looked up and down her naked body where she sat beside him. "You're not like any telemarketer I ever knew."

She teased, "I'm sure, and I can prove it if you'll spend about an hour with me. Sandy would like to be there, too. Maybe you should make that two hours."

Deke laughed, "Careful of those two. They're dangerous and have been that way ever since they discovered their husbands cheated on them with Elsa and Cindy."

Dave said, Whoa! Do I know this story?"

Janet and Sandy laughed. Janet said, "I'll tell you. It was years ago -- a decade or more. Troy and Dan were in Tampa doing business and there was a restaurant and club in their hotel. They were watching the dancing after dinner, and saw Elsa and Cindy along with Mark's other wives and Mark. They didn't know who he was, but he seemed to have a surfeit of women with him, so they took a chance and asked the two of them to dance. At first, they turned them down because they'd been bad girls in Mark's book earlier in the day. They'd done something stupid about catching some guy that was spooking the whole family and had gotten spanked. I think they flashed the guys, too. They were being contrite.

"Anyway, about fifteen minutes later Elsa and Cindy came to our husbands, and said they'd changed their minds and wanted to dance. Later, they told me that Mark had encouraged them to dance with the men and do 'whatever else' came to mind. They still wanted to be naughty so they pursued Troy and Dan with great intent.

"After some dancing, where they somehow revealed they wore no underwear, the four of them went up to Troy's room where they proceeded to fuck away a large portion of the night. The next night, the guys returned home with a pledge of mutual silence. We would never have known, except for what happened next.

"A few months later, Troy got a call from Elsa inviting the two men AND their wives -- Sandy and me, to one erotic and really special house party. The guys were also baited about having more sex with them, but they were told they had to tell us about their earlier meeting.

"Both Troy and Dan confessed their earlier indiscretions to us, and also told us about the invitation to a party in a high-rise condominium with guaranteed intimacy with the east coast's hottest billionaire. We were intrigued, and Sandy and I didn't want to turn down the opportunity to meet a real billionaire and see where and how he lived.

"Troy and I called Elsa back, and she had Cindy there with her. On that call we learned that the girls had done a video of them fucking during their one-night stand. We all watched the video, and it was hot as sin and made us hornier than a Louisiana tree toad in the spring.

"Well, Sandy and I were really pissed at the guys, but after watching the video multiple time we fucked them into the ground -- swapping about, I might add. We told them we wanted to attend the party. Sandy and I talked and figured what was good for the goose is good for the gander. We decided to have the time of our lives at the party ... and we did. We pretty much fucked the entire weekend and not with our husbands, either. We were real sluts.

"We had a ball, and were fully converted to Mark and his wives' way of life ... or lifestyle, I guess you could say. Mark gave Sandy and me The Experience, and we fell in love with him, and he really liked us. Just like that, we became part of his intimate circle of friends. We spend as much time with his clan or tribe or whatever you want to call it as we can. Much of that time is sexual or sexually-oriented."

"What about Troy and Dan?" Dave asked.

"They slowly adapted to the fact that Sandy and I were hornier than they were and would fuck anybody, anytime, anywhere. We'd turned into super sluts. They followed our pussies into Mark's group and now are well-adapted to all the activities. By the way, they still have a 'thing' about Elsa and Cindy, and the feeling is mutual. None of us are jealous either, because we know that none of us are out to break-up anybody else's relationships."

Dave chuckled, "That's some story. I guess those of us in our large groups each have some unique story about how we got started in this lifestyle."

Sandy asked, "What's your story?"

Dave chuckled, "Alice, my prim and proper wife, drove into work one day, parked her car, and then discovered her best friend and work mate fucking one of the salesmen in her company in the parked car next to hers. That led to a discussion over lunch between the two women, and subsequent challenges to get Alice ... and me ... to loosen up -- sexually, relationally, and about any way you could think. We knew we were behind the curve in those areas because of how we'd been raised, so we accepted the challenges. Those led us, and some of our really close neighbors, to have sex together. That group formed the basis for what is now the Circle."

Janet volunteered, "We try to watch every episode of The Circle on television. We think you're all so brave to let yourselves be videoed and put on TV. I bet your fan mail is really crazy."

Dave nodded, "It is. We do get some hate mail, but most of it comes from people who are curious, supportive, and even horny. We're putting together a short book about how to loosen up and how to start a Circle of their own. Cricket is again writing those in her spare time."

Janet speculated, "And these folks in Atlanta came to your attention that way?"

Dave shook his head. "No. Their initial contact pre-dated the airing of the TV show, that's why we pay a little more attention to them. The man I mentioned, Bret, called me at work one day. His wife had tracked me down based on the trail of cookie crumbs I left in the news media before then as various events occurred that revealed some things about the Circle and our polyamorous lifestyle."

Sandy pushed, "And that group near us is all nice people?"

"Every one of them. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time with them and bond as friends. Saturday, let's call Bret and Jean at home and make contact. Bring your calendars and we can set up an initial meeting for you after we get home from here."

The group lingered over lunch. Bunny Johnson, one of the few students that wanted to come on the trip, joined the group and flirted outrageously with Deke. He seemed more than eager to ogle her hot naked body when she wasn't rubbing it against him. She initially got his attention by tickling his ear with her tuft of pubic hair.

A few nude couples and one F-F-M threesome claimed some of the chaises beside the large pool. Their goals were obviously sexual because they were putting on a show for the others still at the picnic tables as fingers filled pussies or grasped rigid erections, and then went to work. One couple had already started to fuck -- Ryan from Mark's group and Millie from the Circle.

Janet asked Dave, "Feeling inspired?"

Dave grinned, "Definitely. What do you suggest?"

"Sandy and I like to go down to the beach. Why don't we all go down there? There are air mattresses down there and because of the bluff this time of day it's a little shady and hence cooler."

The five of them got up from the table and strolled past the patio chaises watching as they went. They went down the curvy path to the beach, leaving the last of their clothes and picking up some beach towels from a storage locker down there. Dave noted eight air mattresses scattered around on the beach and next to the bluff the villa sat on. Each one was anchored by some kind of small chain so it wouldn't blow away. Janet explained that they'd probably been put out for the group to use that morning.

Deke and Bunny quickly adopted the first air mattress. She welcomed him into her arms immediately and they started to make out as their hands fondled every available genital in range. Dave knew that Bunny would give a great ride and be a superb receptacle for Deke's load.

Janet picked a slightly larger air mattress two over from Deke's, and Sandy and she immediately sat on it and patted the space between them for Dave. Sandy said, "This one is king-size, so it's better for the three of us. Most of the others are queen-size."

Dave lay between the two women, wrapping his arms around each of them and pulling them in close for kisses. Their hands were both on his shaft and balls, gently massaging and stroking, making his hardness even harder, and his length even longer.

Sandy said, "I'm dripping cunt juice I'm so excited to be with you."

Janet said, "Me, too. I hope you have a lot of stamina."

Dave teased, "Well, Alice Grace brought me off on the bus here from the airport. I don't suppose you know how to compensate for that, do you?"

Janet laughed, "I just might have a solution, depending on how much you like to watch two women make love to one another?"

Dave grinned, "I do, actually. Let me shift to the mattress beside us." He got up and moved as the two women rolled into each other's arms and started some very familiar kisses. Moments later, Sandy moved and the two got into an instantaneous, noisy, and sloppy sixty-nine with Janet. The show was shifting into Act Two.

Hours later, Dave awoke briefly to the feel of a second naked female body slipping under the sheet with him. He didn't open his eyes but did smile to himself at the joy of feeling loved and desired by multiple women.

When Dave did awaken after his requisite six hours of sleep, he first felt some erect nipples against his back as a warm female spooned against him. She had one arm draped over his torso in a lazy way with the hand hanging limply by his shoulder. He could feel her gentle breathing against the nape of his neck. Cindy, Elsa's sister, was still asleep and obviously content with her situation.