Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You met Matthew? I asked him to be sure you were included in our activities."

"Oh, yes. He's a stud, like his stepfather. We had a half-dozen really great fucks, and that was just between Friday and Sunday, and didn't count the other guys he orchestrated into my little black velvet love tunnel. Rose gave me some great pointers about eating pussy, too; and I tried all the ideas out on her after she'd been fucked a few times."

Dave shook his head, "This is verging on TMI."

"TMI? I do not know that term." Odessa's island accent came through.

"Too much information. It means you're over-sharing information with someone that might like to NOT know the details."

She smiled, "Oh, so I shouldn't tell you about the little orgy we had on Saturday night with Matthew, Rose, Toby, Danica, me, and a couple of other students -- fourteen of us that swapped around and fucked all night long?"

"I get the idea. You ended up happy."

Odessa beamed, "And very full of cum, but Rose ate it out of me as Danica waited her turn. Don't worry, though. I returned the favor a few minutes later and did the other girls, too. I didn't know such a small girl as Rose could hold so much cum."

Dave rolled his eyes and muttered, "Definitely TMI."

Odessa laughed, "Rose said that she loved making love with you. She said she always wanted to be available to you, but that you kind of resist the contact because of your past relationship with her as kind of her father figure."

"That's true," Dave admitted. "She had to really work on me to even get me to have a first time with her."

"Well, I'm here to tell you that you should definitely repeat often with her. She's so in love with you, it hurts. And yes, I know she's also in love with Matt and that the two of them live together. I think that's so cool at their age, but then I guess I'm only a year older."

Dave nodded, "I guess I do, too ... and I'm getting the picture that they and you have really loosened up. My wife Alice and I were at the other extreme at that age. We were wound up tighter than a drum. It took a lot to get us moving in the right direction."

Several additional young men and women Dave didn't know appeared on the patio. Several ordered an omelet and were very friendly with Odessa. Dave prepared this batch as he watched Odessa interact with them. She was social, and not afraid to introduce herself to those she didn't know or comment on how great the party had been.

Dave was closing up the omelet station, when he noted the marshal that had spent his most of his previous evening shift with him appeared between two of the houses. He saw Dave and made a beeline for him. Dave sent Odessa into the kitchen with some of the equipment so he could talk to the man for a couple of minutes.

"Mr. Prentiss, they're on their way back here. We dropped a different man at the guardhouse. He's there with your man Mike Holiday and has alerted him. I'll stay up here in case they decide to do something other than accept the party line."

Dave commented, "They'll recognize me, if they come up here -- and you, for that matter. I think I'll disappear and watch from my upper window. I can also see the guardhouse from up there. Do you want to take a look?"

"Heck, yes. That'll give me a visual on what happens down there."

The two men briskly walked to Dave's home and he led the man upstairs. Dave explained about the likelihood of nudity in his house, as well as the strong possibility of ongoing sex. While the marshal's eyebrows rotated up to near his hairline, he said he'd try to ignore whatever was going on."

The window with the best view of the guardhouse was in the master bedroom. In the master bedroom there were six of Dave's wives. Four of them were making love with someone: Alice with Dale, Cricket with a young man Dave didn't know; Nikky with another young man he'd briefly met the night before and whose name he couldn't remember, and Bridget with Stan Carter, who lived just outside the gates. The other two were watching them and stroking their pussies in a highly erotic way.

Dave tried to ignore the comments from the available women as the two men strolled by, opened the window shade letting in a blast of sunlight into the otherwise dim room, and then pointed towards the Access Road. The two stared at the guardhouse. The marshal also texted his partner in the small structure to tell him they were in view.

Five minutes later, the marshal got a text. He relayed the message, "They just turned onto Christian Grey Road. They should be in sight in seconds."

As expected, the tan sedan appeared and rolled up to the guardhouse. The interchange between the men in the car and Mike took longer than the night before. Dave could see Mike had some paper in his hand, probably the resident's list. Dave knew he could 'dig around' in the area under the window and find lists supposedly one and two-years old. He guessed that Mike was doing that, and even sharing it with the men in the car. A tattered and well-used list a year or two old that didn't show Dev Connor might be more convincing than just telling them that 'fact'.

Another car pulled up behind the sedan seeking entry to the Circle. He saw Mike ask the men to pull their car aside by his gestures. They did and walked back to the guardhouse to continue talking. Dave wasn't sure who was arriving, but Mike waived them through, apparently telling them where to park after checking them in.

Dave cursed, "Damn, I wish we could hear them."

They watched as the men continued to talk, and Mike kept shaking his head. As the two men asked their questions, the usual answer appeared to be 'No'. The marshal shrugged and apparently claimed to only be a friend visiting while his buddy worked.

Eventually, after looking at several sets of really worn out and weather-beaten stapled mats of paper -- the residents list, the men got in their car, pulled around the guardhouse and left.

As soon as the car was out of sight, Dave and the marshal were out his front door at a near run, and trotting to the guardhouse.

Dave pestered Mike, "What happened?"

"They asked for a Devlin Connor or his family. I did as we rehearsed. No one here by that name -- never was, never will be. I showed him the list of residents, and then the ones a year old and two-years old that we still had laying around. I had to dig around in all our other paperwork for them, of course.

"They wanted to know what other gated communities there were in county. I actually laughed at that. I aimed them at five others I knew about, but there have to be a hundred. I told them that. I'm not sure what will come of it, but that seemed to be the key they had -- that somebody named Devlin Connor lived in a gated community in Sarasota County. I pointed out that that included Venice about twenty miles south of here and all the towns in between.

"Oh, yeah, I checked on the Internet for them, but there was no record of such a person, in the county. There's a female doctor by that name about two-hundred miles north of here and she didn't interest them. I showed one of the guys the information that came up on a Google search. The next nearest one was in Michigan, and that was a woman again.

"I'd say the men were disgusted and frustrated that their search came for naught. My guess is that they've had much the same result everywhere they've gone, at least that was the way they acted. I didn't ask why they wanted to find the guy or why they didn't have better information about him. Oh, well."

The two marshals nodded to each other. A third man appeared in a car and picked up the other two. Dave was told, "They're heading back to their hotel. We'll keep in touch if anything changes. Hopefully, you won't see us again."