Loosening Up Bk. 10 Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave started at her breasts and ran his kisses and licks down her body, toying at her navel, and then at the waistband of her thong.

"Take it off," Carli hissed.

Dave used his teeth to pull the lacy material away and down over her hips. Carli watched him from above and continued her heavy breathing. As he got the thong in a position to remain in place, he then rained kisses and licks on her pubes. As the thong got to her knees, Carli wiggled her legs so that it fell away. She kicked it aside to join her skirt.

Dave knelt and kissed around her mons and what he could reach of her slit, but the angle was wrong. In a very awkward position, he could reach her clitoris.

Suddenly, Carli pulled him upright, and she started to remove his clothing. Dave tried to help, but he was too slow to suit her.

When his briefs got yanked down his legs, his tumescent shaft bobbed into sight. In near microseconds, it was in Carli's mouth as she knelt in front of him fellating him. She was good, and Dave could have continued but he stopped her.

"That's not how I want to make love to you, Carli."

"Nor I," she groaned. She took hold of his cock and led him to her bed. She yanked the covers away and threw them on the floor on the bed's far side. As she got onto the bed, Dave stopped and positioned her. He nudged her legs apart, and then kissed down each thigh to her private area, stopping just short of ground zero.

Carli groaned in frustration. Dave's next foray, was onto that fertile ground they both wanted. He made several long, deep swipes with his tongue up her slit from ass to past her clit. She jerked and writhed on the bed as she moaned.

Carli spat out, "I should have guessed you'd be an expert at this, what with ten wives and a hundred other girlfriends. You are not only good; you're magnificent. Oh, my God, you have turned me on like no other man."

Dave was not content until Carli had experienced several orgasms. As he'd eaten her pussy and toyed with a couple of fingers at her vagina and ass, he pondered whether he should give her the Experience. He knew the result and hoped the outcome would be all right, not just in the short term, but longer after he'd left the area on his trip.

He eventually smiled to himself and added a third finger to the faux fucking he was doing to her with his right hand. The fourth finger got added as she again orgasmed and flooded the region with her invitational fluids.

Carli spasmed into another orgasm as his hand popped inside her vagina, and came again from the G-spot orgasm the knuckles of his hand produced. He found her A-spot, her eyes got large, and after several minutes of fingertip massage of that area as he toyed with her clit with his other hand and tongue, Carli exploded into a sexual Fourth of July fireworks display. She screamed. She passed out.

Dave carefully positioned them on the bed, and was kissing her when she awoke. She studied Dave as he kissed her, and then was kissing back with renewed fervor. As her senses returned, she lay back and spread her legs and pulled Dave between them. He was hard and slipped right into her body.

"As you penetrate into my body with your cock, I want you to know that you are loved like no other man on the planet. I want you in my life for the rest of time, so that daily - no every minute, I can tell you that I love you and want you to make love to me like this. I want you to flood my body with your semen. I love everything about you."

The two continued to make love, and Dave felt gratified to be able to deliver still more orgasms to Carli. At one point, she seemed to drift from one to another with no break in between. She was panting and gasping, and continued to pledge her love to him without hesitation. As they'd finish one round of lovemaking, she'd be all over him, reviving his cock anew, and then reinserting his manhood into her body so they could do it again. She seemed surprised that he always responded, and then called him a satyr and urged him to take her again.

Somewhere in the night, they slept wrapped in each other's arms.

Dave stayed three more days in Kentucky at the Winston horse farm. A FedEx package arrived on Wednesday morning with Cricket's book and the DVDs from the TV show in it. Carli was torn between digesting the material and spending time with him as he prowled around the large farm.

Ultimately, she was with Dave with promises to binge watch and read all the material he'd gotten for her. He knew she would.

As they spent time together, he told her about the Circle 101 class he taught, and then walked her through some of the curriculum that he covered. He had put the syllabus on his iPhone and emailed it to her.

Dave could tell that the idea had been gestating inside her for a long time because it was well-formed, organized, and thought out when she put it on the table.

Carli said, "Dave, what would happen if I moved to Sarasota and became a pledge to the Circle?" She ran through her thinking, and how she could run her head-hunting business from anywhere, even describing some cases she'd done. She'd have to travel, but could always check back with the farm on a frequent basis. She also had a jet available to her, and maybe she could cajole the family pilot to fly her up for a few days here and there. They could always take a few others, especially those interested in equestrian endeavors, even including some of the Circle children.

Dave explained about the role of a Circle pledge: getting to know people, trying out service jobs, and being the loving person, they were meant to be. Carli nodded eagerly at his every word. He got blunt about the open sexuality of the Circle, and Carli kept nodding.

In the end, Dave knew the Circle had a new pledge. He called up Ty and introduced Carli over a video FaceTime link to him. She promised to be down there on Sunday to start meeting people.

Later, Carli cried. "You've changed my life for better, David. I'm so happy ... maybe for the first time in my life."

Chapter 22 - Tennessee

Dave left Lexington, Kentucky, mid-morning after he and Carli made love one more time. Their parting was kind of teary, but she was already trying to practice some of the Circle mores about not being possessive, and to her that also meant not being clingy about him. Dave promised to see her again, especially if she were pledging or a member by the time her returned to Sarasota. Those words were comforting to her.

Dave meandered south on backroads past many other horse farms and then on some two-lane roads through the Daniel Boone National Forest. Many of the roads were curvy and hilly, and everywhere there were a zillion beautiful trees. Being from Florida, he had a romantic attachment for the deciduous trees, especially those not native to his home state.

Eventually, Dave passed into Tennessee, and staying on back roads headed west. At five o'clock, he pulled into the Cherokee Creek Campground outside of Jamestown, Tennessee. He wrangled a spot at the back of the place where he could set up a tent. The places towards the front, and hence nearer the main house and a swimming pool were full of RVs and motorized campers.

Dave set up and cooked dinner, reflecting on how the meal was a far cry from the wonderful food served at Winston Farms by Ellie and Patrick. The whole atmosphere at the farm had changed in the five days he was there. Carli had transformed to a loving and caring person, instead of, to quote her, 'the stuck-up bitch' she'd been raised to be because of her social standing. She was working hard to change.

He chuckled because the last two nights Carli had asked that Ellie and Patrick join them at the dinner table; "After all, we all have to eat." The first night was awkward, but Carli did everything right to take the edge off of the stiffness that had existed previously. She explained her deep desire to change the results of her upbringing to a more inclusive and loving persona. The second night was full of laughter and the warm feeling of friends gathering. Carli had cried again at the end of the meal, apologizing for her attitude and being hopeful about not reverting.

Ellie had teared up and talked about her own metamorphosis. She said, "I'm not a butterfly yet, but I'm getting there. You can all help."

Dave knew that today, after he'd left, Carli was going to invite Patrick and Ellie to watch the past episodes of The Circle television series with her. Dave had also arranged for two more copies of Cricket's book to be sent to the farm. The couple were captivated and beyond curious about the Circle, Dave, and everything going on in Florida.

Dave realized he was near a small waterfall at his campsite. The sound of the rushing water was soporific; he was asleep before night fell and didn't awaken until about six a.m. He did a few exercises after cooking himself breakfast, and then packed up camp.

Given the noise the Harley made when the engine was running, he rolled the loaded bike along the camp road to the top of the small hill and then coasted down the hill towards the exit from the campground. By the time he needed to start his engine, he was well clear of the other campers.

Dave headed west, and he had a goal in mind - Nashville. Specifically, he was headed to Brentwood, south of the city where Kyle and Ashley Hanks lived. Ashley was better known as Ashley Steerman, America's Country Music Sweetheart. For over six years she'd had several songs in the Top 10 on the country music charts. Her music could be heard everywhere, even in many foreign countries.

Ashley was one of Dave's trim and sexy little spinners. She wasn't much over five feet tall, had long reddish tresses below her shoulders, a slightly turned up nose, sultry lips, and come-hither eyes. She always wanted Dave to come-hither, which was fortunate in his book. She also often told Dave that a diva's hair color and style might change on a moment's notice. He had known her as a blonde when they first met.

Ashley was also, and somewhat secretly, the mother of Dave's child Kendall Lee. Ashley had married Kyle Hanks, but he was older and had long ago gotten a vasectomy that prevented him from siring any children with his new wife. The pair had gotten Dave involved, but that small detail had been kept out of the public view; only a few people in the Circle even knew that fact.

Dave had just parked the motorcycle in front the large home when a furball of love hit him going a hundred miles an hour. Suddenly, he was being kissed all over and furball had her legs wrapped around him at the waist, where she'd jumped up and caught him before he had much of a chance to react. Her soft and beautiful long hair had been blown by the wind into his face.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I'm sooooo glad you're here. Wait! Don't park here, it's going to rain. Put the bike in the garage." Ashley ran over to a keypad between two of the garage doors and punched in some numbers. One of the four garage doors opened to an empty space.

"This isn't Kyle's parking space is it?" Dave asked as he started to roll the bike along the bricked driveway without starting it."

Ashley gaily laughed, "What, you'll take his woman, but not his parking space?"

"The thought crossed my mind." He laughed.

"He has the space on the end. This one is a spare."

Dave parked and unpacked part of the bike, taking only the clothes he needed and his overnight kit. He did plan on staying multiple nights, depending on Ashley and her schedule.

Dave asked, "Who's here?"

Ashley told him, "Just me, right now. Celeste was here taking care of Kendall, but she flew out this morning to go see her parents for a few days. Kyle will be here after work in the city. He may bring his bimbo home with him, since he knows you and I are going to be fully occupied."

"You don't mind the ... bimbo?"

"Hell, no! I love her, in fact. She calls herself that, but it's mostly because she's a bottle blonde. She could belong to Mensa - she's brilliant. She puts her talents to work spotting and analyzing trends in the music industry. I think some of the recording companies pay her about five-thousand a day to tell them what she sees in all the data she collects and that they give her. They call her a lot. According to Kyle, she has a remarkably accurate track record, and that right there makes millions for her clients. She has an office near Kyle's office containing a few people that work for her, mostly statisticians.

"More than that, Kyle got her to sing a few songs and she has a good voice. He funded about twelve tracks with her for a demo disk using my band. She's angelic and she may tag-along and do a couple of songs in concert with me. She's great at duets, too. Her name is Marina Howell."

"So, she's his Nashville Honey?"

"Yes, but she knows all about the Circle, us, Kendall, and everything. She'd belong to the Circle if she lived closer. Instead, she just fucks Kyle ... and me ... and she's done Celeste a few times, too. I thought the two of you might get along. No one has given her the Experience, and she's probably forgotten about reading about it, too."

Dave laughed and said, "We'll see. I mainly want to focus on you."

Ashley got Kendall up from her nap and brought the toddler into the family room. Dave got down on the floor with the baby, and they played on a large puffy blanket on the floor. Kendall made some odd sounds, so Ashley got her a bottle and gave it to her instead of holding it for her. Kendall lay back and drank and drank and drank until the bottle was empty.

Ashley teased, "You up for changing a dirty diaper?"

Dave sighed and picked up the baby. There was a changing station in the corner of the room, and soon he had a giggly baby who'd made a HUGE mess in her pants getting scrubbed clean.

"You do that really well."

"I've had some practice, what with over a dozen other kids. I've done the occasional dirty diaper before."

"I have news for you, based on my last visit."

Dave looked at her as he finished up the diapering job and picked up the baby. He looked at her and said, "Again?" He grinned broadly.

"Yep. I'm due in February or March. I have to decide whether to birth up here or in Sarasota. I guess there'd be more support down there, but my OB/GYN is up here. Maybe I'll get a referral. I think I'd like Sarasota better."

"And I'm the daddy?"

"Of course. In case you forgot how that happened, let me remind you it was a rainy weekend in May when I had you as my guest at the big house in the Circle."

"Oh, I remember. I just hadn't heard any news, so I figured my little swimmers hadn't found what they were supposed to find."

"Surprise, they did. I wanted to wait and tell you face to face."

"Same M.O. as the last time? Kyle and you are having another baby?"

"Yep, I think so. We don't have names yet. I'll find out the sex in another month or two and then we'll work on that. You'll get a vote, too, like you did for Kendall."

Dave put the baby down with some soft toys and kissed and hugged Ashley. The baby watched the two of them with fascination written all over her little face.

"Can we make love right here?"

"While Kendall watches? I think not. It'd mean years of therapy later in her life."

Dave laughed. The two of them talked and played with the baby. Feeding time for Kendall started about five o'clock and went for as long as it took. Both the high chair and Dave were covered in syrupy baby food from little jars by the time six o'clock rolled around. There was a lot of laughter that Kendall loved. She was a giggly tot.

Kyle and Marina arrived home at six. Marina was VERY easy on the eyes and had a great smile. She swooped in, learned that Kendall had finished dinner, and swept up the messy child without regard for her clothing and cuddled the baby to her amid Kendall's giggles.

Dave got drinks for Kyle and Marina as she made a modest attempt to clean the baby and her soiled top. Ashley offered a new top, but Marina said, "I'll just throw it in the washing machine later."

Ashley turned to Dave and observed, "She knows this house better than I do. She spends a fair amount of time here."

Marina said, "I happen to love Kyle. I also love Ashley, Kendall, and Celeste. I'll probably love you, too, Dave. I've heard a lot about your from everyone except Kendall for some reason." She laughed.

Kyle sat on a tall stool and watched everyone else as he sipped his scotch. He was the senior statesman of the house, and one of the most likeable men Dave had ever met. He was sure his gregarious and outgoing nature was the basis for his success as an agent. He'd helped propel more than one star into the world. His main focus had become Ashley, but he dabbled in a few other potential stars.

Marina talked specifically to Dave but he knew the message was also for the others. "Just so you know, I am NOT out to steal Kyle from Ash, break up the family, or anything like that. I love the feeling of family being here. I just wish I could be in the Circle and have that feeling of belonging with all of you. Maybe I should do what Ashley does, and super-commute between here and there."

Dave nodded, "We'd welcome you with open arms. Any of the three of us can help you integrate into the group, although Ashley told me today that you were a natural. On the other side of the coin, from what I heard, your business is all around here."

"I'm not shy." Marina pulled her dirty top up and off of her body, exposing two beautiful hemispherical breasts with lovely tanned areolas and nipples as large as the end Dave's fore finger. Dave figured the bulk had to have been implanted by a really good plastic surgeon, because he couldn't see any scarring or obvious surgical stitching remnants. Marina ran water and scrubbed some of the food spots left by Kendall, and then set the top aside.

Dave estimated that Marina was about forty-eight-years-old - about a decade younger than Kyle, and from his observations of many Circle women, some significant sagging began before that age. Marina had little. She was perky, and her nips were erect; the kind of erectness, Dave guessed, that never went away.

"Further, I happen to love sex of any and all kinds. Most of my boundaries are way beyond anybody else's, so I'm usually a really slutty barrel of fun." She giggled and waltzed out of the kitchen area with her blouse on one finger over her bare shoulder.

Ashley said, "She was pretty accurate in her self-description. I've seen her in action with some of the band - like three of them at once, one in each hole. She loved it and kept asking for more, harder, deeper, and all that kind of stuff. She's done it several times, too. She also has the Circle Seal of Approval; I've seen her paper."

Dave rolled his eyes and drew a laugh, "My kind of girl."

Marina returned a few minutes later wearing one of Kyle's t-shirts. Dave said, "Oh, I hoped you were starting a trend." Kyle nodded as well and laughed.

"Later, I promise," she said in reply. "I have plans for all of us that I think we'll all enjoy, I'm sure. It's a new activity I learned about on the Internet called fucking! It's apparently pretty easy to do, and is supposed to feel really good by everyone involved."

Dinner and immediately after was full of lively banter, as well as Dave giving updates on the status of the Circle, who was pledging, who he'd discovered along his travels, and where he was headed next. Marina didn't admit she was impressed with Dave, but the adoration factor was hard to miss in her eyes. Kyle even had an aside with Dave while the women were in the kitchen, "Be very nice to my girlfriend and she'll treat you right for the rest of time."

"Should I give her the Experience?" Dave asked.

"If you don't, I'll shoot you; and yes, I know that'll result in her going all lovey-dovey, flippy-loopy over you. I'm not worried about losing her to you. We're tight, just as I am with Ashley. By the way, work it so you sleep with Ashley; she's counting on it. She's missed you and wants some 'baby daddy' time now that she's expecting again."