Loosening Up Bk. 09 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of him, Alice Grace lay sleeping on her back but with part of her body snuggled against his body. The image of the beautiful Sleeping Beauty came to Dave's mind as his eyes focused on her beauty. The light sheet that covered the three bodies in the bed below his hips cut across Alice's body just below her navel. Because she was on her back her breasts had flattened out slightly against her body. Alice's arms were crossed over her chest, squeezing one breast in his direction. He watched her chest rise and fall as she slept.

Dave closed his eyes after a while and just basked in the love he felt from his lovers. He hadn't been with either woman the night before, but there was no doubt about their love for him, or his love for them. He sniffed the morning air, but the only aroma he caught was the hint of jasmine from the vine outside the windows to the room -- plus the remnant of sex he'd had. He'd showered before bed the night before, and Cindy had joined him, coming from places unknown. They hadn't talked, but they'd kissed without pursuing anything sexual with each other and then they'd crawled into bed to sleep. Alice also had a clean feel about her.

Much to his chagrin, Dave's stomach growled. He was a breakfast eater, believing that he needed to put some fuel into his engine to get revved up for the day. The body behind him chuckled. "You're hungry? You have two hot naked women in bed with you, yearning for your cock and spunk, and you're hungry?"

Dave chuckled, too. "The body does what it wants. I have no control."

He rolled onto his back, but tried to maintain the contact with Alice from his waist down. Alice said, "I'm awake ... and I'm hungry, too. I just don't have a body that complains so loudly about the situation."

Cindy draped part of her body across Dave's chest and kissed him. She patted his chest after the kiss and said, "Come on. Let's see what the others are doing and have some breakfast ... THEN you are going to come back here with us or go to the beach or somewhere and plunder our bodies. By the way, the dress code around here is usually nudity or a beach towel around the waist -- nothing more unless we go into town."

The three took turns in the ensuite bath, and then together they went down the hall and stairs and into the great room. Many others were moving around and welcomed them. A breakfast buffet had been set up, and oddly enough one of the waitresses was staffing an omelet station, ready to make a custom omelet for anybody that wanted one. Dave did this job routinely for the Circle, and felt compelled to have an omelet and to see what the 'competition' was doing.

Dave walked over to the young girl and examined her equipment and set up. As he did, she had started to list for him the various ingredients she had ready to use in a custom omelet. He also noted that she was gorgeous and shapely, the way all the other female help at the villa appeared to be. He wondered how this selection criteria had been stated. She had a nametag on her white t-shirt that read, 'Odessa'.

Dave said, "Odessa, I would like an omelet with bacon, sausage, onion, and of course cheese, if you please. I'm also curious how you put up with the nudity and other behaviors around this place. I ask because I live in a similar environment back in the States, and I am seeking your viewpoint on this. I'm Dave, by the way."

Odessa gave him a magnificent smile where her sparkling white teeth shined against her brown skin. She started to prepare the ingredients for his breakfast. "Well, Mr. Dave, I love working here and doing the breakfasts like this. I admire everyone's bodies, as I am ... one of those people that likes nakedness and sex all the time. I'm embarrassed to admit that, but ..."

"Oh, don't be embarrassed," Dave interrupted. "All these people love sex and each other, too. We're very open about it. You fit right in."

Odessa said, "I know. I participated once in some of the goings on ... even the sexual parts, but only a few months ago when the boss' group made a visit. Mr. Worthington's secretary Melanie makes sure we all get tested regularly to be sure we don't have bad germs in case we do decide to play. I got my results yesterday, so I may stay after work and join in." She flashed an inviting smile at him.

"What do you do when Mark and his entourage aren't here?"

Odessa said, "I'm a sophomore at UVI -- University of the Virgin Islands. I'm studying to be a nurse, but ... well, honestly, I'd try to be a doctor and take pre-med, but that's so far out of reach for me and my family; so, I settled for nursing. Medicine fascinates me. As it is, it'll take me longer to get the degree because I have to work full-time to support myself, pay for the schooling, and help my parents." She smiled and added with a laugh, "Maybe that helps me not be intimidated by all the naked people, the sex, and everything else around here. It's fun. I only work here when the Worthington Group visits for a vacation, like this weekend, otherwise I have a regular job on campus in the bookstore."

Dave studied Odessa and had an idea. He watched her expertise with the omelet preparation, and gave her high grades for the work and her attention to detail. She knew what she was doing and put on a little show for him as she added ingredients with a flourish and worked with the pan, expertly flipping part of the egg dish onto the other part to complete the omelet. She added that when she was younger, she'd worked at a restaurant in Christiansted that served omelets for breakfast and lunch, so she got trained in how to make them.

Dave found Mark and asked him about Odessa. He knew little about her other than she was very attractive and that he'd seen her at the villa with some of the men the last visit. He commented that she'd willingly stayed around and got naked with the rest of the tribe when she wasn't working. He thought she'd enjoyed some sex with the men, and was social. She seemed like good company, however, he hadn't any time to talk to her other than hello.

Dave found the major-domo for the house in the villa's kitchen and pulled him aside. His name was James Butler, appropriately enough. Dave wondered whether it was a contrived name. James was a full-time employee and lived on the villa property near the front gate.

"James, what can you tell me about Odessa?"

He smiled, "Ah, Odessa Black -- a very smart girl, and we will only have her for a short time because she is going to college to better herself and her family. I advertised for temporary help about a year ago and she was one of the applicants. I wish I had ten of her. She's pleasant and fun to work with, and, of course, very good looking. She likes all the Worthington's and their guests. I know she participated in one of their evening playtimes about four months ago, but other than that I think she's been chaste. I heard her telling one of the other staff that she really liked Mark's family and friends. I've only ever heard good things said of her."

Dave asked, "Anything bad or questionable about her in your opinion? I'm curious."

James shook his head, "Only the poverty of her family. She lives in a hovel outside of Christiansted with her parents. I worried about her and her family when the two hurricanes passed the island last season, but somehow, they made it through all right and still had a home. I know she works full-time at the university. I think she earns a slight break in tuition that way. Anything she does for us is a second job, and since the work is usually on weekends, she can accept it when we offer."

Dave talked a little longer with the house manager and then went back to the great room looking for Odessa. She had closed the omelet station for the day, and was helping collect dishes and flatware from around the room and patio.

Dave stopped her, "Odessa, do you go on break soon?"

"Yes, in about fifteen minutes, after all-things breakfast have been brought to the kitchen for that group to clean. I have an hour and then I have to help prepare for lunch. There are more of you here than we are used to."

Dave pointed to the patio and smiled. "I will be sitting out there someplace. Please come and find me. I want to talk to you. All good, I assure you." Dave was highly impressed with this dark-skinned girl.

"Sure! I like you. You're nice." She flashed her great smile again, and Dave let her get back to work.

Dave found Owen and sat down with him. He grinned. "I think I have a really great candidate for our informal scholarship program. Dirt poor. Motivated. College sophomore. She'll be here in a minute."

Odessa did show up ten minutes later as the men were talking about taking on a doctor as a scholarship subject. Owen liked the idea, particularly helping to pull a whole family out of poverty and being able to be near the result.

Odessa was magnificently naked like the others on the patio, her body positively glowing in the tropical heat. Her modest breasts were perky and up tilted, their darker nipples and areolas attracting lusty attention. Her body was shapely without an ounce of extra flesh. Her muscles were toned and proved she did something to stay in shape. She carried a carefully crafted raft of jet-black pubic hair on her mons that matched her curly head of hair. She'd put on lipstick and looked sexy and desirable.

Dave gestured to a chair for her. Odessa said, "Really? You want me to sit with you? Remember, I'm part of the hired help."

"Absolutely. We have a few questions for you, and then I'll explain their rationale."

Odessa sat, but on the edge of the seat. Dave guessed she wanted to look as though she had been summoned. She looked alert and comfortable, but not as though she were ready to run for the hills.

Dave said, "What is your GPA?"

"Oh. Only about 3.5. Freshman mathematics and physics were my downfall, I'm afraid. I had them both the same semester. Either one alone, and I might have had a chance. Working full time, I needed those study hours. This semester, I'm doing really well in biology and my other science course though. I really don't start courses in nursing, psychology, and counseling until next year."

After another question or two, Odessa talked about her parents, in particular her father. "Poppy got injured one night five years ago when he was hit by a car while walking along one of the island roads on his way home from work. His hip and pelvis were broken, but after healing he couldn't really do much manual work. He limps - badly. My mother works at one of the hotels cleaning guest rooms, but the pay isn't very good. I have a younger brother, but he's not old enough to earn much money for the family yet."

Dave flashed a glance at Owen, and knew he was hooked.

Dave said, "What kind of medical help did your father get?"

"Oh, not much. He was glad to be alive. He lay beside the road for an hour before anybody stopped to help him. We're too poor to have any kind of health insurance, so he just went to the open clinic in town. They x-rayed him, but not much else. After the pain abated, he was able to hobble around with a cane. He's still in pain much of the time, though."

"Have you ever been to the continental United States?"

Odessa laughed, "No. I've only been over to St. Thomas and St. Johns because a friend in high school had a powerboat. That's the furthest I've been from here. I've not even been to Puerto Rico. Plane tickets are too expensive."

Dave said, "When do your classes end?"

She said, "They already have. I had final exams for the semester this past week. I think I did quite well, but I don't want to blow my own horn until I get the grade report."

"Owen and I want you to come and see us in Sarasota, Florida. That's on the west coast of Florida. We will pay your way and provide you housing and food, and everything you might need for your trip. We want to talk to you about expanding your horizons and your education at no cost to you. You may fly back with us on Monday afternoon, if you can arrange it. I suggest you plan on being with us for about a week. We have some things to show you and talk more to you about."

Odessa frowned for the first time and studied the men. "What do you mean?"

Owen nodded at Dave. Dave said, "We'd like to give you a full scholarship to become a doctor, if that's what you really want. If you only want the nursing degree, we'll help you achieve that instead. We'd provide you all the funds you'd need for tuition, books, room, board, and such, as well as a pretty good amount to cover all your expenses including the support you no doubt provide to your family. Oh, yes, we'd give you a car so you can get around."

Owen added, "We'd also like to have your father come up to Sarasota sometime soon so he can be examined by some competent orthopedic doctors to see whether they can improve his mobility and work situation, and relieve hisi pain. This would also be at no cost to your family."

Odessa looked at the two men for a minute, almost testing their sincerity. "You're nuts. Why me?"

"You strike us as the kind of person who we'd like to know better, who might fit in with our group up there, and who'd be fun to have as a friend. We support our friends. Last, the world needs more nurses and doctors, especially smart ones like you."

"But ... but ..." Odessa was sputtering, and suddenly came awake. "WAIT! What do I have to do for this money? What do I owe you or whoever?"

Dave and Owen both shook their heads. Dave said, "Nothing except maintaining a 3.5 grade point average and remaining motivated to complete the course. We would hope you would help someone else in some way after you are through, such as mentoring them in some way. Pay it forward, we call it. You are not required to live near us, but we can provide you with very safe and reasonable housing and outstanding meals tailored to you nutritionally. If you choose to live where we do there's also a medical clinic, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, recording studio, martial arts classes, dances, a couple of pools, a lot of people who'll be your friends almost instantly, all sorts of hobby centers, a library, and if you want you can become a TV personality."

"What do you mean a TV personality?" she frowned.

"The place I'm talking about is called The Circle. We're featured on a reality TV show of the same name, and written about in a book my wife wrote called The Circle. I'll get you a copy of the book. You should read it before you make a final decision, preferably before you come over to the Mainland. Maybe we have a copy with us."

Owen said, "There are some copies in Mark's library here. Excuse me, and I'll get one." He got up and headed inside the villa.

Odessa said to Dave after Owen left, "I told you I was kind of free-wheeling sexually. I mean I played some sex games with some of the guys that were down here with Mark. Is that a strike against me getting this largess?"

Dave laughed, "All the more reason you'll fit in with us. We are a very sexually-inclined group of people. That's not to say or imply that we expect that behavior from you, but if you want it, it's there to enjoy and share. We're sort of swingers, but we put a great value on being in and developing loving relationships with the people we make love with. If you like that lifestyle, we have it. That prurient interest in sex is why everyone is nude, or nearly so, around here all the time. We're all like-minded people, and we like each other, including making love with each other."

Odessa said, "In case you haven't noticed, I'm black. I suspect you have a pretty lily-white group. Are you sure I'll be accepted? Are you sure people will want to become my friend? I know about racial tensions, particularly in the U.S. St. Croix is different because the blacks are the majority race here."

Dave said, "If I wasn't certain of a positive outcome on all counts, I wouldn't have asked you. We're a little more diverse than lily white, but we can always use a little more technicolor." He laughed. "I'm glad you raised the race question, because I want you to feel comfortable raising it, especially if you feel any of us are treading on that issue in some way. Tell me. Tell Owen. Confront the person making you feel that way. We don't hide from issues like this."

"What white boy will want to 'make love' with me? Maybe he'll want to 'fuck me', for kicks ... but love, I question that choice of words."

Dave smiled, "Me, for one. I already like you, find you a fascinating person, and would hope to deepen a relationship with you over time. You have spunk and tenacity. You're goal oriented. You stand up for yourself, and I can tell you'll stand up for what's right. You will make a fabulous doctor."

Odessa looked surprised at his answer. Owen came back and handed a copy of Cricket's book to Odessa. She looked at it. "This is a book about your home?"

"And all the people in it. Mostly, it's about the things we value and hold dear, with lots of real-life examples. It tells stories about each of us, and how the Circle got started. There's reference to a class I teach on and off throughout the year to the people interested in becoming members; we call them pledges. The class is called Circle 101 because the course the pledges go through explores what we think about and the things important to us. If people have widely divergent opinions to what we talk about, they probably shouldn't be seeking membership in our Circle."

"Is this some kind of a religious cult or hero worship, or something akin?"

"No, but some people on the outside might think so. We revere the principles we live by and not any individual. We describe ourselves as being spiritual but not religious, although we do have a few church goers."

"I kind of take care of my parents. What about them?"

Owen spoke, "We'll arrange for someone to frequently check on your family and be sure they're getting along all right. We'll also arrange for you to fly back and forth to visit them as often as you want. Mark flies down here at least once a calendar quarter, if for nothing other than a long weekend. You can always tag along on one of his trips in his 737. You'll have an unlimited travel budget."

"This is crazy. I must be dreaming."

Chapter 23 -- Party at the Worthington Villa II

Odessa brought the sex party that was just starting on the patio to a standstill. She appeared wearing white shoes with four- or five-inch spike heels that screamed 'Come Fuck Me', a tiny black thong that was all but invisible against her deep brown skin, and a red leather vest that wasn't buttoned and that moved around revealing her luscious dark areolas and nipples as she walked and the sides of the vest flapped around. There was enough light to see her sexy body, particularly her perfectly shaped ass, and to see her stroll up to Dave. He'd just put his after-dinner coffee cup on one of the trays that would later be picked up by the last of the kitchen staff.

Odessa leaned in and kissed Dave. He kissed back, and the world started turning again. He fanned his face, "Wow! That was some kiss."

"I told you I liked you. After what you decided to do for me, I am yours."

"Odessa, there's no obligation for you. We want to help you. We expect nothing more from you, including any sex."

"No, you don't understand. I WANT to give myself to you. I want you to fuck my lights out. There's more to it."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you asked about me before you talked to me. James told me. I asked about you this afternoon. I learned from some of the people in your group that you have ten wives and that you please all of them. I learned that you love many other women, as well, and that you are one of the most expert lovers in the entire group. Everybody said you are the nicest man on the planet.